• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather: The Appraisal (2)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
You're all over 18 aren't you? :)
Now read on...

Cloak and Feather: The Appraisal (continued)

There wasn't much Samantha could do as Angela Featherstone carried her into the house. She was slung over the redhead's shoulder and couldn't see much apart from a shapely ass in tight leather jeans. She flexed her wrists testing the fur lined cuffs that bound them behind her back but they wouldn't give.

Angela executed a smart left turn and kicked open a door with the toe of her boot. She entered a room and lowered Samantha onto an orange two-seater couch.

"Welcome to my humble abode Agent Storm."

Samantha took in her surroundings. The room was dark and apart from two lamps all she could see was a huge widescreen TV with a DVD player and video recorder underneath.

Angela ducked down in front of Samantha and quickly secured one of her ankles to a cuff that was built in to bottom of the couch. Before Samantha could gather her wits, her other ankle was similarly secured.

"You can probably see that this is no ordinary couch. It's a custom job I had to order especially from a place in LA."

The redhead moved behind the couch and reached down to unlock the cuffs from Samantha's left wrist. Her bound right wrist was jerked up quickly behind her and Samantha felt it being secured to a steel ring built into the couch's headrest.

Instinctively Samantha tugged on the cuff. Angela took advantage of that to grab her left wrist and fastened that one similarly behind her head. Samantha's arms were spread above her head.

Angela moved round to the front of the couch and straddled Samantha's thighs, "Good couch huh? Worth every cent I paid for it. I bet you must be feeling very vulnerable." Angela ran her hands through her hair and arched her back, her breasts moved close to Samantha's face. She sighed and smiled at her prisoner.

The index finger of the redhead's left hand touched Samantha's right elbow. Slowly she began to drag her fingernail along Samantha's upper arm. The bound agent began to tremble.

"Yessss...Verrrry vulnerable...." Angela whispered. Her finger traced the toned contour of Samantha's arm getting ever closer to her armpit. Samantha began to squirm as the teasing finger closed in.

"No!" Samantha breathed, as the fingernail entered her armpit. The sensation was excruciating and all Featherstone was doing was gently tracing circles against the buttery soft skin.

"You're mine, Agent Storm. I can tickle you any time I like and however I like." The other fingers of her left hand now fluttered into Samantha's delicate pit and began lightly scrabbling.

Samantha screwed her eyes shut and held her breath, trying to resist. Angela smiled and introduced her right hand to Samantha's other pit. Both hands lightly tickled the smooth hollows as she slowly broke her prisoner's composure. The redhead's eyes gleamed and then she began to tickle Samantha with gusto.

"Nyaah...Hahahahaha!" Samantha lost control and laughed out loud. "Noooooo hohohoo!"

"That's it! Let it all out." Angela exclaimed gleefully as her furious fingers darted in and out of Samantha's sweet pits. The bound agent wriggled this way and that on the couch but the redhead's strong thighs kept her in place. The fact that Samantha was unable to bring her arms down to protect her pits doubled the exquisite anguish she felt.

The fingers now began squeezing at Samantha's ribs, kneading and tickling each individual rib with hunger. The ribs just below her breasts and those just above her smooth tummy proved exceptionally ticklish. Featherstone exploited this without mercy as Samantha's head whipped from side to side and she giggled uncontrollably.

The fluttering fingers slid down her sides and began to thoroughly goose her sides and hips. "Goosie goosie, Sammie!" Angela sang to her captive. She began wiggling her fingers over Samantha's belly which heaved with laughter.

"Ohhh Nooo! Haaaahaahahahaaa." Samantha wailed as she tried fruitlessly to shrink back into the couch. Her head fell back against the headrest and she cried with laughter as the sadistic redhead tickled her silly for several minutes.

"Wow!" Angela exclaimed, she sat back and wiped her brow with the back of her hand. "And that's just for starters." She clambered off the delirious agent. "I don't know about you but I could do with some refreshments. I'll be right back."

Samantha took full advantage of the brief break in her torment. She had to come up with some sort of gameplan to get through this ordeal. She was not going to be freed anytime soon and she had to hold out. The odds were stacked against her. She was tired and defenceless and at this woman's mercy.

All too soon, Featherstone returned with a heavily laden tray. She took a water bottle and let Samantha take a few sips.

"Buck up Sammantha, try thinking of this as a girls' sleepover. Try something, try anything to get through this because if you fail, it's a desk job for you."

Angela picked up her remote control and switched on the TV.

Samantha heard the sound of female laughter and looked up. She could not believe what she was seeing on the screen. A tall attractive blonde in a white crop top and jeans was bound on all fours whilst a man dressed from head to toe in black was furiously tickling her belly and ribs. The blonde arched back and forth as she tried to unsuccessfully to escape the man's ticklish attentions.

"Have you seen this one Sammie?" Angela asked. "This guy's amazing, he really knows how to tickle a girl. I've got all his stuff."

Samantha shook her head in disbelief. The musical sound of the blonde's laughter filled the room through surround sound speakers.

"Just listen to that Sammie. He's got her number alright." Angela picked up a peach from the tray and bit into it. "You know I get all sorts of inspirations from these movies as you're gonna find out!"

Angela leaned across Samantha and pulled a discreet lever on the side of the couch. Samantha's backrest dipped backwards and the foot rest was elevated. Samantha found herself looking up at the ceiling. Angela's face loomed into view as she munched on her fruit.

"You've had a long day, I thought you'd like to relax out for a bit." Angela winked mischievously and onscreen, the blonde's laughter went up another octave as the man in black exploited her ticklishness.

Angela looked down greedily at the smooth contours of Samantha's toned, lightly tanned tummy and the cute innie belly button that peeped out above the waist of her jeans. "I wonder if your tum's as ticklish as blondie's?" A drop of juice dripped from the peach onto Samantha's belly. She flinched as Angela wiped it off with her finger.

"Hee hee. This is part of the fun, Samantha. You know you're gonna get tickled but you don't know when or where." Angela sucked the fruit juice from her finger with a loud slurp. "And the more nervous energy you burn up thinking about it, the less resistance you have when I do tickle you. And I am going to tickle you!"

Angela lowered her face to Samantha's body and pressed her nose against the gentle curve of her side. "Mmmmm. Is that vanilla I can smell?" She sniffed again, pressing her nose against Samantha's lower ribs. "Yeah, that's vanilla and...fear! Angela chuckled menacingly.

Samantha tensed the muscles of her tummy. She could almost imagine Featherstone licking her lips in preparation for a wet raspberry. Strands of the redhead's hair fell against her belly raising goosebumps on her flesh, even her breath felt ticklish.

Featherstone chuckled again. Her fingers began bicycling menacingly above Samantha's tummy. "On a count of five, OK?"

"Fiiivvve!" Angela started her countdown.

"Nooo." Samantha protested softly.

"Foooourr!" Samantha's breathing quickened. Angela's fingers began their descent.

"Threeeee!" Samantha's belly began to quiver and her eyes widened.

"Twoooo!" Samantha pulled frantically against her bonds. Angela licked her lips.

"ONNNNE!" Samantha began to laugh nervously as she pulled at her bonds.

"ZEEERRROOO!"

Angela reached down and gave Samantha's slim waist a quick pinch and then sat up.

"Psych out! Had you going though didn't I? I bet you thought you were going to get the works then, didn't you?" The redhead giggled, pleased at the way her little ruse had worked out.

Samantha sighed, she felt completely helpless. The redhead had played her beautifully.

Her relief was short-lived though. Angela slid to the floor next to Samantha's feet and began unzipping her boots. She tried to pull her feet away but the redhead had soon pulled off her boots and she threw them gracelessly across the floor.

"You won't be needing them Sammie! Let's get those socks off too." Samantha could do nothing as Angela tugged off her socks and bared her soft size sevens.

"Wow, these are real cuties, Sammie." Angela murmured. "Delicate little toes with hot pink varnish, high arches and heels like little globes. Bet these soles're soft as hell too!" Angela gripped the big toe on Samantha's left foot and pulled back on it, then she raked a fingernail along the high exposed arch.

Samantha yelped and actually managed to pull her foot free from Featherstone's grasp.

"Mmmm....sensitive too." Angela added. She reached over to her tray and took hold of a tube of baby wipes. From her bound position, Samantha couldn't see what the other woman was doing.

"Just relax now, Samantha. If you can. Your feet have been in those boots for a while so this is going to make them feel reeeeal nice." Angela took a firm hold on Samantha's left heel and began to wipe the damp cloth across her foot.

Samantha breathed through gritted teeth. Angela was only wiping her feet but Samantha was horribly vulnerable should her captor decide to start tickling.

"There, that's not so bad is it?" Angela said as she carefully wiped each toe with the cloth.

"Could do this all day..." Samantha mumbled unconvincingly. In truth the sensation was quite soothing but Samantha was unable to shake her apprehension.

Angela smiled to herself and repeated the procedure with the other foot.

"These are really nice feet, Samantha. I am just going to put some baby powder on them." Angela shook a can of baby powder over the tender tootsies and then picked up a sable haired paintbrush from her tray. She took a firm grip on Samantha's left foot and then slowly and deliberately applied the bristles to her sole.

The effect was instantaneous.

"Waaah hahahaha haha!" Samantha squealed as the bristles licked at her arch. She tried to yank her foot away but Angela had a solid grasp on it and was sweeping the brush back and forth in tortuous arcs.

"Ohhh geez. Hahahaha..." Samantha wailed breathlessly. "Pleeeeaaase don't...Hee heeheeheehee." The bound agent's legs were going like pistons within the confines of their bonds but fatigue and the ankle restraints conspired to limit her movements.

Angela forcefully bent back Samantha's toes and flourished the bristles over the joints of the delicate tootsies. Samantha's laughter went up an octave at this and Angela now scrabbled her nails lightly over this surface. The redhead's bike was not rigged for foot tickling so she was making up for lost time now.

Samantha's struggling subsided and became limited to the reflexive bunching of her toes.. Tears of laughter ran down her cheeks as Agent Featherstone raked her arches and traced intricate patterns across the balls of her feet and her heels. She alternated between tickling with her fingers and the paintbrush.

A new scene was gracing the widescreen TV now. A tanned brunette in a yellow bikini who was strapped to a futon was having her toes feathered by a pretty blonde wearing a white bra and faded jeans. Angela tickled Samantha's poor little feet without mercy. She wanted her captive to be laughing and squealing more than the girl on the TV.

Samantha's body glowed and shook with silent laughter as Angela continued to delight in the ticklishness of her feet. This wasn't good enough for Featherstone. She wanted to her loud girlish laughter and lots of it. She tried a new tactic. She grabbed Samantha's left foot and blew a hard wet raspberry against the sole.

"PFFFFTTTHHHHRRRTTTT!!!!"

"WHAAAH HAAAA HAAA!" Samantha wailed helplessly as both of her tickly soles were raspberried. "PLEEE HEHE HEEE HEEE ASSSE!! HAHA HAAA. I CAN'T STAAANDD IT. HEE HEE HEE..."

Angela's response to the breathless giggly pleading was to re-introduce her nails to the ticklish feet at her mercy. Again and again her fingernails flickered across those sweet supple arches and cute little toes sending her beautiful prisoner into paroxysms of laughter.

After several of minutes of this, Featherstone took a breather." Well that was fun!" Angela exclaimed, she gave Samantha's big toe an affectionate wiggle. "We must do that again soon."

Samantha blinked away tears of laughter that stained her face and ran down her neck. The redhead was very serious about her work. Memories of being helpless at the tireless hands of Miss Ramirez and the glacial blonde Russian, Elena surged up from her memory. The tickling Agent Featherstone had dished out was as bad as anything she experienced at the hands of her real enemies.

"What I can do next I wonder?" Angela murmured to herself. "Let's see, I've got feathers, q-tips, honey, baby oil... Ahhh decisions, decisions."

Angela sat down on the couch next to Samantha and smoothed away strands of glossy black hair from her captive's face. "What do you think I should do next, Samantha?"

"Long walk off a short pier?" Samantha said hopefully.

"Ahhh Sammie! That's the spirit, you're still in the game." Angela reached down and pinched the brunette's nose between forefinger and thumb. "Whoop! Got your nose!"

Samantha bristled at the indignity. She told herself to try to remain calm. She wouldn't be in these restraints forever.

Once again, Angela leaned across her and fiddle with a lever on the side of the couch. Samantha's headrest dipped back a little further and footrest did the same. Now her back was arched slightly and her leverage within her bonds was reduced even further. Angela straddled Samantha's thighs and smiled down at her, drumming her fingers lightly against her leather clad thighs.

"Well you look good enough to eat Sammie!" She gloated.

Samantha tried to crane her neck up to look at her tormentor but it hurt her neck so she let her head sag back. She could only see a vague impression of what Featherstone was doing.

Featherstone gathered up a squeezy bottle of honey and a stiff white feather from her tray of goodies. She squeezed a dollop of the golden syrup onto the feather. She bent forward and her leaned bodyweight on Samantha's right elbow and then took a bead on her soft underam.

Samantha caught a glimpse of the honeyed feather and her eyes widened in horror.

"DOOON'T!" She squealed as Featherstone used slow, excruciating strokes to spread the honey against the smooth skin. Samantha was giggling already and unable to move her arm.

"Relax, honey," Featherstone chortled, "just gonna have a little snack here." She took her sweet time tortuously spreading the honey in both of Samantha's armpits.

As bad as this was, Samantha knew what was coming next, there would be no psych out this time. She was already giggling in anticipation of what was to come.

"Aww...hee heeheee. C'mon.... please hee hee hee ... please don't"

Angela winked down at her captive kissed her lips together. She leaned on both of Samantha's elbows, pinning her arms in place.

"Mmmmm.... Honey on vanilla. Delicious." The redhead taunted. She poked her tongue into Samantha's armpit and licked the tip across the honey covered hollow.

"WAHH HAHAHAHAH HAHA .... OH MY G'.... HAHAHAHAHA. STOP IT!"

Samantha threw her head from side to side as if that would shake the ticklish sensation of the redhead's tongue in her underarm. There was no refuge to be had though. Angela licked slow then fast, she swirled her tongue deep into the pit and feathered it with light ticklish kisses.

Angela shifted her weight and began to lick honey from the other armpit now. Samantha tried bucking her hips and almost succeeded in shifting the redhead off her body but her tormentor quickly quashed that tactic by reaching her hand between their bodies and lobster clawing Samantha's side and tummy.

Agent Featherstone kept her lovely prisoner on the edge of hysteria as she licked away every last drop of honey from her underarms. Her relaxed, deliberate movements contrasted strongly with Samantha's wild laughter and struggles.

Poor Samantha's nerve endings were jangling as her captor enjoyed her unusual snack. She began to wonder if Featherstone was still doing her job or indulging her own sadistic fantasies.

Satisfied with her work, the redhead sat up and licked honey from her lips. "Always wanted to try that. What a giggle!" She chuckled.

"Glad...ha haha I could be here for it..." Samantha retorted weakly.

Featherstone lay down on her side propped up on her elbow next to Samantha. She nudged her captive. "You ready to call it a day yet? Ready to admit you're beaten?"

Samantha turned her head away and said nothing.

"Good." Featherstone said with a smile. "Don't want you quitting just yet. The night is young after all!"

On the giant TV screen, two attractive girls in halter tops and denim shorts were tickling a third who was dressed in a bikini and hogtied on a pile of cushions. Featherstone began watching the action on screen. Almost absent mindedly she began to trace featherlight patterns on Samantha's tummy. Her fingertips traced swirls and curves across the taut belly.

The bound agent suffered this new torment with her armpits still sizzling from the last one. It didn't take long for Featherstone to notice the not-sure-whether-to-laugh-or-cry expression on Samantha's face. Angela flattened her palm against Samantha's warm tummy and began stroking it gently.

"What? All I'm doing is giving you a nice tummy rub?" said Angela feigning indignation as she contined to massage Samantha's quivering abs. "You've got a nice belly so I'm giving it a nice rubbin' to help you relax. I don't see why you're getting all jittery." Her hand swept a wide arc up to Samantha's lower ribs and then down to push just under the waist of her jeans and brush against her sensitive lower tummy.

Now the readhead used both hands to massage. On each rub, her thumbs moved closer to Samantha's ticklish bellybutton. Reflexively, Samantha tried to suck the delicate dimple away from the circling thumbs. This did not go unnoticed.

"Oho! What's this?" Angela said with raised eyebrows. "looks like you've got a little fluff in that pretty belly button." She leaned over to her tray and grabbed an item from it. "I've got just the thing here to sort that out." She held up a Q-tip.

Angela didn't need to do anything. Samantha took one look at the Q-tip and started to giggle.

"Oh no, heeheeheee....not my button!" She pleaded.

Angela licked the end of the Q-tip and then wiggled it into the sensitive little cup of flesh.

"HHEE HEEE HEEEE NOT THE BUTTON!!! HAAA HAH HAH..." Samantha screamed.

Angela flourished the little Q-tip mercilessly in Samantha's navel and poked the cottony bud against the fleshy centre. The spasms this produced told Angela she had hit paydirt again.

"Nope, that didn't get it. Let me try something else."

Without giving Samantha a chance to catch her breath, Angela swapped the Q-tip for her index finger. She pistoned this in and out of Samantha's deep bellybutton and wiggled it against the navel's ticklish sides.

Angela was almost drunk with joy at the tickishness of her lovely victim. She grabbed Samantha's hips and started to lick her quivering navel. After the Q-tip and the finger, the tongue was more exquisite torture for the poor agent.

Samantha was hit with a double whammie now. Angela began to goose her hips furiously through her jeans whilst her hot pink tongue licked and probed at her helpless belly button.

"PPPPFFFRRRRTTTT!!!"

The relentless redhead now began to launch tingling raspberries on Samantha's tummy. At the same time she started to ticke her sides and within seconds she was in a tickling frenzy. Her fingers spidered all over Samantha's body seeking out all the ticklish flesh they could touch. They roamed over her belly, her sides, her ribs, her armpits and even her neck and ears. The redhead was utterly relentless and insatiable; tickling, kneading, poking, pinching, caressing and squeezing . In the meantime her tongue lashed at the brunette's ticklish navel when she wasn't blowing wild raspberries all over her tummy.

Samantha could only lie back and cry tears of silent laughter. Her sides ached with all the laughter and every now and then she gulped or hiccuped as a particularly sensitive spot was given the treatment. The only positive point Samantha could see was at least Angela couldn't tickle her feet and her upper body at the same time.

What happened next though threw her already reeling mind for another loop. Angela stopped her ruthless raspberries and instead she began to flutter light, affectionate, almost apologetic kisses on her belly. Her hands stopped tickling her ribs and sides and gently stroked them. Samantha didn't know what to make of this.

Angela's hands moved gently upward to caress Samantha's breasts through her bra. The bound agent was genuinely confused as what had been intimate torture turned into something altogether more tender even...erotic?

The room was silent now except for ragged breathing and the gentle smacking of belly kisses.

Angela ran the pads of her thumbs lightly over Samatha's nipples and felt them stiffen through thin satin. She pulled gently at them through the bra with forefinger and thumb, stimulating them even more. Samantha began breathing raggedly as she felt herself become aroused to Featherstone's kisses and caresses. The vivacious redhead's loving touches were irresistible

The redhead looked up from her kissing with lustful eyes. Her thick red hair was tousled and wild strands fell across her face. She was breathing as heavily as Samantha. Angela gave Samantha's breasts one more tender caress and then her hands stroked lovingly down the beautiful agent's rippling belly and closed in on her belt buckle.

"Guess what?" She breathed in Samantha's ear.

The wide-eyed Samantha was too stunned to reply.

"PSYCH! AGAIN!" Angela squealed.

The redhead sat up and threw her head back with laughter.

"Oh Sammie! The look on your face. I mean you look really hot lying there and everything but did you really think....? Ha hahahaha."

"I don't think I'm the only one who was confused there." Samantha hissed. Her entire body tingling from the tickling and she was still highly aroused.

Angela climbed off of the couch shaking her head as she laughed.

"You know it's late and I need some sleep. We've a lot to do tomorrow. I'll get you a blanket."

Angela walked over to the wall closet and pulled out a thick blanket. She held it up in front of Samantha to reveal that one side was lined with thousands of feathers. She snuggled it over Samantha's body, feathered side down, and made sure she was covered form neck to feet.

"Do you like it? I had it made specially. A word of advice, don't move a muscle 'cos this thing might just tickle you."

"Well I better get some sleep anyway." Samantha muttered. At least she might get a little rest now.

"I doubt it." Angela said. It was then Samantha noticed a wire running from one corner of the blanket to a nearby wall socket. "Just in case you manage to stay still, the blanket will vibrate for 60 seconds every 15 minutes. Just to keep you on your toes."

Pride forced Samantha to deliver a parting shot. "You can keep up this tickle torture if you want but you'll never break me."

"Tickle torture?" Angela said, looking puzzled. "That was just play, that was fun. Noooo, the tickle torture starts in the morning."

Samantha's jaw dropped. There was worse than this to come?

Angel wrapped her arms around Samantha's neck and gave her a big sloppy playful goodnight kiss on the cheek.

"MMMWAH! G'night Sammie. I'm really enjoying having you stay with me."

Angela turned on her heel, switched off the light and left the room leaving Samantha in complete darkness..

Still feeling very turned-on, Samantha tried to reconcile what had happened there. She was being tickle tortured and then caressed only it wasn't that at all. What the hell was going on?

All of a sudden the blanket started to hum and Samantha felt the feathers surrounding her body flicker into life.

It was going to be a long night.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Double your pleasure...

Well, Sui, you certainly aren't letting Ms. Featherstone go easy on Sam. And she's supposed to be an ally! Ah, but this may be the crux of the touch of intrigue you gave the closing paragraphs. Ms. F. is exhibitimg enough ambiguity to mark her as a double agent. 'Fine with me, as long as Sam gets her double in the end (and introduces Angie to her own bad news blanket). Thanks for working OT to keep the saga going!

Suikoden's continuing adventures of Samantha Storm have been brilliant and deeply satisfying. Please keep them coming!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks for the plaudits guys. In truth, I think this chapter could have done with a little proof reading but I was in keen to get it finished and posted to the forum. Once this story is over I have two more Cloak and Feather stories plotted.

suikoden said:
In truth, I think this chapter could have done with a little proof reading

Nah, I think it's fine as is, to make a major understatement. :D

You're all over 18 aren't you? :)
Now read on...

Cloak and Feather: The Appraisal (continued)

There wasn't much Samantha could do as Angela Featherstone carried her into the house. She was slung over the redhead's shoulder and couldn't see much apart from a shapely ass in tight leather jeans. She flexed her wrists testing the fur lined cuffs that bound them behind her back but they wouldn't give.

Angela executed a smart left turn and kicked open a door with the toe of her boot. She entered a room and lowered Samantha onto an orange two-seater couch.

"Welcome to my humble abode Agent Storm."

Samantha took in her surroundings. The room was dark and apart from two lamps all she could see was a huge widescreen TV with a DVD player and video recorder underneath.

Angela ducked down in front of Samantha and quickly secured one of her ankles to a cuff that was built in to bottom of the couch. Before Samantha could gather her wits, her other ankle was similarly secured.

"You can probably see that this is no ordinary couch. It's a custom job I had to order especially from a place in LA."
Bondage Couches? From LA?
The redhead moved behind the couch and reached down to unlock the cuffs from Samantha's left wrist. Her bound right wrist was jerked up quickly behind her and Samantha felt it being secured to a steel ring built into the couch's headrest.

Instinctively Samantha tugged on the cuff. Angela took advantage of that to grab her left wrist and fastened that one similarly behind her head. Samantha's arms were spread above her head.

Angela moved round to the front of the couch and straddled Samantha's thighs, "Good couch huh? Worth every cent I paid for it. I bet you must be feeling very vulnerable." Angela ran her hands through her hair and arched her back, her breasts moved close to Samantha's face. She sighed and smiled at her prisoner.

The index finger of the redhead's left hand touched Samantha's right elbow. Slowly she began to drag her fingernail along Samantha's upper arm. The bound agent began to tremble.

"Yessss...Verrrry vulnerable...." Angela whispered. Her finger traced the toned contour of Samantha's arm getting ever closer to her armpit. Samantha began to squirm as the teasing finger closed in.

"No!" Samantha breathed, as the fingernail entered her armpit. The sensation was excruciating and all Featherstone was doing was gently tracing circles against the buttery soft skin.

"You're mine, Agent Storm. I can tickle you any time I like and however I like." The other fingers of her left hand now fluttered into Samantha's delicate pit and began lightly scrabbling.

Samantha screwed her eyes shut and held her breath, trying to resist. Angela smiled and introduced her right hand to Samantha's other pit. Both hands lightly tickled the smooth hollows as she slowly broke her prisoner's composure. The redhead's eyes gleamed and then she began to tickle Samantha with gusto.

"Nyaah...Hahahahaha!" Samantha lost control and laughed out loud. "Noooooo hohohoo!"

"That's it! Let it all out." Angela exclaimed gleefully as her furious fingers darted in and out of Samantha's sweet pits. The bound agent wriggled this way and that on the couch but the redhead's strong thighs kept her in place. The fact that Samantha was unable to bring her arms down to protect her pits doubled the exquisite anguish she felt.

The fingers now began squeezing at Samantha's ribs, kneading and tickling each individual rib with hunger. The ribs just below her breasts and those just above her smooth tummy proved exceptionally ticklish. Featherstone exploited this without mercy as Samantha's head whipped from side to side and she giggled uncontrollably.

The fluttering fingers slid down her sides and began to thoroughly goose her sides and hips. "Goosie goosie, Sammie!" Angela sang to her captive. She began wiggling her fingers over Samantha's belly which heaved with laughter.

"Ohhh Nooo! Haaaahaahahahaaa." Samantha wailed as she tried fruitlessly to shrink back into the couch. Her head fell back against the headrest and she cried with laughter as the sadistic redhead tickled her silly for several minutes.

"Wow!" Angela exclaimed, she sat back and wiped her brow with the back of her hand. "And that's just for starters." She clambered off the delirious agent. "I don't know about you but I could do with some refreshments. I'll be right back."
Angela has the best job in the world.
Samantha took full advantage of the brief break in her torment. She had to come up with some sort of gameplan to get through this ordeal. She was not going to be freed anytime soon and she had to hold out. The odds were stacked against her. She was tired and defenceless and at this woman's mercy.
That's a good point. Samantha had already been thoroughly tickled by the machine before Angela even laid a hand on her.
All too soon, Featherstone returned with a heavily laden tray. She took a water bottle and let Samantha take a few sips.

"Buck up Sammantha, try thinking of this as a girls' sleepover. Try something, try anything to get through this because if you fail, it's a desk job for you."
Why aren't all girls' sleepovers like this??
Angela picked up her remote control and switched on the TV.

Samantha heard the sound of female laughter and looked up. She could not believe what she was seeing on the screen. A tall attractive blonde in a white crop top and jeans was bound on all fours whilst a man dressed from head to toe in black was furiously tickling her belly and ribs. The blonde arched back and forth as she tried to unsuccessfully to escape the man's ticklish attentions.

"Have you seen this one Sammie?" Angela asked. "This guy's amazing, he really knows how to tickle a girl. I've got all his stuff."
Well if there was any doubt, Angela definitely belongs on the TMF. Is she talking about THE TIB? What video is it?
Samantha shook her head in disbelief. The musical sound of the blonde's laughter filled the room through surround sound speakers.

"Just listen to that Sammie. He's got her number alright." Angela picked up a peach from the tray and bit into it. "You know I get all sorts of inspirations from these movies as you're gonna find out!"

Angela leaned across Samantha and pulled a discreet lever on the side of the couch. Samantha's backrest dipped backwards and the foot rest was elevated. Samantha found herself looking up at the ceiling. Angela's face loomed into view as she munched on her fruit.

"You've had a long day, I thought you'd like to relax out for a bit." Angela winked mischievously and onscreen, the blonde's laughter went up another octave as the man in black exploited her ticklishness.

Angela looked down greedily at the smooth contours of Samantha's toned, lightly tanned tummy and the cute innie belly button that peeped out above the waist of her jeans. "I wonder if your tum's as ticklish as blondie's?" A drop of juice dripped from the peach onto Samantha's belly. She flinched as Angela wiped it off with her finger.

"Hee hee. This is part of the fun, Samantha. You know you're gonna get tickled but you don't know when or where." Angela sucked the fruit juice from her finger with a loud slurp. "And the more nervous energy you burn up thinking about it, the less resistance you have when I do tickle you. And I am going to tickle you!"

Angela lowered her face to Samantha's body and pressed her nose against the gentle curve of her side. "Mmmmm. Is that vanilla I can smell?" She sniffed again, pressing her nose against Samantha's lower ribs. "Yeah, that's vanilla and...fear! Angela chuckled menacingly.

Samantha tensed the muscles of her tummy. She could almost imagine Featherstone licking her lips in preparation for a wet raspberry. Strands of the redhead's hair fell against her belly raising goosebumps on her flesh, even her breath felt ticklish.

Featherstone chuckled again. Her fingers began bicycling menacingly above Samantha's tummy. "On a count of five, OK?"

"Fiiivvve!" Angela started her countdown.

"Nooo." Samantha protested softly.

"Foooourr!" Samantha's breathing quickened. Angela's fingers began their descent.

"Threeeee!" Samantha's belly began to quiver and her eyes widened.

"Twoooo!" Samantha pulled frantically against her bonds. Angela licked her lips.

"ONNNNE!" Samantha began to laugh nervously as she pulled at her bonds.

"ZEEERRROOO!"

Angela reached down and gave Samantha's slim waist a quick pinch and then sat up.

"Psych out! Had you going though didn't I? I bet you thought you were going to get the works then, didn't you?" The redhead giggled, pleased at the way her little ruse had worked out.
Angela is great. I cannot state that enough.
Samantha sighed, she felt completely helpless. The redhead had played her beautifully.

Her relief was short-lived though. Angela slid to the floor next to Samantha's feet and began unzipping her boots. She tried to pull her feet away but the redhead had soon pulled off her boots and she threw them gracelessly across the floor.

"You won't be needing them Sammie! Let's get those socks off too." Samantha could do nothing as Angela tugged off her socks and bared her soft size sevens.
No! Boo! Socks and sock removal can be useful my dear Angela.
"Wow, these are real cuties, Sammie." Angela murmured. "Delicate little toes with hot pink varnish, high arches and heels like little globes. Bet these soles're soft as hell too!" Angela gripped the big toe on Samantha's left foot and pulled back on it, then she raked a fingernail along the high exposed arch.

Samantha yelped and actually managed to pull her foot free from Featherstone's grasp.

"Mmmm....sensitive too." Angela added. She reached over to her tray and took hold of a tube of baby wipes. From her bound position, Samantha couldn't see what the other woman was doing.

"Just relax now, Samantha. If you can. Your feet have been in those boots for a while so this is going to make them feel reeeeal nice." Angela took a firm hold on Samantha's left heel and began to wipe the damp cloth across her foot.

Samantha breathed through gritted teeth. Angela was only wiping her feet but Samantha was horribly vulnerable should her captor decide to start tickling.

"There, that's not so bad is it?" Angela said as she carefully wiped each toe with the cloth.

"Could do this all day..." Samantha mumbled unconvincingly. In truth the sensation was quite soothing but Samantha was unable to shake her apprehension.
Angela is a real mental menace.
Angela smiled to herself and repeated the procedure with the other foot.

"These are really nice feet, Samantha. I am just going to put some baby powder on them." Angela shook a can of baby powder over the tender tootsies and then picked up a sable haired paintbrush from her tray. She took a firm grip on Samantha's left foot and then slowly and deliberately applied the bristles to her sole.

The effect was instantaneous.

"Waaah hahahaha haha!" Samantha squealed as the bristles licked at her arch. She tried to yank her foot away but Angela had a solid grasp on it and was sweeping the brush back and forth in tortuous arcs.

"Ohhh geez. Hahahaha..." Samantha wailed breathlessly. "Pleeeeaaase don't...Hee heeheeheehee." The bound agent's legs were going like pistons within the confines of their bonds but fatigue and the ankle restraints conspired to limit her movements.

Angela forcefully bent back Samantha's toes and flourished the bristles over the joints of the delicate tootsies. Samantha's laughter went up an octave at this and Angela now scrabbled her nails lightly over this surface. The redhead's bike was not rigged for foot tickling so she was making up for lost time now.
Is there a safe word? Can Samantha make this stop even if she wanted to?
Samantha's struggling subsided and became limited to the reflexive bunching of her toes.. Tears of laughter ran down her cheeks as Agent Featherstone raked her arches and traced intricate patterns across the balls of her feet and her heels. She alternated between tickling with her fingers and the paintbrush.

A new scene was gracing the widescreen TV now. A tanned brunette in a yellow bikini who was strapped to a futon was having her toes feathered by a pretty blonde wearing a white bra and faded jeans. Angela tickled Samantha's poor little feet without mercy. She wanted her captive to be laughing and squealing more than the girl on the TV.
I like the imaginary one-sided competition. What video is being referenced here?
Samantha's body glowed and shook with silent laughter as Angela continued to delight in the ticklishness of her feet. This wasn't good enough for Featherstone. She wanted to her loud girlish laughter and lots of it. She tried a new tactic. She grabbed Samantha's left foot and blew a hard wet raspberry against the sole.

"PFFFFTTTHHHHRRRTTTT!!!!"

"WHAAAH HAAAA HAAA!" Samantha wailed helplessly as both of her tickly soles were raspberried. "PLEEE HEHE HEEE HEEE ASSSE!! HAHA HAAA. I CAN'T STAAANDD IT. HEE HEE HEE..."

Angela's response to the breathless giggly pleading was to re-introduce her nails to the ticklish feet at her mercy. Again and again her fingernails flickered across those sweet supple arches and cute little toes sending her beautiful prisoner into paroxysms of laughter.

After several of minutes of this, Featherstone took a breather." Well that was fun!" Angela exclaimed, she gave Samantha's big toe an affectionate wiggle. "We must do that again soon."

Samantha blinked away tears of laughter that stained her face and ran down her neck. The redhead was very serious about her work. Memories of being helpless at the tireless hands of Miss Ramirez and the glacial blonde Russian, Elena surged up from her memory. The tickling Agent Featherstone had dished out was as bad as anything she experienced at the hands of her real enemies.

"What I can do next I wonder?" Angela murmured to herself. "Let's see, I've got feathers, q-tips, honey, baby oil... Ahhh decisions, decisions."

Angela sat down on the couch next to Samantha and smoothed away strands of glossy black hair from her captive's face. "What do you think I should do next, Samantha?"

"Long walk off a short pier?" Samantha said hopefully.

"Ahhh Sammie! That's the spirit, you're still in the game." Angela reached down and pinched the brunette's nose between forefinger and thumb. "Whoop! Got your nose!"

Samantha bristled at the indignity. She told herself to try to remain calm. She wouldn't be in these restraints forever.

Once again, Angela leaned across her and fiddle with a lever on the side of the couch. Samantha's headrest dipped back a little further and footrest did the same. Now her back was arched slightly and her leverage within her bonds was reduced even further. Angela straddled Samantha's thighs and smiled down at her, drumming her fingers lightly against her leather clad thighs.

"Well you look good enough to eat Sammie!" She gloated.

Samantha tried to crane her neck up to look at her tormentor but it hurt her neck so she let her head sag back. She could only see a vague impression of what Featherstone was doing.

Featherstone gathered up a squeezy bottle of honey and a stiff white feather from her tray of goodies. She squeezed a dollop of the golden syrup onto the feather. She bent forward and her leaned bodyweight on Samantha's right elbow and then took a bead on her soft underam.

Samantha caught a glimpse of the honeyed feather and her eyes widened in horror.

"DOOON'T!" She squealed as Featherstone used slow, excruciating strokes to spread the honey against the smooth skin. Samantha was giggling already and unable to move her arm.

"Relax, honey," Featherstone chortled, "just gonna have a little snack here." She took her sweet time tortuously spreading the honey in both of Samantha's armpits.

As bad as this was, Samantha knew what was coming next, there would be no psych out this time. She was already giggling in anticipation of what was to come.

"Aww...hee heeheee. C'mon.... please hee hee hee ... please don't"

Angela winked down at her captive kissed her lips together. She leaned on both of Samantha's elbows, pinning her arms in place.

"Mmmmm.... Honey on vanilla. Delicious." The redhead taunted. She poked her tongue into Samantha's armpit and licked the tip across the honey covered hollow.

"WAHH HAHAHAHAH HAHA .... OH MY G'.... HAHAHAHAHA. STOP IT!"

Samantha threw her head from side to side as if that would shake the ticklish sensation of the redhead's tongue in her underarm. There was no refuge to be had though. Angela licked slow then fast, she swirled her tongue deep into the pit and feathered it with light ticklish kisses.

Angela shifted her weight and began to lick honey from the other armpit now. Samantha tried bucking her hips and almost succeeded in shifting the redhead off her body but her tormentor quickly quashed that tactic by reaching her hand between their bodies and lobster clawing Samantha's side and tummy.

Agent Featherstone kept her lovely prisoner on the edge of hysteria as she licked away every last drop of honey from her underarms. Her relaxed, deliberate movements contrasted strongly with Samantha's wild laughter and struggles.

Poor Samantha's nerve endings were jangling as her captor enjoyed her unusual snack. She began to wonder if Featherstone was still doing her job or indulging her own sadistic fantasies.
Well, that's the best part, silly, she's doing both!
Satisfied with her work, the redhead sat up and licked honey from her lips. "Always wanted to try that. What a giggle!" She chuckled.

"Glad...ha haha I could be here for it..." Samantha retorted weakly.

Featherstone lay down on her side propped up on her elbow next to Samantha. She nudged her captive. "You ready to call it a day yet? Ready to admit you're beaten?"

Samantha turned her head away and said nothing.

"Good." Featherstone said with a smile. "Don't want you quitting just yet. The night is young after all!"

On the giant TV screen, two attractive girls in halter tops and denim shorts were tickling a third who was dressed in a bikini and hogtied on a pile of cushions. Featherstone began watching the action on screen. Almost absent mindedly she began to trace featherlight patterns on Samantha's tummy. Her fingertips traced swirls and curves across the taut belly.
Man, yeah, the audience requests a list of all videos used in this story.
The bound agent suffered this new torment with her armpits still sizzling from the last one. It didn't take long for Featherstone to notice the not-sure-whether-to-laugh-or-cry expression on Samantha's face. Angela flattened her palm against Samantha's warm tummy and began stroking it gently.

"What? All I'm doing is giving you a nice tummy rub?" said Angela feigning indignation as she contined to massage Samantha's quivering abs. "You've got a nice belly so I'm giving it a nice rubbin' to help you relax. I don't see why you're getting all jittery." Her hand swept a wide arc up to Samantha's lower ribs and then down to push just under the waist of her jeans and brush against her sensitive lower tummy.

Now the readhead used both hands to massage. On each rub, her thumbs moved closer to Samantha's ticklish bellybutton. Reflexively, Samantha tried to suck the delicate dimple away from the circling thumbs. This did not go unnoticed.

"Oho! What's this?" Angela said with raised eyebrows. "looks like you've got a little fluff in that pretty belly button." She leaned over to her tray and grabbed an item from it. "I've got just the thing here to sort that out." She held up a Q-tip.

Angela didn't need to do anything. Samantha took one look at the Q-tip and started to giggle.

"Oh no, heeheeheee....not my button!" She pleaded.

Angela licked the end of the Q-tip and then wiggled it into the sensitive little cup of flesh.

"HHEE HEEE HEEEE NOT THE BUTTON!!! HAAA HAH HAH..." Samantha screamed.

Angela flourished the little Q-tip mercilessly in Samantha's navel and poked the cottony bud against the fleshy centre. The spasms this produced told Angela she had hit paydirt again.

"Nope, that didn't get it. Let me try something else."

Without giving Samantha a chance to catch her breath, Angela swapped the Q-tip for her index finger. She pistoned this in and out of Samantha's deep bellybutton and wiggled it against the navel's ticklish sides.

Angela was almost drunk with joy at the tickishness of her lovely victim. She grabbed Samantha's hips and started to lick her quivering navel. After the Q-tip and the finger, the tongue was more exquisite torture for the poor agent.

Samantha was hit with a double whammie now. Angela began to goose her hips furiously through her jeans whilst her hot pink tongue licked and probed at her helpless belly button.

"PPPPFFFRRRRTTTT!!!"

The relentless redhead now began to launch tingling raspberries on Samantha's tummy. At the same time she started to ticke her sides and within seconds she was in a tickling frenzy. Her fingers spidered all over Samantha's body seeking out all the ticklish flesh they could touch. They roamed over her belly, her sides, her ribs, her armpits and even her neck and ears. The redhead was utterly relentless and insatiable; tickling, kneading, poking, pinching, caressing and squeezing . In the meantime her tongue lashed at the brunette's ticklish navel when she wasn't blowing wild raspberries all over her tummy.

Samantha could only lie back and cry tears of silent laughter. Her sides ached with all the laughter and every now and then she gulped or hiccuped as a particularly sensitive spot was given the treatment. The only positive point Samantha could see was at least Angela couldn't tickle her feet and her upper body at the same time.

What happened next though threw her already reeling mind for another loop. Angela stopped her ruthless raspberries and instead she began to flutter light, affectionate, almost apologetic kisses on her belly. Her hands stopped tickling her ribs and sides and gently stroked them. Samantha didn't know what to make of this.

Angela's hands moved gently upward to caress Samantha's breasts through her bra. The bound agent was genuinely confused as what had been intimate torture turned into something altogether more tender even...erotic?
This is a ma zing!
The room was silent now except for ragged breathing and the gentle smacking of belly kisses.

Angela ran the pads of her thumbs lightly over Samatha's nipples and felt them stiffen through thin satin. She pulled gently at them through the bra with forefinger and thumb, stimulating them even more. Samantha began breathing raggedly as she felt herself become aroused to Featherstone's kisses and caresses. The vivacious redhead's loving touches were irresistible

The redhead looked up from her kissing with lustful eyes. Her thick red hair was tousled and wild strands fell across her face. She was breathing as heavily as Samantha. Angela gave Samantha's breasts one more tender caress and then her hands stroked lovingly down the beautiful agent's rippling belly and closed in on her belt buckle.

"Guess what?" She breathed in Samantha's ear.

The wide-eyed Samantha was too stunned to reply.

"PSYCH! AGAIN!" Angela squealed.

The redhead sat up and threw her head back with laughter.

"Oh Sammie! The look on your face. I mean you look really hot lying there and everything but did you really think....? Ha hahahaha."

"I don't think I'm the only one who was confused there." Samantha hissed. Her entire body tingling from the tickling and she was still highly aroused.

Angela climbed off of the couch shaking her head as she laughed.
That...that was pretty villainous. I feel almost as betrayed as Samantha.
"You know it's late and I need some sleep. We've a lot to do tomorrow. I'll get you a blanket."

Angela walked over to the wall closet and pulled out a thick blanket. She held it up in front of Samantha to reveal that one side was lined with thousands of feathers. She snuggled it over Samantha's body, feathered side down, and made sure she was covered form neck to feet.

"Do you like it? I had it made specially. A word of advice, don't move a muscle 'cos this thing might just tickle you."

"Well I better get some sleep anyway." Samantha muttered. At least she might get a little rest now.

"I doubt it." Angela said. It was then Samantha noticed a wire running from one corner of the blanket to a nearby wall socket. "Just in case you manage to stay still, the blanket will vibrate for 60 seconds every 15 minutes. Just to keep you on your toes."

Pride forced Samantha to deliver a parting shot. "You can keep up this tickle torture if you want but you'll never break me."

"Tickle torture?" Angela said, looking puzzled. "That was just play, that was fun. Noooo, the tickle torture starts in the morning."

Samantha's jaw dropped. There was worse than this to come?

Angel wrapped her arms around Samantha's neck and gave her a big sloppy playful goodnight kiss on the cheek.

"MMMWAH! G'night Sammie. I'm really enjoying having you stay with me."

Angela turned on her heel, switched off the light and left the room leaving Samantha in complete darkness..

Still feeling very turned-on, Samantha tried to reconcile what had happened there. She was being tickle tortured and then caressed only it wasn't that at all. What the hell was going on?

All of a sudden the blanket started to hum and Samantha felt the feathers surrounding her body flicker into life.

It was going to be a long night.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Superb installment! Arguably the best one yet.

Dude, I am re-reading these myself for the first time in years.

Yes - Angela is a big TIB fan. The first clip is from the old RT membership site where TIB tickles Nicole Zergova. Those clips are lost to history unless anyone has them still?

I think the second one was Kristin Lea tickling someone and I think I made the third one up.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back