• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teased by My Mistress

bold

TMF Novice
Hi my name is Joe and I see a very sexy and beautiful professional mistress once a month for a fantasy tickle torture session. I say fantasy because I like to have some sort of theme that revolves around the tickle torture, and my mistress will wear the sexiest costumes with shiny high gloss pantyhose set to the fantasy theme for that session. (ex. nurse, maid ,cop, super heroine, amazon queen, etc..) The last 4 sessions though my mistress has been more focused on torturing me with sensual tickling and teasing--rather than the usual—non-stop hard tickle torture, not to say she didn’t still tickle me until I couldn’t breathe (she really enjoys that, and so did I) but the focus has been on teasing me until I can’t take one more minute of it. I can’t explain it, but I find it to be the most incredible torture.
As I was getting dressed after the last session my Mistress was saying how much she enjoyed teasing the shit out of me, and how she looks forward to our sessions every month, then she asked if I would consider trying an extended 4 hour session next time.
I said, I would if she agreed to a challenge.
She looked at me with her eyes bright and a smile on her face and said-- please do explain.
My challenge is -- make me cum by just tickling and teasing me—you can use tickle torture, and sensual tickling, but the only thing that can touch my privates is a feather. I said if you make me cum under those conditions; I will pay double for the session, but if you fail then the extended session is free.
She thought about it for a few minutes and said, if I can make you cum in an extended session using only teasing and tickling, you will pay me double?
I said yes.
She said, 4 hours is a long time- and I can get you sooo turned on, sooo easily,-- do you really think you can hold out?
I said, I will try my best, but I really want you to tease me until I explode.
she asked, can I use whatever I want to tickle and tease you.
I said of course, but you can only touch my privates with a feather.
My mistress smiled and said, Ok I except the challenge.
She went to her computer and typed up the rules. And we both singed it.
The next session.
I was spread eagle on a wide padded table with a pillow under my head, the table was a favorite of My mistress because it was wide enough that she could climb up on it if she wanted to, and she could also adjust the height with a foot peddle. After Mistress Rose secured me to the table and adjusted the height so it was knee high; she turned on the T.V. and went to get changed.
The movie playing had a beautiful young blonde being admitted to a scary looking prison. As the new group of arrivals were being lead through the admitting process, 2 very attractive guards with long black hair and wearing skimpy leather uniforms, shiny tan pantyhose, and leather boots pulled the blonde out of line; cuffed her hands in front of her and took her to a big house across the prison yard.
They led her into a large office and attached her hand cuffs to a hook at the end of a chain that came down from the ceiling, then one of the guards pulled the chain tight so she was standing in the middle of the room with her arms pulled high over her head. The orange prison uniform rode up high but stopped just below her panties. Then, in walked the sexy warden with long red hair, dressed in a skimpy black leather outfit, with pantyhose and black leather boots. The guards stood on either side of the prisoner as the warden walked over to the blonde, she looked her over, up and down, and then smiled at the guards and immediately started to tickle the prisoner’s ribs. The blonde tried to pull away but the guards held her in place, she screamed noooo!!! what are you doing-- please stop, no please stop, and then went crazy with laughter! She was screaming for the warden to stop. The laughter and screams filled the room, which brought wide smiles from the two guards and warden as they watched the girl helplessly struggle under the tickle assault.
After a few minutes the warden stopped tickling her, and as the blonde did her best to composed herself the warden told her that she would be serving her time in the house, as a sex slave to her and her 2 special guards. The warden then felt the prisoners tits and said, I hope you like to be tickled, because we love tickling here. The warden looked at the guards and said, clean her up and dress her in something skimpy and sexy I want to explore all her tickle spots. The blonde smiled as the guards were taking her away and said under her breath,- tickling turns me on.
As I waited for Mistress Rose to return I watched the movie, and was getting really turned on-- the guard’s took the prisoner to the showers and cleaned her up- then they had a tickle- sex scene, and it was hot. The prisoner was given sexy outfits to wear and was constantly forced to submitted to intense tickling and sex at the hands of the warden and guards; sometimes it was one on one, sometimes she had to submit to two at a time, and sometimes all three at once. It was hot !!
About a half hour later Mistress Rose returned dressed in a sexy cop uniform that was very short and tight; her body was amazing; and the uniform showed off her figure. It barely covered her ass, and when she bent down you could see her dark satin panties through her pantyhose, the uniform also pushed her tits together forcing them up and making them spill out the top of skimpy uniform. Her long legs looked even longer because of the short uniform, and her legs were covered in shiny high gloss tan pantyhose, (the ones I really love) and black boots. She stood looking down at me; the table was set low so I looked up her long pantyhose legs, then over her body, and into her eyes. She smiled and said I see you have been enjoying the movie and glided a feather she had over my hard cock, then she began to walk around the table teasing me with her sexy body. (she knew that I was visually simulated by her dressed in sexy outfits) and she softly glided the feather down my side. I couldn’t take my eyes off her, and at the same time I was listening to the blonde prisoner screaming in the back ground from getting tickle tortured. I was so fucking worked up already.
When she got to my feet she stopped and began to tickle them, by gently gliding her fingernails up and down the soles of my feet. I flexed my toes and moved my feet back and forth, but she kept on tickling. Then she stopped and said, oh I can fix this and proceeded to tie my toes back so I couldn’t flex or move my feet. Then she tickle them again, this time she tickled not in a sensual way, but in a way that made me scream with laughter. After about 5 minutes of tickling them she pulled her chair up next me and said, you know I was an undercover cop before my cover was blown—do you want to hear my story?
I said sure; and she smiled at me, and said its pretty hot.
At that she paused the video and climbed on the table and kneeled between my legs, and started to lightly tickle all around my groin.
My penis was throbbing as I looked at her – she was so fucking HOT and her body in that uniform was one of the sexist visions my eyes have ever looked at.
Her story started --She had to infiltrated a South American drug gang that was run by woman. The gang was pushing bad cocaine on the streets and she need to get evidence to shut them down. She described the leader of the gang and her 4 main companions as dark haired olive skinned beauties that appeared to be lesbians and ruthless.
My mistress soft tickling was now moving to my stomach and ribs and my heart rate was climbing and my breathing was getting heavier. I was so turned on !! I wanted to have her soooo bad. ---She told me her first buy from them went all right, but her second buy went bad. When she went to their drug house to make the second buy- they jumped her and injected her with some drug that knocked her out. When she woke up she was tied to a dentist chair in some strange room. It appeared to be a dungeon. The chair was reclined and her hands were pulled back over her head and tied to something she couldn’t see; her ankles were secured in cuffs on the foot rest of the chair. She said she was dressed a black silk shirt that fit tight and in a cream colored min skirt that rode up because of the way she was stretched exposing all of her pantyhose covered legs; it was like I was wearing no skirt at all. She told me she laid there totally vulnerable and helpless.
My mistress fingers were softly gliding all over my stomach and ribs and my skin was becoming so sensitive I was trying to wiggle to get some relief from them, and my cock was getting harder and harder; I looked into her eyes and she laughed, and taunted me “is someone getting turned on”? and then she started to really tickle me. I screamed with laughter and tried to twist and turn my hips, but it was no use. She tickled me hard until I was having trouble breathing; then she backed off and started to softly glide her finger nails around my groin again. My prick was throbbing.
Mistress Rose started her story again from where she left off—The gang leader said they knew I was a cop; and I shouldn’t be expecting any body to come to my rescue, because they were not in the U.S. anymore, I was now in Mexico on the gangs private ranch. My Mistress went on and said, the leader told her that my career as a cop was over, and for the next few weeks or months I was going to be trained in a new career – as a sex slave; and when I was trained well enough, and, they got tired of using me as a sex toy –I would be sold to another drug gang.
She said, I tried to put up a brave façade, but before I could get any, words out of my mouth the gang leader slapped my face and told me to shut up.
She said that I was going to be tortured the way their ancestors use to torture women, and when they were through I would agree to anything they demanded of me.
Mistress Rose gave me this horrified look and said, the thoughts that ran through my mind – what type of awful torture were they talking about. What were these psychotic women going to do to me.
And then she said, and smiled at me--- the gang leader sat on a stool by my feet; took off one of my shoes and began to tickle my pantyhose foot. I couldn’t believe it- I screamed no no don’t tickle me!! The gang leader looked at the other 4 girls in the room and said, get to work ladies it looks like this one is going to be fun. 2 of ladies ripped opened my blouse and began tickling my underarms, tits, ribs, and belly, another one took my other shoe off and began to tickle that foot, and one pushed my short skirt up even higher and began to tickle my pantyhose thighs and waist. I could believe what was happening I was screaming and yelling, but I knew they were not going to stop. The dam pantyhose really intensified the tickling sensation on my feet and thighs!! I was laughing so hard tears were running down my checks. I screamed and laughed like a crazy person, and the louder I screamed and harder I laughed the more they tickled me.
I was trying to twist and turn my body but there was no escape, their fingers were everywhere.(when she said that she ran her finger nails quickly over my upper body). I was so fucking Horney! I wanted her so bad.
She continued her story saying--- It went on and on, and then I noticed I was getting turned on by the tickling, it was torture, and I felt like I was going to die if they didn’t stop soon, but my pussy was as wet as it had ever been in my life.
And just before I passed out they stopped.
The leader said don’t go anywhere we will be right back and they left the room. I laid their tied tight and exhausted, knowing what would happen to me if they found out that being tickle tortured got me excited and dripping wet.- I would be tickled like this for the rest of my life and turned into a willing sex slave. I had to escape.
When they came back into the room they were dressed in real sexy lingerie and heels, they were actually very pretty and sexy women. (my mistress went into great detail in describing the outfits)
She continued--The leader said, are you ready for more of your sex slave training honey, and produced a small knife and cut a slit in the crotch of my pantyhose. Then she glided two of her fingers across my silk panties right over my pussy!! my pussy was so sensitive it tickled really bad, and I let out a giggle and a moan. ( mistress Rose actually took 2 fingers and tickled her own pussy and her whole body shuttered) I was starting to sweat I was so hot.
The leader laughed and said to the others it appears our new sex toy gets turned on from tickling, her pussy is soaking wet – how much fun is this going to be. The other girls laughed and said, it is going to be so much fun having her around for a while. We will have her trained in no time. Then Mistress Rose said with a sexy smile, they all took positions around me, and began their gang tickle attack. Mistress Rose was really getting into it and she started to caress her own pussy as she told the story. I watched as she unzipped the uniform a little more and began to pinch her own nipples. I was going crazy.
After she described some more of the tickle torture she suffered at the hands of the gang, she said she had no choice, and agreed- she would become there sex slave willingly.
Her first command was to give a strip show for the gang and then individual lap dances.
My mistress got off the table put on some music and began to do the sexist strip dance I ever saw. She danced around the table I was on and would sometimes glide her feather over my cock and the rest of my body. After she stripped out of the uniform; she was left dressed only in her panties, pantyhose, boots, and bra, She sat down in her chair next to me and took off her boots, and began to rub her pantyhose feet all over my body.
My heart rate shot up and my blood boiled as she glided her silky pantyhose feet all over me,-it felt incredible and her feet and legs were so fucking sexy.
She continued her story – As I danced for the gang in a pair of pink satin panties and bra- that they forced me to wear- (she said the leader told her not to take them off until instructed) the women grouped her continuously, some pinched her ass and tits some softly tickled her belly, ass, and thighs, she said there were hands all over her, but through all of this I continued to slowly danced to the beat. She said, as I was dancing I was getting so wet and really turned on, not just because I had hands all over my body tickling and caressing me, but because I could see in their eyes that they were getting turned on watching my body move slowly and sexy to the beat of the music, and sooner or later they were going to attack me and ravish me.
My mistress was still gliding her feet all over me and totally driving me crazy, and when I opened my eyes and looked over at her I saw her with her eyes shut and rubbing her own pussy as she told her story.
Mistress Rose came with a soft moan and her body shook; her legs tensed and then relaxed. After about 15 seconds she stood up and said to me, Wow, that was really good, I bet you wish you could cum. I said I have never been so turned on in my life, my blood is boiling and my prick is throbbing I don’t know how much more I can take.
She laughed and said we still have more than 2 hours to go, and she taunted me with -I can cum as many times as I want.
Then she looked into my eyes and asked, does it turn you on when I cum? All I could do is groan.
She went to the T.V. took out the movie and put in a new one.
I asked her how does the story end.
She said, I will finish that story some other time.
It was now on to the next the next one.
She hit the play button and the movie started,- it had Wonder Woman tied helpless surrounded by Cat Woman and another sexy criminal dressed in a shiny silver leotard and high gloss pantyhose.
My mistress said, I know how much Wonder Woman turns you on –enjoy I will be back in a while dressed as your favorite super heroine, and do I have a Wonder Woman story for you.

Great Story! I look forward to parts 2,3,4,etc

thanks

Thanks that was the first try at posting a story,-- I am glad you enjoyed it.

Awesome story, and I am not a fan of males being tickled, but God I wish I was him!!!

I love this story. I may have to road trip to your area just to meet this mistress.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back