• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather's Mom: Why I Love Being Tickled By Older Women f/m.

TickleBoy314

I have always been as much of a playful tickler as I have in a ticklee. Therefore, when I meet a new girl, I tend to find out her 'hot zones' to see if she is in fact ticklish and where I should plan on attacking when the time comes.

I went out with Heather a few times and one of the things I attempt to do is give a girl a nice shoulder massage, working down to the back and working right into the rib cage sides and "BINGO!" that's usually when they start to squirm and giggle and let you know that's exactly where to start.

With Heather it was different because obviously she was very ticklish and the first time I touch her side while playfully rubbing my hand away on a good-bye hug, she gave a releasing laugh and slapped me on the arm and said, "Hey! I'm ticklish there! Stop!"

Of course, I wasn't one to leave some playful situation closed and walk off defeated, so I said, "I'm sorry" and went in for another hug and went up into her armpits while she started to squeal and thrash, spinning away as I hugged her from behind and crossed my arms in front of her to go at her ribs again where she totally started thrashing and laughing hysterically as her copper red hair waved in my face.

"You stop that right now, young man!" I heard the yell from her front porch. I looked up to see her mom, who was in her 50s, but obviously took very good care of herself, the way she dressed as well as the way she was physically built for a woman of her age.

Heather was finishing college and still lived at home in her early 20s, but I was since out and didn't mind and although I saw her mom a few times, there never seemed to be any issue with me.

I was busted, so Heather wiggled away and I said, "I'll call you." Heather blushed, smiled and ran away as I watched her cute palish legs run away under her baby blue mini-skirt.

I looked up and her mom didn't even flinch as she folded her arms and watched me the entire time, not smiling, scowling or even blinking as Heather went by. As soon as Heather was inside, she got this cryptic smile on her face, turned around and walked inside.

I never thought anything of it and went home. I called Heather that night and told her I would come pick her up the next day to go out to the movies that night. Heather agreed.

The next day, I showed up at her house and when I rung the doorbell, Heather's mom appeared at the door in a tight houndstooth skirt and a white blouse looking extremely good for a woman her age. Her hair was graying mixing with the blonde full look it had, but I had to admit, I was rather attracted to the woman.

"Hello there," came her mom's response. "Heather had to run a few errands for me, but she told me she'd be back in an hour. Since you weren't planning on going to the movies until 8:00, you have enough time to wait here."

I told her thanks and went inside. This is when it started to get strange...

Heather's mom sat across me on the couch and said, "I saw you were tickling Heather yesterday when you dropped her off. I want you to know that Heather doesn't like that and you shouldn't do something when a girl tells you 'No'."

I nodded and said, "Well, she never said 'No' and we're just playing, no one is getting hurt."

She looked up and said, "No one gets hurt and it's just playing? Is that so? So I take it you don't have a problem if she does it back to you?"

I said with a cocky smile, "If she can do it to me, I don't have a problem, but I don't think she'll be able to. Besides," I said with a wink. "I think she actually likes it."

I couldn't believe the confidence, I was displaying.

"Would you like it?" she shot back.

"I don't think I'd mind." I said with an evil smile.

"Then let's see how tough you really are," she said.

At that moment, I had this feeling like she held all the cards, but I didn't know why. At the same time, I was starting to feel a sort of attraction for her.

"What do you have in mind?"

"How about we let Heather tickle you when she gets back and you see if you like it?"

I kind of liked the idea of this, but figured a girl Heather's size would never be able to overpower me, let alone get anything that would bother me even though I was quite ticklish myself, but never led on.

"Okay," I replied. "If she wants to try, she can try. But I don't think she can take me." Then I laughed.

"Then let's make it fair," she said and gave a smile as she stood up from the sofa and backoned me in her direction with one perfectly manicured fingernail as she left the room and started walking up steps.

I followed out of sheer curiousity. Plus, I liked how her mom's butt looked in that houndstooth skirt swaying back and forth. I know she knew I was looking, but I'm sure it was part of her tactic. She probably got off on the fact a guy 30 years younger than her was checking her out.

I followed her to the top of the steps and then into a room which was already closed and she used a small pin-sized key to open the door.

Inside was a room with vaulted ceilings and a table, high with a padded head rest and a hole cut out about two-thirds of the way down. There were other things in the room like luggage and things you would find in a storage closet, but this room was nice and it was carpeted.

"Up here," she said and patted the table.

It was a little higher than a regular table, but I sat on it.

"Now what?" I asked. "Shouldn't we wait for Heather?"

She replied, "I want you to be ready when she comes home. If you aren't she'll probably be embarrassed and now want to do it and you might fight it."

"Fight what? Her?" and I laughed as if I had already won the war.

"Like I said," she explained. "Let's make it fair. You have to let her have a few good seconds of uncontested tickling. Unless you don't think you're man enough to take a little tickling from a girl?"

I scoffed at the notion, even though as ticklish as I could be, I thought Heather would balk at the idea or even say "No" to the whole idea. I figured I could hold my own after the few tickling experiences I had in the past.

"So how are we going to do this?" I inquired.

"Lay down here and put your hands above your head," she explained.

I complied and that's when she started pulling at my shirt as it came untucked.

"Hey, what's with that?" I said.

"Nothing," she said with a wicked smile. "I just thought she'd want to see your tough manly abs."

One thing I do take care of is my body, part is for my own well-being and it doesn't hurt to show off. I'm sure Heather's mom hadn't see a young man's abs in person in a long time, so I helped remove my shirt.

The shirt was almost off over my head, as I couldn't see and that's when I felt the pull on my wrists and then what felt like something being snapped on my wrists. It was cold steel. She put handcuffs on me.

"Okay, this wasn't part of it," I said.

"Oh, don't worry. They're coming off in a second as I then felt another pair of what were fur-lined leather wrist cuffs on each wrist, as she removed the handcuffs. "See, nothing to worry about," she laughed.

She came into view, had this closed mouthed smile of evil and placed a finger to my lips and said, "Shhhhhh!"

"I wasn't sure what she was up to, but then I saw it. She had a roll of white duct or electrical type tape she reached over to grab. Then she took a piece and as much as I tried to wiggle around, she put it on my mouth. I muffled something but it was no use.

She laughed out loud and ran her fingernail down my chest to my jeans where she unbuckled my jeans and started to pull them off exposing nothing but my black with thin red horizontal striped bikini-style underwear. As she had my shoes and socks off, she pulled two leather fur-lined ankle cuffs and fastened them to my ankles, pulling hard so my body was fully stretched out with my hands over my head together and my legs spread apart over the hole in the table.

I kept trying to say something hoping the tape would come loose and Heather might hear. Although what would be the use now?

That's when Heather's mom did something I wasn't expecting. She slowlt started to undress, unzipping her skirt from the back and sliding it off to reveal some cute cotton white panties with small roses on them.

"Look familiar?" she said. "These were the same kind of panties Heather was wearing yesterday. Since she's not here, I figured it would make you feel right at home." Then she laughed again.

I had to say her body was pretty much better than Heather's. She could tan and tan well and her legs were nearly immaculate with no veins or other imprefections you would expect from a woman in her 50s.

She unbuttoned her blouse, but didn't take it off.

"Time to see how tough you are," as she ran a fingernail up my leg from my toes along my shin to the knee where she made a circular swirl, and I squirmed a bit. Then she ran it up the inside of my thigh and that's when I started to fluctuate my legs as I felt a tickle and a muffled whimper was let out. She knew she had me then.

Her evil smile came back as she ran her fingernail up into my crotch, then to the side along the elastic line, up to my stomach, over to my side where I squirmed again and then up across my chest to under my chin.

When she was done, she looked at me with her eyes and said, "Time to play."

Then knelt down and disappeared away from my sight. That's when I felt my head lift up and a padded pillow pushed under it, cocking my head right at my crotch.

Then after a few seconds, I looked and saw eight perfectly manicured french cut finger nails wave from under the hole in the table. They danced around waving, just toying with me like a spider teasing its helpless prey about to get tortured.

Soon, the fingers slowly started tickling my inner thighs, a little at a time, then more and more. I couldn't believe how ticklish I was in that area and how she knew so well!

I bucked and jostled, but my legs were so secure than no matter what I did in my upper body, she had me pinned down. With nothing but very little tight cotton fastened to my private areas, she had me so vulnerable I couldn't take it.

I mean, I really couldn't take it as I tried to scream, still squirming and bucking around, but it didn't phase the dancing fingers which seemed to be having more and more fun as my muffled screams went unnoticed.

I was her toy and that was it.

I don't think Heather every had it as bad as I was getting it now, and although I was so entranced with the laughter muffled from my ticklish inner thighs, all I could think about was what else she would do to me.

I was hoping my 'lesson' would be over, but I knew it wasn't. Who ties someone to a specialized bed like this with the intentions of just a few minutes?

In what seemed like an eternity, but was more like 3-5 minutes, the fingers stopped as I was out of breath from wiggling and trying to scream through tape.

She appeared from under the table, not looking at me in the face as all I could see were those cute panties on her sculpted behind and then she put one leg on the table over my body and climbed on with the other, now straddling me with her legs squeezing into my thighs. I could feel how strong, muscular and smooth her legs were as if they had been lasered.

I didn't have time to think because she started saying in a girlish voice, "Are the little piggies ticklish?" and I felt her nails start a teasing tickle on the top of the toes, but quickly went to the soles where I once again tried to buck loose. This time she had me even better because she was squeezing her legs against mine giving her tension to build off while she kept saying in that baby-girlish tone, "I think we have a ticklish little boy here! Kitchee-kitchee coo!"

I was screaming through my lungs, but nothing was coming out but a painful muffled scream. I knew she was getting off on this and kept tickling.

That's when I started to feel myself losing my breath, but she kept doing it until she was done, which I thought was another 10 minutes, but was more like 2-3. It was like nothing I had experienced before. I had been tied and tickled before. I have had a dog do teasing little licks to my feet until I passed out, but this was extreme. This woman knew exactly what she was doing! She had to have done something like this before or be an expert in torture.

I could feel my eyes rolling up in my head as she started to suck on my toes one at a time. I couldn't focus on that perfect pantied-butt anymore. I thought "If this is how I was meant to go, it's a lot better than most will have it."

I honestly thought I wasn't going to pass out, but that I was going to die. She had so much power and yet knew the exact spot where it would tickle the most.

I think I did pass out for a bit, because before I knew it, she was no longer on top of me and I was still looking at my crotch from the padded pillow under my head. That's when I saw the little wigglers, the two pinky fingers dancing around in my periferal vision.

How could two little fingers scare me and get my eyes to bulge out of my head like that? How?! I wonder now when I think back.

Then they went to work on each of my ribs working up to my armpits. By now I was exhausted, but pleading, squirming, shaking, begging, doing anything to get my torturer to show mercy and stop.

I tried to yell, "PLEASE STOP!" through the tape, but it was useless and all I heard was a laugh from my tormenter.

I was so out of breath and energy despite bucking and squirming and trying to yell, I didn't notice she had stopped and I was being turned on my side as my wrists were now locked behind my back.

The tickling had ended and she had won. Her victory made me look like a sissy little girl compared to Heather, who at least got off a shot when I tried what seemed like elementary tickling.

The rest of the next 20 minutes included Heather's mom putting me over her knee and spanking me with a wooden paddle until I started to show tears.

At the end, she said, "You are never to touch my daughter again. In fact, I would think after today, you will never see her again."

I was in no position to argue, and as much as I hated it, I didn't speak to Heather the next day and avoided her at all costs.

I am sure her mom sent her out that day so she could have me all to herself and teach me a lesson.

I would find out later from a friend of her's that Heather was extremely ticklish and that her mom used to tickle her perfusely as a punishment when she and her sisters were bad, while her brothers would get a tickle and a spanking.

I, for one, never understood it, but I wanted it again and I wanted it more. But what I wanted was the woman. I loved the idea that an older, more experienced woman could inflict such mental and physical torture without using barely any force and the most feminine of techniques to make a big tough man submit to her and in the most embarrassing of methods.

She owned me and not only did I love it later on, but I thirsted for it.

To this day, even though I love tickling and being tickled by a cute young woman, I will always jumped head first and submit at the chance of being tickled by an older more experienced woman. It's just too much not to pass by.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back