• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My photoshoot last night

aZiAnTiCkLeR

TMF Novice
So last night I had a photoshoot with one of my former coworker and her friend. I actually didn't think it would happen because of them seemed flakey. My fomer cowoker, call her Dawn, age 23, slim and brunette brought her Asian friend Marie, 18 and petite. Both hotties. Dawn already knew that I loved feet/tickling and had already done a shoot with me a few months back. This time around she said she needed some extra money to pay bill and we decided to exchange a shoot for some cash and that's when she mention she had a friend who she could bring along.
When they came over it was hot cause it was if they knew what was to come. Now it's obviously custom to remove one's shoes before entering someone's home but it was like they already ready preparing for what was to come, removing their shoes and socks then examining their feet knowing they were gonna be put on camera...
Then we got down to it, I found out Dawn wasn't very ticklish in our first shoot, but she did put on great facial expressions when I did tickle her feet while taking the photos. She did have good hysterical/dispair looks on her face even though they weren't real. Marie on the other hand was very ticklish. Had the giggles the entire time. I would hold camera and take photos with one hand and tickle her foot with my other. I literally shot a few hundred photos of the same thing. The awesome thing about it was they were having fun doing it, I guess not realizing how absolutely hot I thought it was. Then they took turns tickling each others feet as I took photos and it looks like that's the second of many to come as Marie told me at the end of the shoot "i have a lot of girl friends who are down for anything!"
Pure bliss is the only way I could sum of this experience.
And what kind of jerk would I be to not share a few photos of the shoot. I know this could go in the Gallery section, but I like it to be more of a true story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back