• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

teased by Mistress Part 2 f/m ff/f ffff/f

bold

TMF Novice
Teased by My Mistress Part 2

I was an hour and a half into the four hour session to see if see if My Mistress could make me cum by just teasing and tickling. If she could make me cum I had to pay her double for what the extended session cost, but if I could hold out- the session was free. The first hour and a half was unbelievable torture for me. I have been seeing Mistress Rose for over two years and she knew me inside and out, she knew what turned me on, and how to push my buttons.
I was still spread eagle on the table watching a movie while Mistress Rose went to change into another costume. The movie she put in had Cat Woman and this other criminal- a hot Asian lady dressed in a sexy silver leotard and glossy pantyhose (her name was Silver Su) tickling the shit out of Wonder Woman who was bound spread eagle on the floor with her feet in stocks and toes tied back. Cat Woman was working Wonder Woman’s pantyhose feet with her long finger nails- spider tickling them fast and furious, while the Asian lady was spider tickling Wonder Woman’s totally exposed armpits. The poor actress playing Wonder Woman was not faking- she was laughing and screaming at the top of her lungs, and begging for them to stop. I watched as the two criminals tickled the poor super heroine to tears before giving her a break. (It was an awesome scene). The next scene had wonder woman tied on a rack and stretched very tight, her feet were in stocks, and toes tied back, she had a red ball gag in her mouth and looked really helpless and vulnerable; her uniform was gone, and she was dressed only in her shiny pantyhose, and head band,. Cat woman was dressed in satin black panties and bra with matching grader and glossy black stockings, and Silver Su was dressed the same way, but her panties, bra and grader were shiny silver. The 2 of them toyed with Wonder Woman for a while softly tickling her upper body and talking back and forth to each other saying how much fun it is going to be when they finally brake the Amazon Queen, and turn her into their own private sex kitten. Wonder woman was moaning through the gag knowing what was coming very soon—another full out tickle assault on her defenseless body by the 2 wicked criminals. They both started the serious tickle torture of wonder woman on her upper body, Cat Woman was on the left and Su was on the right. They worked the armpits, ribs, tits, belly, and sides. Wonder Woman was screaming through the ball gag, she couldn’t do anything else but scream because she was stretched so tight. The two ticklers were really concentrating on what they were doing, and when they tickled a spot that seemed to cause Wonder Woman to make an even louder scream they would concentrate on that spot. (This was an awesome tickle torture video). My cock was so hard I thought my skin would split open.
Mistress Rose came back in wearing the sexiest Wonder Woman costume I had ever seen, it was cut high over the hips and the top was barley holding her tits in. She had on the high gloss shiny tan pantyhose with red boots; she had the wonder woman head band, golden lasso, and golden bracelets. (Fucking awesome).
She came over to me and started to tickle my cock with her long feather, and said, wow your cock looks like it’s ready to explode, and quickly danced the feather across it. I let out a loud groan and bucked my hips as much as I could, which brought some sadistic giggling from my Mistress. After she tormented me with the feather for a minute she asked me how I liked her uniform. I told her she was the sexiest Wonder Woman on the planet, and she would put Lynda Carter to shame. She smiled and said thank you, picked up the remote to the T.V. and shut it off, and commented; that is one awesome video; you should see what they do to poor Wonder Woman later on. She sat down on the edge of the table and started to pinch my nipples and said I think it’s time for some real tickle torture. Mistress Rose knows how to tickle me, she doesn’t dig her fingernails in, but she moves her fingers very quick with just the right amount of pressure, and then moves her hands very slow all around my body. Once she started to use her finger nails in that way I lost it, my skin was so sensitive, so I just tilted my head back and the screams of laughter came roaring out. She slowly moved her hands all over my stomach, ribs, and every once in a while she would tickle my arm pits. It was torture and heaven all at the same time. This lasted for a few minutes, and then she stopped and said, do you want to hear my Wonder Woman story? I nodded my head yes; She reached for her feather again and began to tickle my cock making it rise and fall. This brought some delight to her; and agonizing teasing to me, I wanted to have her so bad.
She started her story – Cat Woman set a trap for me, and when I realized what was going on it was too late. I had chased Cat Woman into a ware house and saw her run into the back of an armored truck, I thought I had her trap and ran in after her. When I got into the back of the truck I noticed cat woman was looking at me and smiling; she standing behind a thick bullet proof glass wall toward the front. I slowly walked to the front of the truck to inspect how I was going to get to her when someone closed the back doors behind me, and then I heard them lock. I knew it was a trap so I was going to use my super powers to break open the doors; when a green gas came pouring into the compartment. I looked up at Cat woman who was laughing and mouth good night wonder woman, and then I passed out.
My eyes were fixated on Mistress Rose who was still standing at my side teasing me with the feather and looking incredibly hot in her wonder woman costume. I knew she was standing on purpose, she knew how much it turned me on looking at her in that costume.
She walked down to the end of the table by my feet dragging the feather down the length of my body. Then she climbed up on the table and kneeled between my feet. She picked up a long peacock feather and began to tickle my cock and balls with it, she used her other hand to softly tickle the sole of my left foot. I looked down at her kneeling there; it was like a vision; her long dark hair falling over her shoulders framing that beautiful face, I thought to myself there isn’t a more beautiful woman on this whole planet.
She continued her story – I woke up seated on a bench with a leather strap around my waist and secured to a thick padded wooden beam that supported my back. My arms were stretched high and wide and cuffed to the cross of the wooden beam, and my legs were stretched out in front of me and my feet secured in a free standing wood stock with my toes tied back. I was in a very large dungeon that had all types of torture devices. I tried to use my super powers to break free, but I couldn’t, and then noticed my belt, lasso, and golden bracelets were gone. I was mortal now, just like everyone else.
Cat woman walked into the room dressed in a black leather skimpy one piece leather outfit, with shiny black pantyhose and spike heeled boots, she was followed by two of her main lieutenants, Snow Leopard, and Tiger.- Leopard was a blonde and dressed in a white tight fitting satin teddy, with tan pantyhose and white high heels, Tiger had dark hai,r and was dressed the same as leopard, but her tight fitting teddy had a tiger stripped pattern to it.
Mistress Rose went on teasing me with her feather and softly tickling my foot, and every once in a while she would lean forward exposing her cleavage to me; sometimes wiggling her body so her tits would swing back and forth, and sometimes she would lightly tickle the exposed skin of her tits with her finger nails.. (I was dying, I wanted her so bad).
She went on –saying, no matter what you say about Cat Woman, she and her crew sure kept themselves in really good shape. They were all very sexy women.
Also with Cat Woman and her crew was a stranger; a tall Asian woman dressed in matching black satin panties, bra, grader, with black stocking and spiked heels. Cat Woman said I know you know my two lieutenants, Tiger and Leopard, now I would like to introduce you to Ms. Kwan. Ms. Kwan’s employer sent her to us because she is an expert in using certain techniques to extract information from people. Cat Woman continued saying Kwan’s boss has paid me a lot of money to help get the information he is looking for, and once he has gotten the information; well he has no more use for you, and has agreed to give you to me as a present.
Mistress Rose went on saying;-- I told Cat Woman and the rest of them to fuck off. Ms. Kwan looked at Cat Woman and said, we must get started. She looked me right in the eye and said, you will tell me the GPS coordinate to Paradise Island. I looked at her and said, I will die before I would ever tell you that. Ms. Kwon smiled and said, you will tell me very soon my warrior queen.
Ms. Kwan pulled a stool up close to my left foot and Cat Woman did the same on my right foot, and said this is going to be fun. Leopard and Tiger came and stood up close to me one on the right and one on the left. It was apparent that they had planned out what they were about to do to me. Then Ms. Kwan started to tickle the sole of my foot, my eyes just about popped out of my head; and I screamed what are you doing; stop that you bitch, Ms. Kwan smiled and kept right on tickling, Cat Woman started on the other foot laughing and say (tickle tickle). I couldn’t believe what they were doing to me, how they knew that this was the one weakness my Amazon Tribe had I’ll never know. It was held as our most guarded secret from the rest of the world. I was helpless to hold out against the tickling assault of all those fingers; and I heard myself scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, followed by howls of laughter as Tiger and Leopard started to tickle my helpless arm pits. I don’t know how long it went on for, but I know when they finally stopped I was dripping with sweat and exhausted from pulling on my restrains. I was trying to free my hands so I could fend off their tickling fingers. It was to no avail I was helpless, the restraint were to strong,. Cat Woman new what she was doing, and my feet and body were left wide open to the tickle assault. I was just hoping that they didn’t know what tickling did to Amazons.
Mistress Rose got up and pulled a chair over to the foot of the table and adjusted its height to line up with the table, then took clamps and attached the chair to the table so it wouldn’t pull away. She then got a bunch of pillow and put them on the back of the chair; took off her boots and climbed back on the table adjusted the pillows a little bit and then reclined into them. She stretched out her legs and her pantyhose feet came to rest on my belly. She was very careful not to have her legs touch my throbbing cock. She adjusted her arms so that her fingers were right at the soles of my feet. She wiggled her fingers and I began to laugh, then she started rubbing her feet all over my belly and groin area, and I let out a long groan of suffering. She stopped and smiled at me and said, this position is going to work out very well. I looked down the length of the table and took it all in; she was reclining against the stack of pillows between my feet, with one hand near each foot and her legs were stretched out all the way to my stomach. She saw me looking at her pantyhose legs and sexy body with unbridled lust, and winked at me. Then she took one of her feet and held it a few inches above my cock and said, how many rubs do you think it would take to make that thing blow like a volcano? I pulled on my restrains with all my might and flexed my cock to try and have it touch the pantyhose foot, but she would raise it higher every time I tried. (What a fucking tease). She laughed and said, that would be against the rules to let my foot touch your cock, then brought her foot closer to my cock again and pretended to it.
She continued her story while softly tickling my feet and rubbing her pantyhose legs and feet against my body. I was breathing heavy and looking at her legs and body while I listened to her story.
She said, not only are amazons helpless against tickling, but tickling turns them on, and once turned on we can’t control it. She said if Cat Woman and the others found this out they could manipulate her forever.
Cat Woman said, I don’t know about you guys, but tickling Wonder Woman really has me turned on, and soaking wet, I am really moist down below. Leopard and Tiger said not shit this is hot, and Tiger reached down my uniform and grabbed my breast. I tried to force her hand away with my head, but I couldn’t, and I felt her finger tips on my hard and aroused nipple, she looked into my eyes and smiled; then yelled to her friends, guess what; Wonder Woman is turned on too. Her nipples are hard as rocks.
Cat Woman said no shit, and looked at Ms. Kwan with a raised eyebrow. Ms. Kwan said, not only are amazons helpless to tickling; but if tickled nonstop for more than a few minutes it turns them on, and once me make her cum it will unleash a sexual appetite that can hardly be satisfied. Once that happens she will be putty in our hands; she will need to have multiple orgasms and will do anything we ask of her to get them. Cat Woman looked at me and said, boy are you full of surprises. Tiger put a ball gag in my mouth and leopard took a leather strap and secured my head to the padded beam so I couldn’t move it. I shifted my eyes so I could see Ms. Kwan pull something out of a leather bag and hand one to Cat Woman. I able to see Tiger and Leopard pulled my top down exposing my breast. I heard Ms. Kwan say that these tools were invented by the Korean secret police and were very effective in tickle torture interrogations. When I heard that I let out a soft moan and closed my eyes, I knew I was done. The devises were electric, and had a handle about a 8 inches long with a head of about 3” in diameter, on the head there were lots of tiny round balls like mini marbles that spun and vibrated. Ms. Kwan said there are 3 setting; slow, med, and high, and that this device works very well on bare skin, but even better on pantyhose. The two up by my upper body were already fondling my breast with one hand and softly tickling my sides and arm pits with the other, I don’t think they wanted to really tickle me until Cat Woman was ready, but with them playing with my tits and gliding their fingers over my body it was sure turning me on.
I looked down at Mistress Rose who had rolled the top her costume down exposing her prefect tits and was lightly tickling them with her fingers. She looked up at me and smiled a wicked smile; I could tell she was getting turned on herself.
When I heard Cat Woman and Ms. Kwan turn on the devises I braced myself, but nothing could have prepared me, when they touched my pantyhose feet with them, I just about flew out of my skin, I let out a screamed through my gag HAAAAA. I closed my eyes, bit down on the ball gag and laughed, yelled, and screamed.
I could feel the girls playing with my tits, sometimes tickling them and sometimes pinching them, I was out of control and I felt the juices really starting to flow, it would just be a matter of time before I came. Ms. Kwan took her tool and started too slowly, and I mean very slowly move it up my leg, and when she got to my thighs It was too much (dam pantyhose were working against me, it tickled so badly).
I don’t know how long they were at this time, but I was getting dizzy because I couldn’t catch a clean breath, and then Ms. Kwan ran the device over my pussy. The rotating and vibrating balls were too much; it took only about ten seconds, and I exploded with an orgasm. I heard her talking to me saying let it cum sweetie, let it cum; enjoy them I will keep the device here until you cum 5 more times. I summoned the strength to scream one last time into the gag NOOOOOOO!. Tiger put one of my breasts into her mouth and began to suck, and lick my nipple. Then I felt someone softly biting and licking the sole of my foot, and opened my eyes to see Cat Woman with her lips on my foot and holding the dive against her own pussy. My flood gates opened and the orgasms came pouring out of me. (it was over- I knew I was going to be reduced to be there sex slave)
Mistress Rose had unsnapped the crotch of her uniform and was rubbing her own pussy very fast. Then she threw her head back and came with a low groan; she twitched a few twitches, then fell still. After a minute she got up walked over to me bent down and kissed my forehead, and said, that was even better than the last one. She noticed me staring into her cleavage as she bent forward. She smiled put her tits close to my face and squeezed them. She walked over to the T.V. and said we still have more than an hour to go, took out the old video, and put in a new one, and hit play. The movie opened with a pretty blonde dressed in a sexy French maid’s uniform, bending over exposing her satin ruffled panties while dusting a table with a feather duster. Mistress Rose said I will be back soon, enjoy the movie while I am gone, and she walked into the other room to change into a new costume.
To be continued

please let this story never end and please more ff-m tickling, thanks

This is an incredible story please keep it up.

Awesome story. If those videos you describe existed I'd be all over them too.

Sorry --I made the videos up, but maybe someday

Is that a real Mistress you know or is she made up as well?

The story is rea; and I have done it numerous times-- the woman is real-- just not a pro (but she could be). When we do the teasing thing she does play tickle videos, and tell incredibly erotic stories (which is awesome) and she can be very very cruel, which is very very good
The next addition should come tomorrow early afternoon ,

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back