• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

on Ellen Degeneres today

erictheman

Ellen asked Jennifer Aniston where she was the most ticklish. Jennifer laughed and said she cant say on t.v. very hot

Awesome! I would have loved to have seen that. Ms Aniston is hot. You wouldn't happen to have a clip?

Mitch

WHY did she ask this? That's an odd thing to ask out of the blue. And remember the clip of another appearance on Ellen's show where the foot massage thing was tickling Jennifer Aniston's feet? Maybe Ellen really wants to tickle her.

she cant say on t.v.
There’s only two things I can conclude from that response; either that special “spot” resides in an area of a sexual nature (i.e. breasts/nipples, pussy/ass), or she’s so self conscience about being ticklish that just mentioning it makes her squirm.

Either way, it was a fantastic encounter and a great find. Thanks for sharing!

can someone please say where we can find this clip? thanks guys

Thanks for the clip.

Ellen has now twice worked tickling into her show with Jen I think next time she should just cut right to the chase and ask to tickle her feet :).............I know wishful thinking.

Ellen asked Jennifer Aniston where she was the most ticklish. Jennifer laughed and said she cant say on t.v. very hot

She actually said "I can't tell you that." There was no reference to i being because she was on TV. When she was asked, she did laugh and had a kind of "oh boy" expression on her face. I think she didn't want to say because she is pretty ticklish and didn't want the info exploited at a later date.

I don't care for Degeneraes, but props to her for her tickling-outs". She's done this before.

WHY did she ask this? That's an odd thing to ask out of the blue. And remember the clip of another appearance on Ellen's show where the foot massage thing was tickling Jennifer Aniston's feet? Maybe Ellen really wants to tickle her.

She brings tickling up a lot it seems. I remember in one episode she tickled a guys feet with a big feather on a show to see if he was ticklish but there was no reaction. She really needs tickled, she's asking for it, I bet she'd love it if someone on her show just pounced on her and started tickling the living daylights out of her or just ripped her shoe off and started tickling her foot.

http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=dyMIB2CVlC8

if you take a look at the scare part look where the guys hand goes and then after it she says i dont scare that easily did i seem scared maybe she wasnt scared it looked like a tickle really on her side

Thanks for the clip.

Ellen has now twice worked tickling into her show with Jen I think next time she should just cut right to the chase and ask to tickle her feet :).............I know wishful thinking.

That would be a dream come true for almost all of us! We already know Jen has ticklish feet from a previous apperance on Ellen's show. Seeing Ellen tickling Jen's bare feet would be truly awesome...

I think Ms. Degeneres is one of us. I remember her original sitcom, back before her "outing", there was an episode where she was rubbing another woman's feet; over the closing credits there were "outtakes" of her tickling that woman's feet.

Just imagine what Ms. Degeneres and Portia DiRossi get up to in the bedroom.....

Cute clip but it could have been soooo much better if Jennifer would have actually answered the question. We already know her feet are ticklish from that foot massager thing when she was on Ellen's show previously. Would be nice to know if that's her most ticklish spot. :hmm:

This clip has given me a great idea though. :idea: I plan on purchasing that Table Topics game that they were using. I'm assuming the "ticklish" question is in the edition with the red cards. And then I would just so happen to have that game sitting out and have the "deck stacked" in my favor when certain female friends of mine are over visiting. :D Thank you Ellen! lol

I think Ms. Degeneres is one of us. I remember her original sitcom, back before her "outing", there was an episode where she was rubbing another woman's feet; over the closing credits there were "outtakes" of her tickling that woman's feet.

Hmmm, never saw this before but would love to. Anyone have a clip of this?

I really like Jen's reaction! I think Ellen has it for Jen bad! Can't say I blame her.

if you look at the question part again when she is asked keep a eye on her legs she twitches them but also stutters her words now any normal person would just answer.... has jen had a bad tickling experience maybe hmmmm

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back