• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lea Michele, "Glee," - ffffff/f, foot tickling

cooper

TMF Poster
I suck at this, but I've been looking around for a Lea Michele story so I figured I'd just write one myself. Feet are my main thing, so there's no upperbody here. I'll leave that to somebody else to write. Hope you enjoy!

Lea's Lesson

Lea Michele had just arrived on the set of Glee, ready for a day of shooting. She walked into her dressing room and laid down on the couch. After years of working in the theater, she had finally hit the big time with a wildly successful t.v. show, and she was well aware that she was on her way to fame and fortune. Of course, she loved her cast mates and thought they were each talented. But it was HER that got on the covers of magazines. It was HER that got mentioned by people in Hollywood. And, lets be honest, she thought, it was HER character around which the entire show revolved...

"Hey, Lea."

Her thoughts were interrupted as she turned around and saw Dianne Agron and Jayma Mays, who played Quinn and Emma on the show.

"Oh, hey guys. What's going on?"

"Nothing much," said Dianne, "just hanging out. How's things with you?"

"Oh great," Lea replied, "it's so great to be able to come and do this show everyday."

"I know, we really are lucky," said Jayma.

Just then, some of the other girls from the cast walked in: Heather Morris and Santana Lopez, who played the cheerleaders, along with Amber Riley and Jenna Ushkowitz, who played Mercedes and Tina, respectively.

"Hey everyone! Wow, we're all here early today huh?"

"Well, we all wanted to talk to you Lea," said Dianne. "We've got a problem, and it's time we deal with it."

"Um...okay. What's the problem?" asked Lea.

"It's you," said Dianne, angrily. "We're all a part of this show and yet you flaunt yourself in the press like you're the star."

"Now, we figure if we take some action, we might be able to change this," said Jayma.

"Wait, what???" Lea was angry and confused by all of this.

Dianne interrupted. "Here's the deal...actually, rather than talk about it, why don't we just show you. Get her girls!!"

And with that, all of the women pounced on the couch and wrestled Lea until they had her pinned down. When it was over, she was flat on her stomach, her feet propped up on one of the arms of the couch, and her arms stretched over her head. Two of the girls were holding her arms, two were holding her feet, and Jayma was keeping her legs from moving.

"Now," continued Dianne, "it's pretty simple. We're going to tickle the crap out of you. We'll do this each morning until you start to get a bit more generous in the press, and knock off this prima donna stuff."

Before Lea could say anything, Dianne moved down to her feet. She pulled of her sneakers, revealing her socks. They were thin and form-fitting, tightly wrapping around her feet, revealing her deep arches and plump toes. Dianne wasted and no time and peeled her socks off.

Lea's feet were certainly beautiful. They were smoothe and soft, and made all the more lovely by her olive skin. Dianne then took a bottle of baby oil and dripped the oil over Lea's soles. As she rubbed it in, Lea began to jerk wildly.

"No no no no, Dianne, please. We can handle this in a better way. I am seriously ticklish on my feet."

"Perfect," replied Dianne, "then this will work out nicely."

At this point, Lea's feet were glistening, and the oil was dripping down through her toes. Dianne grabbed a hairbrush and got to work.

She started at her toes, running the brush sideways across all ten of her toes. Lea immediately descended into laughter.

"Oh GOD!!! What are you doing???! Hahahahahahahhahhaahhahah. PLEASE, PLEASE, I CAN'T DO THIS..HAHAHAHAHA....DIANNE PLEASE!!!!!"

Dianne smirked as she looked down at Lea's toes. As she tried to wiggle her toes away, they ended up getting even more tangled in the stiff plastic bristles, so that Lea couldn't even keep track of where the sensations were coming from.

"HAHAHAHAHHA OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD.....I CAN'T TAKE THIS. PLEASE STOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA."

Then, Dianne took Lea's right foot in her hand and watched it twitch and wiggle. As it flexed and moved around, the skin tightened and then softened into wrinkles. Back and forth. Dianne seized the opportunity and ran the brush up and down her soft bare foot.

Lea was into silent laughter at this point. She was held perfectly still by the other girls and she seemed to be submitting to her tickle torture.

Dianne dropped the brush, and dug her fingers into Lea's soft, oiled feet. As she dragged her fingers up and down the soles, she could see the skin writhing underneath her touch. She grabbed Lea's big toes and held them together with one hand, and one of the girls at her feet grabbed her heels with one hand. Lea's feet with now immobile and her soles were exposed. Since she was on her stomach, with her toes pointing down towards the floor, it was the perfect time to run the hairbrush up and down her soles. Lea lost her control.

"OOOOH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH PLEASE PLEASE, I CANT, I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE.HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH"

The brush pressed into the soft skin, wrapped around her heels and sliding quickly up her sole to her arches, and back down again. Finally, Dianne went to her toes and engulfed them in the bristles.

She stopped at last and the girls let Lea go.

"Pretty simple right?" Dianne asked. "We'll see you every morning until you start to shape up. Bye, Lea."

With that the girls walked out, leaving Lea exhausted on the couch.

Nice to finally see a Glee story good work can't beat a good celebrity story.

Cheers

You're welcome! I was tired of no Lea Michele stories, lol. I think it would have been better with pictures though. Anyone see that Glamour cover she did? Alllll feet.

imgres

Should make one with more than one girl tickling her. Tummy, sides, thighs and feet all at the same time

And you said you suck at this, Liar I say!!!
Great start to story, needs a little more content and to be longer.
Part 2 would be great, just saying!!!
Great job though my friend.

Really nice story, one of the best I've ever seen. I agree, it could have been a little longer, but this is still pretty fine lenght. Keep doing great stories like this!

Really nice story, one of the best I've ever seen. I agree, it could have been a little longer, but this is still pretty fine lenght. Keep doing great stories like this!

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words!

Damn, if I knew it would get this many views I would have tried to make it better.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back