• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My own Sydney aspirations

hewitt99

TMF Novice
I've never had the first clue about what to put in a TMF personals ad.

The obvious stuff is I'm Jon, and have always been very into tickling. I think you can navigate to a myspace page of me under 'hewitt99'.

I don't have a favourite role, although when I go 'ler it works out better if the other person is reasonably matched to me in ticklishness (i.e. highly susceptible).

Been doing meets with other guys since 1997. I also make web contacts purely for chatting.

Open also to meeting with a girl some time (my fetish just stretches that far), but I acknowledge it's not a hugely likely event since I'm not out there investing all the effort in making myself known as a sane, friendly choice.

I thought maybe the peeps who might get something out of a meet with me are those who are almost exclusively 'ler, but have an idea they'd like to taste the other side. I say that because having been a 'lee quite a lot I come to 'lering with plenty of empathy. So things could be made adequately intense without a need on my part to push any limits.

Likewise in web chat you won't find me to be at all pushy, or constantly angling for something. It's more about just having quirky conversations with my fellow tickle-fans.

At the present time I can usually host. May be stocking up with flatmates again soon however.

And lastly - I will always reply to greeting or intro messages sent through here. It's only polite after all.

Last edited:
Gday 99.

21 m from sydney. I'm both a ler and a lee but have been more of a ler.

Nice to hear from you fke, and keep up the posting activity on behalf of our warm city!

find me on yahoo im under hewitt99 some time if ya want.

Last edited:
were you going to put that under some personal section in one of the papers?

It'd be so much better if there are more Australian regular posters. I went through briefly the "oz roll call" thread, and other than Xionking and myself, the average post count of posters there was about 20, a lot of them in single digits. I wonder if there are Aussie posters who just don't bother connecting with other Aussies (and there are some), or if the lack of responses there is discouraging potential posters.

eh, I don't have a solution. Just in a ranting mode.

It's a good point and one reason why I've been reticent to even put my own personals ad up on here.

Essentially all my tickle related web time is taken up with co-managing another forum (where my post count is fairly healthy at something over 1800).

But yes DownUnder and co, I hope you'll continue masterminding ways to instill some social glue amongst us Australians.

Well I'm fairly new to the forums. Is sydney a dead spot for tickling? Lol

fke, it's not a deadspot. It's just that Aussie posters don't post here often. Hey, I'm not as active as many of the US folks.

It just takes 3-4 committed members to post stories, experiences, contents etc regularly. But then again, it will take time to attract other members to join in, and few people have the staying power to keep contributing when response rate is low.

Is sydney dead with tickling? - I'd argue that whilst Australians love larrikins, they don't like quirkiness. Sydneysiders embrace many "mainstream subcultures" like burlesque and "whip and chain type" BDSM venues; but when it comes to more quirky kinks like tickling and foot fetishism, those very same people would frown and say "what's wrong with you guys?!". Sigh.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back