• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will she, won't she, I have to know?

Scottie Dog

Hi I am Helen a student in Manchester, doing my 3rd year, After my first year studying, I decided to use the money my parents gave me to buy a small house in a friendly neighbourhood and live alone.

Once I had moved into the house I soon made friends with neighbours, especially Mary a women in her 50's, who was also single, well divorced actually. I became a frequent visitor to Mary's house, went round for meals and just to chat maybe twice a week, maybe less depending on my studies.

Mary was an atractive women, with shortish grey hair, but she was always elegently dressed. After some time I began to notice that I always seemed to be in a ticklish mood. I don't know why I felt like that but I did. Possibly it was because she was always wearing soft angora cardigans or sweaters or silk blouses, even when it was hot. I also liked angora sweaters, but they were tickly, or maybe it was because when her fingers touched me they always felt so soft? and I have to admit I am rather ticklish! But when she saw Mary's fluffy angora's they did tend to bring on a ticklish mood, and I remember vividly the days when my mother or my aunts would restrain me and tickle me, often using a fluffy angora sheath on a vibrator inside her sensative slit. But that had not happened for a while since she lived away, and she had somehow managed to avoid being tickled for some time, although she often thought of those days when she was being tickled, her mother was skilled in the art as were some of her aunts, they would have her helpless and begging to be spared, but secretly she enjoyed it, although she never told her tormentors that.

I also noticed that Mary had long manicured nails, sometimes I would return from her house wishing that she would tickle me with those soft long slender fingers, but I never asked her although urge to do so was often strong. At nights I would relieve herself by imagining Mary tickling her until she spent, she had a vibrator and she would use it on herself to relieve the urges, but she had never told anyone, especially Mary.

After about six months, I could stand it no longer, so I decided to ask Mary to tickle me, I knew it may mean that I would lose her friendship, and that Mary would probably think I was mad or something like that, but I was going to do it and soon. I knew if she didn't I would have to go back home and ask my mother to do it.

As it happened I was going round to Mary's house that night for tea, I would ask her then I thought? The evening came and I got ready to go to Mary's, I must admit I was nervous, I mean it's not the sort of thing you just do is it, just say to someone thank you for the meal, please would you tickle me? The woman would probably think I was barking mad or something!

The meal that evening was wonderful, afterward I helped wash up and then we sat down and chatted. After a while I said to Mary, I have something to ask you? I hope you don't mind me asking, but I have been getting myself in to a terrible mess about it, you'll probably think I'am nuts, but I have to ask you? What is it dear, have you got money troubles? No it's nothing like that I replied, it's your fluffy sweaters and cardigans sort off, they make me feel ticklish and you probably think I am mad, but I want to ask you if you will tickle me? I felt embarrassed, I could tell my face had gone red! There was a silence, Mary sat in the chair and smiled warmly, Oh my dear Helen, I have been waiting for you to ask me to tickle you, you silly girl, you should have asked me sooner, I am always looking for someone to tickle.

I sat there stunned, I never expected that answer, it caught me of guard a little. No I don't mean a poke in the ribs, I mean will you restrain me and tickle me. Yes I will, do you want me to do it to you this evening Mary replied? Oh yes please, oh tickle me I said somewhat relieved, although I then started to wonder how much it would tickle, would Mary drive her mad?

I think we should go upstairs said Mary, what to your bedroom replied Helen. Oh no Helen, I have a special room set up for this sort of thing, and don't worry no one will hear your laughter or screams because it is sound proofed, so you will be quite safe said Mary. The two of us went upstairs and I saw the ordered room with a bed and padded backless chair, also from the ceiling hung cords with padded wrist straps as well as the stocks. Oh my you have a fully equipped torture chamber, I never thought for one minute that you would have a special room I replied . You will be gentle with me won't you I asked? Off course I will, I am not going to frighten you away on your first visit, I want you to know you can come to me at any time when you want me to tickle you. Why don't you go behind the screen and I will find something suitable for you to wear, something that will bring out your ticklishness, you can leave your panties on for now, but if your'e wearing a bra, I suggest you take it off said Mary.

A few minutes later I emerged from behind the screen just wearing a loosely fitting pink fluffy angora top and my panties, why don't you come and sit on the chair and I will secure you so that you don't escape said Mary. I sat on the chair and Mary secured arms above her head and then placed her feet in the stocks. Now just relax I am just going to test where your'e ticklish said Mary as she placed a stool in front of my feet. I looked on nervously as Mary began gently tickling my soles, first with one hand and then with both hands, her fingertips and long nails making me squeal and wriggle. Mary explored all of my feet and legs up to my knees. My what ticklish feet, let's try somewhere else shall we, Mary got up from the stool and positioned it behind me, let's try here shall we? And then I felt Mary's fingertips delicately caressed the back of the my neck making me roll my head to try and dislodge the tickly fingers, ummm, ticklish aren't you Helen, ohh yes I replied, as my tormentor continued to tickle my neck.

Mary continued exploring, she trailed her long nails up and down Helen's bare arms, that really got me wriggling and shuddering, Mary decided it was time to to start on Helen's upperbody, her sides, tummy and armpits, first she tickled her through the soft wool, her fingers running up and down Helen's sides, then onto her armpits, ohh those soft delicate pits were seriously ticklish to Mary's soft fingers, the soft wool seemed to add to the tickly caresses as I tried to escape, Mary slipped one hand inside the fluffy top and caressed my back and spine, again my ticklishness was evident from my squirming and wriggling, quiet apart from my squeals and giggling.

To me the tickling was maddening but rather wonderful, although I thought that if this was just a test? How would I cope when my tormentor really got started on me. But it was blissfull, could I take anymore I wondered. Mary had stopped now and had gone to a large cupboard which also had a set of drawers to select a few tickling tools, at least it gave me a chance to prepare myself for what would come next, I knew I was in for a serious tickling even without seeing what Mary had selected. And I had asked to tickle torture me!!

Did you enjoy your tickle test Helen? Yes, your fingers are very tickly I replied. You are a very ticklish young girl, very ticklish indeed, when was the last time you were tickled asked Mary? About 6 months ago, maybe longer, my mother and one of my aunts tickled me, I thought I would go crazy, both of them are skilled ticklers. Well we'll see if you think I'm a skilled tickler replied Mary as she wheeled a trolley next to my feet which were secured in the stocks. Again Mary positioned herself in front of the sensative soles, those feet, so delicate and ticklish and trapped in the stocks with the toes tied back. I think we will see if this will heighten your ticklishness said Mary as she started to apply cream to the soles, just applying the cream had me squirming vigourously, whilst squealing loudly as the tickling sensations increased rapidly. Let that soak in and then I will start your treatment properly ok? said Mary. I nodded a little nervous now, this was it, no turning back.

The first touches made me buck, her fingers were like electric shocks through my body, she seemed to know where to tickle me on my feet, I know she had spent a few minutes testing my ticklishness, but from that time she now had me helpless, I was bucking shaking my head from side to side as her nails worked my feet, not just the soles, but my ankles and the tops of my feet. Ohhh it tickles I gasped uuuuuuh wooooooo pleeeese ohhhhh it tickles ooooh Maaaryyy oooohhh, she just smiled and continued although slower, which was good because it gave me time to get my breath back, just!! She chose a feather and began tickling one foot with that while she used her fingers on the other. I don't know which was worse, the feather or the fingers, but it was very ticklish when the feather was directed onto and between my toes, again this had me wriggling dramatically, the sensations were creeping up my legs and through my whole body. God it tickled like mad, that's all I can say really, ooooh how it tickled and she knew it was driving me crazy, but she gave me a rest thankfully.

Are you ok she asked me? Yes I replied gasping still from the devilish onslaught of the tickling. You know how to tickle someone that's for sure I said. Mary replied that she had lots of practice and then added that I was extremely ticklish.

She got up from the stool and came and sat behind me again, I could see her because there was a full length mirror in front of me. I am going to start on your upperbody now, just gently at first and we will see how you get on with it, ok she said. I nodded in response. She started trailing her fingers and nails up and down my bare arms and onto my neck, the tickling was very gentle making me moan and giggle rather than scream or squeal, it made my arms shudder, the sensations travelled down my spine. Tickle tickle tickle she coed as her fingers worked their magic on me. It was blissful, I didn't want it to stop, her nails were on my arms again making me all shuddery, at the same time her voice was cooing nice and ticklish, just let it tickle, tickly tickly tickly Helen. Her fingers were on my sides now, tickling me through the fluffy wool top, the softness of the wool added to my ticklishness as her hands slipped inside the top, her fingers just delicately caressing increaseing my wriggling all the time, I was so ticklish to her touch as she tickled more vigourously now, her touch so light yet devilish under my arms and down my sides making me writhe in an attempt to dislodge her fingers while squealing and laughing helplessly.

My nipples were stiff as she tickled my breasts, ooooooh they were really sensative then her fingers visited my armpits again, ooooh thats so so ticklish woooo pleeeese it tickles sooooooo muuuch. She stopped and went to the cupboards again, in her hands were two long very soft looking tickly feathers, she returned to the stool behind me and lifted the fluffy angora top so my head was covered, I couldn't see how she managed to keep the top from falling down until later when she showed me two clothes pegs which she attached to the fluffy top and then onto the cords holding my arms aloft. You have very ticklish armpits and sides, let's see if they are more ticklish to the feathers or not? she said, I was in trouble now, I couldn't really see properly because my head was covered. Its a very strange feeling I think it heightened my ticklishness because the shock to my body made me jump, the feathers were very tickly as she swept them up and down my sidesand round my waist, up and down and round sometimes in little circles and other times in sweeping motions, whichever it got me, my now muffled pleas having little effect as I twisted my upperbody one way then another to escape the maddening torment, she ran the soft ticklers accross my breasts repeatedly bring on my moans of pleasure, then up and down my back sending wonderfull tickly tremors through me. Nice and ticklish, Helens so so ticklish to me she cooed repeatedly, now one hand was tickling my side while on the other she directed the feather seeking out my most ticklish spots making me moan and wriggle all the time I was aware that my pussy ached to be touched tickled until I spent, oooh I wanted that so much.

Ohhh please Mary pleeese have mercy it's soooooo ticklissssh, I was thrashing now, well as much as my bonds would allow, she was twirling the tips of the feathers in the hollows of my armpits in little circles which grew wider and then grew smaller then wider again, ooooh it tickles I cried, but it wouldn't come out properly and yet it was bliss. I had never felt so ticklish before, even from my mothers sessions with my aunts, it was very different, with my mother the tickling was much harder, with Mary, although maddening and devilish it was softer and more delicate, she had brought on my ticklishness slowly, but I sought relief. I think she knew that because she stopped and released my arms and then my feet and led me to the table where she secured my arms again but pulled my panties down before securing my ankles to the foot of the bed, well I say bed, it was a padded table like you find in a doctors surgery.

Please I begged, please give me relief and make me spend I said. She smiled down at me, how would you like me to do it to you she replied with the feather or something else. No not the feather, please not the feather, I don't think I could take a feathering of my slit, I pleaded. I had experienced it before, nothing was more ticklish than a feather being twirled inside my slit. She went to the cupboard and brought out a vibrator and from one of the drawers she selected a soft fluffy sheath, it looked very tickly. It's not angora, it's a rather soft and fluffy cashmere, rather ticklish I thiink you'll find but less severe than the feather, and as you have been a very willing ticklee I will spare you the torment of the feather and finish you with this, she said, but maybe we should just play with your soles for awhile first, what do you think she added. Before I had chance to respond she was tickling my feet again, making me shriek and laugh and writhe her delicate tickles making me plead vigouously ooooh nooooo pleeeseeee nooooo God it's tickkkleee nooooooo pleeeeeeseee wooooo. It wasn't long before she stopped, turned on the vibrator and caressed my legs and thighs, the soft fluffy cashmere sent delicate little tremors up my legs to my pussy, she slowly brought the buzzing tickler in a decreasing circle on to my slit, its lips moist from the prolonged tickling I had received. When it first touched my sensative slit it made me buck, but with a firm hand on my tummy she held me in place until she direct the tickler inside me.

Slowly she dipped and twirled it inside my ticklish slit, inch by inch backwards and forwards letting the soft fluffy cashmere fibers slowly tickle me inside, woooooo I moaned wooooooo oooooh that's soooooo tiiiiiiickliiiishhhh as my body arched, my hips weaving madly oooooh ittts tiiickkkllliiiishhhh wooooooo ooooh . The tip of the vibrator found my clitois she held it on the spot bringing increased waves of pleasure through my whole body as the tickly wool brought me to climax my eyes felt like they would pop out of their sockets, it was tickling so much, but I didn't want it to stop now until she made me spend, and I can assure you I spent repeatedly amid wild pleas and cries of pleasure.

Eventually I was flopped on the bed, exhausted Mary released me and let me rest, removing the maddening tickler from my wet pussy. Maybe half an hour later I was dressed, she kissed me goodnight and as I left she said don't be a stranger, just come and ask. I got back to my house wondering if I could take another tickling like that, but three days later I said to her Please tickle me!!! And she did,now I visit her special room regularly.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back