• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

teased by mistress Finale-for now f/m fff/f fff/f

bold

TMF Novice
Teased By My Mistress Final
I had just about an hour and a half left to go, my Mistress has brought me to such a level of excitement over the last 2 and a half hours; I was dizzy from hyperventilating, my heart was pounding, and I am sure every drop of blood in my body was circulating through my pulsating and throbbing cock.
I was still secured spread eagle on the table waiting for Mistress Rose, and watching a video she put in to keep me entertained until she returned. The video had this sexy young blonde who was dressed in a sexy and revealing French maid uniform. The uniform barley supported her breasts and every time she bent forward her tits where practically fully exposed, and it was so short that it only covered half her ass, letting the world see her satin ruffled panties. The lady of the house was a very sexy dark haired woman that looked to be in her mid-thirties with a killer body. The scene had the maid (Alice) in a large living room using her feather duster and listing to her I pod. Then it showed the lady of the house as she tip toed into the living room quietly sneaking up behind the maid, and as the maid was reaching high to dust something; the lady grabbed her and began to tickle her ribs and belly. The maid quickly reacted and pulled her arms down to protect her ribs, but the lady kept on tickling her, and as the maid struggled, she dropped to her knees then onto her side laughing hysterically and trying to fend off the tickle attack. The lady stopped tickling, but held her tight and informed Alice with a lustful smile; I have declared today --tickle Alice day,-- and began to tickle her again and maid screamed with laughter and twisted her body to escape the tickling fingers of the lady.
The next scene had the maid tied to a coffee table and the lady of the house was using her pantyhose feet to tickle the maid’s ribs and belly. The maid was giggling and squirming, but seemed to be enjoying herself. Then the doorbell rang and the lady of the house said I’ll be right back, and when she returned she had 2 friends with her. The maid new them very well; they were both about the same age as her boss, and both very pretty dark haired woman. As the women walked into the room, one of them said, what a delightful idea to have a tickle Alice day, and said to her host, thanks for calling us, Alice is so cute, this should be really fun. They all knelt around the coffee table and began to tickle the maid’s upper body. The maid screamed noooooo and then laughter came roaring from her. The ladies tickled her for a long while, and then let her rest. One of them said, we should get her out of that uniform so we have more skin to tickle, and they all agreed, and then the other one said, we should tie her to a bed so we have better access to her feet, and were she will be more comfortable. The lady of the house stroked the maid’s hair as her two friends untied her, and said honey I had no idea how ticklish you were, I am really enjoying this. The maid said, I think your friends are enjoying themselves as well and winked at her boss. When she was untied the maid stood up, looked at the women and said, if you want to tickle me you are going to have to catch me, and ran toward the stairs laughing and taunting them. The ladies looked at each other, smiled and said, this just keeps getting better and better, and chased after the maid.
The next scene had the maid tied spread eagle on a very large bed dressed only in her ruffled panties with her boss knelling between her feet and the other two ladies kneeling on either side of her. They were all dressed in silky panties with no bras. The lady of the house said to the maid; your punishment for running away from me and making me chase you all around this big mansion is going to be --endless tickle torture, and winked at her. Then just as the three of them started there tickle attack on the poor helpless maid, Mistress Rose came into the room looking incredible.
She had on a very short and tight sexy light pink French maid costume with a tiara on her head, a feather duster in her hand, wearing spiked high hell shoes, white shiny high gloss stocking attached to a white satin grader with pink satin trimming, and white satin panties with pink satin ruffles. She walked over to me in a very sexy way, and when she reached the table she asked me, what do you think I am going to do with this feather duster? Before I could reply she started to dust my cock. I let out a loud groan and began to buck my hips up and down wildly, she knew exactly were to concentrate the feather duster (right on the very sensitive fore skin of my cock) my reaction brought a broad smile to mistress Rose, and also some taunting about if I could hold out. My Cock began to pulsate and throb very hard, if there had been just the slightest bit more pressure it would have blown. After a few minutes of that incredible teasing she stopped, and shut the movie off.
Mistress Rose then walked over to me took my head in her hands and buried my face in her breasts. She held it there for a while shacking her tits back and forth. (I was in heaven). After she let my head go she smiled and climbed up on the table, facing my feet and bent over showing me her beautiful white satin, pink ruffled panties, then she sat on my face and started to tickle the shit out of my ribs, sides, and belly. My screams of laughter went right into her pussy, and that must have tickled her, because I could her giggling. She stayed like that for a while sometimes using her finger nails to tease me, and sometimes using them to make me scream with laughter, and having my screams of laughter tickle her pussy. When she got off the table she looked at me, smiled and said, we are defiantly going to do that more often. She stood at my side using the feather duster on my cock and tickling my stomach with her other hand.
She said, I am maid Beth and when I was 23 I worked for Ms. Gale Keaton, a wealthy noble who lived North of London. She was 32 years old and very beautiful, and had inherited a vast fortune, but she hardly ever went out; she stayed mostly on the estate and only entertained her very close and special friends.

Ms. Gale Keaton was a very kind lady and gave me a large bed room and bathroom. Also two closets filled with cloths, one closet was filled with all maid uniforms of all different colors and styles, they were all very cute and had matching panties. There were the traditional French maid uniforms of every color but also, a large selection two piece uniforms, and they were really cute with frills and ruffles. She also showed me a chest of draws that was filled with hosiery, and told me it was mandatory to wear either pantyhose or grader and stockings with my uniforms. She said even if they were uniforms for work there is no reason a girl can’t feel pretty. I agreed completely.
My first week there I was trying to work into a good routine and get to know my new boss better, on my second day when I was cleaning the study I noticed a book that she had been reading, so I sat down to see what it was about. The book was opened and the pages were highlighted so I started to read; it was a story about a Russian Queen who used tickle torture on her young servant girls as punishment and it went into great detail, but it also went on and told how the queen would have the servant girls tickle her own feet as well. It was really erotic and I was getting into it when I noticed Ms. Keaton standing in the door way watching me. She smiled and said, I know once you start reading that book it’s hard to it put down. I blushed and apologized, and I immediately got up and started working again. Ms. Keating said, I have some more books and stories I think you will like, I will put them in your room so you can read them at night. Then she politely asked if I could please set the table for dinner, I said right away mam, and when I was passing her in the door way she tickled my stomach, I jumped and giggled, which brought a sweet smile from her.
Ms. Keating gave me the stories to read and they were very erotic, and I noticed that they all had tickling in them; that fact started to make sense to me. At least once a day since I started work there she had taken any opportunity to give me a quick tickle either on my stomach or ass. I really didn’t mind it in fact I started to look forward to them, and even found myself giving her ample opportunities to do it more often which she took advantage of.
On Thursday of my second week she told me that 2 of her friends from America were touring Europe and would arrive tomorrow for an extended visit; I was to prepare the guest rooms that were on same wing of the house as her master suit.
The 2 ladies arrived at 5pm the next evening, they were both Ms. Keaton’s age one was tanned and blonde, she looked like Christy Brinkley; she was stunning, and the other was a very beautiful and exotic looking mixed raced lady part Asian, and White and both were dressed to show off their flawless bodies. They greeted my boss with big hugs and kiss then Ms. Keaton introduced me to the Blonde (Jackie) and the exotic Asian (Lisa) They both smiled and told me it was a pleasure to meet me. Ms. Keaton asked me to show the ladies to their rooms so they could freshen up. I was leading the way up the stairs when I felt one of the ladies run their fingers over my ass, the satin made it tickle and I squealed. I dared not look back at the ladies, and thought to myself, it must have been an accident and continued on up the stairs. Just before I reached the top of the stairs it happened again; this time I could feel two sets of finger nails gliding across my satin ruffled panties, and I Squeal and jumped forward. I heard the 2 of them giggling, and Lisa says to Jackie I hope the rest of her is that sensitive. I led them down the hall and when I got to Jackie’s room I and opened the door for her, and when she walked past me, she smiled at me and winked; then gave my belly a quick tickle. I jumped back and giggled. Lisa did the same thing when I let her into her room. As I walked back down the hall I didn’t know what to think, but I was always taught that rich people were a little off, and it was not my place to judge, but to serve them and there eccentric ways.
Ms. Rose got up and took off her uniform and let it drop to the floor, then kicked off her shoes and was left standing there in her matching white satin and pink trimmed panties, grader and bra, she was so fucking hot. Then she stretched her arms high above her head and slowly turned so I could see it all. It was amazing.
Then she climbed up on the table between my feet reclined back into the pillows stretched her legs out so she rested her feet on my stomach again and started to gently glide the pantyhose feet across my belly, at the same time she began to softly tickle the soles of my feet.
Mistress Rose continued her story,- After Ms. Keaton, and her friends had finished dinner, and I began to clear the table Ms. Keaton told me that they were going to change into something more comfortable and then go to the game room; and would I be so kind and bring them another bottle of wine and some glasses.
It took me about 15 minutes to clean up and then I went to the game room with a tray of wine glasses and a fresh bottle of wine. The women were already there and dressed in very expensive looking long silk robes and high heeled slippers talking and laughing and sitting very close around a small coffee table. I put the tray down on the small coffee table they were sitting around and opened the bottle of wine. I showed it to Ms. Keaton as I was taught to do, and she said that it was lovely and to please pour some for her and her guess. I was standing between Jackie and Lisa and, when I bent over to pour the wine Jackie tickled the inside of my upper thigh; I squealed and jumped spilling some of the wine. I looked at Ms. Keaton afraid she would yell at me, but she did not; she just smiled and said, its ok honey, but please do try to be more careful. I cleaned the small spill with some napkins, and moved away from Jackie and positioned myself between Lisa and Ms. Keaton. As I bent over to pour the wine; Lisa reached in and tickled the inside of my upper thigh very close to my pussy. This time I really jumped and wine went every were, I looked at Ms. Keaton horrified and she smiled a very sultry smile at me and said, Lisa this is unacceptable; I think you need to be punished. Jackie and Lisa stood up and each one grabbed one of my arms, and Ms. Keaton walked over to me still smiling. I was pleading with her I am sorry please don’t hurt me. She stroked my check and said, Beth I would never hurt you. Then see looked into my eyes and asked, Beth do you remember the book you were reading in my study, and what punishment the queen used on her servants, I thought for a seconded and then my eyes widened and said no please not that. Ms. Keaton winked at me, and before I could say another word she was tickling my ribs and belly. And I immediately started to screech with laughter. I tried to pull my arms around my self but Lisa and Jackie held them tight; I tried to twist and turn my body, but I couldn’t do that either. She tickled me like that for a couple of minutes I was laughing so hard I was crying. My legs gave out and I dropped to my knees, and before I knew it they had me pinned to the floor, Jackie and Lisa held each one of my arms over my head and Ms. Keaton sat on my legs and tickled my feet. The silk stocking really intensifies the tickling sensation. Lisa and Jackie used their free hands to tickle my armpits, ribs and belly, I have never been tickled like this before, and I screaming with laughter and trying my hardest to break free of them, but it was three against one; I could tell these ladies were really enjoying what they were doing to me.
When they stopped Ms. Keaton told Jackie to prepare the arch way, Jackie let go of my arm and went to a leather bag, grab some rope and went and grabbed a step stool from behind a curtain and placed in the middle of tall wide arch way that lead to the next room. She feed the rope through a pull I had never noticed that hung from the peck of the arch way Ms. Keaton grabbed two leather cuffs from the bag and put them on my wrist at the same time Lisa did the same to my ankles. I was horrified at what was going on; when Ms. Keaton said, do you remember the story about the Russian Queen and servant girls, and smiled; Then a light went off in my head; she wasn’t really mad at me; her and her friends were playing a game and my role in the game, was the poor maid, the one that gets tickle tortured; I thought to myself, being tickled by these three beautiful women would be real torture they seemed to real enjoy it, which made me realize that I was getting turned on by that thought, and what turned me one even more was it didn’t look like I had much of a choice. I winked at Ms. Keaton and said please don’t punish me anymore; I am so sorry for spilling the wine. Ms. Keaton smiled back understanding that I got it; and said, we will punish you until I think it is enough. She told Lisa help me remove her uniform, I want her just in her panties, grader and stockings. They tied me in this large arch way, my hands were cuffed together and arms stretched over my head, my legs were spread with a 3 foot bar clipped to the inside of the ankle cuffs, and then they tied my ankles to the sides of the arch way. I stood there tied with my arms stretched high over my head and my legs spread and secured so I couldn’t move them I was completely helpless; the woman circled around me I was dressed only in my satin ruffled panties and grader; I could tell they were admiring my fully exposed and helpless body. I felt like a swimmer being circled by sharks.
Then they attacked Ms. Keaton on my left side working my armpits ribs, sides, and belly, Jackie on the right side doing the same thing, and Lisa who was kneeling behind me, tickled my ass, and thighs, both the inside part of the thigh and the back part; and every time her finger nails would come close to my pussy I would scream even louder.
Mistress Rose started to crawl towards me as she told the story with a huge smile on her face. She knew I couldn’t keep my eyes off her tits as they hug down and swayed back and forth as she crawled. She stopped her crawl when her tits were over my cock; then she lowered them stopping just a fraction of an inch from letting that silky satin bra glide over my throbbing and pulsating cock. She never stopped telling her story as she teased me like this for a long while, and sometimes she would be really cruel and put her mouth very close to my cock and stick out her tongue and pretend to lick it. When she did that, I would pull on my restrains with all my strength and try to break free, and I also flexed my throbbing cock so it might touch her, but she always kept just out of my reach. (I wanted her so bad).
She continued her story—they tickled me for a long time and when they finally stopped to give me a break; I was exhausted, yet I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. I really liked the idea of them getting off on tickling me, and thinking that my body was pleasing and sexy.
The three of them stood in front of me smiling; and then all together they dropped their silk robes. They were each dressed in silk teddies of different colors and styles, but they were all very sexy women and you could tell they knew it.
Lisa said, I think she is not only a clumsy servant, but a naughty girl as well. Ms. Keaton and Jackie looked at her for more of an explanation, and Lisa said our maid likes this – she is soaking wet down below. When Ms. Keaton and Jackie stepped forward and fondle my pussy, feeling how wet they had made me. It tickled really bad and I through my head back and let out a giggle, and when they didn’t remove their hands I started to groan with pleasure. They all smiled and Ms. Keaton said, what a dirty naughty girl you are, and looked at the others and said; I think she needs more punishment and they all closed in on me again, and my punishment of tickle torture resumed. I was going out of my mind laughing and screaming when I felt Jackie start to kiss and lick my tit, she never stopped tickling me with her hands, but the sensation of her mouth on my tit almost made me cum. Then I noticed Ms. Keaton had stopped tickling me and when I opened my eyes to look for her I saw her walking toward me with a huge Magic Wand Vibrator. Lisa and Jackie were working me over good, and I was laughing like crazy, but I managed to yell please NO. She didn’t listen and turned it on and held it against my pussy. I screamed as loud as I could and pulled as hard as I could on the restrains, it only took seconds and I came, but Ms. Keaton never took the vibrator away from my pussy and I came, and, came, and, came; Jackie kept sucking and tickling my tits and Lisa kept tickling my ass and all around my pussy. It was incredible, and it seemed to on for hours; when they final stopped I hung there in exhaustion, and they began to untie me.
The next morning when I woke up; there was a note on the night stand; it read—Beth after you shower and make yourself beautiful I have laid out what you are to wear today. Ms. Keaton had laid out a pretty pair of light purple satin panties with white satin trim, a matching bra, and thigh silk tan high gloss stockings, along with white high heeled shoes, and a short white silk robe. (I knew it was going to be a fun day) I went down stairs and eat some breakfast, then went to the great room.
When I walked into the great room the ladies were sitting around a coffee tabled with a pitcher of ice tea all dressed in pretty short sundresses that reveled part of their frilly graders; they also wore high gloss shiny pantyhose with high heels. I walked over to Ms. Keaton and she smiled at me, then I looked at Jackie and Lisa they were smiling also. Ms. Keaton looked at her watch and said it is 11:30am. You are a very late for work, my friends and I had to get our own breakfast and make our own ice tea, I am going to have to punish you. I smiled at her and said yes mam, I deserve to be punished. They all stood up and surrounded me; Ms. Keaton told me to take off my robe and raise my hands; instructing me I was not allowed to lower my arms; I did as I was told, and then they took exotic looking feathers and started to tickle my body with them. It was a soft sensual tickle, but it was enough to make me giggle and really fight the urge to lower my arms to protect my body. After a few minutes Ms. Keaton told me to take off my bra, and raise my arms again, then she instructed me to turn very slowly so they could use the feathers to tickle very inch of me. The whole time I was getting wet and wet from the sensual tickling and watching these ladies get turned on by doing this to me. After about 10 minutes of this they stopped and then they lead me into the game room. Ms. Keaton said we were going to play some games today; the first one was spin the dial. I saw a long mat on the floor with cuffs attached to it; and close to the mat stood what looked like a big clock with a hand that spun; in place of the numbers there were words. 1 o’clock had in its place the words- 5 min tickle, 2 o’clock had, 10 min tickle; 3 o’clock had 1 tickle orgasm; 4 o’clock had 5-min tickle; 5-had 10 min tickle;, 6-had 2 tickle orgasms; 7-had 5 min tickle; 8-had 10 min tickle; 9 had 3 tickle orgasms; 10 had 5 min tickle; 11 had 10 min tickle; and 12 had Bonus, she told me to lay down and they cuffed me spread eagle to the soft mat. Ms. Keaton explained as she spun the big clock hand that whatever it stopped on is what they were going to do to me. The first spin landed on a 10 min tickle; Ms. Keaton set a timer, and then they immediately started tickling, Ms. Keaton tickled my right foot holding back my toes with one hand and tickling my sole with the finger nails of her other hand., Jackie and Lisa worked my upper body with their skillful fingers. When the timer finally went off I was sweating and so fucking turned on. The ladies stood up and they all took off their dress, none of them wore a bra, just panties, graders, stocking, and high heel, and they looked so sexy and dominate standing over me, and I could tell they were lusting me with their eyes. Ms. Keaton spun the wheel again and I was praying for it to land on a tickle orgasm, but it landed on a five min tickle, Ms. Keaton set the timer and they started there gang tickle of me once again.
Rose was now straddling my waist and lowering her pussy close to my cock and taunting me how good it would feel to have the silky smooth satin panties glide over my cock. She took off her bra, and then she began to very slowly and lightly tickle her own upper body gently gliding her finger nails over the perfect soft skin of her, belly, ribs and tits It was one of the sexist things I had ever seen. Then she said, I bet you wish you could have been there with Ms. Keaton and her friends as they tickle tortured me. She continued to glide her fingers slowly across her body and tits and taunt me with getting her panties so close to my cock I could feel the moist heat from her pussy. I could tell she was getting really turned on by the way she looked at me; she looked at me with this hunger like I was a piece of meat she wanted to tear into. It must have been the same look I had been giving to her for the past 4 hours.
She continued her story—The game lasted almost 2 hours, the spins seem to fall on the tickle spots most of the time, but on the 3rd or 4 th spin it would land on one of the tickle orgasm; and when that happen Ms. Keaton would work the Magic Wand while Jackie and Lisa tickled me. The game ended after the spin landed on the 3 tickle orgasm twice in a row I already had more than 10 orgasms through the course of the game, and I was begging Ms. Keaton and pleading with all of them no more please, please, please, no!! My pussy, it is too sensitive, but they all smiled and Ms. Keaton started the wand and Jackie and Lisa started to tickle me again, I screamed with agonizing pleasure as I felt the wand touch my panties. Jackie and Lisa concentrate their tickling all around the edges my panties which was such a tease, I exploded with the first of the three, and Ms. Keaton never moved the wand from my pussy, and very nerve in my body was on fire; I was pulling and trying everything to get it away from my pussy. The second one came a minute later and I screamed and was breathing so hard; Jackie and Lisa continued tickling all around my pussy which just intensified the sensation. By the time the third one came I was a complete wreck, after it finished ripping through me I just laid there with my body covered in sweat as I felt the juices flowed from my pussy.
Ms. Rose, now had one hand down her panties rubbing her pussy and looking at me with a sultry look, I knew she would cum soon, and that really turned me on. She continued her story.
She said,-- I laid there for a while and was recovering; when Ms. Keaton said one last spin, my eyes pleaded with her;- NO PLEASE!! NO MORE—PLEASE !!; she took the dial and placed it on the bonus option, and when she revealed what was behind the bonus card, Jackie and Lisa, screamed awesome, and showed me what it said, it read GANG BANG in bold letters. I looked at Ms. Keaton, Jackie and Lisa, with disbelief, but I saw them looking at me with lust, they were all really turned on from tickling me half to death, and forcing multiple orgasm out of me for the past 2 hours.
Ms. Keaton said, that the next game is called-(hunt)- and I was the game to be hunted, she said I would be given a 3 minute head start to run anywhere in the house or grounds of the estate, but when they caught me they were going to gang bang me, and ravish every inch of my body for hours and hours.
Jackie and Lisa un-cuffed me from the mat, while Ms. Keaton took out of a bag three large strop-on dildos, set 2 aside for Lisa and Jackie. When I stood up I felt a little weak, and I stretched for a while; then they put leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. Ms. Keaton picked up her Magic Wand, and told her friends to remember to bring some rope. Ms. Keaton then touched my face with such tenderness and looked at me with such affection, and she said Beth the clock starts now, you better get going you have three minutes before we start looking for you. I winked at her and tickled her belly and squeezed both of her tits, Ms. Keaton squealed and jumped back, then she began to laugh and said, Maid you are going to pay dearly for that; as I ran out of the room dressed only in my panties, stocking, and high heels I looked back over my shoulder, and said I hope so.
When Mistress. Rose came she fell forward and rested her head on my chest and breathed very hard; I could feel her body shutter and tremble. When she was done she sat on my stomach looked at me and smiled, saying you won, but boy was that fun. She said we better do something about you before we have to call a doctor,(you know what the commercials say—If you have an erection that last for more than 4 hours please call a physician) Ms. Rose went down reclined on the pillows and softly tickled my feet and rubbed her pantyhose feet softly across my cock. It took less than twenty seconds, and it blew like a volcano, some of it actually shot over my head and some landed on my face, the rest was sprayed across my upper body. I pulled with all my strength on the restrains as my body spasm; Mistress Rose kept rubbing her feet on my cock until I was done. She then un-cuffed my feet, when she was walking up to un-cuff my wrists she noticed I still had a stiff cock, so she put lotion in her hands and jerked me off which took about thirty seconds, and in ecstasy for the second time in less than 3 minutes I came. She un-cuffed my wrists and my cock was still hard so she softly tickled my stomach and fondled her breasts while I shot another load, it was unbelievable
When it was time to go I paid Mistress for the session, at first refused, saying a bet was a bet; but then she suggested a rematch next month, but instead of a four hour session she would consider this a down payment for a 12 hour over night session, and next time she was going to recruit some help.

Thanks, Whorf007 -- I have some other stories I will post when I have time.
and I will continue this story; and the 12 hour grueling session. When time permits.

What a great series please write more

Thanks, Coffe & Netickle; I will wright some more stories; I am glad that you guys liked this one

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back