• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle pedicure mentioned American Pickers

db88

TMF Expert
on that Pickers show on the "History" Channel tonight, the token female mentions something about the guys having to buy her a pedicure if.... well, I missed that part, but anyway, some kind of bet is going on and she said she wants one of those pedicures where "the fish tickle your feet"... maybe she'll get one on an upcoming show...

Not sure if this is the same episode or not, but another episode is coming up tonight at 10 AM CST for those who missed it.

Love this show and yea I did hear her fish tickle pedicure request. Funny thing I had just googled women who love having their feet tickled and there you go Daniel answering the call :rockon:

Found it, saw it, loved it. Something about the way she gleefully says "tickle your feet" is pretty hot (and then the short whisper "pedicure") after the conversation ends. No tickling but worth clipping if someone can.

I heard this mentioned. Has anybody found a You Tube link?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back