• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling In Georgia Gathering Registration Is Finally Open!!!

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
General Details:

Host and Hostess: AlexWarfield and Sunriseticklee

The Date & Time: April 2, 2011
  1. Dinner at nearby restaurant from 5:00-6:30 p.m.
  2. Play Party from 7:00 until Midnight

Invitees: Georgia Area Tickle Lovers, Out of towners allowed by special invitation only. (Just message us for the invite! *smile)

The Location: North Atlanta area hotel @ Presidential Suite-
Address to the hotel and directions will be emailed to individuals after the registration fee is processed. Wrestlemania is in Atlanta this weekend; however, we will not be directly downtown. It is suggested that you register A.S.A.P. so you can reserve a room, as needed, if you are planning to spend the night. :)

Registration Fee: $22 for individuals; $35 for couples
When you R.S.V.P. with your email address, I will send a paypal payment request through [email protected]. Email me as soon as you send your payment so I can give you confirmation when it clears. The registration covers the cost of the models, the party space, and light snacks/ drinks.
*Payment deadline: March 26, 2011.*

What We Are Planning:
  1. Casual, consentual play in the presidential suite- NOT IN THE MASTER BEDROOM LOL. (Just like any social situation, act like a gentleman or lady, ask, and you "may" receive! lol You are not obligated to play, nor is play necessarily guaranteed.)
  2. Participate in a Tickle Contest with a secret model! Winner gets to star in an onsite video shoot with sexy model, Addie Juniper! http://www.addiejuniper.com
  3. Private play time with secret model and/or Addie Juniper for a small fee!
  4. A chance to mix and mingle with like minded individuals from the area.
  5. Tickle demonstrations, and tickle video viewing
  6. Private play can be arranged with other party goers in their rooms.
  7. Light refreshments
  8. Music from D.J. Sunriseticklee (ok, I'm not really a D.J., but there will be some music. lol)

**How to Register:**
1. Contact Us
Private Message on TMF
Private Message- Sunriseticklee at FetLife
Email Us- [email protected]
Check out the event link at FetLife http://fetlife.com/events/42304

2. Include in your message the following:
  1. Your email address
  2. Your TMF or FetLife Screenname (for you and your guests)
  3. Real First and Last Name of you and your guests
  4. Your age (s) at the time of the event
  5. A contact number for important details and any last minute questions or issues (not required, but helpful- Please note that we will also give you a number in which to contact us.)
*Please note that proof of identity/ age will be required to enter the event- driver's license check :)*

3. Wavier
A safety wavier must be read and signed by all individuals before entering the play area. Waivers will be provided to all attendees when you arrive to the Presidential Suite.

Rules: A couple of things to note (even though I know these are pretty obvious):
  1. To respect privacy, no photography or filming please. (Including on cell phones) Please note that videos will be filmed in the private room area by Addie Juniper and Psymon.
  2. Respect everyone’s boundaries and their choices. Please do not tickle anyone without their permission. People who do not comply with this request will be asked to leave.
  3. Be charming, interesting, and be yourself! (If you are completely silent, it will be hard for anyone to get to know you.)
  4. 5. Be safe! Establish rules and safewords, and please use them.
  5. Do not touch or interrupt participants during the demos or private play without their permission to enter.

What to Bring: You are not obligated to bring anything, but please bring your favorite (sterile LOL) tickle toys, bondage equipment, stocks, brushes, feathers... etc. We don't have any X-Frames (or such) hiding in our house. (Wish we did! LOL) Bring your smiles and personality! Bring your tickling fingers and/or your ticklish skin! Bring your beau or your boo! LOL

So… if you are in the Atlanta area (or will be on April 2, 2011), you do not want to miss this history making event!

Sunriseticklee and AlexWarfield
:Kiss2:

About Us: Sunriseticklee's House Check out my webpage to find out more about my love for tickling!

Just a gentle reminder! Don't forget to register for the gathering. You don't want to miss out on the fun! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back