• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FROST munch - February 18

Snail Shell

Verified
:munch: :munch: :munch:

Sorry about the late(ish) notice, but the next FROST munch is upon us! The specifics!

When: Friday, February 18th at 6pm (yes, it's an early start time, but we'll be there late as we want to be)

Where: Just Desserts Cafe. 555 Yonge Street. Southeast corner of Yonge and Wellesley, just south of Wellesley subway station.

Who: Everyone! Walk in, look right. That's us on the big leather couches.

What: Munch. Meet and be friendly with those in the area.

We'll be talking about the date for our annual FROST play party as well as our trip down to NEST, among other stuff. Here's hoping you all can make it. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM above or send me an email at [email protected]

See you then!

SS

Major maximum suckitude, your hockey team is playing at home on the 18th so I won't be attending. Would you be able to send me the minutes of the munch though? I would like a good idea of when Tropic begins to display clear signs of intoxication and what the plan is for FROST. I may be popping down to visit at month's end but I can't be sure yet.

Minutes? What kind of bureaucratic nerd are you? Leave that crap to me please! :evileye:

:jester:

All kidding aside man, I'll keep you up to speed for sure. If you're going to be local, lemme know when and we'll meet up for sure. :)

Josh

I'll have you know that I'm a grade 37 bureaucrat, one level below Hermes Conrad and about 8 grades above swiss cheese, and there are protocols that I must follow. I'll keep ya posted dude, cuz it'd be awesome if I can see all o y'all or most o y'all.

Later bro

I shall be attending SS, see you Friday!

*EDIT* Change of plans. Couldn't make it. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
I've added you to the list man. Next one will be March 25. :)

If you're planning on coming along the trip to NEST (Thursday April 28 to Monday May 2), lemme know soon!

Josh

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back