• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boogieman

Ticklemaster150

The following story is fiction and any resemblances to actual people and/or events
are purely accidental. Due to the adult nature of the following story, the author
request that you be of "legal age" before reading (and you know who you are).
But should you choose to ignore the warning, you agree the author is not to be held accountable.

The author copyrights the following story. The author hereby grants permission to distribute the story freely as long as it is free (Usenet, personal Web pages, ect) and is not edited in any way. The author states that this story Shall not be sold, traded, bartered, or marketed in any way, shape, or form (and this includes pay-internet sites) without prior permission.....

The BoogieMan

By:

Ticklemaster

[email protected]

http://www.geocities.com/ticklemaster1500/Welcome/world_of_fetish.htm

Sarah and her boyfriend Jim were up late one stormy night watching a horror flick on cable, then there was a bright flash of lightning and was followed by a boom of thunder the made every window in the house rattle. Sarah jumped and Jim laughed and said "Baby, you're not scared now are you"? Sarah giggled and said "Nah, not in the least, the thunder just caught me off guard" Jim laughed and said "Yeah, right". They snuggled together and about 15 minutes later, there came another crash of thunder and the lights flickered for a few seconds and then the electricity went out all together. "Hang on", Jim said, "I'll get the flash light". A few minutes had passes and Jim had not returned. Sarah called out "Jim"?.....no answer....."Jim"?.....still no answer. "Jim Anderson, if this is a joke, it's not funny". Still no answer. There was another flash of lightning and Sarah could make out a figure standing at the entrance of the living room. She could tell the figure was wearing some kind of mask. The figure lunged at her and started to tickle her. HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA. Then the power was restored at the lights came on and Jim removed the mask, laughing. "JIM ANDERSON, THAT IS NOT FUNNY", Sarah stormed. "Come on baby", Jim replied, "I was only kidding". Sarah said "You know how ticklish I am. When I was little, my sisters used to tell me if I did not go to sleep, the Boogie Man would come and tickle me" Jim chuckled and said "Ok baby, I'm sorry". They hugged and Jim glanced at his watch, "Crap it's late and I have to be a work early tomorrow". Sarah walked him to the door and saw the rain was pouring like she had never seen before. Jim grabbed him umbrella and kissed Sarah and ran to his Dodge Viper and drove off. Sarah locked the door and turned the TV off and went to bed. A few hours later, she was bolted awake by a crash of thunder and saw once again, the power was off. She looked outside and it was still raining heavy, but not as heavy as it did before. She also saw the neighbors across the street had power but her side of the block did not. She heard a "thump" down the hall but did not think anything of it. She lived in an old house and there were always sounds when the house was shifting. She heard another "thump" followed by the sound of a door quietly closing. "Who's here"?, Sarah shouted. No answer "I have a big dog with me, and he bites", Sarah added. Still no answer. Sarah thought she imagined the sounds and went back to sleep, but a few moments later, there was another "thump". "Jim, if this is you, I will kick your ass", Sarah threatened. Then the phone rang on her night stand and she saw the caller-id was Jim's number. She picked up the phone and Jim said "Hey, baby, just wanted to tell you that Watson Road is flooded, so if you will be going to work tomorrow, you may want to find another way". Sarah was about to tell Jim about the sounds that she was hearing, but the telephone went dead. More pissed off than scared, she walked down the hall and there was a flash of lightning and she saw a shadow slither in the darkness. She ran back to her bedroom and tried to shut the door, but one of the hinges was broken and it would not close all the way. The figure made his way to her room and picked her up. She tried to struggle but he was too strong. She could tell that he was wearing a mask and she recognized it as the same mask as the monster worn on the movie that she and Jim were watching earlier. He put her on the bed and tied her arms to the bed post and pulled down her pajama bottoms and tied each leg to a bed post and she was completely helpless. He removed her bra and pulled down her panties and started to massage her ribs and sides and she exploded with laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He then started to tickle her under arms and Sarah thrashed from side to side laughing all the while HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAP IT HAHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAP IT GOD DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMIT. He then sat on top of her and tickled her breast and she lost it and literally screamed with laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHA This went on for a few minutes and Sarah had never been tickled non-stop and did not know how much more she could stand before she completely lost her mind. He then began to tickle her legs and knee caps and she felt as if she were about to explode and her sides were starting to hurt from laughing so hard and tears were flowing down her cheeks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHAHAHASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WILL GIVE YOU HAHAHAHAHA ANYHAHAHAHAHAHTHING.
He paid no attention to her pleas and continued his tickling assault and started to tickle her thighs and pussy areas and she thrashed like she never had before and peed all over herself and laughed so much it hurt HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He then turned his attention to her soft feet and slowly ran his fingers up and down her feet and between her toes and she could not take anymore and thought she was going insane and laughed and laughed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA. That went on what seemed like forever. She had never been tickled non-stop like that and she was not given time to catch her breath, but eventually he did stop and left the room and she heard the front door slam shut. She freed herself from the binds and dressed and Jim ran up the hall and said "Baby, when I called you the phone went dead. I just wanted to make sure you were ok"

The End

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back