• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Play Time Part 3

Dragonsbain

TMF Poster
Hello all,
I truly apologize for letting this go sooo long. Life can seriously get in the way of ones hobbies. To all the readers out there, please read the first two parts of Play Time to catch up. Read, enjoy and please comment.

Play Time Part 3

Tasha pulled herself off of Data. She wanted to get going with the scans. She walked over to the scanning equipment and started reading. Data had gotten a lot done. There was about another four hours of scans to do. They had used up 30 hours so far. Eighteen hours was more than enough time to get everything accomplished.

Data walked up behind her and kissed her right shoulder.

" What would you like to do?" Data asked.

" All of it."

Data looked a bit puzzled.

" You are going to sleep. You have been up 30 hours plus one day before that. "

" I am functioning..."

Tasha cut him off.

" Data, don't try that on me. I know you need to " sleep" ( Tasha made air quotes.). Before you give me an explanation that you don't sleep like we do. All sleep accomplishes is brain organization. So go do it."

Data looked dumbfounded.

"Anyway," Tasha continued " you start acting strange after about 3 days with no sleep."

Data couldn't come up with any argument. He headed over to a nice comfy nook in the crystal and started settling down.

Tasha was looking for a place to tie him down while she was scanning. She had to plan this out. Once she found out that the Captain had approved the mission, she started. She felt like an idiot having to go to Geordi.

When Tasha showed up at Geordi's quarters, the conversation was strange, to say the least.

Geordi just laughed.

" Tasha, it is not like Data is normal in any way. I have actually been waiting for this. "

" Really now." Tasha said with a smile.

" Yes, Tasha. Data knows you are really upset about.. returning the favor. He is just terrified of hurting you. You know that. Right?"

"Of course I do."

" Tasha, I will help you with this." Geordi smiled and then laughed.

" What?"

" I'm doing this because I care for the both of you. I know how much it means to both of you and.." Geordi stopped and laughed again.

" because this is my first great opportunity to mess with my buddy."

Tasha just laughed.

" It is a guy thing, right?"

Geordi looked at Tasha with the most wicked smile she had ever seen grace his face.

" Right."

It took Geordi two days to come up with a restraint system. Despite what he said to Tasha, the entire idea made him uncomfortable. Geordi was the only one who knew that Data was claustrophobic. If that was the word for it.

If Data trapped himself, then nothing would occur. That is why working in the Jefferies Tubes was not a problem for Data. If Data was forced into some kind of entrapment, then he would eventually freak out. Geordi was sure it went back to when Data was first found. Data wouldn't talk about it. The memory of whatever the incident was threw Data's entire being into pain.

Geordi's visor could see people in a way no one on the Enterprise could. When Geordi had asked Data about his entrapment issue, Data would get about five lines into his story and then stop. Geordi could see Data's body light up with physical pain. Geordi always told Data whenever he felt like he could finish the story, he would listen. This, usually, calmed Data down.

Geordi had once told Deanna that Data not having emotions was wrong. Geordi was in Deanna's quarters discussing another problem and felt he just needed to talk.

"Deanna, I know you can't sense him. But I can see when he is going through stuff. You believe me don't you?"

"Geordi, I believe you. I'm not just saying that to placate you. Just because I can't read him doesn't mean a thing. I can see something behind his eyes also. Obviously, Tasha can also. You can't get a crush on a computer." Deanna ended with a laugh.

Geordi made a restraint system that could hold Data and not hurt him. Geordi had Worf try to get out of the rig. The rig allowed less movement the more Worf would struggle. After about 20 minutes Worf gave up.

"There is no way Data can get out of this."

Geordi smiled at Worf as he began to release him from the rig. Worf saw Geordi's face light up.

"What?" asked Worf.

Worf wasn't sure he wanted to know. Worf's human mother had taught him how to read humans body language. It had helped a lot in his interactions with humans. Geordi's body was laughing. Geordi's voice was silent but the rest of him was laughing. Worf started processing everything and came to one horrible conclusion.

"You wouldn't dare." Worf said in a growl.
Geordi's voice joined the rest of his body and the laughter just bubbled out of him.

"Come on Worf she is only half your size. What could she possibly do to you?" Geordi barely got the words out because he was laughing so hard.

Worf knew exactly what would happen if Tasha was let into this holodeck right now. So did Geordi and thus the hysterical laughter.

Geordi released Worf. Worf immediately started after Geordi. After a few laps of the holodeck, Worf finally caught Geordi. Geordi was known more his brains than his brawn. Even though they were just playing, Worf had to use some real strength to subdue Geordi. After tussling for a minute or two, Geordi was pinned. After Geordi swore never to threaten Worf like that again, Worf let Geordi up. Worf wasn't mad at all. He just felt that a threat like that could not go unanswered.

Geordi packed up the rig in a large duffle. Geordi's design was based on using Data's own strength against him. Since Geordi could not be there to tie Data into the rig, he had the holodeck record the entire episode.

Back in the crystal cave....

Tasha had finished all the scans. There was only one thing she couldn't do, cut a piece of the crystal. She had tried everything. If the geology department wanted piece they would have to come and get one themselves. More importantly, she had found the place to set up Geordi's rig.

Four crystals all between 3 and 4 ft. tall. She laid down in-between them and tried to figure which crystals would hold his arms and legs. The last thing she wanted to do was make Data uncomfortable. He would have a 4 ft. spread between his legs and a 5 ft. spread between his arms.

She got the equipment out of the duffle and found the PADD with the instructions. She had to muffle her laughter when she watched the chase around the holodeck. She didn't want to wake Data just yet. Now she had to agree that she would have given almost anything to have just 5 minutes with Worf in the rig. With memories of Worf's hysterical laughter ringing in her head, she went to check on Data.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back