• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If only, if it wasn't for that glass of wine.

porter1

TMF Poster
Not that much of a story more of a 'if only' I guess.

I was doing some building work on my aunts garage, as she's family (dads sis) I did the work for free, she just payed for the material.

I live about thirty miles away so we agreed that it was prob easier if I stayed overnight and finished it off the following day.

Anyway Ruth (my aunt) had already arranged to have three of her girlfriends around for a few glasses of wine, I told her it weren't a prob, and that I was going out anyway, so yours-truly spent the evening down the local boozer.

Aunt Ruth told me that Kath (Ruth's best Friend) was bringing her sister-in-law with her, a woman called Treena, who my aunt didn't really like, so she said with any luck they'd be well gone by 10.30.

I eventually left the pub after 5 or 6 beers and a few games of pool and arrived back about 10.45, and as I stepped through the door I could hear em all giggling like naughty schoolgirls.

I walked straight through to the kitchen to make myself a coffee and noticed the serving hatch was open, so as I waited for the kettle to boil I peered through the hatch to see what all the noise was about.

My aunt's best mate Kath had an old unflattering school photo of this Treena bitch in her purse, and had threatened to show it to my aunt and the other woman.
Treena had gone red from embarrassment and begged Ruth not to show it, Ruth not wishing to embarrass this bitch any more agreed not to show it, much to the disappointment of the other two, who kept begging her to reveal it.

Then quick as a flash my aunt grabbed the purse and attempted to remove the photo, loud screeching, screaming and wicked laughter followed, and Treena sprang on Ruth and tried to wrestle it from her, but being smaller and lighter the bitch was having no joy against my bigger Aunt.

with the other two looking on, (not to mention me peering through the serving hatch) Ruth began to tease her, saying 'this must be bad, can't wait to see it'.
Treena was getting frustrated and began pleading with my aunt to give her the purse, but Ruth kept teasing her.

Treena, then started to tickle Ruth's arms and belly, more in sheer hope and desperation, however this caused wild hysterical screaming from my aunt, and even more frantic tickling from a shocked but delighted Treena.

All four women were howling with laughter, and none more than aunt Ruth, she was screaming the house down.

On seeing the shocked look of excitement on Treena's face at my aunt's reaction I left my obscured viewpoint behind the serving hatch and instead poked my head around the living room door.

Ruth was now curled up in a fetus position with Treena sat on top of her, she kept tickling away relentlessly as my aunt's screaming got louder.

Aunt Ruth then surrendered the purse, throwing it several feet away on the carpet, but instead of Treena dismounted my Aunt and grabbing the purse she kept up her tickling, almost forgetting about the photo.

My aunt was laughing and screaming so loudly and was now kicking her legs as Treena sat on top running her fingers over my aunt's body and under arms.
The other two women were laughing helplessly at Ruth's predicament, just looking on and enjoying
the fun.

I could see the expression on Treena's face, she was loving this, really loving it, and if this was the woman my aunt didn't like, I suppose the feeling could be mutual !

The kettle had boiled but I was way too engrossed in this tickling to make coffee, instead I watched Treena 'up her game' no doubt enjoying her surprise position of dominance.

My aunt's face was now beetroot red, and tears were running down her cheeks.
Treena had no intension of stopping, in fact she looked like she was just warming up, I bet she never though she'd end the night tickling the bigger hostess senseless, but she sure was.

The other two women had also crawled onto the carpet for a better view, and they were also wiping away tears of laughter as they looked on chuckling.

The noise in that room was way loud now, and was about to get even louder when the other woman (whose name i didn't know) grabbed Ruth's foot.
she started to tickle my aunt's dark pantyhosed foot, gently running her fingers down the soles.

If my aunt's screaming was loud before it became even louder now, she was wailing with laughter.
on seeing my aunt's reaction to having her foot tickled, Treena quickly dismounted my aunt and scampered to her other foot, only her tickling was unlike that of the other woman, she didn't gently run her fingers slowly down the sole, she scurried all over my aunt's sheer nylon foot, tickling way harder and faster than the other woman.

Ruth was defenseless and completely at the mercy of Treena now, her hosed foot was getting a thorougher working over and the little bitch was loving it.

Just then I heard a "Oh shit, oh shit"

Someone's leg had knocked over a glass of red wine, and it quickly began staining the light colored carpet.
Treena and the other woman stopped tickling and my exhausted aunt sprang to her feet.
I quickly raced up the stares and listened from the landing, as they began rushing in the kitchen to get towels to mop up the mess.

I disappeared into my room and stayed there until morning, I could not get the image of Treena's face out of my thoughts, I kept thinking 'what if they were all alone, just the two of them and no glass of bloody wine to knock over.

The following morning as soon as aunt Ruth saw me she said "I didn't hear you come home last night, did you have a nice time ?"

"Oh yeah thanks, I had a Chinese meal and got in late"

"and you ?" i asked.

"Just a quiet night, boring really" she said unconvincingly.

"I'm glad you had a nice night" she said

I though to myself...'i would have had an even better night if it hadn't been for that blasted glass of wine' I just could not see that Treena bitch stopping.

If only they hadn't upset that glass of wine...if only !.
The End

Last edited:
I thought your Auntie deserved everything she got.
I agree, pity about the wine.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back