• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: Aunty Roe F/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day!

Well...I *was* working on Stuck #3, but I moved to a new country a few months ago and, wouldn't you know it, I left the darn file on my computer back home. Not being the kind of thing I can ask a family member to retrieve, and having written over 1/3 of the story, I decided to work on something else until I can get it back.

So, sadly that means the Stuck series is on hold for a while but it did give me a chance to finally spotlight a character who has long deserved it, Tina's devilish Aunt Roe. Roe first appeared briefly some years ago and although she didn't hang around for long managed to get herself quite a reputation, I've had multiple requests to bring her back and do something useful with her.

Below is a story that started out a spotlight on Aunty Roe and ended up being a kind of analysis of Tina and the people in her life -don't worry, it's still a straight up tickling story- but hopefully you all enjoy the other elements as well.

I've rambled enough. As always, any and all comments are most appreciated. I hope you enjoy Tina's terrible aunt!

P.S: For those of you keeping score at home, this marks the sixteenth Tina story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina: Aunty Roe

F/f

Eighteen year old blonde bombshell Tina Taris had grown up with an unspoken law. Those on her mother`s side of the family knew that if one should giggle or guffaw, or even smile broadly, at the soft touch or playful poke of another, they were henceforth destined to be prodded, teased, and on occasion, tormented until their eyes were full of tears and their throats hoarse from uncontrollable laughter.

Alas, the ditzy young lass was just the latest in a long line of women who reacted far more extremely than the average person to such nerve rattling stimuli. Tina`s elder sister, Chrissa, had also grown up under the wiggling fingers of their mother Dianne who herself had spent a childhood cackling and pleading. Tina endured her sister`s assaults, her mother`s, and of course her father who routinely caused every woman in the house to howl for mercy. Still, no one demanded more fear and respect than Aunty Roe.

Roe was Dianne`s older sister and as bad as Tina and Chrissa had it, Dianne`s life under Roe`s cruel regime could barely compare. Not that Roe was immune, she too had spent many collective hours of begging and excruciating terror under the hands of various family members, friends and the odd random stranger, but she had honed her skills and grown into a mature, sadistic and wickedly devilish woman.

At nearly 6ft the forty four year old Roe was the only red head in a family of blondes. The difference ended there, as the striking woman still maintained the large bust, long legs and hypersensitivity that came with all women in her family. Roe`s long fiery locks certainly made her standout at family functions and it was the site of those piercing green eyes, bright red head and the unmistakable sound of her slightly nasally voice that caused Tina`s stomach to sink with a sense of pending doom. Aunty Roe lived on the other side of town and didn`t visit all that often, but when she did it was usually quite the event.

"Hiiii!" Came the distinctive cheery call from downstairs, Tina`s bright blue eyes immediately shooting wide open as she lay lazily flipping through a magazine on her bed upstairs.

"Anyone home? The door was unlocked…" Sitting up slowly and placing the magazine on the bedside table, it quickly dawned on Tina that she was the only one home as Aunty Roe`s sing-song words chimed up the stairs of the suburban home.

Standing up Tina`s tender bare feet pressed into the thick shag carpeting as she tried to think quickly, unfortunately she had never been the sharpest stick in the basket. Wearing Barbie pink short-shorts and a thin white cotton t-shirt the young blonde was ill prepared for a visit from Aunty Roe. Toying with the idea of putting on several more layers of clothing was quickly dismissed as it was the middle of summer and anything more than a t-shirt would only call unwanted attention.

Standing still in a state of mild panic Tina heard the front door close and Aunty Roe putting her hand bag down. There seemed little the poor high school senior could do, short of leaping out the second story window, which was a seriously considered option. Her parents would be home soon, surely, they had only gone out for groceries after all. Tina determined to simply head down stairs, offer a coffee, some small talk and hope for the best. But she made darn sure to throw on a pair of white ankle socks before leaving her room.

"Hi Aunty Roe!" Tina said in her usual friendly manner as she turned from the hallway to the top of the stairs, her long wavy hair bouncing in time with her fleshy cleavage.

"Oh there you are!" Roe cooed as she stood smiling in her tight denim blue jeans, black zip up boots and low cut lime green singlet, pleased to see her teenaged niece. "I thought everyone must be in the backyard or something."

"Mom and dad will be back soon I think." Tina said as she descended the carpeted stairs and prepared to give Aunty Roe a hug, a nerve racking experience in itself.

"Well that`s okay dear, I`m always happy to see you!" Roe wrapped her arms around the young blonde who hugged back, Tina`s 5`7ft frame slightly dwarfed by Roe`s extra height.

"Would you like a coffee, tea?" Tina asked as she took a step back from the hug, which thankfully had occurred without incident.

"Oh nono, I`m fine, thank you." The statuesque red head replied as she walked through the archway into the living room. "How have you been, I haven`t seen you since your birthday…"

"Good, nothing much new. I`ve been looking for a summer job." Tina chatted as Roe sat casually on the large cushy couch.

As Tina sat down a small distance from her aunt the blue eyed blonde caught a glimpse of Roe`s long scarlet nails, causing a rush of memories she`d sooner forget to flood her mind. That time at the public pool when her bikini top popped clean off, the time Roe cornered her in the changing room at a department store, the family road trip to New England where Tina had to sit between Roe and Chrissa for six God awful giggling, squealing, crying hours and many, many more.

"No luck so far?" Roe asked with genuine interest.

"There was this camp counselor thing, but I had to have a medical exam…" Tina almost shivered as she remembered the exam and quickly thought to keep the details of it from Aunty Roe, lest the older woman get any funny ideas. "…it didn`t really work out."

"That`s a shame." Roe said continuing to chat casually. "Exams like that aren`t the easiest things for our clan, are they?"

"Our clan?" Tina said and immediately regretted not changing the subject.

"Oh you know, all that poking and prodding…" Roe punctuated her words by poking her slender index fingers into the empty air causing Tina to flinch nervously each time. "I could never take it for long, even my last trip to the dentist ended up in tears, can you imagine?"

"Hmh…so um, how`s…work?" Tina giggled awkwardly before thanking her lucky stars she`d managed to think of a different topic.

"Oh, same old, same old I`m afraid." Roe answered with a sense of slight boredom. "I wish I got a nice long holiday like you!"

"I don`t know Aunty Roe, it can get pretty boring." Tina said, many of her summer days spent lounging around the house.

"Oh nonsense!" Roe said giving Tina a soft slap on her bare thigh. "A girl your age should have plenty to do…what about a boyfriend?"

"Aw, I don`t really know anyone and-" The suddenly shy eighteen year old said to her positively glowing aunt.

"Don`t know anyone! What about those nice boys who were at your birthday party?" Roe egged on gleefully at her niece’s slightly blushing cheeks. "Will, Greg and…"

"Spencer…" Tina said finishing off the trio of local boys and close friends who had grown up with her. "They`re my friends…and they`re too much trouble!"

Tina couldn`t help but blurt that out as many memories of the three boys involved her pinned to the floor and wailing. Besides, the conversation with Roe was carrying on well enough and she could always brush it off as a friendly joke. The truth of course, was that having grown up on the same block as Tina, William, Greg and Spencer were frequent abusers of Tina`s hyper nervous system. Living in a house where her own parents routinely took advantage of the young blonde`s hysterical reactions it wasn`t uncommon for one, two, or sometimes even all three of her good childhood friends to be torturing her with their fingers while her mother and father casually ignored her cries.

"Haha! I can`t argue there!" Roe said laughing delightfully at Tina`s apparently very sound logic. "They can be so cruel, can`t they?"

"It`s okay, I`m sure I can find some fun things to do." Tina said smiling and rather hoping her parents would pull into the driveway.

"Not like us girls, we`re all about fun!" Roe said before suddenly pinching Tina on the thin white cotton covering her side.

"Eep!" Tina flinched and squealed, quickly moving across the couch as her heart sunk and she hoped beyond any reasonable hope that a quick pinch would be the end of Roe`s fun today.

"Uh ohhh…" Roe said with a big grin as she sat up straight and began wiggling all ten of her long red nails toward the quivering young blonde.

"Nono! Come on Aunty Roe!" Tina said leaping up from the couch, the site of Roe slowly reaching toward her being a common nightmare. "Please!"

"Oh now…it`s not like you`re busy with anything else!" Roe teased as she stood up and advanced toward the cowering girl. "We`re just having some fun!"

"It`s not fun! It`s not!" Tina pleaded for reason as she backed away slowly, prepared at any moment for her aunt to leap forward. "Oh please!"

As she backed away from her aunt who loomed toward the young teen like a hungry cougar, the thought of mounting some form of counter attack, or even a kind of preemptive strike, crossed her fearful mind. It wasn`t like Tina hadn`t see her Aunty Roe bought to her knees, and worse, from time to time. Some years ago Tina had lay awake late one Saturday, unable to close her eyes from the sound of her drunken relatives all ganging up on Roe and causing her to howl for well over an hour. Worse still was the day some months ago when Tina had left the house for several hours. At the time of leaving Tina`s father and brother-in law had Roe locked in their arms and were administering a cruel series of rapid pokes and strokes, upon her return Tina was horrified at the sight of Aunty Roe, laying face down and nude on the living room floor, covered in sweat, hair a mess, cheeks stained with tears, mouth open wide, pink patches all over her tender skin and a damp puddle directly between the exhausted woman`s thighs.

"Kootchy kootchy kootchy…here comes…" Tina stepped backward into the foyer, she dreaded her aunt saying the word she knew was coming, she hated the word and everything it implied. "Tickle tickle tickle!"

"No!" Tina screeched, pivoting as quickly as possible and launching herself at the stairs.

Tina didn’t even bother touching the handrail as her arms awkwardly clawed at the air in front of her. Speeding up the single flight of stairs as fast as she possibly could didn’t quash that feeling of pending doom as she could hear Aunt Roe’s own speedy steps directly behind her. Still, heading upstairs was Tina’s best bet for safe haven, had she run into the street the likely hood of a friendly neighbor helping Roe catch her prey was all too high, the same applied to the backyard where the Laster’s next door, or even worse Mr. Wells who lived over the back fence, could get involved. No, by far the frightened teen’s best bet was getting to the bathroom door, which she could close and lock behind her.

Breaking right at the top of the stairs Tina stumbled a little and she knew it was her fatal flaw. Had the distressed blonde been more coordinated, had she kept that extra half a second, she may have made it –probably not, Aunty Roe was a seriously determined hunter on a bad day- but there at least being caught wouldn’t have been an inevitability.

Like a cat, Roe toyed with her food. Now able to snag her panicking niece up at any moment she gave Tina an extra fraction of time, just enough to almost make it, letting the girl’s young hand come within an inch of the bathroom door at the end of the hall, before wrapping her surprisingly strong arms completely around Tina’s mid section. Letting out a frightened squeal Tina desperately tried to reach forward, she tried so hard to get her sock covered size sixes to grip the carpet, but as Aunty Roe dragged the flailing girl backward down the hall Tina knew the tragic truth, the jig was up.

The only way out now, the only possible means of escape, came down to two things. One, some miracle would occur, some amazing stroke of luck that would let Tina wriggle free, but it had never happened before, ever, under the hands of anyone, especially Roe. Hoping for a lucky way out only made it worse, but it was still more likely than the second possibility, Aunty Roe simply letting her go.

With Aunty Roe, there never seemed to be an end in sight, and you never knew what she would do next. Unlike other family members Roe had a habit of pushing the limits. Unlike with friends and strangers, at least Tina knew that in the hands of her family, her parents, sister, other aunts and uncles, there was always a limit –but Roe would ignore the boundaries, she was unpredictable and it was the fear of that unknown –and of course, being mercilessly tickled- that was most horrifying.

“No! Let me go!” Tina screamed sounding as serious possible, trying to stress the very real desire to be freed as she tried helplessly to pry Roe’s arms from around her midriff.

Another unfortunate piece of family inheritance was having to learn to fight when you had the chance, because once those fingers started their mischief, all bets were off. Sadly for Tina she was easily the weakest of all her family, barely able to wrestle a kitten, still she had to try. Tina too, was uncoordinated at the best of times, her recent stumble testament to the fact, and when someone poked, prodded or stroked her delicate skin, any hope of breaking away became a distant fantasy.

“Come now…” Roe said with a wicked playfulness as she backed through the doorway into Tina’s own bedroom, the terrified teen grabbing either side of the doorframe as if being dragged into hell itself. “…be a good girl for Aunty Roe!”

“Waaheeeiiii!” Tina screeched as she had sacrificed any torso protection her arms had allowed when she had reached for the door, the door she immediately released when she felt Roe’s cruel fingers digging into her cotton covered sides.

It had begun, the exact scenario Tina was trying to avoid. Alone with Aunty Roe and her ten tickling fingers. Those ten fingers, the stuff of legend. Who knew how much hoarse, tormented laughter those slender digits had forced from her victims over the years, how many tears had flowed or pleas for mercy had been screamed. The tall red head’s arms like pythons around the squealing girl’s slim mid section, impossible to break their death grip.

Tina, frantic, kicked her legs and waved her arms, pushing down at Aunty Roe’s vice like grip but it was no use. Her knees were weakening, she was going down, the helpless blonde had already buckled forward, the battle was lost and Tina knew when she hit the floor the war would soon be over. A broad forced smile plastered across her face, Tina’s brow furrowing with frustration and tickled anguish, her long slender legs bending at the knee.

“Nohohohoooo!” Tina whined through her laughter as Aunt Roe pressed her large breasts against her nieces shoulder blades and the defeated eighteen year old felt her knees land softly among the thick carpet strands.

Unwillingly kneeling Tina leaned forward, her forehead nearly touching the floor. With her niece now down Aunt Roe smiled cruelly at the corner of her full red lips as all her sadistic options for what to do next swelled in her devious mind. Uncoiling her arms from around Tina’s torso Roe had less than a second to decide before the tickled teen would no doubt start crawling away. As Tina began to press her hands into the carpet Roe let the poor girl have the smallest glimmer of hope, enough for her to raise to all fours, before the fiery haired tickler danced her long red nails down the backs of Tina’s bare thighs.

“Eeeheehee!” Tina’s elbows gave way instantly and she crashed back down to the carpet, the backs of her flatted palms pushed down by her own collarbone.

“Tut tut!” Roe teased as she kneeled behind her awkward niece, straddling Tina’s calves, Tina’s plum shaped butt pressing into the tops of Roe’s denim covered thighs.

“Ahhhaaa!” Tina wailed in her clumsy effort to push herself back up again, her fully exposed underarms instantly targeted as Roe reached forward and buried her fingers in the sensitive hollows. “Nahahahaha!”

Collapsing down once again Tina bought her arms to her sides, which only secured her aunt’s fingers in their terrible position. Clearly unable to use her arms in any helpful fashion Tina straightened her legs, pushing her top half across the floor in the hope of regaining the use of her arms. Alas, while her underarms were out of reach from Roe’s wiggling demonic digits Tina’s legs were suddenly unresponsive, Roe was no sitting firmly atop the calves, pinning the high school senior’s legs in place.

“Wait! Waihahaha!” Tina reached back and rolled as best she could manage when Roe’s well manicured nails skittered along the rim of her short shorts and spidered all over the backs of the blonde’s bare thighs. “Ahaha! Noho! Neeeeeeiii!”

With the exception of Tina’s hands occasionally batting into her own, Roe was free to run rampant over the backs of her nieces long, almost bare legs. She was trying to fight, trying to knock Roe’s hands away, but Roe knew as well as Tina did that once the tickling began any effort put toward escape tactics or targeted battle plans, anything that required an ounce of analysis and timing, was effort wasted –still, it never stopped them. Roe had been under tickling fingers decades before Tina had even come into the world and even now the voluptuous red head would waste much needed energy on fruitlessly trying to fight off her own attackers.

Looking down Tina’s convulsing frame Roe shone a toothy grin at the young blonde’s shaking legs, her twisting turning torso, flapping arms and frantically shaking head. Tina’s long blonde locks flew wildly as she tossed them from side to side. The expression on her poor, tickled face was what Roe loved most, it was always her favorite part of tickling someone, the way their expression randomly molded between uproarious laughter, fuming anger and outright fear. The way Tina’s bright blue eyes would clench and burst open when Roe’s nails would dance behind her knees, the way the laughter was forced through her pretty lips, the bright shade of humiliation red blushing across her cheeks. But that wasn’t even the best bit, no, what Roe loved best, what she absolutely took the greatest pleasure was seeing tears well up in her victim’s eyes. It never took long to make her prey cry, and she knew exactly how to do it.

Making Tina tear up, unlike the rest of the girls in the family, didn’t require any special effort. With the others, Roe, Dianne, Chrissa, it took several minutes of non-stop prolonged tickling all over, or slightly less time if you just attacked their most ticklish spots. With Tina, you could simply tickle her for a minute anywhere you liked, or if you wanted tears within seconds, take two pair of nubile eighteen year old soles and apply fingers.

Having a most ticklish spot seemed, especially at times like this when pinned under the Amazonian thighs of Aunty Roe, her long nails descending down upon Tina, like a particularly cruel punishment for being insanely ticklish in the first place. It was bad enough a mere waggle of someone’s finger would send a shiver up Tina’s spine, worse still that it would cause her to become a giggling mess should it touch her skin, but to have a spot that was largely more sensitive than anywhere else, the tormented girl saw that as just being unnecessary.

The real salt in the wound though, was that everyone who had ever tickled Tina and come back for seconds (which was all of them), knew that touching Tina’s cute little feet would drive her into wild hysterics. Still, at least that was true for her sister, mother and even Aunty Roe, each had their own spot that couldn’t stand to be touched more so than any other, and everyone knew their location. Tina knew her mother’s underarms were a no-go zone, her sister was terrified of someone even thinking about touching her belly button and the helpless young blonde knew Aunty Roe’s spot too, although sadly she’d never managed to get it –or even catch it action. Small comforts though, as Aunty Roe’s nails were approaching at a most achingly slow speed.

“Naaaah! Nonono!” Facing toward the open door of her own bedroom the hallway signaled an unreachable freedom that Tina clawed desperately at the carpet to reach. “Please Aunty Roe! Stop!”

“Here they coooome…” Roe cooed as she watched her niece exhaust herself trying to tug her lower legs from beneath the wicked red head’s vice like legs, Roe with her hands behind herself, unable to see Tina’s sock covered soles but still very much aware of where they were. “Kootchie…”

“No!” Tina screamed at the awful teasing words, her eyes already shining with the onset of tears to come.

“…kootchie…” Roe continued, turning her head to glance and see Tina’s cute feet wriggling with terrified anticipation.

“No!” Beside herself Tina punctuated each of Aunty Roe’s mockingly playful words, still trying to drag herself from the bottomless pit of what was only a split second away.

“…….koo!” Roe waited an extra second before quickly scrambling all ten of her long red nails across the arches of her white cotton playthings.

“AAEEiiiiiiiiii!” Tina’s back arched and she screeched in instantaneous response, her body in a wild fit of uncontrollable ticklishness. “Nahahaha! Eiiiyyyaaaaa!”

Unable to even fathom the existence of words, let alone produce them, the hysterical girl lost any kind of higher thought. The second those dastardly nails touched upon her small cottoned soles Tina’s baser instincts took over completely and would remain in full control until it stopped, such was the price the women in her family paid for having a most-ticklish-spot.

In her torture, Tina’s arms flapped around and beat the floor, clawed and pounded. The ditsy blonde teen’s torso twisted and turned every which way, her head shaking violently tossing her long blonde hair messily around with it. Tina’s fleshy breasts jiggling and bouncing beneath her tight t-shirt, ballooning out when pressed against the floor. When Tina wasn’t burying her face in the carpet Roe took particular delight in seeing the bright shade of beet red her niece’s face had become, the stressful frowning as she powerlessly suffered the tormenting tickles, and of course the steady flow of tears that now streaming down her sweet young face.

Satisfied that her howling niece was now sobbing from ticklish fear at an acceptable rate, Roe ceased the attack on Tina’s soles. Knowing the tears wouldn’t cease until Tina was absolutely certain she wouldn’t be tickled again Roe let her sister’s daughter go limp and gasp for air. Shuffling toward the blonde’s upper body, Row knew she had a small window of time to maneuver before Tina regained any composure. Laying red faced and beaten, Tina shivered as her mind tried to reassemble itself, only to be given a swift kick back into reality when she felt her Aunty Roe sit securely just below her peachy butt.

“Aunty…please!” Tina tried rolling as she kicked her legs from the knees down, Aunty Roe’s superior strength keeping the fearful blonde’s upper legs well pinned.

“You know it’s funny…” Roe mused to herself with a funny smile, almost as if remembering a fond memory as she softly caressed her hands around Tina’s slender hips. “…I’m almost tempted to tell you that you should know better. All this begging for mercy nonsense, you know it gets you nowhere…but your mother? She still does it to this day…and myself, really, if I’m being honest…I know they’re not going to stop, not until they’ve had their fun…but we still yell ‘no’, still scream ‘please’...”

“Aunty Roe…” Tina talked between quick panicked breaths as she felt Roe’s fingers snaking around the top of her hot pink short shorts. “…I-I never tickled you, I…I swear I’ll never do it! I’ll never tickle you! Please just let me go!”

“Bargaining are we?” Roe said as she held her hands firmly around Tina’s hips, her fingers almost pressing on the tender spots at the very edge of her lower tummy. “What next, money? Because believe me sweetheart, I’ve offered it all…”

“No! How about…um…” Tina tried to think quickly as she struggled weakly, trying to not make her increasingly useless attempts to escape too obvious. “What if! What if next time I see them getting you, I help you?! I could-I could pull them off you, help you escape!”

“You mean you’re mom and dad? Or your maybe your dad and Chrissa’s husband?” Roe said with a sympathetic tone. “Or all three? All four of them even? That’s sweet dear, but honestly, do you really think that would help?”

“I…it co-“ Tina tried to think of something quick but she wasn’t too quick in the best of times and with Aunt Roe’s hands idly lobster clawed around her hips the pending threat took up most of the blonde’s focus.

“-The best thing for you would be to help them, not me…it’s what I would do if you were on the other end.” Roe cut Tina off mid sentence and gave her a taste of bitter reality. “If you try and help me, they’ll just turn on you too –and then both of us end up on the floor crying for them to stop.”

“Please…” Tina proper herself up on one elbow with a dexterity her body wouldn’t allow when being tickled, and turned as best she could to look up at Roe with cute teary puppy dog eyes. “…don’t tickle me.”

“Hmm…” Roe said looking down at her dear sweet niece knowing she too had been in Tina’s shoes, or out of them as the case may be, more than a few times, knowing the sense of dread all too well that someone bigger and stronger was going to run their wicked hands all over you for their own sadistic amusement, knowing there was nothing you could do to stop from screaming laughter and pleading for mercy even though you know how futile it is.

Then Roe’s expression changed to a big wide proud grin and she simply said “No.”

“WAAAhahaheeeeiii!” Tina screamed and instantly dropped back to the floor when Roe’s demonic fingers dug deep into the sides of her lower belly.

Bucking wildly Tina slammed her fists into the soft carpet. Roe’s fingers crept under the bottom of the young blonde’s tight white t-shirt and pressed directly into the soft skin by her bouncing hips. Tina’s curvaceous butt shot up and down with random abandon between the strong denim thighs of her aunt. Her mouth wide with loud forced laughter she could feel little else in the world save for those eight finger tips pressing in and out, wiggling around and prodding tirelessly into her soft flesh.

Reaching down Tina cried a new tone of high-pitched giggling as Roe’s nails danced carefree up the cackling blonde’s sides, pushing the thin t-shirt up as they explored and revealing more hypersensitive skin. Gripping desperately at her aunt’s hands Tina’s mechanical functions didn’t allow for anything complex enough that could give positive results and with the tickling making her weaker than a newborn kitten there was no hope of putting up a fight.

“Don’t feel bad Tina!” Aunty Roe’s words fell well below the volume of her niece’s uproarious laughter as she squeezed and pinched the poor girl’s exposed sides. “I’ve tried appealing to the victim side of my attacker before too, more than once in fact…”

Roe knew her words fell on ears that were far too full of laughter and worry to hear or comprehend them, but it was still a story worth telling in the voluptuous red head’s mind. What Roe said was true, she had tried finding things in common with those who had tickled her, a vain hope to garner sympathy, perhaps lessen the tickles if not stop them and long before Tina had ever tried her puppy dogs eyes on anyone. The first time, Roe recalled with a slight pang of nervous fear in her stomach as she remembered the circumstances, was at the tender age of twenty-one…

She had just stepped out of the shower, barely dried and wandered through into the narrow hallway of the small flat Roe and several other friends had rented during college. It was clear as a young student that Roe would grow into a beautiful mature woman, tall and slender her large breasts created wonderfully fleshy cleavage behind the small yellow towel, drops of water still shimmering atop her skin, her long smooth legs protruding from the bottom of the towel which barely covered her well toned butt. Roe’s fiery red hair still dark from the soaking water that dripped behind her soft heels as she casually stepped along the hardwood floor toward her unashamedly messy bedroom.

“Hey Roselyn!” A familiar girl’s voice called as she turned to see her two friends Shelly and Tasman, a couple of younger students who had both suffered under Roe’s wicked nails on separate occasions. “Don’t slip!”

Unbeknown to Roe at the time, Shelly and Tasman, who now advanced on her barely covered wet body with devilish grins and fingers wiggling, had been for coffee earlier that day and struck up a conversation about their good friend and tutor, the suspiciously helpful red head they knew as Roselyn. It seemed, as the conversation progressed, Shelly and Tasman, the first a slender 5’8ft with very short dark brown hair and surprisingly flexibility and the second a slightly plump and slightly younger blonde with shoulder length hair, shorter stature and a bust to match even Roe’s sizeable melons, had both recently fallen into the red head’s wicked trap.

At first, it seemed to be a coincidence, but as the two friends compared notes in the comfortable warmth of the café their voices both lowered gradually as the details of their experiences gingerly came out. One their first respective days of college a tall fiery haired girl with piercing green eyes had approached and made friendly conversation. As their college careers progressed they hung out and had a lot of fun, eventually taking Roe up on the offer to be tutored as they all shared academic interests.

One night, in the wee small hours of the early morning Shelly had been sitting on Roe’s bed reading intensely, until suddenly she felt her taller friend’s fingers squirming vigorously between her ribs. With confirmation of her ticklishness as Shelly screamed and tried to leap from the mattress the stronger woman pushed her forward and pinned her face down, playing her fingers along each soft rib as the poor brunette screamed a muffled fit of laughter into the duvet. At this point in Shelly’s story, Tasman admitted a similar tale of woe that began with a seemingly playful foot tickle but had quickly escalated into several long minutes of humiliating squealing as Roe’s nails had danced under her bare toes.

As the two stories were told virtually side-by-side a clear pattern emerged in Roe’s attacks and even before they were done talking it was quite clear Roe enjoyed torturing them a great deal. In both instances Roe had weakened them with long minutes of excessive, non-stop tickling before wrestling them around and removing various items of clothing. Shelly had lost her shirt first where as Tasman had lost her pants but the basic theme remained the same. Eventually both girls had ended up in nothing but their bras and panties, both howling for mercy and sobbing between screams.

Both leaned over the café’s table and whispered quietly, ashamed anyone else may overhear, terrified to tell one another but both aware they had suffered the same dire fate. Their coffees now cold Shelly and Tasman recalled how Roe stripped them nude and used her tongue to pleasure them, forcibly tickling them all the while. Through hoarse and often silent laughter Roe had discovered every ticklish inch of her two naïve friends and caused their young bodies to be wracked with violent, mind shattering orgasms. Now, with the two girls creeping menacingly toward her, and feeling exceptionally vulnerable in nothing but a towel Roe hoped beyond logical hope that she could swing her bedroom door shut in time to avoid a hellish revenge.

Such an elusive escape was never to be as Shelly and Tasman were both more than a little determined to test Roe’s own wildly sensitive parts. Forcing their way through her bedroom door the older girl put up a decent fight to be sure, but it was mere seconds before the thin fluffy protection went sailing across the room and twenty hungry fingers descended upon the natural, and very nude redhead.

It was in this instance that Roe, on one of several occasions throughout her life, had tried to appeal to her tickler’s sense of empathy. Long, long minutes had passed with Shelly and Tasman’s hands eagerly exploring every inch of her glimmering body before Roe found herself pinned securely on her own bed, her arms held tight above her head by Tasman, her long legs locked in place by Shelly who straddled the quivering twenty-one year old with evil intent. Putting on her best sad voice and most convincing apologetic expression, Roe cried and promised to never do anything so terrible again, she swore up and down that it was just a game that got out of hand, that she was clearly a great deal more ticklish than both her friends and former victims combined, that she had suffered a life of ticklishness and was wrong for taking out her frustrations on her pals.

Simultaneously, and unsurprisingly given the utter torment Roe had put them through, Shelly and Tasman confidently replied with a resounding ‘No’, and let their fingers and imaginations give the weakened redhead a night she would never forget.

Tina would have thanked her lucky stars for not hearing such a horrifying tale if it had meant she didn’t have to be the star of her own story of ticklish woe in order not to hear it. Now though, the wildly giggling girl was more than a little busy worrying about her tight white t-shirt which had found it’s way right up under her arms, exposing the entirety of her back, sides, ribs and just barely covering her fleshy melons which squished and molded into the soft carpet.

“Pleeheehee! StaAAA!” Tina tried to pull her shirt back down but it was impossible to do that one simple thing as her aunt’s fiercely speedy nails kept her between fits of schoolgirl giggles and screams of outright belly laughter.

Knowing nearly each and every ticklish spot no matter how small or well hidden, it was easy for Roe to elicit the responses she desired. If her nails scribbled down the young blonde’s lower back her lips would purse before bursting out with a stream of bubbly giggling. Such steady giggling gave Tina just enough control over her motor functions to attempt at tugging her shirt down, and she would get close every time but only because Roe allowed it. The poor blonde could never get a real grip on the thin fabric as Roe’s fingers would suddenly squeeze Tina’s tender ribs or poke ferociously as her soft sides causing her to go ballistic once again.

Letting up on the weight a little but still maintaining her straddle, Roe took hold of her panting niece’s shoulders and swiftly forced the exhausted girl to roll over. Now on her back Tina’s chest heaved, her large boobs swelling up and down for much needed air after the prolonged tickle attack. Red faced and vision blurred with tears the frightened blonde could barely concentrate or see, but she could easily feel her aunt’s weight return and rest comfortably over her hips.

With everything below her breasts completely vulnerable Tina once again reached for the bottom of her white t-shirt only to have Roe’s hand snag firmly around both the blonde’s wrists and force them to the floor beside her head. Smooth and well toned, Tina’s soft ribs and sensitive tummy were a completely irresistible target for Roe and the helpless teen knew it.

“I don’t think you’ve been listening to a word I said!” Roe said with mock anger as she starred down at her wide-eyed niece with a teasing frown. “You’re too busy being silly to listen to your poor Aunt Roe!”

“Nono! I couldn’t hear! Please tell me again!” Tina told the truth about being unable to hear anything other than her own wailing laughter and made a pointless attempt to trade the next batch of terrible tickles for story time.

“I’m not in the habit of repeating myself young lady!” Roe said in her teasing tone, loosening her grip ever so slightly on the blonde’s pinned arms as a warning of what was about to happen. “You’d rather be silly! Well this is what happens to silly young ladies!”

Like a hungry cougar digging in it’s claws a sudden flurry of nails raced to find ticklish spots all over the bare skin of Tina’s tummy, sides and ribs. Hysterical, the shrieking blonde couldn’t even get her ineffective hands to the next ticklish spot before Roe had found a new one. A flash of speeding fingers would run up Tina’s ribs, the teary eyed girl would reach and bat weakly at her aunt’s hands but before her mind could even comprehend the action those devilish digits would be digging into her sides. A quick and desperate attempt to protect her sides would result in the blonde’s soft ticklish tummy being spider danced all over and when she tried to fight that off, her underarms got the full brunt of ten expertly tickling fingers.

“Silly silly silly!” Aunt Roe teased gleefully as she pinched the bottom of the giggling girl’s shirt with one hand and squeezed her side rapidly.

“Au-au-auntieeehahaha! AuntyRohohoooo!” Tina cried with her aunt’s fingers lobster clawing her side, the fact her t-shirt was being tugged up over the bottom of her large bouncing bosom going completely unnoticed.

“Aunty! Aunty!” The cruel redhead teased her niece, the psychological addition of teasing only adding to the torture as Roe herself knew from being on the other side many a time. “Please don’t tickle me! Aunty please!”

“Na! Na! Nooo! Nohoheeiiiieeehahaha!” The red faced blonde shrieked with a torrent of high pitched giggles as she now noticed her t-shirt was sitting atop her fleshy mounds, only barely covering her nipples and exposing the ballooning under cleavage which Aunty Roe took full advantage of.

Stroking along the crease between ribs and boobs the grinning Amazon sent her poor niece reeling and squealing with sensitive shock. Roe tickled with such light glances, her nails scarcely making contact with the underside of Tina’s jiggling breasts, it was truly maddening. With the rim of her shirt precariously perched atop her jello like melons the helpless teen was terrified the thin cotton would shake free and expose the entirety of her boobs. It wasn’t like Aunt Roe hadn’t seen Tina’s breasts before, but whether she would actually take advantage of their freedom was anyone’s guess.

Slapping her hands ineffectively Tina simply had to lay and suffer the ticklish agony, being so exceptionally sensitive was always such a crippling disadvantage. She had seen other people, people outside the women in her family, be tickled before and watched as they took hold of their attacker’s hands and pried them away. On a rare occasion or two the hysterical high schooler had even seen people wrestle their way out of being pinned down, but no Tina. As often as she got pinned down and horribly tickled, it really wasn’t necessary beyond being additionally cruel. Tina, her mother, her sister and even her wicked aunt who now lay atop her and proved the fact could all be tickled into such a state of helpless sensitivity that any resistance they put up was feebly futile at best.

“All this pointless slapping!” Aunty Roe said as Tina’s petite hands lightly bat against the back of her own busy hands. “Why I ought to tie you down!”

Tina’s stomach sank and her eyes shot wide with the thought, for a moment the terror of such a prospect even managed to cease her giggles. Quickly returning to the reality of Aunt Roe’s fingers scribbling wildly along the swelled breast flesh just below the bottom of her shirt, Tina continued to squeak and scream with pleas for mercy. Being tickled was terrible, a nightmare, but there were plenty of ways to make it seem so much worse. Verbal teasing, pinning one down and taking it one-step further, binding the ticklish victim and completely dashing any illusions of freedom. Unlike the other women in her family the young blonde hadn’t had much experience with being tied down, it had only occurred the once and that was more than enough to know it was an utterly terrifying experience.

“Or maybe I’ll just do this!” Roe said excitedly before burying her left index finger into Tina’s cute navel.

“AAAH!” Tina screamed as she wrenched upward and clasped both hands around her aunt’s left wrist, trying desperately to pull the squirming digit from her ticklish belly button.

The teary faced teen’s hands couldn’t maintain their drastic grip for long as Aunt Roe put her right hand to good use and with a series of soft speedy pinches up Tina’s side. Now with two places being tormented, and two separate techniques, it was far too complex for the blonde’s tickle addled mind to concentrate on. Slamming her hands into the carpet the poor eighteen year old thrashed with howling laughter.

Either through the relentless tickling or simply from an overwhelming sense of constant fear, possibly both, Tina’s soft virgin skin began to glow with a light sheen of sweat. As was always the case, especially when someone employed long devious nails like Aunty Roe, the helpless girl’s skin was covered in bright pink tickle tracks. In addition to her messy hair, tear stained cheeks and bright red face the sweat and pink marks made Tina quite the picture.

Unsure how long that evil finger had been burrowing into her navel Tina screamed anew when Roe’s menacing fingers returned to skating carelessly along the sweaty underside of her jiggling boobs. In the throws of her ticklish misery a memory flashed into the blonde’s young mind of a time she had seen her mother literally pass out from a prolonged tickling. Dianne had been sitting at the dining room table when Tina’s father decided, out of the blue as he was prone to doing, to drive his wife crazy. After a small chase Tina’s parents ended up rolling around on the living room floor, her mother coming off second best as always. With a look of pure determination Tina’s father removed her mother’s shoes and socks and went to town, for what was well over and hour he tickled her without any sense of playfulness until eventually the poor wrecked woman, her voice hoarse and her laughter achingly silent succumbed to unconsciousness. Now, under the villainous fingers of her Aunty Roe, Tina wished her own body would be so merciful.

“Of course!” Aunty Roe said as if having a revelation, Tina having no comprehension at all as to what was going on save for the ten fingers scampering around her ticklish torso. “I know one place you’ll have a hard time trying to slap me away!”

“Ahahae-ahee…aha…heehee” Tina giggled and gasped for much needed air as Roe finally ceased her assault and stood completely upright, towering over the red faced and near exhausted teen who lay quivering on the floor.

Completely unaware of anything her aunt had just said Tina’s mind was in no fit state to even consider being concerned when Roe took the young woman’s hips and rolled her over once again. Her arms flopping behind her, the young blonde collapsed face down into the soft carpet. With her eyes closed and panting heavily, her large boobs barely contained by her raised shirt and squishing out beneath her, Tina couldn’t feel any contact with her aunt for the first time and knew now would be the time to run. Of course, she would have, if she had been alert enough to figure out what was about to happen Tina would have run for the hills and beyond. Sadly for the ditsy tormented teen, it wasn’t until she felt Aunt Roe’s fingers slide threateningly around her ankles that she finally took notice.

“NOOOO!” Tina screamed and immediately burst to life, throwing her arms out above her and almost tearing the carpet clean from the floor boards as she clawed to pull herself away. “Don’t! Nonono!”

Feeling her niece kick wildly as she lifted the nubile blonde’s ankles upward off the floor, Roe could sympathize. That feeling, that pure sense of desperation, that overwhelming sense of wanting, needing to be anywhere but here –and not being able to get away- it was the unmistakable unbridled panic of someone about to have their most ticklish spot exposed and pillaged. Roe could sympathize, but she didn’t.

Tina struggled, did she ever, and for the first time Roe had more than a little trouble maneuvering the young blonde where she wanted her to go. It was all for naught though, before long Tina had been successfully dragged kicking and screaming across the floor, the tops of her feet placed securely on the edge of her own bed, cotton covered soles facing the ceiling. Bending at the knee Aunt Roe lowered herself, locking her legs securely around Tina’s lower calves. Looking down at her niece’s squirming feet they seemed to come alive with fearful anticipation. Behind her the young blonde lay face down on the floor, twisting and turning to claw at the backs of her aunt’s legs, crying out for the impossible, for mercy.

“Now now” Roe turned her head back to look down at the frightened girl who tugged desperately at her jeans. “Let’s not wreck auntie’s expensive Levis.”

“PLEASE!” Tina dug her fingers hard into her aunt’s calves trying to pry the taller woman’s legs open and release her trapped ankles, a clear tone of outright stress in her voice.

“Kootchiiiiieeee….” Roe said the word slowly and turned her back on Tina who reached and pulled and tugged and sobbed for freedom.

“Please please please!” Tina wailed between deep tearful breaths.

“…kootchieeeee….” Building the suspense Roe’s hands couldn’t be seen, only adding to the ever increasing anticipation, itself almost as bad as the actual tickling.

“Oh God NO!” The thrashing blonde wailed as she could only see the back of her aunt’s shapely body giving no reading at all as to her expression or just how far away those demonic fingers were from her tender soles.

“…koo.” Roe almost whispered the word, letting the room go deathly silent for a brief, hallowed second before sending her fingers on a lighting storm of untamed tickles across every achingly ticklish inch of sock covered sole.

Helpless, vulnerable, trapped and at the mercy of her sadistic aunt, life scarcely got any worse than this for poor young Tina Taris. Soon her parents would arrive home and who knew how that would go. Perhaps Roe would finally take that offer for a cup of tea, or maybe mom and dad would join in, pinning their baby girl to the floor and rummaging around her sensitive underarms, playing with her delicate ribs and squeezing her bare ticklish tummy. Maybe, just maybe, they would arrive home and rescue her, focusing their attentions on Aunty Roe, making her pay in which case Tina knew she would surely join in. Or her mother could suffer, walk in with the groceries and be accosted by her husband and sister, for no other reason than she was as helplessly ticklish as all the women her family. It was an unknown, a total uncertainty, but at that moment Tina didn’t worry about it, for her main concern, the only thing that mattered in all the world at that moment, was Aunty Roe had slowly begun to remove the howling blonde’s small white socks.

“GAHAHAIIIEE!” Absolutely incapable of forming real words Tina could only screech with laughter as Roe pinched the tips of her toes and slowly dragged the miniscule amount of protective covering from her precious soles.

In her heightened sense of awareness, which had kicked in the moment she had heard Aunt Roe’s voice calling up the stairs, the helpless teen’s feet were even tickled by the socks dragging across her instep and arches. Stopping half way Roe let the socks dangle from the tips of her niece’s delicate feet and wasted no more time. Beginning with an excruciatingly slow drag of her nails, Roe went from the rim of the socks, across the back half of Tina’s creamy white soles and over the soft sensitive heels causing shrieks of intense, unstoppable laughter.

Taking full advantage of the newly exposed skin, Roe danced her fingers with an almost unnoticeable lightness, which kept Tina giggling with ticklish madness. Circular motions skittered around her heels and down the meatier side section of her outer sole, quick flicking strokes played like excited pixies across the thin skin of the blonde’s vulnerable arches and the tender join between sole and heel got a series of type writer taps which caused nothing less than outright screaming.

Her mind lost in the land of tickles Tina howled with a banshees tortured cry when, after many long minutes, the remaining sock protection, for what little it was worth, went sailing away. Tossing the socks backward Roe was careful to make sure the discarded items landed well within her niece’s view. The sight of her limp and lifeless cotton guardians coupled with the air suddenly cooling her now very bare toes made the tortured teen’s heart skip a beat or two.

Feeling Tina’s legs shake nervously between her legs Roe turned back with pride at just how much terror she was driving into the younger woman. Looking down at the silky little soles and ten trembling cute toes the seemingly heartless redhead stretched her long slender fingers. With a Cheshire cat’s grin Roe raised her arms high above her head, arched her back and quickly snapped forward, dashing her long red nails mercilessly over her nieces upturned bare feet.

A moment of silence froze Tina’s entire body, her toes stretching and her eyes clenched tightly shut, before letting rip an ear-piercing scream. Undoubtedly heard by most of the neighborhood the poor girl wailed with intense shrieks, each one easily topping the previous. After the initial shock the howling blonde was effortlessly reduced to a guffawing mess, loud forced laughter mixed with terrified screams. Long minutes of outright crying and screeching were soon coupled with bouts of silent tortured laughter.

As with tickling Tina’s back Roe knew just how to produce a whole series of delightfully extreme reactions depending on the area attacked. It was harder to tell the difference with her feet however as most of it simply sounded like wild screaming. Listening close, without getting distracted by the intense fun of it all, one would notice a distinct difference from the peels of loud laughter elicited from dancing nails across her arches to the wailing giggling screams let out when digging under and her toes.

Gleaming with sweat, her shirt pulled up halfway across her bouncing boobs, her long blonde hair a tossed mess, Tina was in an all too common hell. The hysterical blonde’s face was bright red, jaw aching, face convulsing between horrified hatred and wide mouth terrible laughter. A constant stream of raindrop thick tears ran from her normally bright friendly eyes down her cheeks and flew in every direction from the bottom of her chin. It would never end.

Aunty Roe smiled, whisking her hands menacingly around the young girls soles, confident in the knowledge that no matter what, you could choose your friends, but you couldn’t choose your family.

The End.

Awesome. Fantastic work, as always!
I enjoyed the thigh tickling :pounce:

Another fantastic chapter in the ticklish adventures of Miss Taris- thanks, TickleMantis.

Nice to see

Excellent, always nice to see a new addition to one of my favorite series :)

Dammmmmn!

That was a fantastic story! Cheers! You gotta do one with Auntie Roe getting it! Please!

Glad to see Tina back and in rare form, dude! Excellent as always!

Fantastic work, Mantis! Another top notch story - fun, kinky, naughty and very hot. Bravo! :)

Thanks for all the kind words folks!

I had a small suspicion there might be a request or two to see Aunt Roe get her just deserts, and she will, believe me. I can't promise when, but I have a new series I'm working on and I guarantee she'll be a big part of it.

Big thanks to Darkharp too, who provided a great deal of support and was a constant source of inspiration :D Love ya!

Oh shux! :blushes: Thanks, TickleMantis! It was my pleasure :)
I'm with everyone else on this one, Aunt Roe needs hers!

why not write a story about Dianne's mother of tina and aunty roe and see how the two will dominate the other

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back