• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Genie in teh Bottle M/M

Tickle_Mistress

Ahmed was walking along the sand dunes, kicking the sand playfully when he tripped over something metalic in sticking up in the sand. He sat up and found a partcially covered blue crystale glass bottle. He held it up to the light to see if he could see inside it, but the glass was smokey. He rubbed away the sand. Suddenly the bottle shook. The glass became very hot, causing Ahmed to drop it back on the sand. The ornated stopper popped off loudly and a large cloud of smoking billowed out and sourunded Ahmed.

The smoke cleared and Ahmed noticed a large man, over six feet tall standing over him. He was bronze in color and very muscular. His face looked almost satonic, with a beard that came to a point.

His clothing was of a more traditional time, where sultans ruled. Ahmed was about to ask him who he was, when the genie spoke.

"I am Zoltar .... genie to Sultan Amir. I am very grateful that you freed me. It was beginnnig to get very cramped and musty in there!"

Ahmeer laughed at Zoltar's attempt at humor. "How did you happen to become trapped in that bottle?" Zoltar smiled and sat next to Ahmed.

"I come from a time before time .. where Sultans ruled and you knew your enimies ... I was Sultan Amir's torturer. Only I did not use the whip to torture Amir's enimies. Amir was visiting China and happened to be in a town near the Forbidden City when a trader was being punished. The man was stripped naked and tied standing onhis tip toes between to marble poles. Then two Chinese men stood one on each side of the man. They run thier nails over his bare body... The prisoner laughed, pulled at his bindings and thrashed around. This went on till the man, exhausted from struggling and laughing passed out. Amir was both fascinated and srroused. He asked his guide to find out what kind of horrible torture that was. The guide arranged for him the meet the Master torturer. Amir met with him and had a most facinating and "arrousing" night.

The Master and Amit sat on pillows and talked as they drank sweet tea. After they had thier fill, the Master spoke. "I was yold that you were n the village today and witnessed the punishment of a trader. My aid tellsme you wish to know about the method of punishment used. In this provance, we do not inflict pain on the body ... our wise elders found abettermethod ... It is called Tickling." Amir hung on every word. "I have never heard of tickling?" The Master smled at the chance to pleasure himself on a novice. "It is the means of torture that caused one to laugh, giggle, struggled if tied. It is done with gental touches to bare skin. Of course the victim must be ticklish. Are you ...sensitive to being touched?" Amir had to think back ... "I really don't know."

The Master smled. "Would you like to find out if you are ticklish and also how this punishment is aministered?" Amir nodded yes> The Master removed Amir's slippers and socks. Then he gentle removed his tunic to expose Amir's upper torso. He sat very close to Amir and lightly ran his nals over his belly. Amir jerked his body as he felt eh tickly touched of the Master's nails. The Master kept up the stoked till Amir began giggling. "You are ticklish! Shall I test your limits?" Amir. still giggling nodded to the Master to cintinue.The Master straddled Amir and began ticklng up his ribs and undeerarms. Amir howled and bucked. The Master used feathers and brushes on Amir til he burst forth his seed

The Genie smiled as he told his tale. " After Amir got back, he chose me from the palace guard to go to Cinia to learn thisa method of punishment. It was not without it's price... I was tickled regularly by my mentor ... and I paid him back ticklishly. I was the ticle torturer for many years. I was punt in this bottle by an evil magician who was jelous of me. I also made the mistake of ticklng Amir. Amir carved being tickled when he came back form China ... but he had a tickler .. The magician banished me, acusing me of trying to kill Amir"

But now you have released me and I am free to tickle again!

The genie snapped his fingers and he and Ahmed were transported to a dungeon whre Ahmend was strippedand tied to a large frame. Ahmed became very afraid .. He was extremely ticklish and couldn;t bear being tikcled.

"Please amster ... I can't bear to be tickled! Please If oyu tickle me ... I will surely die!" the Genie laighed ... "the only thing you will die frm is laughter while I am ticklng you !"

Zoltar plucked two feathers from his basket and began swirling them over Ahmed's belly and waitline. Ahmed squealed with a high - pitched giggle and pulled at the ropes holding his arms in place. Zoltar stroked Ahmed's ribs with soft brushes until Ahmed began begging for mercy. Ahmed's skin was pink with excitement from the merciless ticklng Zoltar was giving him. Then zoltar began tickling Ahmed's armpits with his long, pointed nails.

Ahmend arched his back and laughed hysterically. "Please ...PLEASE !!
I... I ca... I can't Stand this anymore !!!! Please Stop! PLEASE! i'M BEGGING YOU!"

Zoltar smiled and stopped to give Ahmed a rest. "You are a very ticklish subject! I like how ticklish you are ! I plan to keep ticklnig you!" Ahmed's chest heaved as he sucked ub breath hungerly. When he was composed, he began asking Zoltar questions ...

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back