• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Munch?

sealdan

TMF Poster
Hey guys,

So I'm bummed that I missed out on the NEST registration, but I'd still love to meet and connect with like-minded tickle fetishists in the NYC area. Would anyone be interested in a munch soon? If I receive a good amount of responses, I'll set a date.

Dan

You haven't missed out on NEST registration. It will be opened in early March.

In any case, I will be glad to attend an NYC munch if I can.

Those are Saturdays. The 6th might work. I can't do Sunday the 13th.
I could do Saturday the 5th.

Last edited:
I'm down for a munch and know 3 other people that would come.

But what do you mean missed NEST registration...?

Everyone good for 7 pm on Saturday March 5th? Please confirm by this Sunday the 27th, so that I can PM you guys details about the event.

Also, if you know of any venues that you think would be suitable, let me know!... especially if the food is good. I'm a foodie at heart :)

Sounds good to me -- 7pm on Saturday -- not a bad time :)

Could we do it earlier, like 5 or 6? Things will be less crowded wherever we are, and we can all get on with our [normal] social lives.

P-B has a point -- some places do get packed early. I'm down for a 5 or 6pm start

Sealdan hasn't logged on in a while. I'll give him until tomorrow, and then create a new thread with the official announcement.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back