• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

here we go

ironclaw

As we fell asleep together on the bed the last waking thought was, how I could be so lucky I do not deserve to feel so happy. And I fell into one of the first peaceful oblivions I knew I did not but I would accept this gift and keep it for as long as I was allowed. As the sun began to crawl over the horizon, slow as a man without coffee it saw us laying together tangled under the blankets. Slowly I open one eye believing like every morning before that you were not there, that I had imagined you, but there you are and I almost cry in happiness. Slowly not waking you up I disentangle us and get up to go down to the kitchen. Walking around I look in the cupboards for breakfast spying a strawberries one of the few fruit I enjoy. Picking up the carton of them I look in the fridge for whip cream. AHA! I found an unopened bottle of cream in the door sitting there chilled so nice and cold. I grab it and creep back up the stairs quite as my wolf form. As I walk silently back into our nest of pillows and blankets I smile at your beautiful form under the covers and your even more beautiful face. Serenely you sleep there not suspecting what I was about to do. Kneeling down I gently roll you onto your back keeping the motion smooth and gentle so as not to wake my queen just yet. When you are finally on your back I breathe easy for you still lie sleeping blissfully.
Sitting down I think to myself of what I’m going to do. Finally deciding I go to work. Taking each hand I gently kiss them before putting them in the restraints surrounding you. I then pull the blankets up a little bit. As your feet become introduced to the air you start to breathe a little heavier as if starting to wake up. Swiftly moving before you wake up I place each foot in its respective binding. As you start to come to I crawl up to your ear and whisper in your ear quietly too relax you once more. As you start to drift back to sleep I begin.
Ripping the covers off of your body I fiercely kiss your body my manhood already starting to grow at the thought of what I was going to do! The sudden draft of cold air startles you awake, your eyes burst wide open as you look at me in confusion. Smiling I come back up to your ear and whisper. “Honey, my little ‘lee I love you so much but you are so fucked now hehe!”
Squirming you struggle against the bonds I placed in the walls and attached to you. I look at you and smile as I pull out the whip cream and strawberries I had brought up with me. “ I was hungry so I thought I would please both hungers at the same time. I hope you don’t mind but you really truly are in for it now.” Smiling I slowly take the strawberry and very gently set it on your stomach. Taking the whip cream I place a dab on it then run a trail down to your left foot all the way down the leg. Looking at you squirm from the cold of the cream I laugh quietly asking you “ what are you thinking my little ‘lee?” Before you could answer I trace my finger across your engorged nipple watching you spasm at the unexpected caress. Slowly I lower my lips to your stomach and kiss about three inches from your navel tracing my kisses down and nibbling you a little when I reached the spot about half an inch from your womanhood. Even more slowly and sensually I start to kiss back up till I get to the strawberry. Looking up I half growl, “ uh oh looks like I made a mess of the whip cream I guess I’ll just have to clean it up.” Placing my lips around the strawberry I gently turn it with my lips and watch you writhe as the little hairs on tickle you so slightly yet so entirely, all the while my erection stands taller then ever but I have plans for that later.
After I finish the strawberry I look up your body at your beautiful breasts and more stunning face and smile. “ I’m not done yet there is still a big mess here I have to clean up.” Slowly I begin to lick at the whip cream covering your most ticklish spots and with each caress of my tongue I feel you squirm and soon start to writhe gasping for breath and release from my tongue. I keep licking faster and faster as I feel you shake more than ever getting close to orgasm.
Right before you are about to release I finally stop keeping you from Cuming. Looking at me evilly you start to cuss until I suddenly, start nibbling on your big toe. Causing you to scream out loud in total surprise, give such satisfaction I almost cum myself but I resist. More slowly this time I continue to clean you up and as I lick you I feel you start to squirm and shake as the orgasm starts to come roaring to your ears again. Coming closer to your feet I slowly start to tickle up your thigh coming closer and closer to your moist lips. As soon as I touch the outer part of your moistness you buck emitting a near soundless scream of pleasure. Tracing my fingers up and down yet never entering I start to nibble on your foot at the same time. With each nibble I press my fingers with more pressure to I enter between your lips. Feeling your juices on my fingers I almost explode but with such intense will I keep myself in control. When I finally touched your nub it sent shocks of electricity through me to hear you scream in orgasm.
I slowly start to slow down on the nibbling before you would pass out and I kiss your body moving up with each kiss. When I finally reach your mouth I release your bonds and pull you into my arms never stopping with the kiss. All of a sudden I feel you smile and thats when I when I realize that I was fucked as I felt the first bond slip over my wrist. The end

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back