• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Leia Meets Dana Scully (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Princess Leia Meets Dana Scully
STARRING
Carrie Fisher
&
Gillian Anderson

Utah. July 25th. 7:30 P.M.

Dana Scully was driving east on the Interstate. She was feeling extremely depressed. The F.B.I. was feeling the effect of the dwindling economy and had started making cut-backs. Dana was worried that lack of evidence proving outerspace life was going to result in her department being hit by these cut-backs. Dana did not want to face life on the un-employment line. Worse than that, the X-files were Mulder's baby. Seeing it die would kill her. She had been out here investigating a tip about some strange aircraft that had gone down. It turned out to be nothing but a hoax. Lately, they all seemed to turn out to be hoaxes. But this time it felt worse, because she had really had a feeling about this one. Finding out otherwise had just felt so final. That was when she saw a bright light in the sky a few miles up. It was bright. So bright she had to squint, but she followed it's path nonetheless. She watched it go down up in the distance. This was no tip. This was no crazy yahoo seeing things after a night of hard drinking. This was something she had witnessed with her own eyes. She sped off into the distance to investigate.

Dana reached the crash site within 45 minutes. She was surprised. Not much of a disaster. No flames. No debris. No carnage. Just the most amazing, astounding, mind blowing sight she had ever seen.
Dana was standing at the foot of a 50 foot wide, circular space craft. She was surprised that there was little damage. She was standing near the door when she heard a faint moan. Alarmed, Dana forced the door open and almost fainted at what she saw before her.
Strapped in the seat of this strange aircraft was the most beautiful woman Dana had ever laid eyes on. Long, white flowing robes encasing the silkiest skin imaginable. Her face was a luiminous shade of ivory, with the rosiest shades of pink in her big cheeks. She was, quite simply, stunning. And, Dana thought, some type of alien. This could be the brake she needed. She hurried over the woman.

"Are you alright?", Dana asked pensively. Her question was greeted by a moan, and finally, open eyes. She looked at Dana curiously for a moment and then asked, "Where am I?"
"You are on the planet Earth. Where did you come from?"

"Who are you?!" The woman demanded. Dana looked a little flustered, and then regained her composure.
"My name is Dana Scully. I work for the United States Government." My I now ask your nmae?"

"My name Is Princess Leia Organa. I am a senator from the planet Alderan. My ship was under attack." I was being pursued by.......bad lifeforms." Leia looked away as if lost in the memory of whatever was after her ship. Dana was facsinated by this tale. "How did you wind up here?" she asked.

"This is the escape pod from my ship. I need to search for the coordinates for my base. I'll be able to relaunch and meet up with my crew." She got up and went over to her computer. It was utterly destroyed. There was nothing she could do. "Damn. I'm stranded." she thought.

"Who was chasing you? What did they want?" Dana asked.

Leia looked her over sternly. "The Tiklonnians. A feared, evil, scum of a lifeform. They wanted the power matrix I stole from the Empire."

"Listen, I can help you. I have the finest computers in my jeep. You can look for your friends, and get off this planet." Dana was getting an exciting feeling in her stomach. She had felt so awful today. Now that she had all this proof of outer-space life, the F.B.I. would never shut the X-Files down. "I ask only one thing in return."

"What would that be?" Princess Leia asked.

"That you come with me to my headquarters in Washington D.C. and tell your tale."

Princess Leia looked at her cautiously. "I cannot do that", she finally said.

"Why not?" Dana asked irritated.

"Well, my mission is of the highest importance. I must bring the power matrix to the rebel alliance or the fate of the galaxy will be in serious jeopardy."

Dana thought about this carefully. If this person was telling the truth, then she would have to let her go. After all, what's more important, the X-FILES, or the entire galaxy. Finally, Dana thought of a solution that would be bennificail to both parties.

"How about if you just called in to my base. You could explain who you are and what happe......." She was cut off by the Princess.

"NO!! The secrecy of this mission is almost as important as the mission itself. Just let me use your computer and find my friends. That's the only thing that matters."

Dana was seriously irritated now. Without proof, The X-Files would almost ceartinly be shut down. She watched as Princess Leia walked over to the computers to search for her friends. Dana knew what she had to do. She snuck up behind Leia, and gagged her with cloroform. The whole world swam in darkness for Leia as Dana Scully went about her plan.

Princess Leia slowly woke up. Her head was dazed and she was confused at first as to where she was.

"Where am I?" She muttered.

"Shhhh."

"Wh..why can't I move???"

"Shhh."

Leia was shocked to find she'd been tied up. That's when everything came back to her. Where she was, and who had done this to her. "It's that Scully girl", she thought to herself. Her arms were tied above her head, and her legs were tied by her ankles.

"What is the meaning of this!!!! I am royalty!!!"

"Tell me something, Princess Leia, are you ticklish?"

The Princess's big brown eyes went wide at this question. "W...what?"

"Are....you....TICKLE-ISH?" Dana demanded.

"Listen, just let me go, or you will......."

Leia was cut off by 10 fingers scrabbling on her bare soles. Princess Leia went absolutely beserk!!

"NO!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! HAHAHEEEIEIEEEEEE!!! NOT MY FEET!!!!!HAHAAHAAAAAA"

"Well, i guess you are, huh? Well, here's the deal princess. You either phone in your story to my office, or you will be tickled beyond your wildest dreams." Dana smiled wickedly as she said this, all the while madeningly tickling Princess Leia's incredibly soft and ticklish feet.

"AAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! PLEASE!!!! STOP!!!! MY FEET!!!1 HAHAHAAAAAEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Princess Leia's feet wiggled back and forth as Dana scrabbled her nails all over the soles. Leia really went nuts when Dana began to poke her finger in between the Princess's ticklish toes.

"NOT MY TOES!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAHEHHEHEEEEEEE!!!! MY TOES ARE SO..HOOHOOHEEEE....TICKLISH!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"You want me to stop tickling your toes?" Dana asked.

"YES!!!!!AHHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Okee-dokee". Dana ceased tickling Leia's feet. Leia breathed a sigh of relief and struggled to catch her
breath.

"After all, why should I tickle your feet, when your ribs are going untouched."

"No!!! Please don't!!"

With that feeble attempt at begging, Dana Scully dug all ten fingers into the Princess's ticklish ribs. Leia reacted like she'd been electrocuted.

"WHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!! YOU BITCH!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHEHHEHEEEEE!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHEHEHEEEWHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Dana continued tickling her ribs, also wiggling a finger in her bellybutton. She stopped momentarily, but only to lower her face to give Princess Leia a ticklish zerbert. Apparently, belly-blowing was major torture to the Princess.

"AHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! STOP!!!! STOP!!!! PLEASE!!!!AHHAHAAAAAAHEHEEAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!! AHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEEE!!!!!"

"Hmmmm, those underarms of yours look ticklish."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Princess Leia's underarms were indeed her most ticklish spot. Dana began to run her fingers up and down the ticklish hollows of Leia's pits. The laughter it produced was beautiful.

"WWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!!! TICKLES!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAHEHHEEEEE!!!!"

"Well, this will continue until you do as I say."

"I HAT..AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAA...HATE YOU!!!! HAHAHEHEHEHEEHEHEHAHHAHAAAAWHEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Princess Leia was humiliated. Her skin was red and her resolve was weakening. She was one of the most ticklish creatures in the galaxy, and this torture was beginning to be too much. Dana continued to gleefully tickle the poor Princess all over for almost an hour. She'd tickle her ribs, then feet, then underarms, then back to feet. Leia was a mess. She had to get out of this.

"HAHAHHAAAAAAHEHEEE!!!! YOU WIN!!!! HAHAHAHAAAHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!! STOP TICKLING ME, PLEASE!!!HAHAHAAAHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEE, YOU WIN!!!"

Dana stopped tickling.

"You'll call my office and tell them your story?"

"I can't do that, but I have something better."

Dana wiggled her fingers at Leia menacingly, but Leia retained her composure.

"Don't tickle!!! Listen, as I said, my mission is way too important to be compromised. Here is my offer. Let me try to find my comrades. Once i do, I can activate the my pod and it will take me to them. Come with me. Once there, you will be able to study outer-space life, and i garuntee one of my loyal subjects will be glad to come back with you and tell your superiors everything. Is it a deal?"

Dana thought this over carefully. Going into space would be great. And to bring someone back with her!! The X-FILES would almost surely be promoted to top priority.

"It's a deal."

Dana untied Leia. As soon as she was free, Leia began to rub at her ticklish spots, still feeling some lingering ticklishness. After she was done, she walked over to the computer and began to search for her teamates. After about 10 minutes, she found the coordinates she was looking for.

"I found them!!! Scully, strap yourself in while i start the launch sequence."

Dana strapped herself in while Leia pushed a bunch of buttons. A computerized voice spoke up, counting down 10 seconds to lift off. Just then, Leia opened a hidden compartment and grabbed the power matrix and headed toward the door.

"Hey!!!! where are you going??"

Leia looked back over her shoulder, grinned, and said...

"Have fun, bitch."

With that, leia closed the door, and Scully heard the rocket boosters firing up. Scully was screaming as the pod took off into outer space. She was petrified. Out of revenge for tickling her senseless, Princess Leia was sending Scully to a death of being lost in space. But, after a little while, she felt the pod stop. Just then the door opened. She had docked in some type of spacecraft.

"Hello?? Anyone there?" She called out, and as if in answer, gas started to billow into the pod. Dana tried not to breathe it in, but she had no choice. She was unconcious in seconds.

When Dana Scully awoke, the redheaded beauty found herself suspended in mid-air, naked, with her arms abover her head. Just then, a green skinned creature walked out of the darkness.

"Who...what are you?" Scully nervously asked.

"We are the Ticklonians." With that, 7 others appereared.

Dana remembered the name. Ticklonians. Those are the creatures Princess Leia said were after her and the power matrix.

"Give us the power matrix, Princess."

"Listen, I am not Princess Leia. Princess Leia is on the planet Earth. Free me and I will....."

Dana was cut off by the first Ticklonian.

"Of course you are the Princess. This is her majesties royal pod. Give us the power matrix now to avoid any un-pleasentness."

"Listen to me, the Princess is......."

Before Dana could finish, the Tiklonians reaveled tentacles that were covered with furry, little suction cups. "Give us the power matrix, or suffer the consequences.

Dana eyes went wide as she put everything together. The name of the species. Why Leia had sent her here. And what was going to happen. Her naked skin went flush with goosebumbs.

"Please. Don't tickle me." Dana managed to sasy before the tentacles attacked everysingle on of her ticklish bodyparts at once. The furry suction cups attached themselves to her feet, toes, ribs, tummy, thighs, vagina, underarms, neck, breats. Everywhere she was ticklish, which was every part of her body. The suction cups bristled their hair all over while creating a ticklish little suck. Dana Scully was racked with ticklish horror!

"AAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHEHHEHEHEEHHEEEEEEE!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!HEHEHEHEEEHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAANOOOOOOOOHOOOOHOHOHOHOHHHOOOOHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! IT TICKLES IT TICKLES IT TICKLES!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHEHEEHEEEHEHEHEE!!!!!!!"

"This torture will continue until we have the power matrix, Princess."

Dana just hung there, helplessly tickled out of her mind, and realized something. They believed she was Princess Leia. They wanted the power matrix. They would tickle her until they had it. Dana Scully laughed like a loon as a lifetime of non-stop tickle torture seemed like a real possibility. The tentacles squirmed all over her body, and within 5 minutes of the torture, Dana Scully peed all over herself 3 times. And while she was tickle-tortured, back on Earth, Princess Leia used Scully's computers and found her friends. As she waited for them to beam her aboard their ship, she looked up into the stars and giggled to herself.

"In space, nobody can hear you laugh, bitch."

THE END

Thanks, Fiktishish, for giving us yet another mind-blowing story! :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back