• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa: Chapter 1

Ticklemaster150

The following story is fiction and any resemblances to actual people and/or events
are purely accidental. Due to the adult nature of the following story, the author
request that you be of "legal age" before reading (and you know who you are).
But should you choose to ignore the warning, you agree the author is not to be held accountable.

The author copyrights the following story. The author hereby grants permission to distribute the story freely as long as it is free (Usenet, personal Web pages, ect) and is not edited in any way. The author states that this story Shall not be sold, traded, bartered, or marketed in any way, shape, or form (and this includes pay-internet sites) without prior permission.....

This is the 1st chapter of the "Lisa" chronicles....more to come later

Lisa: Chapter 1

"First day on the Job"

By:

[email protected]

http://www.geocities.com/ticklemaster1500/Welcome/world_of_fetish.htm

Lisa was sitting on the living room sofa and drinking her morning coffee, while she was reading the newspaper. Lisa was a very stunning 24 yr old who had shoulder-length brown hair, blue eyes, and a smile that could melt even the coldest of hearts. Lisa was a former homecoming queen and was voted Most Popular and Most Likely to Succeed by her classmates. Her friends often told her that she was too nice and trusting for her own good, but she refused to listen. Lisa had been laid off from her job for the past month, and she was ecstatic to find a new job doing the same thing. She had worked with computers at a high-tech security firm that protected high-profile companies from hackers. She had been out of work for almost a month and was amazed at how quickly she found another job. She landed a job at a corporation called Secure-Net, which protected elite corporations from "corporate espionage". Lisa shared her apartment with her 16 yr old sister, Brenda. Their parents had died about a year earlier and Lisa wanted her sister to live with her, rather than have to move to live with an uncle who lived all the way across the state. The girls have always been each others' best friend and have stayed up late many a night eating pizza and talking "girl talk. Brenda was also quite beautiful as well and long, brown hair. There was always a constant stream of young men in their apartment, seeking her affection. When Brenda was not studying or out with friends, she would often volunteer at a local children's hospital. Suddenly the alarm clock started to blare in the bedroom and a few minutes later, Brenda, still half-asleep stumbled into the living room wearing just her cotton panties and an oversized Chicago Bulls t-shirt. "Must have been some date", Brenda mused, "I did not even hear you come in last night". Lisa folded the paper with a smirk and said "Let's just say that I'll never let Doug fix me up again". Brenda just giggled and reached for a box of Lucky Charms cereal. With her back turned, this proved too good of an opportunity for Lisa to pass up. She quietly snuck up behind Brenda and slid her hands up her shirt and tickled her underarms and Brenda immediately fell to the floor and was shrieking and laughing all at the same time. Lisa then sat on her sister and cradled her body helpless and raked her fingernails up and down her sides and tears streamed down Brenda's face. HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Lisa then noticed a tiny stream of water leak from Brenda's panties and trickle down her leg and Lisa tickled Brenda harder and harder until Brenda cried "Mercy". Lisa got up and helped her sister up and Brenda had an embarrassed look when she noticed her wet panties and ran upstairs to change. The girls have always played tickling games with each other, and they trusted each other to stop when the other said "mercy". Brenda dressed then came back down stairs as Lisa was walking out the door, heading to work. Lisa arrived at work and was greeting by her new employer. He shook her hand and said "Welcome to the Secure-Net family, Lisa. If you're only half as good as your former employer boasted, I think you have a bright future here". He explained the policies about protecting corporate files from other corporations and not to release any data unless the corporate representative provides their security passwords. Lisa started working and within a few weeks, she got the hang of it and her employer was impressed. One day an official-looking gentleman arrived at the office, wearing a very expensive-looking suit and carried a briefcase. He was accompanied by another gentleman. He told her that he was the vice-president of one of the corporations that they looked after, and requested her to retrieve a file on their corporate assets. Lisa politely asked for their security password and one of the gentleman provided a phony code word, and while Lisa turned her back to type in the code, the other gentleman produced a rag, laced with ether and placed it over Lisa's mouth and within a few seconds, Lisa was out like a light. When Lisa came too, she found herself in a dimly lit room and saw that she was completely naked and was bound on a table, with her arms behind her, and her wrists were strapped to a metal bar that was behind her and her legs were spread and each of her ankles were cuffed and bound to another metal bar. She struggled and struggled but could not break free. She heard a voice say "Don't bother trying to break free, Lisa. It's a waste of your time and energy". She was confused. Who in this room knew her? As her eyes were becoming accustomed to the dimness of the room, she made out 2 people walking towards her. She recognized them as the 2 gentleman at her office who requested the corporate data. And out of the darkness, she saw a 3rd person walk towards her. When he got close, she saw that it was her boss. "Lisa, Lisa Lisa. So sweet, so innocent, so very naive". Lisa was in shock and said "Why would you want the information from the corporate files? You are my boss, you have access to them yourself". He chuckled and said "I'm afraid not, dear. These two gentleman work for me. All you had to do, is give them what they wanted. I merely posed as your boss to get those files, that will ensure the destruction of my corporate competitors''. With a sneer Lisa retorted "You'll never get away with this. You will all get 20 yrs in prison for corporate espionage and I WILL tell that to the judge". The man just laughed and said "Who will believe you, after we tell the world that you are mentally incompetent and delusional". Just then her family doctor appeared and carried a file with him and told her that he worked for the other man, and that he will report her as a classic case of mental disorders. Just then, one of the men's fingers brushed against her foot and she squealed with laughter. "Well well well", one of the men taunted, "I think we have found her weakness. She will talk after we are finished with her". They started to viciously tickle her feet and legs and Lisa went nearly mad with laughter and was thrashing about. HAHAHAHA STOP IT YOU BASTHAHAHAHAARD. But the tickling continued and they raked their fingers against her sides and stomach and her belly quivered and twitched as one of the men took a ball point pin, and raked it across her sides, while one of the other men tickled her underarms and Lisa was on the verge of losing it and screamed with laughter that echoed all across the room HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA The tickling went on for quite some time and one of the men began to finger her pussy and just when Lisa was about to climax, he removed his finger and started to tickle her again, and after a while he would fondle her, and right before she was about to have an orgasm, he removed his fingers and Lisa was trying so hard to climax, to sooth her throbbing pussy, but they would not allow it. All three of them started to tickle Lisa at once, and harder than before and finally Lisa could not take it any more and passed out.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back