• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 06

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Steven had just got his location. The location he was to stalk his pray at. A city in Central California known as Madera. Each tickle monster, before getting to their location was supposed to go on a journey. This Journey started in one part and lead them to their city. Originally Steven was supposed to start at the California border, near Mexico. Something happened and he ended up in a party town in Mexico, near the California border… Tijuana.

Tickle Monster Saga 06
“Journey to Madtown Part 1: Tijuana”​

Steven arrived and looked around. All around him were beautiful women, of many different colors. All wearing short skirts, or short dresses of all different colors. “Hmm, maybe I should stay here. I like bare skin.” He said to himself.
One of these beauties walked up to him and said, “Hola. Welcome to party city.”
“Hi.”
“I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun.” She moves towards him.
“I bet” Steven says as he places his hand on her waist and gives it a little tickle.
She giggles and moves away from him slightly. “Hey now. I’m a little ticklish.”
Steven smiled and said, “Just a little, huh?”
“I bet you’d like to find out if I’m more than a little ticklish, huh?”
“I already know how ticklish you are.”
“Oh really?” She scoots closer.
“Yeah.” He tickles her sides. She starts to laugh and falls into him. He keeps tickling her and she keeps laughing. All he can think is. “Man, this is easy. Don’t even need to tie her up.” She finally decides to fight and she gets out of his grip. He looks at her. She turns around and walks away. He looks at her. He smiles and says. “I’ll get you later.” He looks around again. “Or maybe I’ll just get someone else.” He tells himself. He walks around. He sees a woman in a short red skirt and a matching top that barely covers her breasts. She’s brown skinned. A local Mexicans. “She’ll be fun.” He tells himself. He sees that she’s walking home alone. He fallows her. She enters her home. She forgets to lock it and Steven heads inside after her. She lays down on her bed, on her belly. She was too tired to take off her clothes so she just leaves them on. Her hands are above her head. “Ah, she’s already in the pose. Easy.” He suddenly shoots out his goo that gets her stuck so she can’t move.
“Hey!” she yells.
Steven doesn’t say a word. He just quietly moves up to her and starts tickling her bare thighs. She starts laughing and shaking as much as she can.
“Not on my bare legs! Please! They’re very ticklish!”
“If you didn’t want someone to tickle your bare thighs you shouldn’t have worn a short skirt and looked all sexy.” Steven says sarcastically. He then starts to tickle her butt above her skirt. She starts to buck.
“Please stop!”
“No.” He starts to move his fingers along her lower back and converts to his tickle monster form so they’re feathery fingers. She can’t see him. All she knows is that it feels like feathers are tickling her bare back. She is now in a fit of giggles.
“Hahahahahaha!” She laughed. Steven started walks his fingers up her sides, every once in a while poking her and watching her jerk. He pokes her bare armpits. “Hahahahahahahahhohohhahahahaha.” She tries to close her arms but they won’t budge. He digs into her armpits, tickling her. She still tries to pull her arms down while also trying to move higher on her bed, away from the deadly, feathery fingers. She’s trying, but it’s hopeless. She laughs while trying to escape. “Hahahahahahahahahahaha! No, no! Hahahahahahahahahahohohoha!”
“Gotta love these Mexicans. They are pretty fun to tickle.” He moves back down to her hips and tickles them. She goes back to bucking and laughing. He slides his hands under her belly and tickles her bare, soft belly.
“Wow, hahahahahaha.” She arches her back to try to get away from the tickling. “No, no, hahahahahahahaha.”
“I hope this won’t stop you from showing so much skin. I’m sure the guys here like it.”
“It might. Hahahahaha!” She forces out as he keeps tickling her bare belly, eventually sliding his hands up to her belly button. He slides his feather finger in her belly button. “Wow oooh, oh, oh. Wooh.” She sucks her belly in and wiggles it around as he spins his finger around in her belly button. She wiggles around trying to go in the same cicular motion as his finger to try to stop the tickling. He switches direction, surprising her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Steven slides his fingers slowly out of her belly button and around her belly and out of the spot between her belly and the bed. Making her giggle as the fingers slide. Steven slides his feathery fingers up her bare back, making her wiggle, eventually getting to her neck. He slides his fingers slowly around her neck making her bring up her shoulders to try to stop and rolling around her head.
“Such a cutie.” He says as she giggles because of him tickling her neck. He slides his hands back down her back making her wiggle some more. He then slides his fingers down her bare legs.
“Hahahahahahahaha!!” She laughs, and laughs. He stops at her knees, and tickles the back of them. She tries to bring her leg up to stop it but can’t. Steven then squeezes a little above the back of her knee making her giggle. “Hehehehehahahahaha.” He then starts to tickle above her knee on the front and backs of her legs. She wiggles her legs while laughing. “No no! I’m very ticklish. Stop this!” He slowly slides his hands down her legs some more. She gulps. She knows what spot is next. Steven begins to slowly move his finger down the middle of her foot. She jerks it slightly. He then starts to really tickle her feet. Immediately she laughs. She laughs, and she jerks her feet. She wiggles. Does whatever she can to save herself from the tickle monster that’s got her sexy body under his control. Nothing works. “Hahahehehehehahahaha no no! Hahahahahahahahahahhehehehaha.”
“Oh, what fun.” He smiles as he continues to tickle her little feet. She continues to giggle and laugh.
He slides his fingers across her toes. Her feet go crazy. “No, no.” He tickles her toes. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!” Then Steven digs into the area where her toes connect to her feet. She curls her toes while laughing. “I’ve had enough!” She yells.
“Have you now?” He asks her. “Ok,” He says then quietly leaves and starts wondering around some and starts to head in the direction of his final destination.
The female that he ran into when he first got here walked up to him. “Still roaming around?” She gets close to him.
“You are a very friendly woman.”
“There’s nothing wrong with that. At least I look good.”
“I guess that’s true.”
“Don’t you want me?”
Steven tickles her sides.
She laughs and looks at him. “There you go with the tickling again.”
“Nothing wrong with making someone laugh.”
“True, I guess. So let’s see how much you can make me laugh.”
“Are you sure?” He said, then he thought, “Why do I care if she’s sure?”
“Sure. Do your worst.”
“Okay.” He quickly grabbed her and started tickling the back of her bare thighs. She, like the girl he tortured was showing off her legs. But she was in a dress, not a skirt. A short dress though. Black, loose, and sleeveless.
She falls on to his chest laughing. He then moves his hands up and tickles her sides down to the ground. He climbs on top of her and starts to tickle her belly. She starts to buck and twist, and laugh uncontrollable. He starts tickling up her ribs and she kept laughing, swinging her arms this time. He slided his hands under her arms as she was swinging them. She brought her arms down real quick, while laughing. “Hahahahahahahaha!! Okay, I give. You win!”
“Oh, you started this and I’m not done yet.” He goes back to tickling her sides and belly and she continues to laugh and twist and buck. He reaches a hand under him and tickles her thighs. She tries to kick her legs but his weight on top of them keeps them still.
All she can do is, “Hahahahahahahahaha he heheheheheehehehehe.” He quickly climbs off of her and grabs her foot. “No, no, no! I can’t take it!” He dances his fingers around her foot. She starts laughing. Finally she draws an audience, being tickled in public.
A girls wearing a tight leather skirt and a tube top comes over and decides she wanted in on the fun. She starts to tickle her belly as Steven continues to tickle her feet. She starts laughing and twisting hard. “No! Not double teamed!”
Steven looks back and quickly tickles the new girls foot. She jerks it but continues having her fun. The girl then attacks her thighs.
Steven looks back again and tickles the new girls thighs. She screams. “Sorry.” Steven. Steven goes back to tickling the girls feet.
A guy decides he wants to find out how ticklish the girl in the leather skirt is. He sneaks up behind her and starts tickling her sides. She quickly screams and tries to protect her sides. He then tickles her sides.
Someone else joins in and this time like the girl in the leather skirt did, he went to help out Steven, tickling the girls belly and armpits. Steven then decides he’s had enough and can excape now without any comfrontation from someone about wanting more than just tickling, after all, he is married.
Steven creeps into the shadows. He looks back to see the two girls who were being tickled, still being tickled but more people have joined in. And the girls are tickling back. A big tickle fight. “A job well done if I do say so myself.”

The End​

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back