• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

closeup on the toes of kirsten dunst (possible tickling) in "The Crow, Salvation"

jojo7377

closeup on the toes of kirsten dunst (possible tickling) in "The Crow, Salvation"

For any of you interested, there is a possible tickle seen in the movie " The Crow, Salvation," which is part three and newest in The Crow series. Towards the end of the movie, Kirsten Dunst, who plays as the sister of the Crow's girlfriend killed, and the boyfriend is avenging her death because he got blamed for the murder and electrocuted, by comes back to life. Anyways, Kirsten Dunst, who plays Erin, gets kidnapped by the real killer and his girlfreind. The crow comes and gets the s*** kicked out of him. We see the evil girlfreind walk over to Kristen and she is tied up but her shoes are off and the ends of her nylons are cut off showing her cute toes. The girlfreind has a small brush with black polish on it and she crouches down to the feet as kristen wiggles her toes in anticipation. It then shows a closeup of the woman painting kristens pinkie toe and her toes are wiggling because the tip of the brush is touching the toe on the outside of the nail, but I am not certain if its a "stop, that tickles" wiggle,or just a normal wiggle because the kidnappers girlfriend is giving her an unwanted pedicure, I could be wrong, look for yourself. If you pause at a certain moment, you can see all of her toes on her left foot painted black before it goes to the next frame, her foot looks extremely cute, the foot itself is nice in length, the toes are not pudgy, look taken care of,and are semi-long in length, the only disappointment is that the second toe is not longer than the big toe, but its the same size, I would kill to be her pedicurist. I have heard rumors that Kristen Dunst is ticklish on her feet, but I dont know for sure, can somebody tell me if its true. Anyways, I thought I would share this with you because I cant think of any other movies where it shows a close up of her foot/feet.

ciao, jojo7377

Thanks for this info, jojo! It'd be so cool if she is indeed tickled in this movie. I think Kirsten Dunst IS ticklish on her feet, because I believe she said that George Clooney tickled her feet on an episode of ER that she was in. And yes, her feet DO look great! :D

Hi Jojo,

Good post but I'm afraid she's not tickled in this movie. I own the Collection set. Believe me, I thought there was a chance but it didn't happen. Definately was the only close up I've seen of her feet.

DK

Darkknight said:
I'm afraid she's not tickled in this movie.

Darn, darn, darn! I sound like Herman Munster. :D

hey darkknight, thanks for letting me know, it sucks that she was not tickled, but if that brush would have probed between her toes and kirsten would have let out a small giggle, since her mouth was threaded shut, i would have died a happy man indeed, and i also want to thank you amk714, for that info on the ER ephisode, i gotta find out how to see that, i wish they would post a clip, i will try to find more pics, but no specific shows or movies come to mind at this time, keep watching.
jojo7377

jojo7377 said:
i also want to thank you amk714, for that info on the ER ephisode, i gotta find out how to see that, i wish they would post a clip

You're welcome, jojo, but now I see I should've been clearer when I mentioned that. Kirsten said George Clooney tried to make her laugh by tickling her feet while she had to lay still for a scene. So I don't think you'll be able to see that unless there's an outtake of it or something. Sorry to lead you on, I don't even know what episode she's in--I've never watched ER! :(

Re: I don't usually post this kind of thing, but...

Biscuit said:
Get yourselves a copy of crazy/beautiful.

The foot tickling scene is classic, and very unfaked.

I've never heard about this scene--please tell us more, Biscuit! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back