• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

screams of a spy

sac86

SCREAMS OF A SPY

Liz Price rested at her isolated penthouse in the countryside. She had spent just the weekend undercover exposing Columbian Cartel Drug Lords and it had gone successful. You see Liz is one of few female spies in the world today. As a matter of fact she was her companies (MI 9) top agent. Liz had been given the rest of the week off after her heroics in getting the Columbians, and she planned to just ‘chill’ for the week.
The day went by very quickly she finished her dinner and sat in front of the TV for the rest of the evening. Liz was a beautiful woman she had a tanned skin with brunette/hazel hair. Liz got bored of the TV and decided to paint her toe nails, Liz had lovely size 7 feet, but she hated having them massaged or pedicure because she was terribly ticklish and couldn’t stand it. Anyway she got through the ‘torture’ of doing her toes, she painted them a light shade of purple. Having done that she grabbed a glass of water and made her way to bed, she got changed into her bed clothes which consisted of white pyjama bottoms and a black sports bra and jumped into bed, slowly Liz drifted to sleep. But she was awoken by a noise downstairs, she looked at her alarm clock, it read 03:42. Slowly and quietly she got out of bed and grabbed her pistol from the bedside cabinet. Slowly creeping down the stairs she caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure go into her kitchen. She got to her kitchen and peered round the corner, the figure was there rummaging through the draws.
“Hold it right there!” Liz demanded.
The figure jumped round in fright. Slowly Liz and the figure circled round the kitchen watching each other like hawks. The figure made the first move karate kicking the pistol out of Liz’s hand. But Liz attacked with a punching combination flooring the figure, as Liz stood over the helpless figure three more came behind Liz from the Garden and attacked her, at first Liz held her own but eventually the three overpowered her with punches and kicks. Liz then felt herself being lifted to her knees, half conscious Liz could make out the original figure pick them self up off the floor and walk over to Liz who was still being restrained by three guards who attacked her. The figure reached her and peeled off her balaclava. It was a black haired woman with dark skin.
“Were gonna have some fun” she said to Liz while pinching her cheek. Then she pulled out a tazer and shoved it in Liz’s ribs and fired, Liz’s body jerked back and forward eventually causing her to fall to the floor unconscious. The now unmasked figure clicked her fingers and the three guards lifted Liz and carried her out to a van.
Liz was suddenly awaked by the smell of salt under her nose; she tried to sit up but realised she was strapped into a chair. She was in a dark and she struggled to make out the figure in front of her.
“Greetings Agent Price” The voice said in an Israeli accent.
“I trust you slept well” she said with a chuckle.
“Fuck you pig” She said bitterly. “Kidnapping me wont help anything, the agency will realise I’m missing and straight away and come for me, in fact they’re probably on their way now.
“Nonsense, as far as they know you’re on a holiday” Said the Israeli in defiance. “Anyhow down to the business, my name is Rushib Rahrab and I am leader of the Israeli terrorist group Hel-abi, and we want answers, NOW!” She roared.
Liz spat in her face “Do your worst Rahrab” She cockily answered back knowing she could handle any type of pain they would throw at her.
“Very well” she said, “see what you don’t know is that we got hold of your top secret file over the black market and surprise, surprise they have your one and only weakness on it, tickling”
Liz’s face lit up with terror.
“Bring in the tools” she demanded. 3 girls came scattering in. One lifted Liz’s bare feet and placed them on a stool in front of Liz; another tied rope around the ankles to keep her from moving her ultra sensitive feet. Then the third came in with a bucket.
“In this bucket is a mixture of brine, chicken fat and grease. Now I want to know what attacks the USA have planned on Israel” Said Rahrab.
One of the guards placed a strip of duct tape over Liz’s mouth. Then the two other guards sunk they’re hands into the bucket and started massaging the paste into Liz’s helpless feet. Liz was bouncing around like she was insane. She was constantly “mmmppppfffffiiiiiinnnnnnngggg” and screaming into the gag.
The preparation went on for another 20 minutes until Rahrab was satisfied. Liz could hardly keep her eyes open she was so close to fainting. Rahrab left her for 10 minutes to recover. When she returned she questioned Liz if she wanted to talk yet, but Liz shook her head defiantly. Therefore she once again clicked his fingures and more guards appeared, this time with two snorting pigs.
“These pigs have been starved for two days” She said as they got closer and closer to Liz’s coated toes. Liz’s gagged was removed. Then contact was made with her left foot and then the other pig went for her right foot.
“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT MMMYYYYY FFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHEEEEEEEETTTTTTT” She screamed in pain.
Then one of the pigs started licking in between her toes, Liz couldn’t take no more, “OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY I’LL TALK JUST GET THEM OFF ME PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEE”
The last thing Liz remembered was blurting out a mouthful of information to Rahrab and losing conscious.

THE END

Nice build-up, sac86, but this story needs more tickling!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back