• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 09

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Steven has now arrived at a place with another group of angels. And a place loaded with stars.

Tickle Monster Saga 09
“Journey to Madtown Part 4: Las Angeles”

Yuri is looking at herself in a mirror. She had just put on a red silk dress that went down just past her thighs. Her boyfriend walks up behind her. “You look amazing.” He wraps his hands around her and plays with her belly. She laughs immediately.
“Hey! Watch the fingers.”
“Sorry baby. You’re going to be mad, but I have to go for a minute.”
“I thought we were supposed to go out.”
“We still are. Just like an hour later than we were planning on it.”
“Oh, so I could have used another hour getting ready.”
“You look perfect. I’ll be back.” He walks out the door. She sits down on their bed.
After her boyfriend has left, Steven sneaks in. She sees him in tickle monster form and her eyes get big. She starts scooting towards the back of the bed. Steven grabs her legs and pulls her close to him. He then traps her legs in his goo, moves up to her arms and does the same.
“What are you going to do to me?”
Steven is tired of answering that question so he doesn’t. Instead he immediately just moves down to her feet and starts to tickle them with his feathery fingers. “Hahahahaha! No. I hate being tickled! Hahahahahehehaha!”
“I haven’t tickled a lot of girls that have liked it. Like them, you’re going to have to deal with it.” He continues to tickle her feet.
“Hahahahahahaha! Stop. Hehahehehehahahaha! She laughs. Steven slides his fingers in between her toes. “HahahehehHHAHAHA.”
“Yes, nice ticklish piggies.”
“No no! HahahahahehehehahahaAHAHAHA.”
Steven slides his hands up her legs. Making Yuri jerk her legs around and giggle. Steven eventually slides his hands under her dress and tickles her bare thighs.
“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please. Why are you doing this? Hahahahahahahaha!”
“I blame what you’re wearing.”
“Then I’ll change.”
“No.” He continues to tickle her bare thighs. “Oh I love bare skin.”
“AhahahahahahahHEHEHahahhHAHAHehehehahahah!” He slides his feathery fingers up and down her bare thighs. The fronts, back, and inside her thighs. She wiggles, and shakes her legs. “HahehahaHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHA! Stop!”
“No way!” He continues to tickle her thighs under her dress. Then he slides his hands up a little under her dress to her hips.
“Oh God no! HAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She erupts with laughter. She starts to twist and turn. Steven then slides his hands further up her dress, and her dress starts to rise a little so it goes down to about her butt, instead of past her thighs. Steven starts tickling around her belly. “Oh god no! HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Not there! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAAHAHEHAHA! Anywhere but my stomach! AHAHAHEEHHAHAHEHAHAHEHAHA.”
“Someone has a ticklish belly it seems.” Steven said as he continues to tickle her belly.
“Yes! HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! I end… HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH… friendships if they… AHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHA… tickle my belly… AHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHHAHEHAHAHA”
“You shouldn’t do that, they love you. It’s all in good fun. Enjoy it.” He tells her while he tickles her belly.
“Of course… AHAHAHAHEHEHAHHAH… you think soooAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!.”
“Yes I do.”
“AHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHAHA STOP THIS!” She screams. Steven slides his fingers out of her dress and tickles her bare thighs again. “Ahahahahahahaha!” Steven starts tickling her belly from outside her dress. “AHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHA PLEASE! AHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHA!”
“I see you’re still really ticklish even if I’m not tickling your bare belly.”
“HAHAHAHAHEHEHHAHAAHAHAHAHEHEEHEHAHAHA! I could be HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAEHE wearing somethingAHAHAHAHAHAHA very thick and still HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA be very tickleAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHE-ish on my AHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHE belly HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHA.”
“Nice. Music to my ears.” Steven reaches up and tickles her bare armpits.
“Hehehehehahahahahahah! When will you… hahahahahahehehaha… stop!”
“When I feel like it.” Steven says as he continues to tickle Yuri’s armpits.
She tries to bring her arms down, but nothing happens. “Hahahahahehehahahahahehahah!” Steven tickles down her sides. She sways back and forth. “Hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahh!” He tickles her belly some more. “HAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHAHA. Please stop!” Steven then decides to reach up her dress one more time and starts tickling her bare belly. “HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHAHEHAEHHAAA!” Steven then slips his finger inside her belly button. “Oh my God! HEHEHEEHHEEHAHAHA! Stop this!”
“Just a little while longer.” He continues to tickle her belly button.
“HAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHA!” She screams. Steven then takes his finger out of her belly button and tickles her bare sides. “HAHAHEHEHAHAHEHAHA! OH MY GOD! NO MORE!” She screams as she twists and turns, swaying from side to side. Steven pulls his hands out of her dress and tickles the front of her thighs. “Hahahahaheheha.” Steven then moves down to her knees and gives them a brief squeeze. “Hehehehehe.” She giggles. Steven walks down to her feet. Starts tickling them. “Ahahahahahehahaaha!” He tickles her some more and no sound comes out.
“I guess you’re all tickled out.” Steven says and then he leaves and continues his journey. He will soon be in Central California.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back