• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We Know Your Weakness

MTJpub

Verified
WKYWcover.jpg

THE CIRCLE - AN INTRODUCTION
- excerpted and compiled from the private journals of Simon Galt

To describe the Circle as a criminal organization is a bit like describing the internet as a bunch of computers talking to each other. The Circle is ancient, unbelievably powerful, and its agents are everywhere. Its origins are shrouded in mystery, but its modus operandi is consistent and unmistakable: put in the simplest possible terms, the Circle kidnaps people, and tortures them with merciless tickling.

Tickle-torture. Sounds silly, doesn’t it? Almost ridiculous. Many conventional law-enforcement agents have fallen into that trap over the years. Did I say years? Try centuries. But I digress...

Virtually every country in the world contains at least five Circle “facilities.” The larger ones might hide up to fifteen: playgrounds for the most sadistic intellects imaginable. The Circle’s victims are usually young, generally female, and not infrequently of remarkable physical beauty. Their soles are soft and sensitive from numerous pedicures, their bellies and armpits like silk...

Again, I digress...forgive me.

Circle agents are far more diverse...and more frightening. These people go well beyond the easily-applied label of “psychopath.” They are of extraordinary intelligence and sophistication. Some - male and female - bear tattoos witnessing the tortures peculiar to the initiations demanded by their organization.

Their motives are as mysterious as their origins. In some cases, their victims might actually appear to “deserve” the torments they encounter. Thinking this way is a mistake. Don’t do it.

The Circle is never predictable...remember that.

Last edited:
Greetings tickle fiends,

We just received a last minute opportunity to add something very special to the premier issue of We Know Your Weakness electronic magazine. The implementation of this addition will delay the e-publication's release until early November.

I do not wish to spoil the surprise but we do feel that it will be well worth the wait and so will you.

Your patience will be rewarded.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Greetings tickle fiends,

The long wait is over and at last the first issue of We Know Your Weakness is now available.

For those of you curious as to the last minute addition to the premier issue was I am proud to announce the following...

THE CIRCLE - A TOUR
Famed cartoonist Ozzy provides the visuals for an exclusive tour of a key Circle tickle-torture facility!
wkywcomic.jpg

ALSO IN THE FIRST ISSUE....

**Four Stories by Jason Rubis
**Story illustrations by Brakeman, J.D. Mead, Misfit, & Scamwich
**Bonus Cover Illustration by J.D. Mead
**27,000 + words!

This work is unbelieveable!!! I really enjoyed it, and highly recommend this to anyone who likes fiendish tickle-torture! Great job to all involved in this project! :cool:

Once again, Jason Rubis has produced a truly exceptional piece of work! Some of the finest fiction I've read in a long time, complemented by vibrant illustrations from some of the best names in the field. These stories take ticklish domination and control to a new plateau!

Thank you for the kind comments in this thread and the feedback we have been getting at MTJ Publishing. "We Know Your Weakness" Electronic Magazine is quickly becoming one of our best selling publications.

WKYW was designed from the ground up to appeal to a broad audience and caters to fans of both upper and lower body tickling. There is a great variety of content and we introduce several new artists to the genre.

Thank you for your support!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back