• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Autopsy of a Ghost....I hope

tfaford

Okay, so this is a shot in the dark, and possibly in the wrong category. But for a while, just out of stubborn determination, I've been hunting items from the Mainstream list that are relatively impossible to find. Most recently, I've been picking on "Autopsy of a Ghost" aka "Autopsia De Un Fantasma." -
"Autopsia de un fantasma-- Mexican comedy/thriller, 60's vintage, with John Carradine and Basil Rathbone.
An older tho attractive woman is stuffed into a box, with her legs sticking straight out, shoes off, and older
men tickle her feet with feathers."

Now, for more information, I happened upon a description (http://www.wam.umd.edu/~dwilt/autopsia.htm)

Brief mention here:
"Pompín can't find the chamberpot where he hid the money. He is trapped by the others: they tie him up, attach two tubes to his nose, and threaten to irritate a skunk (on the other end of the tubes), unless he reveals the hiding place of the money. Desperate, he says Pinedo, his lawyer, has it. They put Pinedo in a box and fill it with live cats. Pinedo accuses Vitola--she is doubled up in a box and has her feet tickled. She fingers Susana!"
The actress is the Cuban model/actress "Vitola" - and good luck finding more about her.
So far no pictures, no DVD or video for sale, nada.

Then came this site (http://www.neetstuff.com/TwonkyVideo/TwonkySearch.asp?searchCode=Null)

Apparently he rents and sells random videos - and sure enough, if we search alphabetically, page 15 in the "A" section
3530 AUTOPSY OF A GHOST (S)

He says on his main page he may sell some of his titles, if you email him. But the truely charismatic here might get him to part with a copy or a clip of the scene in question. I post it here so we may all try making contact and see how we do.

tfaford said:
He says on his main page he may sell some of his titles, if you email him. But the truely charismatic here might get him to part with a copy or a clip of the scene in question. I post it here so we may all try making contact and see how we do.

Who knows--something may turn up! Sounds like a great scene, tfaford--thanks for the links! :)

I found this:

Scenes from "Autopsia de un Fantasma"

http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwIqosCGM8

It doesn't contain the tickle scene but you can see the lee in the doubled-up position about 2 thirds through the clip.

I've never heard of this movie before.
It seems crazy/slapstick enough to have tickling as a
form of interrogation or torture in it.

Thanks for the info.

I've seen a short clip of this scene on a old videotape. The woman is wearing thick stockings and is kinda talking while laughing. Although it's funny as one of the ticklers is a chubby middle-aged woman.

Drew

I saw this ages ago when I was lucky enough to be living next to a video store that had a large, excellent selection of foreign/cult movies. It's a very long, strange movie with a lot of surreal sight-gags (the old inventor who's one of the central characters keeps a "watch-gorilla" in a dog-house in his yard, one of the bad guys is a grown man in a Buster Brown outfit whose dialogue is a dubbed-in little kid's voice, etc., etc.). Basil Rathbone & John Carradine had bit parts - I THINK it was one of Rathbone's last roles, so it's got interest on all kinds of levels. Given all that, the tickling scene was gravy for me. It's not the longest or most detailed scene in the world, but the woman is a sexy mature redhead - the minute I saw her, I was wondering how she'd react to a foot-tickle.

It's available from Horror Theater Video (www.horrortheatervideo.com). I bought a copy of it a few months back, just to see this scene. The quality of the transfer sucks; i'll try to upload a copy of it here in the next few days. I've never uploaded anything to the forum before, so no promises as to success, but I'll give it a try.

I remember seeing this on some streaming movie website a long time ago. It's cute, but it's REALLY short. But if someone can get it up here, that would be awesome.

This thread is kinda old, but I too would love to see this clip.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back