• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Sighting: Tokyo Pig (cartoon)

Hahathna

TMF Master
Ok... this is one of the strangest animes I've ever seen, but it is also one of the funniest. The show centers around a little boy named Spencer and his magical pet pig, Sunny. And to steal a line from Samuel L Jackson, "this pig has a helluva lot more personality than Arnold Ziffle."

Anywho... in the episode (entitled "Tickled Pigs Feet"), Spencer and his little sister (and it seems most of Tokyo) are watching a new tv show... "Space Ticklers" (yeah... aliens who plan to take over the Earth by tickling all of mankind into submission). This is more of a backdrop to the main storyline of the cartoon, and very little tickling is actually seen, but it's still cool nonetheless. As the story progresses, Spencer's Mom and her parents get into a big argument, which Spencer and his sister try to break up several different ways. Finally Spencer wishes the Space Tickler aliens would tickle his mom and grandparents to make them stop fighting... and the magical Sunny Pig makes it happen. Of course it all goes too far and the aliens (now with pig-heads) start tickling everything - the house, cars, the planet Earth... it all gets very surreal. They finally wind up getting Spencer, who is rolling on the floor giggling his head off. Turns out it was all a dream he was having.

Ok... it's strange and wacky, but it was still very, very, very cool! There aren't that many episodes of Tokyo Pig (only about 5 or 6 so far), and the show is on ABC Family every Saturday and Sunday at 11AM EST, so it should be rerun sometime in the next few weeks. Be sure to keep an eye out for it!

Hahathna :D

Hahathna said:
"Space Ticklers" (yeah... aliens who plan to take over the Earth by tickling all of mankind into submission).

That should be made into a real cartoon! :D Thanks for the sighting, Haha. :)

i recently reported this on the Anime Tickling Forum :)D), as this show is an anime and not a regular cartoon. I'm DYING 2 get my friend 2 let me borrow his copy of it, cuz this was just GOLD!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back