• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Celestial Tickling - Part 1 (M/F, Upperbody, Nudity)

Ticklerdes

TMF Poster
Hello. Well, I've finished the third part of my Celestial Tickling series. However, due to a busy lifestyle, I've not been online much. Because of my absense, I've decided to repost the stories.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celestial Tickling
Part I
Angelic Interrogation

It was a rather calm period of the war between Olympus and The Underworld. Olympus had managed to keep things under control, and a sense of security was returning to all the Olympian gods and their disciples. Hades, Lord of the Underworld was always attempting to push outwards into the realm of Olympus, and gain control of the heavens, but Zeus managed to always have the upper hand.

The other gods were getting back to their normal duties, and their disciples were getting back into their worry free, luxurious life. This was relieving for all of them, especially for Elysia, a disciple of Aphrodite, better known as an "Angel of Olympus". These beings, as the name suggests, possess tremendous beauty, and Elysia was no exception. Wavy dark blonde hair halfway down her back, sparkling emerald eyes, perfect curves, with an ample chest size, a flawless, toned figure and majestic white wings. Disciples of Aphrodite were the exhibition and definition of complete beauty throughout the cosmos, mortals would be rendered blubbering idiots should they see an Angel, and all other male gods and disciples desired them.

As much as Elysia loved and cherished her Angelic life, she was intrigued by the mortal world, and would frequently use her moderate powers to take on a mortal appearance, and visit it. It was so different from Olympus, where everything was harmonic. But, ever since the war started, she had been allowed to leave less and less, until not at all.

Finally, during this calm period, she had pushed for permission to visit once more, and her request was granted. She was ecstatic, in her private chamber, looking at herself in the mirror. Her blonde hair was waving freely down her silky back, her wings were outstretched. She was wearing her standard Olympian Angel clothes, a green coloured, light piece of cloth that wrapped around her waist, and ended just above her knees, with a small amount of cloth around her breasts, the ends tying together in the front.

"Hmm...this might attract a bit unwanted attention on the mortal world..." she said amusedly to herself, as she unfurled her wings from her back.

Elysia closed her eyes, and mustering up her limited powers, managed to change her exterior. She wore ripped jean shorts, and a white tanktop, her wings gone, and her hair in a single braid down her back. Using the remainder of her powers, she teleported herself to the mortal world.

It was a much dirtier and more disgusting place than Olympus. It was a wonder she would want to ever even look at it. But she loved it. She walked down the street, watching people go by on their daily business....all the while being watched herself.

Matalyus, the only mortal condemned to the underworld able to escape from damnation of Hades. Of course, he did not entirely escape, he had a deal with Hades. He would become a spy for him. He was often eavesdropping on tactical conversations between Aries and Zeus. However, since no mortal could go to Olympus, Hades had granted him menial, non-mortal powers, so he could perform as a disciple, but because of his mortal blood, his presence was never sensed by the all powerful gods, used to noticing immense beings of supreme power.

He watched Elysia...she was not what she seemed to be.

"Just like me..." he mused to himself. Gathering his powers, he sensed into Elysia’s being. He was right, she was definitely no mortal...not strong enough to be a god though, not enough of a power...she was a disciple...wait, no...not just a disciple, a disciple of Aphrodite..an Angel!

"Then Hades was right." Matalyus was sent to the mortal world, because Hades suspected that with their regained upper hand, the Olympian gods might see it fit to tread off of Olympus. Either for recreational purposes (Zeus was known to mate with mortal females in the form of animals), or maybe to invade the Underworld from a different place. In any case, Matalyus had a rather non specific, reconnaissance assignment.

He decided it might be best to see if he could find out what this Angel was doing here. After all, serving Hades well meant very good things for him....that, and the fact that he’d get to play with an Angel for a while. He did the same that Elysia had done, and took on a different form. He already was a mortal and looked so, but a spy needed to be able to change his appearance, so that was part of the powers granted to him. He looked now like a poor, old man.

Matalyus watched Elysia very carefully from a distance first, to see if he could learn anything about her. This was definitely going to be interesting. He decided it was time to get a move on. He felt excited...

Elysia continued to casually stroll down the streets, loving every tiny detail about the unusual mortal world, when an old man approached her. She felt odd, she never interacted with a mortal before, so she did not know what to do.

"Please...help me.." the old man hacked and coughed

Ely did not know what to do. She slowly outstretched her hand to his shoulder, when, in an instant, he caught her wrist with an iron grip. He looked up at her, an evil, superior grin on his face. That was all she remembered.

When she woke up, all she could see was white. White everywhere. The only thing she could tell, was that she was back in her Angelic form, and floating. Quickly she realized another thing. She was completely naked.

Instinctively, she folded her arms across her chest, covering her breasts with her forearms, and curled her legs up, as if she were in a sitting position.

"Ah, you’re awake." said a voice. It was like the old man’s, but powerful. No hacking, or hint of old age.

"Who are you? Where am I? What do you-" the stream of questioning was stopped by a man appearing.

"I’ll be asking the questions, thank you very much. But, just to satisfy your curiosity, I am Matalyus, as servant of Hades. Now, my question, what is a Disciple of Aphrodite doing in the mortal world?" He said, moving closer to her, as if examining her.

Ely didn’t move. "How do you know what I am?" the question sounded ridiculous immediately after she had finished asking it. Not only was her true form visible, but of course somebody who had managed to bring her into and endless void, dissipate her clothing and change her back to her original form, had powers similar to her own.

"All I could tell, is that you’re an Olympian disciple..." he said, floating around behind her. She felt a hand on her neck, run down to her shoulder.

"..though what type wasn’t very hard to figure out. Now, what were you doing in the mortal world?"

She couldn’t believe this was happening. She was kidnapped, and brought to...where was she, anyways? Nobody was around, it was just him, her, and an endless whiteness.

"Not going to answer, huh?" She heard him say. She hadn’t really meant to be defiant, she was just still in shock from the situation.

"What is your name?" she heard him say, as he moved out in front of her.

"Elysia" she responded, trembling.

He watched her in amusement. So delicate she was, scared already, and nothing had happened yet. Surely she must realize, that no man could harm her. None could bring himself to hurt such a gorgeous and magnificent being. Oh well, it didn’t really matter either way. He still had to get her to talk somehow.

"Elysia..." he said whimsically, as if he were tasting the name.

The tension was too much. Her resolve faded away, as she looked at him, desperate and panic stricken.

"Please, don’t hurt me. Let me go, I haven’t done anything to you or your master!"

"Yes, that’s true..but there is a war between my master, and yours. That makes you my enemy. Perhaps you have valuable information?"

"No! I don’t know anything that can help you." It was a lie, they both knew. All disciples at least had some information about entrances and exits to Olympus. If not just entrances into their own realms. Matalyus vanished, and instantly appeared behind Ely.

"Ely, Ely, Ely..." he said, and placed his hands on her waist. "You’ve just lied to me. You’re going to have to answer, TRUTHFULLY." and with that, he squeezed her hips.

"Eeeeeek!" she shrieked. That had tickled her so much!

He laughed to himself, this was going to be perfect. She was quite ticklish. Since he couldn’t hurt her, at least he could use tickling as means of persuasion. It was also something he could enjoy.

"Oh, I don’t suppose you’re going to change your mind about answering me?" he said, as he squeezed her waist again. Only this time, he kept on tickling her. Not just a quick squeeze.

Elysia didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t try and stop him, she’d uncover her naked chest if she moved her arms. Angels, being what they are, are innocent and modest. She didn’t want to reveal her body, especially not to this creep. In addition her powers were drained from changing her form, so she couldn’t defend herself. All she could do was float there, squirm, and laugh as he tormented her ticklish skin.

"I can understand why your beauty is so legendary," he said, stopping the tickle assault. "You’re absolutely enchanting. Perhaps you stop covering yourself, so I can see you’re entire body, hm?"

Ely didn’t move. How could she? She was terrified. She looked at Matalyus, his eyes flashed red for a split second. Or maybe she was just seeing things? The thought was answered by the feeling of chains clamping on her ankles and wrists. They pulled her arms away from her chest and over her head, and pulled her feet down. She looked around to see what was happening.

She was no longer in a white void. She was in..a room? A dungeon maybe? It looked like a dungeon...dark, dank, grey stone walls, nothing else. Just Matalyus, staring at her.

Her body was phenomenal, Matalyus noted. There she was, her arms held solidly above her head and apart, her legs the same width from each other. Like an “X”. He also noticed, that she was giving off light. That was interesting. Her splendour was luminescent, making her seem like a shining star in the gloomy sky that was this room. But enough metaphors. He moved closer to her, grinning still, his fingers wiggling.

"Consider yourself lucky. I can’t harm you, you’re too captivatingly exquisite." He paused, then smirked menacingly. "Oh well, at least this way I can enjoy the interrogation."

"Please...don’t tickle me.." she said to him, terrified.

He looked into her deep green eyes. Beautiful, pleading eyes. He took a step closer, just to see her wiggle against her bonds, desperately trying to escape. She accomplished nothing but to squirm seductively.

"Now then, about that information..." Matalyus said, stepping closer to her and placing his index fingers just under her elbows. Ely looked at him, panting heavily, dreading what was about to come. And it came quickly.

He traced his fingers down to her underarms, where he ever so lightly fluttered them over her smooth hollows. She was already giggling uncontrollably, betraying her desire to be anywhere but there. Matalyus seemed to take great pleasure in this, because his grin became broader as he added more of his fingers to the excruciatingly ticklish fluttering.

"Eeep! N-no...don’t tickle me-heeheeeeee!"

Ely threw her head back, her regal wings contracting and extending, as she wiggled with the limited mobility offered by her chains. Suddenly, she felt his fingers plunge into her silky flesh, as he prodded and massaged her unbearably ticklish underarms.

She clenched her eyes tight, and began to scream and laugh uncontrollably.

"Ahahaha!! Oh plea-heeheehheee! N-no don’t tickle me-heeehee!"

Her begging was useless of course. Matalyus had now begun to hold his fingers like claws, and rake up and down her underarms, driving her absolutely insane with ticklish laughter. She threw her head back and from side to side, her hair whipping around her naked body, her majestic wings now folded tightly down to her back, twitching involuntarily every so often.

He raked his fingers all the way down her sides, and placed them in the area just below her navel. Rythmatically, he dug his fingers into her warm flesh, tickling her mercilessly. Eventually, this turned into random scribbling and prodding all over the lower parts of her finely toned abdomen.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAA!! NOOO! STAHAHAHA! HAHAHA!" Her laugher was musical. Even though it wasn’t laugher from happiness, it sounded captivating and alluring.

He slid his hands around to her waist, and began to squeeze and tickle her as he did before. This time, he evoked a much larger reaction that he had previously. He supposed being stretched out tightly and vulnerable would have that effect. Matalyus spiderwalked his hands up and down her satiny sides, then onto her flawless stomach, then up and down her sides again.

Her unstoppable laughter became more intense now..but then again, so did his tickling methods. He fluttered his fingertips lightly over her belly, occasionally digging in with a sudden thrust of pressure. Again, he spiderwalked his fingertips upwards, stopping at her ribcage. Grinning even more broadly now (if possible), he began to slowly poke and tickle each individual rib, now and then clutching at them all. Once he was done that, he stopped his tickling for the moment.

Even in a demeaning state, the Angel looked..well, angelic. She was panting heavily, and a thin coat of perspiration covered her entire body. It looked as if she was about to faint, or degenerate into insanity.

"Well my lovely little tickle angel," Matalyus taunted, "are you ready to tell me all you know? Or must I continue?"

"P-please..no more...don’t tickle me anymore..I don’t know anything that can help you, or your master..please have mercy.." she said, bringing her head up to look piteously at him.

"You know at least how to get in and out of Aphrodite’s realm." he said, beginning to just lightly run his index finger up and down the side of her ribcage. Each Olympian god had a realm, which could be entered either from the realm of the gods, or from a hidden entrance somewhere on mount Olympus. That entrance, he had to discover. "Tell me where the mountain entrance is."

Her eyes widened, and she began to squirm and writhe helplessly under his touch again.

"No, please! Please don’t make me tell you! I’ll be punished! Please let me go! I’m begging you to release me!"

"I know what you’re begging me to do, and you know what I’m demanding you to tell me." he was now dragging all his fingers down her sides, gently. "How do you get into the realm? Where is the entrance?!"

He squeezed the sides of her ribcage, repeatedly. She shrieked and squirmed, as her wings beated uncontrollably, feathers falling to the floor. All her struggling was useless of course. She wished she hadn’t pushed for permission to visit the mortal world. Aphrodite was right, it was still too dangerous.

"M-mercy! Please, stop!" she said, managing somehow to stop herself from laughing. "Please, I’ll do anything... Please don’t make me tell you, they’ll punish me! I’ll do anything!"

He stopped moving his hands, and let them rest on her sides. He stared back into her panic stricken eyes, tears of laughter beginning to well up in them. Anything, she had said. Now wasn’t that a tempting thought.

"Anything..." he muttered to himself, rolling it around in his mind.

He could think of some things he’d rather be doing with her than this. He felt as though he had to take her. No! He couldn’t. He was working for Hades, and he had to get this information. He’d be punished far worse than she, if he used a captive with valuable information as he personally wished, rather than extracting the information....but she was so tempting... desperate... vulnerable...naked...NO! That was the weak mortal part of him. ANY mortal man who saw her would want her profoundly. Yes, she was painfully attractive, but he couldn’t cave in to his urges.

His gaze went to the floor. A few feathers lay there, fallen from her spasmatically beating wings. He bent over and picked one up.

"You were saying something about an entrance?" he said, tracing the feather up and down her underarms.

She clenched her eyes shut, a tear or two squeezing out from her closed eyelids, as the light sensation began to stimulate her immense ticklishness. He dragged the tip of the feather to the side of her perfectly shaped chest, and began to draw circles around her breasts. She giggled alluringly. Again, he felt his own desires betraying him. But he stayed resolute and focused on tickling her.

He dragged the feather onto her breasts, and began to wiggle the tip of all over her chest, causing her to squeal adorably. He was surprised her breasts were ticklish as well. So was she, actually. He flicked the feather tip on her nipples. She squirmed and giggled more heavily now, as she felt her nipples being tickled by the impossibly light tickling. He stopped, and let the feather fall.

"You will tell me. You can’t take much more of this." He said, sounding assured, and grinning still.

"Don’t make me, please let me go..." she pleaded, not even bothering to summon the strength to lift her head up.

He cupped his hands on her breasts, wrapping his fingers around them. He gently began to squeeze, and she shrieked and laughed intensely. He fluttered his fingers all over her curves, every now and then poking their sides and bottoms.

Her laughter was desperate and tired. He abandoned her chest, (difficultly) and began to squeeze her side with one hand, and rake his fingers across her ribs and stomach, ruthlessly, with the other.

"HAAAAAHAAHAA!! S-STAHAHAP! HEEEHEEHEEHAAAA!" Her laughter was loud and unceasing, as his very thorough tickling endured.

His switched jobs, as he danced his fingers all over her torso, evoking shrieks and laughter from the delicate and ticklish angel. A little poke here, a quick prodding there, he showed no mercy. He scribbled his fingers up and down her sides, squeezed her ribs, raked up and down her underarms, her entire body convulsing desperately under the phenomenally ticklish stimulation.

He stopped tickling, and took a step back. Before she could even
compose herself he snapped. Just then, ten hands appeared, floating next to her. They were copies his hands, though each shrunk to the size of a child’s, and not attatched to anything.

She was a wreck. A beautiful, divine wreck. She looked up at him, as he grinned at the sight of her, the most pleading and desperate look she had given him yet. Tears of laughter streamed down her face, she was practically dripping with perspiration, her hair was matted down her back, and her wings were limply folded against her back.

"Please don’t do this..please don’t tickle me anymore..." she said, exhaustedly.

"All you have to do is tell me, Ely."

He smirked, and snapped. The hands flew to a spot on her body. Five on each side, parallel to their counterparts. Two scribbled and prodded her silky underarms, two poked and fluttered around her breasts, two were clamped on her ribs, two were poking and tickling her stomach, and two were squeezing her waist.

"EEEEEEEK!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HEEEEEHEEEEE!!! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

This was the most intense laughter yet. She shrieked, and tossed her head around wildly. She couldn’t even move anything but her wings, the hands wouldn’t let her. He watched happily, every now and then tracing a finger on a place untouched by the tickling hands.

The hands danced their fingers expertly on her body, causing her to thrash and squirm under their collective touch. The excruciating tickling sensation spread everywhere on her celestial body, as the hands continued harassing her ticklish flesh.

Her resolve finally broke.

"S-STOOOOPPP!!!" Ely managed to yell through her heavenly and unyielding laughter. The hands stopped. Matalyus could tell she was giving in, and the hands stopped their tickling, but remained.

"I...I’ll tell you..please no more..I just can’t take it."

He snapped once again, the hands vanished, and with them, the chains. She fell to her hands and knees trembling.

Ely told him the information he wanted. The secret entrance to Aphrodite’s realm on Mt. Olympus. From there, they could invade the realm, and into the rest of the Olympian realm.

Without getting standing, she tilted her head up to look at him. She had no idea what he was going to do with her now.

"I told you what you wanted to know...please...don’t tickle me...I-I can’t take anymore, I just can’t.." She dropped her head back down and began to tremble.

Matalyus had been broken as well. His weak mortality overrode his disciple like powers, and he was filled with guilt and remorse. What had he done to such an innocent and marvellous creature? He knelt down, and put his hands on her shoulders.

She flinched under his touch, expecting more tickling, but it didn’t come. She looked up into his eyes, and he kissed her on the forehead. Helping her to her feet, he also restored her clothing.

"Go." he said, "warn your people. They might not punish you." He then sent her away, back to the mortal world, where she could return to her own realm.

Matalyus realized how stupid that was. He had just goten valuable information for Hades, then basically threw it away. Hades would be angry. Violently angry. Maybe the information was still useful, if he acted fast enough. He ran off to report to his master...

Repost

Just thought I'd bring this back up...since I had a request for it...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back