• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Play Time Part 4

Dragonsbain

TMF Poster
It had only been a little over 3 hours since he laid down. Tasha knew that even when he really wanted to rest ,Data took a long time to get to his version of sleep. He probably took an hour on average. So that meant he had only been asleep for 2 hours. So she didn't want to wake him.

Tasha would have loved to curl up next to him. Except he had wiggled himself into a miniature cave in the crystal. His pose reminded her of a cat curled into a box. All she could see was the top of his head. The rest was covered by a blanket. So Tasha laid down about 3 ft. in front of him. She had a big problem. Tasha knew what she wanted to do to Data when she had him bound but, how to get him into the rig. It seemed a bit anti climatic just to lead him over and strap him in. Not like she could blindfold him and lead him over. There was nothing she had to block his vision.

Tasha was brought out of her musings by Data starting to rouse. She always had a mental image of a spirit version of Data running around flicking on switches to "wake up" his body. His eyes flicked open and focused on Tasha.

Data wanted to ask her if everything was ok but all that came out was static. The deeper the sleep Data was in, the longer it took for his vocal sensor to come back on. Tasha answered the unstated question.

"Everything is fine. I'm all done with the work."

Data nodded his head that he understood. He crawled out of his nook, stretching as he did. Data was still totally naked. Tasha gathered him up in a hug. She was trying to block his vision. She had come to the decision that it would be far better if he didn't see what was coming next. Tasha gazed into the golden wheat of his eyes and turned serious.

"Data it is very important that you give me a totally honest answer."

Data's body slightly tensed, " Of course."

"Data do you trust me, totally?"

"Tasha I trust you with my very being. You know that."

Tasha studied his face for a moment.

" Ok then. Data turn off your vision. For me."

Data tensed a bit in Tasha's embrace. Tasha felt a silent sigh run though him. She then saw both pupils enlarge and the gold disappear. Both eyes glaze over and then shut. Tasha released her embrace and took Data's hand and led him across the cavern. She was leading him to the far back corner from where they had come in. All Data heard was the soft slap that their feet made against the crystal.

"Stop Data."

Data stopped and then heard a new surface under Tasha's feet. Tasha noted the confused look that came over his face. Tasha smiled. She was already beginning to enjoy this and she hadn't done anything yet.

"Data take 3 steps forward."

Data walked onto a ... gel mattress? He could only guess until he could see it.

"Lay down on your front and get comfortable."

Data did as instructed and waited. Tasha wasn't going to strap him in yet. She wanted to try out something on him that only Geordi had ever done to Data, massage. Technically, it involved helping his servo motors get back to the neutral state so that the fluids and electrical impulses could more easily travel through them. All of this, of course, made Data function better.

How it usually played out was like the following. Data had been on duty for say a day and a half. He would be scheduled for some downtime and he would never get it. Some major or minor crisis would need his attention for another day. Then he would finally be reminded by someone that he is way overdue for some rest. Data would be retiring to his quarters to get some "sleep" and Geordi would come to say Good Night. Geordi could see if Data's functioning was subpar. Data can't hide that at all. It would land up in Data's quarters with Data on the floor in front of his couch with Geordi manipulating his servos into optimum performance.

Geordi had a 70% success rate of Data falling asleep by the time he was done. Not to say that, when Geordi was first learning to do this, he didn't find every sensitive spot on Data's body. But that is another story. The whole trick was to use flat palms and a deep kneading action. Tasha sat on his tush and started on his mid back.

"Tasha, what are you...?"

"Data you have to tell me if I'm doing this wrong. I don't want to hurt you. Ok?"

"Ok." Data felt the heels of her hands find the servos. Push down and forward and hold for 2 seconds. Then slowly go up and back.

"Tasha you are doing just fine. I'll tell you when you need to change."

Data was praising Geordi in ten different languages in his head. "Thank you buddy. I owe you soo much for this." Data was silently promising Geordi that he would do the entire next deep computer core refit alone when he nearly came out of his own skin.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Data. What did I hit?" The strangled squeak that came out of Data scared a couple of years growth out of Tasha. She didn't feel anything wrong where she had pushed.

"Hands back where they were. Push straight down and hold." Data said this in a high pitch of his voice. Tasha obliged and could feel the servos "popping".

"Ok, now release." Data sounded a bit more normal.

"Wow! I had no idea the back of your neck was that sensitive." Tasha got quiet for a moment. "Well that explains a lot."

Data just shook his head and tried to swat her. Tasha rewarded him with a laugh. She redid his back. Then moved on to his shoulders and arms. There was not a poorly performing servo in his body by the time she was finished. That is exactly how she wanted it. She wanted him to feel everything she was about to do to him.

Tasha had stalled long enough. It was time to get busy.

"Roll on to your back."

Data rolled over and settled in the middle of the mattress. He could hear Tasha walking to the foot of the mattress and kneel down.

"Data I'm going to do this as quick as possible. Ok?"

"Ok."

Data let his limbs go limp. He felt straps being wrapped around the middle of each foot. The material felt soft and smooth against his arches. Tasha walked around to his head. His left arm was fitted with a thick bracelet. It was covered with the same material as the straps on his feet.

Data felt the bracelet being clicked into something and lowered over his head. Tasha was finishing with his right arm when Data pulled it to his chest. Tasha's immediate thought was that Data didn't want to go through with it.

" Tasha I want to see. Please."

" Ok. As long as you don't spend a bunch of time analyzing the set up."

Data brought his vision back on line. "Very impressive. I can break it though."

"First, give me your arm." Tasha snapped the bracelet into place.

"Second, no you can't. Go ahead try it."

Data tried pulling his left arm down from over his head. He moved it about 3 inches and then he could feel cords underneath the mattress pulling his other three limbs taught. Data then tried both arms. The cords pulled tight enough to raise the mattress a few inches off the crystal. The more strength he used, the more resistance he got. There was enough give in the system so that he wouldn't dislocate anything.

" Ok. I'm quite secure. "

" What is the matter? You sound disappointed." Tasha had spoken through a wide smile.

Data's response was cut off by Tasha giving him a quick kiss.

" Data your only job is to relax, and let yourself feel good. You are not going to be let go until you have been slowly driven out of your mind."

Tasha was gazing into his eyes while she was tracing both earlobes.

" And of course, I get you to orgasm. Any questions?"

" None at all." Data looked a bit scared but mostly excited.

Tasha started by lip nibbling down the left side of his neck. Data's left cheek and shoulder tried to squeeze her out. Tasha's left hand started gently rubbing the right side of his neck. Data moved his head to keep her hand still. She now could fully get her mouth around the left side of his neck. She decided a combo of gentle suction and licking would be good.

She could feel Data starting to squirm. Data could see how tough it was going to be to stay quiet and not thrash. He was already starting to mentally work himself up. How could he not? He had the most beautiful woman on the ship climbing on him totally naked.

Tasha had slowly moved her mouth from his neck to his chest. She was kissing him lightly. She had always wanted to ask him about his nipples. Were they just decoration or were they hooked to his neural net? She didn't want to break the mood. So her lips and tongue started playing with the left one. Data's immediate shift to the right gave her the answer. Tasha raised her head to look at his face. Data's head was back and his arms were desperately trying to pull free. Tasha moistened her right hands thumb and index finger on her lips and got to work on his right nipple. She quickly got her mouth back on his left one. She was just waiting for Data to break his vocal silence. Data lasted another 30 seconds.

" Tasha, Stop!!" It came out as a half scream, half giggle.

Tasha looked up from her work and gave him a firm "No". She gave his nipples a minute to cool down. She was lightly brushing her breasts across his lips. Data was just going on instinct. He was trying to grab her nipples with his lips. She was teasing him. Keeping her breasts just out of reach. Data wiggled his hips just enough to bump her forward. He finally got her right breast in his lips. He got a quick shiver out of her when his tongue brushed her nipple.

" No distracting me. " Tasha stated with mock annoyance. She reclaimed her breast and quickly started nibbling and pinching his nipples. Data's flesh started crawling. Both nipples got hard. Tasha got his right nipple between her tongue and upper teeth and scraped.

" Fuck!!" Data screamed.

Tasha laid her tongue on the nipple for it to calm down. Tasha raised her head and stated: " That is the general idea. But don't rush me." Tasha was desperately trying not to laugh.

Data sounded angry and had a confused look on his face. But that look contained a small smile and his eyes had a lovely glow to them. He couldn't cover up and he had passed the point of being able to control the sensations she was throwing at him. His neural net was entering a state it had not been in, in 15 years. It was a wonderful place to be but it was also very exposing. He couldn't hide anything. Data's natural reactions to things were automatic and very clear. He hesitated calling them emotions. He was an android, after all. Even though Geordi was sure that is what they were.

Data was, usually, able to multi-task without thinking. At the present moment, though, he could barely carry a thought process while Tasha was "working" on him. Data could only guess at the reason why Dr. Soong built a gargalesis reaction into his neural net and positronic brain. The best explanation was to warn him that something was getting close to his vulnerable parts. The humans that he grew up with associated it with bonding and play. Geordi accidentally figured it out when learning to massage Data's servos. Tasha figured it out about a month ago when they were "enjoying" each other in the weapons locker.

Data was spared a more through investigation by Tasha because of Worf calling her on the com link. Data figured that, eventually, Tasha would get her chance to turn him into a giggling mass of circuits. Now was obviously the time and place. Data was trying to wiggle away from her lips and fingers but could not.

Tasha had reached the borders of his chest plate. Through this access was the interface between his inorganic and organic parts. The very thing that made him function. So Dr. Soong made sure to put a bunch of sensors around it. Tasha figured this out pretty quick and made sure that every sensor knew she was there. Pretty soon Data's beautiful child-like laugh was just bubbling out of him.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back