• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot tickling seen on nickelodeon

jojo7377

I was surfing through all the glorious channels looking at meaningless tv shows with no point and i come to nickelodeon,which has some decent stuff on when im bored and the show "My Cousin Skeeter" is on. If any of you have never seen it, its about a boy bobby, whose cousin, skeeter is staying with him, and skeeter is a life sized kid puppet, really entertaining if you have an iq below 100. I dont know what the ephisode was called, but when i turned on the show, a little girl in an army suit was holding a foot and a long red feather in her hand, skeeter than says "do your worst" and she starts brushing it along the bottom, and some nice laughter starts, and here its bobby's foot she is brushing and between laughter he is saying "skeeter, stop her." I later find out that the girl wanted a 2 liter bottle of soda and they wouldn't give it to her. For those of you who need to know, she gets her soda after she takes a fish hostage, sometimes i think censoring on kids shows is bad. Thought I would let you know on this find.

ciao,
jojo7377 signing out

Wonderful, jojo! I guess these shows ARE teaching our kids stuff they can use later on! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back