• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIFT

T

Tidas

Hey y'all! Started playing RIFT the other day, and it's a blast! If you like MMO's you should check it out. I'm on Tearfall (PvP) on the Defiant side. Send me a pm and say hey!

Hm... maybe I should... I still have the game for the free month.

Overall, I find the game a bit bland and boring, though, so I doubt I'll be sticking to it.

What do you find boring about it? The rifts and invasions add so much flavor to a tried and true MMO formula, and RvR is coming soon to add to the mix!

I don't know. I only got to level 15 so far. The Rifts get boring and repetitive after a while, as do the invasions, and they're the only real innovation the game has.

I think I'm just burnt out on the genre as a whole at the moment, though.

Repetition is the hallmark of the genre after all. Still fun to me though. Forgot to mention earlier, character name is Primigenia if anyone was wondering.

Rift! Yay! It's pretty darn awesome. I'm on there as a defiant as well. :)

I don't find it repetitive though because between all the quests, and the rifts and PVP (if that's your thing) I feel like I'm always doing different things.

Well I've been playing it...not too bad. A lot like World of Warcraft in some ways and a lot like Warhammer Age of Reckoning in another. Thing is, although Rift is pretty good, I still liked the other two better. I'll give it a chance of course.

Where do you get the download. Quit WOW for a while and can't find the RIFT download

The free 7-day trial is up on the main site for anyone still interested.

Asphodel (Server)
Hesphaeon (Guardian)

Woot! Made 41 the other day. Expect to make level cap sometime by the end of either this week or next week, depending on few things. But mainly I've just been PVPing. I used to suck at this, but lately I think I've got the fundamentals down.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back