• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first Story!

anime316

TMF Poster
Yes, It's finally done!
Before you start reading, I’d like to say sorry for how long it’s taken me to get this done. My parents are in the middle of a divorce and I’m getting the bad side of the whole deal. Anyway, PLEASE keep in mind that this is my first official Fanfic/Tickling story so just bare with me. On to the story…!

Fetish of the Dead
By:Anime316

[It’s been at least seven years since Goku won the “Other World Tournament”, and like as usual, Goku has made a lot of friends. But the most unexpected friendship was Goku’s and Caterpie.(who never finished his “Evolution”. Goku has just found out that he will be returning to earth soon for the World Martial Arts Tournament.)]

Goku sat at the table made entirely out of cloud waiting for his meal.
“Man, if I don’t get something to eat soon I’m gonna eat this table!” he thought.
“Hey Goku!” a voice shouted. Goku looked up. It was Caterpie.
“Hey!” he shouted back. He didn’t have time to remember his Caterpie’s name, he had his stomach to attend to. Caterpie sat down and looked at the menu, same as usual.
“Is there anything on this menu that is not covered with rice?” he asked.
“I don’t really care as long as I get something in my stomach!” Goku replied.
Caterpie had had just about enough of it.
“Don’t you think about anything else than filling yourself?”
Goku paused and thought for about a minuet and a half.
“ummm…fighting.”he said. A sweat drop appeared on Caterpie’s head.
“I DON”T BELIEVE YOU GOKU! THERE’S MORE TO BEING DEAD

WITH YOUR ORIGINAL BODY THAN JUST FIGHTING AND EATING!” he yelled.

“Really, like what?”

“For instance…” Caterpie leaned over the table. “…with our bodies, when can engage in more, “physical” acts of pleasure with the woman here.”

“But I have a wife back home, and I’m fixing to visit her.”

“Really? Hmmm, is she…ticklish?” Goku suddenly lost his
appetite at this question (wouldn’t you?).
“Why do you ask?”

“Well, you have to fool around sometime right? Or is your idea of foreplay throwing punches?”

“Well, yeah, Chi chi’s very ticklish. But I never really exploited it as foreplay.”

“Your hopeless. Why don’t you have a little fun while your there, huh? Trust me.”

“I don’t know, I’ve never really been good at stuff like that.hmmmmmmm..”

Suddenly, Caterpie got an idea. Perhaps there was a way for him to get some tickling in on Chi chi too.

“I have an idea, why don’t you take me with you Goku? I could help you out and give you some pointers.”

“B-but…But Bahbah said that only I could go…”

“Don’t worry about that, I have a technique that makes me pocket size, I could hide in your hair and go with you.”
Goku that about it for a second.

“…Alright. You got yourself a deal.” He said. Caterpie was exstatic.
“YES! Let’s get going Goku!”

“Wait!” Goku said. Caterpie stopped his celebration.

“What now?” He asked.

“Can’t we eat first?”
Caterpie hit the floor hard in disbelief.

On to the good stuff….

[ Goku arrived on earth safely and met his friends. After signing up he and the other fighters decided to meet back at the locker rooms in an hour and a half. Goku decided this was his chance, he used the instant transmission and found Chi chi. Then took her to a forest on a deserted island a couple a miles away from the Island the tournament was being held on.]

“What’s going on here Goku!?” Chi chi exclaimed.
“I just wanted to spend some private time with you Chi chi.”
Chi chi started blushing.
“oh, Goku. Your such a rowdy boy!”
Chi chi was excited now. Finally a chance to be with Goku again. (Not today sweety)
It was then that Caterpie jumped out of his hiding place and grew back to his normal size. In a split second, he had Chi chi caught in his trap. Holding her in a spread-eagle type fashion. Chi chi was surprised to say the least.

“Wha…? What’s going on here Goku?” she asked.
“I told you Chi chi, we’re having private time.” Goku replied. Chi chi looked so cute in her yellow sleevless outfit and blue pants. He knew he was going to have fun.
“Let’s see if I remember, where was your weak spot?”
With that, Goku reached out and lightly stroked Chi chi’s armpits. She immediately burst into a fit of giggles.
“whaee..hehehe..Goku? He hehehehe..thahehehet…tickles!” Chi tried to avoid the tickly fingers but Caterpie held tight. Goku started speeding up the pace. She went wild.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! GOKU STOP!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLEASE STOP! HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

Chi chi thrashed her head left and right laughing and laughing. Her face was turning slightly red and her lungs already ached for air. Goku continued his ruthless assault on Chi chi armpits for a good 10 minuets. About this time caterpie couldn’t wait any longer.
He attacked Chi chi’s ribs without warning and almost lost his grip from her quick jumping reaction to it. Even Goku was surprised that it effected her that much.

“HEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…PLEEEAHAHAHSE!..EHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..PLEASE STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I..CAN’T BEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!”

Chi chi was now beet red from all the laughing. Tears started streaking down her face.
“Caterpie, why don’t you take her ribs and feet while I take her armpits and belly.” Goku said. Caterpie only responded with a smile. Goku was already getting the hang of this. He removed Chi chi’s shoes and started wriggling his fingers all over her feet. Goku started poking her belly and playing with her belly button. Chi chi had no time to argue between fits of giggles and pleas for mercy. At the first touch of her hyper-sensitive feet, she nearly went into orbit. The belly poking had the same effect.

“HOHOHAHAHHAHAHAHHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…NOT THERE! PLEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEH!” was all she could get out.

This little routine went on for about a half hour before they gave her a break. Chi chi was beside herself. She didn’t know whether to plead or just breath.
“hehe….Please,….please Goku….no more. Hehehhe….i..i…I can’t take it!” Her pleas fell on deaf ears, and she didn’t have to wait long for the answer.

Caterpie lifted her legs up with her feet in Goku’s face. And in a kinda “tweety-bird” voice, Goku said with a big smile…”oh look, piggies!”
“No! GOKU NOT THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Chi chi screamed as the goku started the little piggies routine on her toes.

After Goku got to the last piggy, he went “we we wewewewe.. all the way home to Chi chi’s armpits. Goku dug deep into her hollows and caterpie went back to work on her ribs and feet. At this point, all Chi chi could think about was the tickling. He mind was flooded with ticklish sensations of every kind. And surprisingly enough, she was getting a rise out of it. This sensation was completely new to her.
“Ohh…no.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” was all she could manage.

After about another 20 minuets of tickling, Goku and Caterpie stopped and let go of Chi chi. Chi chi fell to the ground gasping for air. She looked up and stared into Goku’s eyes with tears and said…
“….I missed you Goku.”
Goku just smiled.
“I missed you Chi chi.”
Goku helped her up and took them all back to the island of the tournament. After finding the others they parted. Goku went with the other Z warriors and Chi chi went with Bulma to get some refreshments.
“Hey chi chi… said Bulma. “Where were you during the past hour?”
Chi chi blushed.
“oh, just..having a few laughs.” She laughed. She wrapped her arm around Bulma’s neck and started walking.

“Say, there’s someone I want you to meet Bulma.” She said.
“Who?”
“An old friend of mine and Goku’s….His name’s Caterpie.”

To be continued?

Thanks to all the people who inspired me to write this. Please tell me what you think

Good job man! I don't really watch the series that much but I really liked the story, keep it up :)
Scoob

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back