• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This lady is not for turning. Mature F/F

OMG Maggie Thatcher being owned (I guess it's Maggie Thatcher you're refuring to) no way, NO WAY not our Maggie, never.

I can't ever imagine there being a chink in her armour, guess I never thought about tickling.

Wonder if she was ticklish.

Kinda kinkyish don't ya think ?

Last edited:
Oooh! An absolutely wonderful story!
I do so love seeing strong dominant women being broken and defeated by being tickled... :clap:

Thanks Jack, the story has been reposted, but only for a short time, to give those members who requested it the chance to read it once more.

The story should never really have been posted, it was just a personal request from one member to another, my mistake !

Appologies to all those who clicked on, only to find it deleted.

Again many thanks for all the messages.

Cheers toe2hoes !

Fantastic story. Glad it was posted, even if originally by accident. Thanks for the 2nd chance.

Interesting concept, Now I would love to see Hilary Clinton at the mercy of a foreign leader, let's say the German chancellor Angela Merkel for starters.

I can imagine Sarah Palin waiting in the wings for Governor Clinton, a few scores to settle there Ladies !

Any other political match up's ?

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back