• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some of my true stories

ticklishlexi

TMF Poster
I thought I might tell a few stories from my childhood because tiffany (welcome) just made me think of it. I was the youngest of four kids in my family. I had three older brothers and they all used to tickle me. I had nothing happen to me like Tiffany, but it got pretty ugly sometimes. My brothers and their friends would always play football together, and sometimes I would play with them. Well, whenever I got tackled, I'd get tickled. I know sometimes when I was about 14 or 15, and my parents would go away, I would get stuck with my brothers and their stupid friends. All of their friends were jocks, and a lot bigger than me. Considering I was about 5'4 and weighed about 100 lbs. All of my brothers were really close to my age, two of them were twins, and were 2 yrs. older than me,(zeke and lane) and then the other one was 1 year older than me (Jeff). So anyway, we all had the same friends, mostly because we were all in marching band together, and yes, a lot of the people from my stories of marching band are involved in this. Well anyway, my parents went away for the weekend, and so we decided to have a bunch of our friends over and watch movies and stuff. We weren't bad kids, so we didn't really throw a party, and no girls came lol. So needless to say, I was the only girl there, with about 15 other guys. I can remeber everyone that came, and not because I'm a geek, but because this was my first real tickling experience. We had Jason C, Jason H, William, Stew, TJ, Adam, Alan, Justin, Tyler ( my bf at the time :D ), Nathaniel, Evan ( a real Hottie! :p ),Andrew (Tyler's brother), Will,Brice, and then my brothers. Now let me explain that every guy there besides my brothers I like at one point or another, because all of them looked really good, so If I was gonna be tickled by anybody, these are like every girls dream ticklers( no offense to anyone here) OK. Ne way sorry for babbling. I was sitting there watching the movie and lying on Tyler's lap :wow: when Jason C starts to poke me in my side. Now me and Jason have been friends for a long time, and he always knew the right time to get people to get people to tickle me considering that he usually started it. Well, Tyler was like "Lexi, I didn't know you were ticklish". And of course, everyone heard him say that. So here I was, the only girl with about 15 guys hearing that I'm ticklish. Bad position. Well, I noticed this certain gleam I had never witnessed in Tyler's eyes before, and he kinda smiled at me. I all of a sudden jump up, and I'm like "Tyler, don't u dare!". I start backing up and I bump right into my brother Zeke. Now the bad part about this is Zeke knows every spot on my body that is ticklish, but he usually doesn't take advantage of me, except in this case. I first start by begging Zeke, "You know your my favorite brother, and I love you so much". Well Lane hears this and is like "oh, what about me?". Bad move on my part. At this point I'm in a really weird position, and I have 15 guys all staring at me, and I'm locked into Zeke's arms. All of a sudden I hear Zeke say, "Don't worry Lexi, I won't tickle you, You know I would never embarress you in front of all of our friends". OK. So I breath for a second. BOOM! Zeke starts squeezing my waist, and I go completely hysterical because he caught me off guard. I then fall to the ground laughing so hard, and I hear people saying "ooooh, let me try". Then I see Lane holding my arms over my head, and Zeke is still tickling my stomach. At this point, Justin Tyler joins Zeke and is working on my stomach, Jason H is going for my underarms, I had Jason C. on one foot, and Nathaniel on another, and Adam on one leg and Tj on another. I could not escape, I had so many people tickling me and all I could do was scream and thrash and try to get away without succeeding. It kinda sucked, considering I had never been tickled that hard and for that long in my life. And by people that I was friends with, and that now knew my weakness. Oh well. So anyway, They finally stopped after about 10 minutes and let me breath. I just layed on the ground breathless and completely messed up looking. After about a minute I hear "SWITCH!". OH god, more tickling. Now I had all the people that didn't tickle me before tickling me. Except Tyler, He thought because he was my boyfriend, that he had special privilages to tickle me more. So now I had a whole nother round of tickling in for me. I never forgot that night. Then the rest of the night, I kept on getting tickled, but not like that, but whenever I got tickled, everyone stared at me, and so, I lived in fear of getting tickled that whole night, and whenever I saw any of those guys, which was pretty much forever, considering I still see them now. Well thats pretty much it. I hope you guys liked it. Sorry I babbled so much in it.
Bye
Lexi

Hi, Lexi. I just read your story. What you went through must have been pure torture! But I guess you liked it, because you're now a TMF member. Thanks for sharing! :)

P.S. Do you have any more of those band stories like the ones in Biscuit's thread? I love reading those. :D

If you guys want some of my stories from band I've got a lot of them. I was in band all through high school, and it took up so much time, all of my tickling incidents and friends are from band ;). I'll go ahead and post some. I had one incident where I had a friend, who is actually a female named beth who always would poke me. She poked me and this one guy, but a lot of times they would gang up on me and poke me. They thought it was funny, because even at a poke I would jump and giggle. I remember one time, they were poking me, and I was laughing so hard, even when I was being poked, and then I finally escaped and they were following me, and i was like "don't tickle me". and they walked me right into jason, the one who always tickled me, and he squeezed my waist and I completely shot through the sealing hehe. ne way, I have some longer stories if u like them. Just ask.
bye
lexi

Id like to hear some of your Band storys lexi holds up a sigh that reads *WE WANT BAND STORYS,WE WANT BAND STORYS!!*:bouncybou

This one time, in band camp......

HeHeeHee! Couldn't resist!

Nice story. Lexi! Keep up the good work!

Well, Tiffer, if Lexi is... shall we say shy... perhaps you could fill us in on band camp?

Inquiring minds want to know!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back