• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isle of Aphrpdite Redeux Part 2 F/f Noncon

i64ever

TMF Regular
This is the last part of the story that has appeared earlier. Like before, much of it is rewritten and tightened up, but the basic story is the same. Rest assured part 3 will be completely new!

“he ehe eh stawwp I Allison,” Cheryl giggled, “I'll he ehee drop the heh firewood again!” She twisted and turned her torso, trying to get those long fingers away from her sides.

“Party pooper,” Allison said with a grin, taking her hand off of Cheryl's ribs. The two girls had been working on gathering leaves and branches for several hours now. What should have been hot, sweaty work under the Mediterranean sun had actually turned out to be fun, with the friends laughing and joking around. Well, Cheryl had been doing most of the laughing as Allison took advantage of every opportunity to slip her a few tickles.

It was a game Cheryl had never played with her friend before, and the first time the blond cheerleader had given her a poke in the ribs had taken her quite by surprise. Allison had never been the touchy feelie type or a prankster before. She was, in fact, one of the more serious people Cheryl knew, quick to dismiss any horse play or joking around as 'childish'!

If they hadn't been stranded on a tropical island with no alcohol, Cheryl would have suspected her friend was drunk.

And who could have blamed her? It had only been three days, little more than seventy-two hours since that horrible moment when they had all woken up to find the boat gone. Three days since they had all realized they wouldn't just sail back to Greece to join the other recently graduated seniors on their class trip. The day they all realized how little food and water they had left. The day it had seemed all their lives were going to be cut tragically short.

Cheryl remembered the look on Allison's face, a mix of fear and dread, almost the exact opposite of the nearly manic expression she wore today. It would have been hard to imagine a worse situation. They had all been on the brink of tears.

But things hadn't gone nearly that badly, however, thanks to Ms. Clark. Their former science teacher had saved the day. She had quickly found a natural spring even though it was on the other side of the island and hidden by dense undergrowth. She had known which plants had berries, leaves and roots that were edible. She had designed the traps that caught a few of the rabbits and wild turkey that roamed the island. She had found the cave that protected them from bad weather.

Perhaps the reason Allison was in such a good mood was simply the euphoria caused by realizing they weren't going to starve to death or die from thirst or exposure to the elements. Perhaps Allison had finally realized that because of Ms. Clark, the time they spent on the island waiting to be rescued could be...pleasant.

Or maybe Allison had changed. Cheryl hadn't seen much of her friend the last year. When they were younger, the girls had been inseparable, but they had moved in very different circles during their senior year. Cheryl had been focused on joining the Honor Society and constantly studying to get grades deserving of an academic scholarship, while Allison had always been going to cheerleader practices or traveling with the team going to competitions. One reason why Cheryl had wanted to come on this trip was to reconnect with her friend before college.

And maybe Allison wasn't the only one acting strange. Cheryl's train of thought was suddenly derailed when her friend bent down to pick up more sticks. Cheryl's eyes were suddenly drawn to the blond's perfect, round bottom and her tan firm thighs, so visible in the tight shorts she was wearing. The urge to grab her, slide her hands down Allison's shapely legs was strong! She had to force herself to look away before her friend caught her staring.

“What's the matter with me?” Cheryl whispered to herself. She had never had those thoughts about Allison or any other woman before, but she had been having them all day! Cheryl had never had reason to doubt her sexuality before, but now...

Cheryl shook her head. She did not desire Allison! Maybe she appreciated her good looks, envied them even, but that was different! What woman wouldn't want to look like Allison, with her long, blond hair, curvy body and golden skin, especially Cheryl, was a pale, slender redhead, with only her B cup breasts to show the casual onlooker she wasn't a boy. How could she not be a little jealous?

“Do you really think your stepmother's bonfire idea is going to work,” Allison asked, standing up again, facing her friend and tossing her long, golden hair over one shoulder.

“We're in the Ionian Sea,” Cheryl said, making herself look into Allison's blue eyes instead of her full breasts, “There are major shipping lanes out there! We just have to let them know we're here. Surely they're looking for us by now.”

“I don't think Ms. Clark thought it was a good idea. If she did, why did she take Susan and Brenda fishing instead of helping out?”

“I don't know,” Cheryl admitted. For all she'd done to help them survive, Ms. Clark hadn't put forth any idea to help them be rescued. She seemed almost...uninterested in the idea, content to wait until fate took a hand.

“And since when have you ever taken Beth's side?” Allison continued, “I thought you didn't like your stepmother.”

“I...I don't” Cheryl stammered, “She's...she's a whore who stole my father!” Beth had only been twenty years old at the time, and Cheryl had felt a lot of resentment at a strange woman only eight years older than herself coming in and pretending to be her mother. Not to mention the snide jokes all her friends had made about her dad 'robbing the cradle'.

“Oh,” Allison said, her sly grin continued, “I'll bet she was one of those evil stepmothers then?”

“No...no, nothing like that, she just...”

“I'll bet,” Allison continued as if Cheryl hadn't even spoken, “She was always fatten you up, so she could cook you and eat you!”

“What!” Cheryl protested, “Stop joking around, Allison, we've got to...”

“Oh, my little pretty pretty,” Allison started doing a voice similar to the evil stepmother at the end of Cinderella, “Let's see if you are plump enough to eat!” She reached out and gave Cheryl's side a pinch.

“Eeek!” Cheryl squeeled, taking a step back.

“Nope, still to skinny,” Allison continued her game, “How about here?” She gave Cheryl's other side a pinch, forcing a similar sound to escape from Cheryl's lips. With her hands full of firewood, she couldn't defend herself.

“Allison, no!” Cheryl started backing away, knowing what was coming.

“I'll find an edible spot yet!” Allison said, both hands moving towards Cheryl now. She squeezed her leg and poked her ribs, forcing more giggles out of her friend.

'Eh ehe ehe eehe eheheh, stawwp Allsion, please he ehehheh donn'tt ehe ehehhh eaaatt heeh eheh mehe ehehhe!!!” Cheryl laughed, backing up farther and farther away.

“Maybe some thigh!” Allison said with a wicked cackle, grabbing Cheryl there, “Or some breast meat!” She darted a finger higher.

“Oh, no no NOOAW he eheh eheheh!!!” Not sure if she was playing along or trying to get away, Cheryl kept moving backwards faster and faster. With an armful of branches, she didn't even have a free hand to defend herself or fight back! All she could do was retreat.

“Do you think this is a laughing matter,” Allison teased, “Somebody eating you! I hope there are no canibals on this island!” Her fingers kept tickling, pinching and poking Cheryl's soft skin from knee to ribs, forcing her friend farther and farther back. Neither one saw ground behind her start to slope downward like the backside of a hill.

“Cheryl!” Allison cried, back to using her normal voice, “Look out!”

But it was too late. Cheryl took one step to many. It was like the ground moved right out from under her. Cheryl tried to grab onto a tree, but it snapped in two, and suddenly she was plunging down the hill.

And it wasn't just Cheryl. Her fall triggered a landslide. Cheryl was in the middle of a ball of leaves, sod and rocks all rolling downward. It was like half the hill was coming with her! Cheryl desperately tried to grab onto branches and bushes, but they all broke off in her hand! She rolled over and over, the sky and ground flipping around her. She might have rolled forever if her fall hadn't been broken by falling into a hole.

The hole wasn't that big, a couple of feet deep and a couple of feet in diameter, too small to hold Cheryl's entire body. She had somehow fallen in butt first, so her cheeks rested on the bottom, while her torso and legs, folded up into a 'V' shape were trapped between the dirt walls. Only her arms, shoulders, head and legs from her knees down were outside of it. It looked like she was sitting in a bathtub so small she had to dangle her legs and arms over the side.

“Cheryl, my god are you OK?” Allison called out, running after her, sheer panic in her voice.

“Yeah, I think so,” Cheryl answered, a but dazed. She looked up and down her body. No blood, hardly any scratches, and nothing hurt! Talk about lucky! All she felt was a little squished, with her knees only inches from her breasts. Trapped as she was, Cheryl couldn't extend her legs, just kick her calves and feet and feet a bit. She felt claustrophobic for sure, but not hurt!

“Nothing broken?” Allison asked, concern evident in her face, “Are you stuck? Should I get help?”

Cheryl nodded her head no. As her heart stopped pounding in her ears and her panic subsided, she realized the situation wasn't as dire as it might have been. She could get out of this hole! Despite her body almost folded in half, Cheryl was able to put the palms of her hands and the heels, if not the soles, of both feet firmly on the ground. All she had to do was push with all four limbs and she could slowly lift her bottom out of the hole! It wouldn't look graceful, kind of like a crab walk, but it would get the job done!

“He heh heh heh,” Allison suddenly cackled, doing her wicked stepmother/evil witch imitation again, “In that case, my pretty, it looks like you've fallen into my cooking pot! I'll make soup of you yet!” Seeing her friend unhurt, her own worries forgotten and wanting to lighten the mood, Allison had quickly slid back into character, not done with the corny bit yet.

That was too much for Cheryl. Perhaps it was the adreneline from her fall was still coursing through her veins, or perhaps it was all the stress from the last three days finally bubbling out. Either way, Cheryl lost it.

“Shut the fuck up, Allison!” she snapped, “I almost broke my neck and it was all your fault! If you hadn't been tickling me, I wouldn't have fallen! And all you want to do that damn stupid voice again! That's just retarded! If your not going to help me bitch, just go the fuck away!”

Allison's face fell. She'd just wanted to was ease the tension after what had to be an embarrassing fall for her friend! And Cheryl wanted to blame her instead of her own clumsiness?! And called her a BITCH!!! A look of steel replaced Allison's hurt expression. If that's how she wanted it...

“Oh, I'll help...” she whispered, approaching Cheryl.

Cheryl missed the war of emotions crossing Allison's face. Lifting herself out of the hole was proving harder than she thought. In the position she was it, it was hard to get much push out of her legs, and Cheryl's upper body strength wasn't much. She was lifting her bottom up inch by inch, taking most of her concentration and willpower to do it.

Allison grabbed Cheryl under her shoulders, but instead of pulling she wiggled her fingers. The thin, short sleeve shirt shirt that Cheryl was wearing did almost nothing to keep those finger out of her underarms, and a jolt of ticklishness shot up into her biceps.

With a shriek, all the tension left Cheryl's arms, and she fell back into the hole.

“What was that!” Cheryl snapped, If you're going to help, pull! Don't tickle! You know I hate that!” Cheryl chastised her friend, anger making her blind to her situation. Again, she pushed herself a up.

“Sorry, how clumsy of me, Lets try this again,” Allison grabbed underneath Cheryl's shoulders again and lifted as Cheryl pushed down. Cheryl's body moved up more than six inches before Allison's fingertips suddenly slipped into Cheryl's sleeves, fingernails grazing over smooth, milky white skin, sending even more waves of tickling through Cheryl's body, causing her to jerk wildly.

“Hehe eheh eheheh Alllliiisssoooonnnnnnn ehe e,” Cheryl cried, falling back down again, “Don't You did it on purpose that time! Knock it off, whore!” Her face grew red from more than just laughter.

Allison just stared at her, her blue eyes iron cold, and as Cheryl met her gaze, a cold chill ran down her spine, replacing the anger that had been building. It suddenly occurred to the redhead that yelling at her friend and insulting her when sh was in such a vulnerable position may not have been the best idea.

“I just...I can't get out of here Allison if you keep tickling me...it's...it's too hard...” she said in a sheepish, little voice girl voice.

“Are you sure? Maybe you're just not trying hard enough. Man up. Surely a little tickling isn't going to get the best of you,” Allison whispered, the look on her face positively predatory.

So Cheryl did, quickly without warning, hoping to push herself up and roll to the side before Allison knew what she was doing. It didn't work.

This time, Allison tickled her knees, pinching just above the kneecap. With Cheryl wearing shorts that only went down to mid thigh, they were bare, and the cheerleader seemed to know the exact spots on which to put pressure, vibrating her fingertips just so.

Cheryl shrieked again, but this time didn't immediately collapse back into the hole. Even as a new stream of giggles poured from her slender red lips, she forced her leg and arm muscles to stay clenched, trying though sheer focus to force her body up.

It was a battle of wills. Cheryl tried so hard, making weary muscles work harder than they were used to. But Allison's fingers never stopped wiggling, sending waves of titilation sweeping over Cheryl, trying to turn those muscles into jello.

The look on Cheryl's face was ridiculous, half sheer determination, half giggling school girl. Still her body moved up an inch at a time, moving higher than it had before. But it was like there was a weight on her stomach, growing heavier with each twitch of Allison's fingertips. Too soon, Cheryl's muscles gave in, sending her back down.

“Oh, so close honey,” Allison mocked her, “Probably just needed to do more sit-ups in gym class!” Allison gave Cheryl's belly a few pokes, “Now try, try again. Remember the little engine that could!”

“He eh ehehe eheh nawwwooo he eheh Allison he ehehehh e,” Cheryl's giggles continued as the blond cheerleader kept jabbing so close to her sensitive bellybutton, “Ahah ahah myyhhehyhyyy frieehe eheh friieennnnddd ha hah h ahahh ahah pleeeaasseee he eheheh Alllison he eheh I can't heheh eheh do this he e eheheh!!!”

“I'm not Allison, not your friend,” the blond cheerleader said stiffly, “I'm the retarded Wicked Bitch of the West! I'm a whore! Why would I help you?”

An apology was on the tip of Cheryl's lips. She had called her friend those awful, awful names! So she would beg her friends forgiveness, try to make things right between then! But suddenly, irrationally, her anger from earlier returned, like a hot breeze. Why should she! This was all Allison's fault! Her and her damned tickling had caused this! She deserved to be called bitch and whore and several others! Cheryl would be damned if she would kiss Allison's tan ass now! Somehow, she would get out of this in spite of Allison, would rub her friends nose in it!

Pure stubbornness enveloped Cheryl. Quitting was not an option. She became that little engine who could, trying again and again to get out of the trap she found herself in. Her muscles strained like never before, every bit of her being fully determined to lift her bottom out of that hole. But it was not meant to be.

Each time Cheryl struggled, Allison met her attempt with more tickles. Sometimes she went back to stroking the redheads armpits or pinching her knees. Other times she found knew places, poking her ribs, digging into her hips or lightly wiggling that spot behind Cheryl's calves. Every tickle, no matter where Allison tried, left Cheryl laughing hysterically.

Try as hard as she could, Cheryl just couldn't get out! It was awful! She could only fight the tickling for several seconds, willing her muscles to ignore the sensations sweeping through her nervous system. Then, she'd crumble again, arms and legs giving out, sliding deeper into the hole than before!

Cheryl felt so frustrated! She never remembered being this ticklish before in her life! Not when tickled by aunts and uncles as a child, friends at slumber parties or even boyfriends! It was like every touch from Allison's delicate fingers made Cheryl's body quiver with hysteria, forced her muscles to spasm and then deflate.

It left Cheryl feeling weak, like a little girl. She resisted as long as she could, trying not to give Allison the satisfaction of winning. But even her spirit couldn't hold out.

“HE eh eheh ehe stawwp he ehe ehheeh stawp pleaaseee he eheh eheh Allisoonnnh he eh ehehehehheh let he ehe heh meheh hehehehh meeeehehehehh uppppp!!!! nawwoooo he eheh eheheheh mooorrreee he eheh eheh I can aha ahahah cannn'tttt ahah ahahh taaaahakkkeee ha ahah ahah annynanananyyyy hahahahahhahah morrreeee!!!! Jusstttt ah ahhh ahahhhahh STAWWWWWPPPPPP!!!!”

But Allison didn't want to stop. She had never meant to tickle Cheryl so much. In the beginning, she was only going to do it once or twice, a a joke, to lessen Cheryl's embarrassment at being so clumsy. Then, after Cheryl had insulted her so cruelly, Allison had planned to do it for only a few minutes, just to teach her a lesson. But now...Tickling Cheryl had turned into a major rush!

The smallest flick of her fingers had her friend helpless, unable to do something as simple as standing up, unable to stop the peals of wild, uncontrollable laughter, pouring from her red, red lips was like sweet music. And the more Allison tickled Cheryl, the more control she lost. Her arms and legs began pounding the ground, while her head swung wildly from side to side. Her pleas became more and more pathetic.

In her few sexual encounters, Allison had been the passive one, lying on her back while some hulking football player plowed her. But now, she was in charge, dominating her friend with only the smallest movement of her fingers over Cheryl's soft, warm skin. It was an experience totally new to the blond cheerleader, and totally addicting. She couldn't stop.

It was like Allison's hands were moving on their own, meeting each of Cheryl's escape attempts by finding a new tickle spot to torment. Allison watched as her fingertips wiggles over Cheryl's underarms, so smooth, massaged her belly, so flat, or squeezed her legs, so firm. The sensations traveling up Allison's fingertips were every bit as delicious as the hysterical cries assaulting her ears.

It was as if Allison was hypnotized, as out of control as her victim.

The tickling might have gone on until Cheryl passed out and the sudden quiet snapped Allison out of her tickling trance. But something else happened first . Even though Cheryl liked to keep her shoes laced tight and double knotted, the repeated impact of her feet slamming into the hard ground kicked one of her Nike's up into the air.

Both girls froze. Allison stopped tickling, Cheryl stopped kicking. Both stared at that shoe as it arched through the sir, getting several feet high before it started its descent. Only Cheryl's post tickle giggles and pants broke the silence the the Nike's seemingly slow motion journey ended in a bush.

But that didn't end the surreal moment. Once the shoe disappeared, both women focused on Cheryl's sock covered foot. The sock was pure white, not design or even a stain to mar it. It somehow seemed to reflect the morning sun, seemed to sparkle as it hung there at the end of Cheryl's leg.

“Are your feet ticklish?” Allison asked slowly, each word seeming to hang in the air, solid and merciless.

Cheryl could only shake her head 'no', fear evident in her eyes. Again, there was a long, pregnant pause, both women waiting for something. Then Allison pounced on Cheryl's feet, wrapping her arms around the ankles.

“Allison!” Cheryl begged, terror replacing even the last trace of anger or stubbornness now, “Please don't do this! Please leave them alone! I'm sorry I yelled at you! Please!” She continued screaming at her friend, struggling frantically to get out, pushing on the ground with all her strength. Cheryl tried to kick her feet free from her friends grasp, but with only her calves free, there was little strength behind her efforts. Soon Allison had her other shoe and both socks off in a pile under a nearby tree.

“But I'm a bitch,” Allison said, “Bitches don't help their friends. They don't show mercy. Bitches do what THEY want to do.” She was obviously staring at Cheryl's naked foot as she held it in the crook of her elbow! It was so small, barely even a size five, so pink, so delicate looking, with five perfect toes wiggling frantically.

Then there was no more taunting or teasing, no wiggling a finger or two over the foot. Just five fingernails, suddenly and swiftly being raked over a tender sole..

Cheryl howled like a wounded animal.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back