• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any good tips on where to upload previews?

Cavum

Verified
Untill now I only linked my previews from TMF and TT, but I want to find a way where people don't have to be a member of these sites to download the preview. Does anyone have any good tips on sites you can upload previews I can link in the clip info for people to download right away?

Or is the only way to buy a domain and do it from there?

Untill now I only linked my previews from TMF and TT, but I want to find a way where people don't have to be a member of these sites to download the preview. Does anyone have any good tips on sites you can upload previews I can link in the clip info for people to download right away?

I am experimenting with wordpress with my new site guys and with the video plugin it could work. I just haven't paid the fee yet but I'll keep you informed.

oh tickle tv has a streaming upload section I think.

Blogger

Http://blogger.com is a good tool. Thats what I use for my blog and post previews.

http://skelyratapost.com

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back