• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jim, Dave, And Gary, Ride The Train M/M/M

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Jim, Dave, and Gary were all straight, upper middle class, married men, with familes, who worked in a major city, and had homes in exclusive areas in the suburbs.

The three white, college graduate, men, were board members, sitting on the board of directors, of a major company. Jim was the company's president, while Dave and Gary were his trusted Vice Presidents, and right hand men. The men had been fortunate enough to have worked at the same company for over twenty years each, having risen up the corporate ladder of success.

The three men were all pillars of their communities, active in religious orginizations, politics, and social causes.

The men had long marriages, with grown children, and, from dating age, to their current times of life, as middle aged men, had not ever engaged in any gay experiences whatsoever.

However, at times, during the twenty years they worked together, there were hints. Often, the company they worked in, had to pitch presentations for potential clients. Before the presentations to the clients, the men often engaged in practice presentations, for each other, and subordinates, of their company. It was during many of these presentations, that the men's "other sides" showed.

Dave was the first one to demonstrate that he had a secret, if nothing else, gay curiousity. Often, as he finished a presentation, and gave the discussion back to Jim, Dave would look at his long time friend, and co worker Jim, and give Jim "flirtatious eyes".

Jim was the next one to show his.. other side. Once, after a successful presentation, Jim was so ecstatic, that he gave Dave a big hug, and a kiss on the lips. Luckily for both men, no one was around at the time, to see Jim's gay overtures to his long time friend Dave.

Of all the men, Gary tried his best to stay straight. However, he, too, crossed the line a couple of times, allowing both Jim and Dave to give him "bear hugs", and, Gary had received kisses on his lips from both Jim and Dave, one time each . Many times, during meetings with Jim and Dave alone, Gary heard the latter two men tell each other that they "loved" one another, and that if they were not married with families.. well...

Each night, the men took the train home from the major city they worked in, to the same train station in the suburbs. Thus, they spent many hours each day together.

One night, the men had been working very late, preparing a presentation for a very important client. During their late night in the office, the usual gay flirtations came through. Then, that night, tired from overwork, and with alcohol as a fuel, the line was crossed for the three straight men, who had never before had a full blown gay experience.

Dave, who had a secret crush on Jim for years, could not control his desires anymore. The two men were sitting next to one another during the forty five minute train ride home. Dave was sitting next to Jim, and, a bit of playful bantering between the two, resulted in a hug. Before Dave let go of Jim, he slowly pushed himself away from Jim, as if he was going to let Jim out of his grasp, and proceeded to tickle Jim directly in his belly and ribs!

Jim was shocked by Dave's actions, but, Jim was also very ticklish! Before he could question Dave about what Dave had just done, or Dave's reasoning for doing it, Jim's howls filled the train:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DAVE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! I'M A FUCKING MARRIED MAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dave, too, was a bit taken aback by what he had just done. After all, Dave was a married man with grown children and grandchildren. He knew what he had just done was not right. It was cheating, it was.. against what a straight guy could do, and yet.. he wanted to tickle Jim more. Dave could not contain his desires. He was now dying to know if Jim's feet were ticklish!

Dave was direct with his long time friend: "Look, Jim, we both know we're married, but we also know that we've had these feelings for years. No one else is around. Fuck what other people think. Let's just go with it.,. Our wives will never know" Dave appealed.

Jim sighed deeply. Yes, he knew that he, Dave, and Gary were all married. Yet, Jim himself had a curiousity about Dave as well. "Dave, if I let you do this. No one else can know. I'm not against it. It just seems.. odd."

"I understand, my friend... but.. if we do this.. we need to be very secretive about it. No one else can know. We can't jepordize our lives". Dave said.

Gary was silent, but was often the "me too" guy with Jim and Dave. Dave looked at Gary. "Are you with us?" Dave asked. Gary sighed, and said "Yes, whatever, as long as our familes dont find out".

Dave reached into his briefcase, and took out two sets of cuffs. One for Jim's feet, and another for his hands. Jim put his feet up on the next empty seat, where Dave hungrily removed Jim's shoes and socks, and then proceeded to cuff Jim's hands and feet to the seats. "Go on, tickle me, David. If my wife can do it, I can take it from you" Jim said, resigned to his fate.

Dave eagerly accepted the invitation. He unbuttoned Jim's shirt, and took it off. First, Dave attacked Jim's pits, ribs, belly, and sides, as he counted Jim's ribs one by one, and Jim's laughter filled the train, a laughter he was somewhat embarrassed by, because he had never been so intensely tickled before:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG DAVID THAT IS SO FUCKING INTENSE. THIS IS ACTUALLY GETTING ME EXCITED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Dave could not wait to start an attack on Jim's feet. Dave made his way down to Jim's feet. He asked if he could worship Jim's feet, to which Jim replied: "You already have me tied up, David, so whatever". Dave proceeded to give each of Jim's feet a long lick, and suck on each one of his ten toes. The sensation felt ticklish to Jim, as not even his wife had ever sucked on his toes. However, the toe sucking was mild compared to what Jim had waiting for him!

First.. Dave attacked both of Jim's feet with his ten fingers, spider tickling both of Jim's soles, and inbetween his ten toes! Jim was shocked at his own reaction to the intense tickling, as he howled at the tops of his lungs with laughter, and his laughter filled the train! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY FUCKING GOD, DAVID, THAT IS THE MOST INTENSE I'VE BEEN TICKLED IN A LONG TIME! I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE! I SHOULD PROBABLY ASK YOU TO STAPPP! MY DICK IS ERECT, AND I FEEL LIIKE I MIGHTTT COMMMMMEE! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The men knew that they would not, and could not, cross the line into oral sex, or anal sex. This was just about tickling. Dave asked Jim if Jim wanted to be uncuffed, so that Jim could jerk off, and relieve his erect penis, to which Jim replied. "No, I'll do that by myself.. later".

Jim was exhausted. He then said. "Okay, David, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Untie me, and now I get to tickle you, Mr Flirtatious Eyes".

Dave did as he was asked, and untied Jim. Jim then put back on all of his clothes, and Gary and Jim proceeded to cuff Dave hands and feet to the sides of the seats, and disrobe Dave, until Dave was finally in his undershorts. Jim then said "Gary, I've known this guy for decades. After what he just did to me, help me tickle this asshole!".

As Jim was president of the company, and had the power to fire both Dave and Gary, Gary complied with Jim's request. Soon, Jim and Gary had surrounded Dave on either side, and proceeded to tickle Dave's neck, and dig deep into Dave's pits. Dave felt a rush of relief.. his forbidden fantasy of being tickled by Jim, even if another man was involved, was coming true. Dave soon filled the train with deep howls:HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! WHY IS IT THAT TWO OF YOU TICKLE ME, AND JIM GOT TICKLED BY ONLY ME ALONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dave's penis was soon extremely erect, and it would stay that way for a while, as Jim and Gary proceeded to tickle Dave in each of his pits, and down his ribs, as Dave erupted with different octaves of laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! OMG! BEING TICKLED BY TWO OF YOU IS SOOOO GOOOD! I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING LONGER I CAN HOLD OUT BEFORE I CUMMMMMMM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jim, in the moment, wanted to put his hand down Dave's shorts, and tickle Dave's balls and penis, but, the rules had been established.. no anal or oral sex, and no penile contact, so.. Jim bypassed that thought, and decided to focus on Dave's feet. "Gary, help me get this guy's feet". Jim commanded. Gary complied, as Jim took one foot, and Gary took the other, and the two men proceeded to attack Dave's soles, and all ten of his toes, with their fingers! Dave exploded in extreme laughter, with first howls, and then squeals, which sounded like a girl's for a bit, as the precum was on his penis:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHAHEHEHE! OMG THIS IS SO FUCKING EXCITING! I WANT TO CUM WITHOUT EITHER OF YOU TOUCHING ME! I DONT KNOW IF I CAN, THOUGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dave's desire to "Cum" was soon realized, as Jim solved the problem, by tickling one of Dave's feet with his hands, while licking Dave's other foot, and sucking on Dave's five toes on that foot, with his mouth. Dave could not take it anymore, and erupted with a wave of creamy cum in his underpants, unlike any orgasm he had ever had with his wife!

Dave was then untied, and both Jim and Dave looked at Gary. "Don't think you're getting out of this, mister. You are getting tickled next! Now, strip, so we can tie you up, and get you!" Jim commanded.

Gary meekly complied, removing his clothes, down to his shorts, as Jim and Dave fastened him to the seat, by his hands and feet, with two pairs of cuffs. Gary was soon shackled, as only fifteen minutes remained before the train would reach it's destination, and the tickle fest between the three men would have to be history, as they would resume their straight, pillar of the communties lives, but.. until then...

Jim and Dave zeroed in on Gary, tickling Gary on his neck with fingers, as Gary's head shifted, and he began to howl, with deep belly laughter:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES GUYS! OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE WE ARE DOING THIS! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gary's torture was only commencing, as Jim and Dave proceeded to attack their cuffed co worker on his sides, belly, and ribs, counting his ribs, as he howled hysterically! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY SWEET GOD! THIS IS WORSE THAN ANY TICKLE TORTURE I RECEIVED FROM ANY GIRL, EVER, BUT IT FEELS SOOO GOOOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gary's dick was soon rock hard, but he didn't know if he would come, or wanted to come.. All he did know, is that more tickling would come his way!

As Jim and Dave tickled behind Gary's knees, Dave had a secret desire to tickle Gary's ass cheeks, but, Dave knew the rules, no tickling of sexual parts, so.. he had to shelve those thoughts.

The train ride was not far from being over, so Jim and Dave needed to get Gary's feet, and get him dressed, fast, so the forbidden liason they had engaged in for almost the last hour, would never be found out, by anyone!

Jim and Dave each took one of Gary's feet, and tickled it, with their fingers, twenty fingers all over both of his soles. They then licked Gary's soles, and sucked his toes, before Jim, for a finale, pulled out a pen from his briefcase, and wrote in big letters : "GARY'S FEET ARE TICKLISH" on one of his soles. Gary was howling his head off, exploding in laughter, as his penis was extremely erect, and he too, could not resist cumming:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! ALL THAT ON THE FEET IS TOO INTENSE! WRITING ON THE FEET IS GOING TO MAKE ME LOSE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gary, too, erupted with an orgasm, although not as big as Dave's had been.

After the final tickle, Gary was untied, at which time he put his clothes on, and proceeded to go to the train's bathroom, where he washed off the "GARY'S FEET ARE TICKLISH" with soap and water, hopeful that his wife would not look at his soles when they went to bed that night, just in case Gary had not been successful in wiping every evidence of the writing off his soles..

Now, the men were again fully clothed, sitting in their suits and ties, ready to reach their destination on the train. Before the train pulled into the station, Jim spoke: "You both know this has to always remain a secret. No one can know, EVER! People who know us, would think we had lost our minds, if they knew what we just did"

Dave nodded knowingly: "Mum's the word, my friend. I will never breathe a word of this to my wife or family".

Jim and Dave looked at Gary, who said, a bit defensively "I'm sure as hell not going to tell anyone. My wife would kill me. Why do you both think I wanted the "GARY'S FEET ARE TICKLISH" wiped off my feet?!".

While the men had, to some degree, enjoyed the forbidden experience during the train ride, Dave, in the final minute of the train trip, posed the most important question to his friends. "Can we.. ever.. do this again?"

Jim, being the head of the company, was at first silent. He started to shake his head, and then shrug his shoulders: "You know, David, that for all the years we have worked together, you have always been a source of support for me. I love you, like a brother, always have, always will. As for whether this can happen again.. well. we will just have to see about that" Jim said, leaving the subject hanging.

Finally, the train reached it's station. The three men got off the train, walked down the platform to their cars, and said their goodbyes, with knowing looks and glances. As to whether such an experience would ever happen to the three men again, that was uncertain. What was certain was one thing, during that train ride, all of their forbidden fantasies had come true, during

Jim, Dave, And Gary's Ride On The Train.

The End

Last edited:
Great story! Love tickling on a train AND spread eagle bondage!!

Thanks for the positive feedback, unkltklr. Glad you enjoyed the story.

Mitch

Thanks for the positive feedback. I hadn't thought about a second part, and wrote this as a one shot deal. Let me try to think of a premise, as I'm straight, and really not into M/M tickling for real.

Mitch

Thanks, Ticklishpitguy. Glad you enjoyed it.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back