• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you Nikki

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
And thank you for the awesome compliment.

OH MY GOD! I think I got a million goose-bumps while reading this story! I was literally squirming cause it seems soo real. Freaky! But extremely well written. I love it! :-D You are awesome!!

Is there a part two? :p

There are two pics below the story and both are what Nikki said she and her feet looked like.

The Fear Within.
Inspired by Nickie16 parker,
Written, by Ticklishscribe
c.

Nikki squirmed on the bed as she watched Arwen walk around the room, a large colour photograph of her feet in his hand. She could see blue marks all over the pic along with writing, especially around her toes, the balls of her feet and insteps. What made her squirm the most was the two red marks at the very centre of each sole and the writing in red. She tried to see what was written on the photo, but every time she got the slightest look at the words he’d move and she’d loose sight of them. She could see the smile almost smirk on his face and could hear the very subtle giggles that came from within him.

“I’ve been away far too long and now I’m going to make up for lost time.”

She squirmed again as she saw another photograph of her, this one full length and the same marks, writing and colours on it. She saw red marks by her armpits and neck and she shivered. She continued to see the smile almost smirk and hear the subtle giggles. The bondage, which she had forgotten about, suddenly became real and she strained on the cuffs that held her wrists and ankles. She squirmed again as he now dimmed the lights slightly and then giggled once more.

“I can tell you had a nervous feeling this morning as I can see there is no bra under that shirt of yours.”

She squirmed again knowing that she was braless and knowing that he now knew it as well.

As he walked around the foot of the bed, he stopped to admire her; for a moment in his eyes she was an artwork in a frame

“I love the pics of your feet.” He quietly spoke. “And I’m going to take my sadistically sweet sensual time in removing these sneakers and socks.

Nikki jerked and squirmed, wriggling her feet and suddenly realizing that she had given something away.

“I’ve heard just how sensitive these feet are and I can’t wait to take them on the kinky ride of a lifetime. I’m going to introduce you to my five finger rake technique.”

Nikki drew in a short sharp breath tensed then squirmed more. Her eyes were riveted on him and the picture he was holding and both became larger than life. She had to find some way to convince him to not tickle her feet, to not put her through hell and beyond.

“You know there’s something so clinically sensual in how helpless you are, and me about to deprive you of one of your senses.”

Her brain was reacting faster than a computer and yet every thought and image that went through it was imploding so slowly. She squealed and shook her head as she saw the blindfold hovering over. Darkness followed her intense writhing and she begged him to remove it.

“Nikki darling.” The words tickled her left ear and she knew he was right there and even more larger than life. She violently writhed as she felt a warm tongue caress her ear, feeling it stroke her lobe then follow through inside.

“Mmmmmmmm…” He spoke softly, tickling her ear again. “I sometimes wonder if ears aren’t just as tickly as feet or the neck.”

The word neck exploded within her and she writhed her head all over again then tried to scrunch her head. Suddenly she could feel some sort of a wide strap across her forehead and she tried to shake that loose. She tried to lift her head up but found it was now strapped down and that she was unable to move it from side to side. Inside she was screaming louder than she had ever screamed before as she felt her last hopes of freedom being quietly taken away from her.

“Such a soft neck I hear you have.”

The words were followed by ten fingers, moving like a sleepy octopus, from either side of her neck at the back and slowly to the front. Her legs frantically pumped in fear and her arms strained in their bondage. The fingers were slow, following the underside of her neck and chin then lightly swimming over her throat and back again. She was totally screaming no inside and wanted to scream it outside as well, but fear had stolen her voice and so her frantic arms and legs did the begging and pleading for her. His fingers were torture and now his warm breath was adding to the torment. Her head was rock solid still and she desperately tried to find her voice, but no words came out. She squealed as she felt kisses now coming one after the other, first on the left side, across her neck and over to the right then back again. Each kiss was now followed by a tongue slowly stroking all over and she became more desperate. Suddenly she could feel lips but no kiss and this was immediately followed by a long slow and soft raspberry right on her neck and she drew in another short sharp breath, followed by a squeal. He had found her Achilles heel.

“NO, NO NOOOOOO.” She pushed out the words, barely finding her voice and praying her would listen. But her words fell on deaf ears as he gave her another slow raspberry.

“Enough necking, for the moment that is…”

She suddenly realized that her armpits were now wide open and helpless. Her eyes were closed tight, her head was rapidly moving from side to side and her mouth was wide open. He had never experienced anyone like her before, and he was enjoying it immensely. He moved his hands slowly down her armpits and also began rubbing the top of her ribcage as well. With that came another eruption in that she began to buck wildly, thrusting her chest in the air and beginning to scream with laughter. Being stretched out and tied down didn’t allow her much room to manoeuvre, but never the less she tried. All the while he continued to dig his fingers into her armpits and the top of her ribcage.

“Fuck shit.” Her words trailed off into gales of guttural laughter and she bucked and writhed.

“Very nice, I must remember this combination for later and another time as well.”

She bucked again as he fully entered her ribs and vibrated his fingers and again she erupted into laughter. He slid his finger from tips to back, tickling each rib on either side. He could feel the spasming as he tickled and it allowed him to get further in between the ribs and that made her struggle even more. Each pair of ribs he tickled seamed to tickle worse than the pair before.

“I’m wondering if I should be counting your ribs; I’ve lost count so far and if I start counting them, I’ll have to start from the beginning.”

“N-n-n-noooooooo I don’t want you doing that.”

“Well, we’ll leave that decision for later shall we, there’s plenty of time.

She hiccupped into new laughter as the rib tickling went on and on and on. Her chest was heaving, he breath was laboured and her body in constant writhing. Stroke by stroke tickle by tickle he was wearing her down, pressing home his attack and showing no quarter, nor mercy to her ribs.

“Perhaps I should leave these for a bit and try somewhere else. Now if my memory serves me correctly, there was something about the feet.”

She instantly writhed her sneakered feet all over and to his surprise began giggling. Reaching out he grabbed both feet, held them still then let the go again. She writhed them even more now and he took great delight in catching them then releasing them again. She continued to giggle and buck and writhe.

“Let’s cut to the chase here,” He announced, grabbing her left foot and pulling the toe towards him. She squealed and tried to pull it back, but his grip was firm and he began teasing the lace loose.

“Arven, y-y-you don’t want to do this, pleeeease!” Nikki bucked and strained at the bonds that held her down, shaking her head from side to side.

“Sorry… but I have been studying your feet far too long to not do this.”

His grip was firm and she could now feel him wriggling the sneaker loose on her foot. She crunched her toes tight in any effort to keep it on, but it was off her heel and leaving her foot. She heard the sound of it hitting the floor and squealed, writhing her foot even more. Sudden grasp of her sock covered toes made her squeal again and once more she bucked. His hand clamped over her toes and wriggled them back and forth and she squealed and bucked.

“Fuck noooooooooo!” She breathed heavily, barely pushing out the words.

“I have been studying each one of your toes Nikki and I have the photographs of each one to prove it. You have the toes and I have the plans.”

She screamed and pumped her leg like crazy, thrashing and squealing, trying desperately to writhe her foot out of his grip. She could feel his grip getting firmer, more claw-like, tightening around the heel of her foot. The constant and incessant wriggling of her toes was driving her crazy and her leg continued to writhe and pump it like crazy.

“I’m going to get to know these feet intimately. “ He spoke softly. “Size seven US, well defined arches and adequately long toes, hyper-ticklish soles (especially your high arches) and toe-webs. Now just what are toe webs? I hear your feet are ticklish enough that you can almost buck someone through the roof. That you find light foot tickling arousing though it still tickles like mad. That the worst is nails at the absolute center and that you swear you cannot stand that for more than 5 seconds at max. Mmmmmmmmm sweetness.”

If the grip on her foot wasn’t driving her mad enough, he was also driving her mad with words, words of a detailed nature that were driving her wild with images she wanted to close her eyes to and be somewhere else. His hand left her toes and she instantly began writhing them all over, still trying to pull her foot out of his grasp. She screamed, feeling him teasing the toe of her sock loose and knew he was beginning to tug it off. He was also loosening it on her ankle and again she scrunched her toes to keep it on. This was a game of tug of war that she didn’t like and she could slowly feel herself on the losing end.

“I love creamy heels and your heel looks so creamy I could just eat it all up.”

She certainly didn’t like the idea of his eating her heel, never the less eating it all up. Some guy had playfully nibbled her toes before and that had driven her to practically scream the walls down. But that was then and this was now and his hand was firmly wrapped around her bare heel. His other hand was now gripping her toes and she could feel the hand holding her heel being replaced by his mouth as he began softly kissing it. While one hand held her foot by the toes the other slowly peeled the sock back and he now followed the peeling with kisses to her sole. The kisses were just as much torture and she squealed and writhed her foot in his grip.

“Mmmmm, someone’s creamy skin is sinfully delicious and so I must taste more.”

She squealed again, continuing to writhe and the giggles began to return.

Suddenly the kissing stopped and she exploded with intense screaming laughter and intense writhing as a single finger began lightly stroking the centre line of her sole. The grip around her toes got firmer and the finger stroking got longer and longer as he continued to peel the sock off the sole. She reacted with more bucking on the bed and again pounding her bottom on the mattress. He played his finger up and down her foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to sock and back. Soon he had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still as he began peeling the sock of her toes. Her thighs tensed and jerked helplessly against the ropes binding her bare feet to the corners of the bed. Her naked toes, those tiny ticklish toes, were utterly defenceless before him and his ravenous appetite. She continued struggling and bucking for almost a minute after he stopped, toes wriggling, hands grasping and reaching, laughter fading into giggles that went on and on and on. He bent her toes back and placed his finger into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and moved it from side to side. She bucked and giggled wildly. He tickled the sole for a few minutes, sometimes stroking around the heel but mostly attacking the soft, skin on the bottom of the thrashing foot.

He suddenly stopped tickling and she could feel him move, realizing her was moving over to her right foot, and she violently writhed her foot. He now cupped the hand under her right sneaker’s heel, and began teasing the laces and making short work of them. She still violently writhed her foot and using this to his advantage he was easily able to wriggle her sneaker off and toss it aside. Now he gripped the foot tightly and began to spider tickle up and down the sole and her leg bounced up and down and she writhed all over, desperately trying to fee her foot from his grip. She again jerked hard at the feeling of a finger slithering up the sole of her foot and arched her back; wrists and ankles pulling against the bonds that held her to the bed. He lightly applied his fingers to the bottom of her right foot, rubbing the sock up and down the midline of arch. Her toes wriggled feverously and she broke into a stream of jagged laughter. He savoured her twists and turns in her bondage as her fingers played with her foot. Then without warning, he reached across with her other hand and tickled the toes of her other foot and her laughter doubled in intensity, she went into convulsions. She bucked, back arching sharply, and then falling when her laughter stole her strength.

”Fuck, fuck, fuck; get the fuck out of there!” Even though she was blindfolded, he could tell that her eyes were clenched tightly shut. The constant writhing and bucking on the bed was a dead giveaway.

“Ah I love it when a lee swears, as it means that I’m doing an exquisite job. Am I tickling your feet ok or is there something I’m not doing right? Feel free to tell me.”

His fingers danced all over her soles and she bucked intensely, screaming cackling and laughing non-stop. He found the very centre of her soles to be the very centre of her ticklish universe and this delighted him no end. Her skin was silky soft and his fingers glided effortlessly, tormenting every nerve ending he touched and stroked. She was almost becoming breathless as his tickles were non-stop from heel to toes and back. He even tickled her between the toes to keep her off guard and then back to the center of the soles.

“I think I’ve found the spot and I think I must stay here for a while to really make sure. But that all depends on your reactions and from what I can see now I definitely have to continue here and do a thorough job of finding out.”

She was too busy laughing and bucking to respond in any sort of protest and that suited him just fine as he continued to play havoc with her soles and toes. He now parted the toes and tickled between them getting her toe webs by spidering on them, causing her to scream again and writhe intensely.
“Shall I leave you feet for a moment a give you a, short, rest?”

“NOOOO, FUCK I WANT A LONG ONE, I WANT A LONG ONE!”

“Ok I’ll leave your feet for a while. Lets do some more necking; it’s hickie time.”

Nikkie screamed and began bucking; practically wrenching the bed she was on. She could hear him move about the room and frantically wondered what he was doing. Her thought were suddenly put on hold as she could feel him sitting on the left side of the bed next to her chest and she continued to buck and writhe.

“Do I get sensual first or do I get tickly?”

She could now feel his hot breath on her neck and it tickled like crazy, causing her to scream, writhe her head from side to side and even more bucking and now begging. She knew he was just looking at her, surveying her, and this was driving her crazy.

“My, my we’re sweating with indecision aren’t we: you can’t decide which side of your neck to give me and I can’t decide which side of your neck I want.

She didn’t want to have either side of her neck and she screamed once more as she could feel his lips kissing the right side. He now began to kiss the front of her neck and she again screamed again, but now with the kisses he was now nibbling it as well and she was now going insane. To add to her insanity his fingers were also tickling the back of her neck on either side, and she was now on the very edge of losing it.

The neck kissing and tickling continued and she was on the verge of loosing it altogether. To say that he had her by the throat was totally correct and yet her mind ran away with thoughts that there was much more he would be doing to her. All of her senses would explode and implode at the same time and she would be left a hollow shell. She could hear herself screaming and laughing from the neck kissing and tickling and could hear him gutturally giggling as well.

Suddenly he stopped and a curtain of silence was drawn over her. She squirmed with what little movement she had and frantically prayed he would leave her neck alone. Her wish didn’t come true as she felt the soft tendrils of a stiff feather ever so lightly stroking the front and she went wild again.

NO, NO, NO, YOU’RE FUCKING EVIL, YOUR EVIL AND THIS IS-” She wasn’t even allowed to finish her sentence as the laughing returned again.

He swirled the feather’s tip from one side to another then swirled it down the front at the centre then swooped it from side to side again. He let the feather tickle right up to and including her ears. She desperately wanted to move her head away to protect her ears and she cursed the strap on her head. The feather tickling inside hers was pure excruciating, as it not only tickled but itched like hell as well. First one ear then the other, then back to both sides of the neck. He was tickling and itching at will, leaving her no pattern for which to follow and this was driving her wilder than ever before. Her senses were being driven back up against a wall and then jacked by the feather and she couldn’t decide which was more evil him or the feather.

“Isn’t it lovely how my feather lovingly caresses your neck and kisses it with its sensuous and torturous tendrils. And so I must introduce it to every micrometer of your neck and of course your ears seeing as how you so love it there.”

He stroked the feather even more now, letting it trail off into her left armpit and into the deep recess. This drove her just as mad as the ear tickling did and her arms strained in the bondage. The incessant feather met one armpit then the other, again not allowing her a pattern to get used to. Once again the lightest and fleeting touch to drive her wild, and again the incessant teasing and tickling. The feather trailed even further downward, now sliding back over the left breast. The feather encircled the base and slowly circled upward until it reached the areola, where it became a psychotic butterfly, flitting all over the sensitive crown and lightly and sensually teasing the nipple. With a quick swoop he was now on the other breast and repeating the same technique. “No, no,” she giggled and squirmed her little heart out. But yes, yes was the feather’s reply and she could feel her nipples becoming hard points again. To further add to her torment, he also slowly but firmly pinched the nipple he wasn’t stroking with the feather and she continued to go wild under him.

“Are you enjoying this? Or would you like two feathers or both nipples pinched? Lady’s choice.”

She hated it when he gave her a choice; hated it when either choice was never what she wanted; hated it when after waiting for a period of time he decided for her. He was backing her into a sensual corner and not letting her out. She was desperately trying to stop giggling, trying not to show any emotion and giving away anything further, but again he was winning the battle of wills. He was now switching, stroking one nipple then the other, then pinching one then the other and this was further driving her insane.

“I don’t want you moaning right now, by the way. I’m saving that for later when I do the most sensually sadistic things to your pussy. Now won’t that be nice.”

She squealed, again trying to fight off the giggles and now panicking from the thought of him sensually torturing her pussy. She could feel the feather stroking down there, feel his fingers teasing and tickling and her mind was overloading. She was already getting a little aroused by the nipple stroking and pinching and knew that her pussy would definitely put her over the edge.

She felt him move down the bed and squealed as she felt him sitting next to her left foot. A firm grip of her heel had her squealing more and he now begin tweaking and teasing her toes.

“This little piggy got tweaked and teased, and this little piggy got tweaked and teased more.”

She squealed and bucked intensely, writhing her foot in his grip, trying desperately to form words to beg him to stop, but only squeals came out.

She erupted once more with volcanic writhing and screaming, and an evil grin came to his lips. He was about to take her foot to a new level of tickling and he was pleased as her toes uncurled and splayed out in all directions. Moving his fingers down slightly he wriggled them on the joints between her toes and foot and the resulting action had her again explode with jagged laughter and frantic movements. He cruised his fingers down a bit more and wriggled them on the pad below her toe joints and he felt her place all of her strength in her foot. He now entered her arch and slowly moved them across the ultra-sensitive skin. Her laughter was now tenor and he delighted in finding another volcanic spot.

She screamed, writhed, shivered and shook as he stroked her sole again, slowly tracing her arch and the ball of her foot. Her arches were creamy, buttery soft and hyper sensitive and she screamed louder than ever and really rocketed off the bed, straining at the bonds that held her. Her back arched higher than before, her mouth opened wide and her eyes clenched shut. She found words to begin begging once more for her release, but all she got in reply was him digging and vibrating his fingers into the hypersensitive arch. This set her off to do nothing more that thrashing and cackling. She was really taking off now, and it seemed that all of the circuits in her nervous system were blowing all at once. She was really rocking the bed and her two tormentors had to steady themselves to keep up the tickling pressure.

His fingers again were lightning fast and were all over the arch at once, not missing a micrometer of ticklish skin. Hhe was devious, diabolical, demented, relentless, sadistic and torturous and it was driving her mad. He hauled back on the toes and gave the now taught sole another tickling of a lifetime. She was almost to the point of being insane and too far-gone. It seemed as though she was hanging on at the end of her rope and the tickling was slowly burning through it.

"Foot Fingering time again!" He said, giggling evilly and once more began softly and slowly stroking the tips of her toes. Instantly her toes spasmed and splayed out all over the place and she writhed all over. This Finger that had been torturing her other ticklish places unmercifully was now setting it sights on her feet. He stroked the tips in one direction then stroked the soft pads underneath in another. When he did this she clenched her toes and tried to wrestle her foot away from his grasp. She was also all laughter now as well and her writhing was continuous as the Finger played havoc with her toes. He once more began to play havoc with each of her toes, stroking the tips and in between. Every time her toes splayed out, he would dip the Finger in between them and tickle the supple joint. This set her off with further wild laughter and writhing and this delighted him no end.

Then he suddenly stopped and Nikki again took in as much air as she could get, not knowing how long this unexpected break would last. The rest abruptly came to an end when a flicker of short strokes on her arch with the quill end of the Finger started her laughing again and she once more writhed intensely. He delighted in this and continued short stroking, only now he stroked sporadically, keeping her off guard and at an extremely heightened sensitivity. First a few strokes on the heel, then the ball of the foot, he bent the toes back and stroked under them then the instep of the foot and finally the arch.

“Someone’s going crazy I see, well this is only the beginning."

Attachments

• lookalike feet.JPG
    lookalike feet.JPG
    462.4 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back