• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night with Friends

phishpheed

New story. Haven't written in a really long time. Let me know what you think!

A Night With Friends

I've been with my girlfriend for two years. Her name is Karen. We are both artists - we met at a summer painting workshop in New York, upstate. We were paired together for the first project and have been inseperable ever since. I thought she was beautiful, she thought I was interesting, we hit it off. We decided recently that it was time to move into an apartment that was a little bigger - we bought a cat - things are getting serious.

Karen didn't really keep track of her college friends after she graduated so it is mostly my circle we hang around. I've always been attracted to smaller groups, so usually it is just my friends Will and his new wife, Kate. Kate is a cellist - she plays often with the local orchestra and is an associate professor at the community college. Not bad for twenty-six. Karen got a job through Kate at the orchestra ripping tickets to pay for rent while we both paint and look for gallery space. Between their jobs being so similar and getting drunk together on the weekends, the four of us have gotten pretty close.

It was a rainy evening in late summer and Karen and I were getting ready to head to the Performing Arts Center. Kate was debuting a new work by a local composer - a piece for two cellos and we were going to sit with Will who, during his wife's performances was a nervous wreck. I stood in front of the full length mirror in our bedroom attempting to make my skinny jeans look suitable for an evening of classical music. I heard Karen say something from the bathroom but it was drowned out by her hair-dryer.
"What?" I shouted back.
"Are you planning on drinking tonight, after?" she said, coming into the bedroom.
"I don't know, probably not. Why?"
"Tomorrow's Sunday. Might be nice." She smiled. "We could just grab a cab."
I laughed. "Let's see how we feel. You look great by the way."

She did. She had on a little black halter dress that came down to her mid thighs. She isn't rail skinny, which I love - she's about 5'5", 130 lbs. She's curvy in exactly the right places, and she looked spectacular in that dress. She made me look like a shlump. I decided to put on a tie.

We called a cab at seven and it picked us up half an hour later. We were worried we'd be late so we called Will and told him to go in and we'd meet him if we made it. The cab got there just in time and we ran through the rain into the concert hall. I was drenched, Karen was spared because she had an umbrella, but we found Will and sat down right as the lights started dimming.
"Glad you made it," Will said. "I'm about to piss myself here."
"Wouldn't miss it."
"Oh, dude, remind me to tell you what Kate said to me before the show."
"What?" I asked. "What'd she say?"
"Later, man - or ask Karen - I think she knows about it."

I turned to Karen who was sitting on the other side of me. "You know what he's talking about?" I asked.
"Maybe, she said. The show is starting."

I felt left out as the concert started but forgot all about it when Kate walked out on stage and sat down next to the other cellist, a guest artist from New York, some big name. Kate looked spectacular. A large floorlength gown - no sleeves, because of the nature of her instrument - and glittering high-heels. Kate is more statuesque then Karen. She's probably close to 5'9" - weighs about the same as Karen does. She's classically beautiful. She sat down, nodded to her duet partner, and they started to play.

Even though the concert was spectacular, Will nearly had a panic attack for the first ten minutes. His knees were bouncing up and down, and he clutched the cushioned arms of his chair so hard I thought they'd tear off. Karen and I watched in amazement as Kate effortlessly drew the tones from her cello. It was quite a show.

The second variation started and I felt Karen's hand on my thigh. I didn't think anything of it - I figured she was enjoying the performance - so I placed my hand on hers, and felt a piece of paper in her hand. I looked down and saw a note. I gave Karen an inquisitive stare but she was looking at the stage. I took the note from her hand and opened it. My breath caught in my throat.

"Do you find Will and Kate attractive?" is all it said.

I stared at the note, and then at Karen. When I looked up, she was holding another note. I took it and read:

"Because I do."

I glanced at Will but he was watching his wife. I looked back at Karen. There was another slip of paper.

"I've spoken to Kate about this. She said she'd mention it to Will."

I looked up to ask, "spoken about what??" but there was already a note on my lap. I read it.

"I believe the phrase she used was 'I'm monstrously ticklish.'"

I nearly sunk through my seat and into the floor. I finished the note and immediately snapped it shut before Will could see. Karen was still not looking at me, but had just placed the final note on my leg, which now was trembling uncontrollably. I read:

"After the show, if you and Will are up for it, we're going to get some drinks, and then we're going to their place to do...........whatever you want."

Karen is the only person I have ever told about my tickling thing...fetish...whatever you call it. I find it embarrassing to talk about, even with her. I told her one night because I had pinned her arms down and was attacking her ribs and she asked point blank: "You get off on this don't you?" I wasn't mad because, honestly, she could say anything in a fit of hysterical laughter and I wouldn't mind. I told her. She loved it. She still does.

I sat for the rest of the concert not hearing the music. I couldn't feel my hands, which were now gripping the chair as hard as Will's were, and I occasionally checked back in with Karen who, very satisfied with herself, was enjoying every note Kate was playing.

The final variation ended and the reprise of the original theme began. I tried to calm myself before the last, glorious chord, but I couldn't. I rose to my feet with everyone else and immediately fell back into my chair, lightheaded. Karen grinned, reveling in my anxiety, as I struggled back up to my feet. We met Kate out by the stage door. Small talk was made while we waited.
"Great performance."
"Oh yeah, she was great."
"Are you alright, man? You're lookin sweaty."
"Yeah, I'm good, it's just the rain."

When she finally came out we hailed a cab and headed to the bar a few blocks from Will's place. Through the entire ride, Karen never took her hand off my thigh. We sat down at the bar and ordered some drinks. We all got whisky-cokes except for Karen who only drinks straight vodka. And she drinks it like a grizzly bear. I've learned never to challenge her. She's a tank.

We talked about the show - about what Kate was going to do next - about Will quitting his crappy waiter job - until about four drinks in and Karen stood up and announced she had to pee. Kate immediately stood and walked off with her to the restroom. I finally turned to Will - but I didn't want to give anything away in case the "thing" he had to tell me was something having nothing to do with what seemed like a dream that occured during his wife's performance.

"You said you had a story for me earlier?" I said non-chalantly.
"OH! Right. Hang on let me get another round."

I was losing my mind. I thought he'd never make it back before the girls but he did. He arranged the drinks and sat down.

"Kate told me she'd been talking to Karen," he said.
"Oh yeah? What about?"
"I dunno - it was weird. At first she just said girl-stuff - like she was proud of how close they'd gotten, I guess. But then she elaborated."
"Huh."
He went on, uncomfortable, "Karen told her about her...tickling thing."
"...Her what thing?"
"Her thing for being tickled...
"Oh."
"I don't know, man it was weird. But Kate said Karen wanted to know if Kate and I had a thing like that. Like a fantasy, or whatever."
"Why?"
"I don't know, I think Kate told her my fetish or something. Karen already told you that, probably."
"Uh, no she didn't. What's your thing?"
"Fuck off man, I'm not tell you. I just thought it was hot - our ladies talking dirty to each other. You wanna play darts?"
"Yeah sure."

My head was spinning. I couldn't figure out why Karen would mention tickling to Kate, let alone accept responsibility for a fetish that wasn't hers. I lost every dart game.

By the time we were through, the girls were back at the table and for the first time, I noticed how over-dressed Karen looked next to Kate, who had changed after the show, and Will and I who are both fashion-incompetant. Kate was in a white tank top with a cardigan over it and a skirt - normal "going out wear." Karen looked like she was going to an Oscar party. Will and I paid the tab and we hailed a cab, with slightly more effort, it being late and Will and I being slightly intoxicated.

We talked about darts - in particular how bad I am at darts the entire way home, Will bragging about his "grouping." Karen's hand was all over my thigh again but through all of the distractions, I was accutely aware of the fact that we were not stopping at our place. We headed right to Will and Kate's.

Once inside, Will and I flopped down on the couch and switched on the TV. Kate and Karen went into the kitchen to get drinks. My head was feeling boozy and it felt nice to just sit. Will said, "You ever think about other women?"

"THINK about other women? Sure, Will - but that doesn't make me a cheater."
"Dude. Who called you a cheater, I was just wondering."

Silence.

"You ever think about Kate?"

I looked at Will.

"What?"

"Do you think about Kate? Sexually?"

I was speechless. "What do you want me to say, Will?"

"I'm not gonna get mad - I think about Karen all the time."
"You think about Karen?"
"Of course, man. Karen's great. What I wouldn't give for Kate to have tits like that. Wheeeww."
"Take it easy, man." I said.
"I'm just asking, that's all. Forget it."

There was a silence. I couldn't tell if he was baiting me. I decided to take it.

"I think about Kate all the time."

Will's face lit up. "You do?"

"Dude, how could I not? Have you seen her - Oh course you've seen her ass. That thing is immaculate. And those thighs?" I laughed - "she looks like a supermodel, Will. You're a lucky guy.

He seemed pleased. "I know it."

There was another silence. "To our wonderful women!" He raised an imaginary glass, which I toasted with a fist of my own. We downed our fake beverages and laughed as Kate and Karen walked in.

"What's going on in here?" Kate asked, placing beers on the coffee table. Karen had changed into jeans and a t-shirt and joined me on the couch.

"Guy stuff," taunted Will. "Nothing you need to worry about." She slugged him and turned the TV off. She went to the stereo and put on some music. I recognized it: Dvorak's New World Symphony.

"Ready?" Kate asked Karen.
"Sure," Karen replied and she stood up. Will and I, confused, remained sprawled on opposite ends of the couch, sortof drunk, wondering what was happening.

"We have a proposition for you two," Kate announced.

Will and I said nothing. We just stared.

"Karen and I have decided to take our relationship to the next level." Karen laughed at this apparent joke, but at this point, I wasn't sure she was kidding.

"No no no...what Kate means is...jesus, I'm not drunk enough for this...it is obvious to us, that Will, you are attracted to me, and that you my love..." she looked at me "...are attracted to Kate. And we were talking the other day about how lovely each other's man is and we decided, since we do basically everything else together, why don't we take each other's clothes off, and go nuts?"

Will and I didn't even crack a smile. They women looked at us expectantly but I think we were too stunned to move. The idea was so foreign to me that I'm not sure I comprehended what was going on.

"Helloooo? Beuller?" Kate said. "Will? What do you want to see happen here? What do you want me to do to you?"

Will considered. I couldn't breathe. "Lap dance?" He said, tentatively.

"Lame, but fine. And Dan? What's the plan for your lovely lady?

Dumbfounded, I replied, "Uh, whatever you want to do, is...fine."

"Wow - rowdy bunch." Kate said, sarcastically. "Alright, a lap dance for Dan, and Karen, do whatever you want to Will.

"Wait, what?!" Will and I said basically in unison. But Kate had already sauntered over to me, and had hiked her skirt up so that it barely covered her glorious bottom. She straddled my legs and placed my hands on her thighs. She bent down, showing me her cleavage. Then I heard her whisper: "My legs are insanely ticklish. One pinch, and I'm rolling. But if you tickle me, this dance is over." She stood up, grinned devilishly at me, and turned around sticking her ass in my face and pulling her flimsy skirt up over her waist. It was all I could do to keep from digging my hands into her inner thighs but the thought of what was happening between Will and my girlfriend was distracting me. Every couple of seconds I caught a glimpse of the two of them, standing, rubbing up against each other. Suddenly, Karen no longer had a shirt on and Will was grinding against her. I thought to stop, but Karen turned to face me. She rainsed her arms over her head and as Kate's ass dragged across my crotch, I saw her mammoth breasts tumble out of her bra and Will's hands reach around to hold them. Karen was smiling at me. Then Kate's skirt hit me in the face.

"Hey. Eyes on the prize, Mister." She said, standing in her underwear and tank top, her long legs ticklishly winking at me. I was stiffer than an English bobby and couldn't imagine another second without getting my hands on Kate's ticklish body, but she suddenly sat down next to me on the couch and whispered some instruction into my ear.

"I'm going to take the rest of my clothes off while you suck on my toes, is that clear?"

"Ok." I'm not really into feet, but who am I to argue?

I took my place at her feet while she began pulling her top off, revealing an amazing upper body. Great tummy, cute little breasts - I was apparently admiring too long because she threatened to cover up if I didn't get to work. I took her right foot in my hand and slowly raised it to my lips. As my tongue passed over her ring-toe, her foot jerked slightly and there was a sharp intake of air. Her feet were ticklish. And I had permission to tickle them.

My tongue slowly worked it's way from toe to toe, trying to limit the amount of jerking. She was in nothing but her underwear now - her hands went back and forth between clutching the couch and her breasts. Her eyes, closed, she bit her lip and tried not to squeal. Then I heard Will.

"HEY!" Apparently he had been oblivious to what was happening. Then I realized. Sucking Kate's toes, was Will's fetish. I stopped.

"No no no...don't you stop until I tell you to. I was enjoying it." Kate scolded. I resumed as I watched Karen console Will by guiding him to the floor. She was still in her jeans as she lay down at the foot of the couch. She pulled Will down with her and they lay on top of each other, kissing. He had one hand on her breast and one beneath her back. I was beginning to feel a little wierd about it until I saw Karen stop dry humping and whisper something in Will's ear. Will grinned and nodded. His right hand met Karen's over her head where he held her securely to the floor. Then, with his left hand, he began slowly tracing circles around her belly button. Karen's eyes closed and she let out a enormous breath. I was beside myself at this point. Kate was really twitching now, almost giggling under her breath and Karen was holding in ticklish laughter herself. Will watched as my tongue worked on Kate's toes and I watched as Will's fingers danced over Karen's impecably ticklish skin. Will's hands worked their way north over her breasts and into her armpit. I knew what was coming. She let out a yelp and yanked her hands down.

"No no...not there." She said. I grinned, Kate's big toe in my mouth. I knew she couldn't take being tickled under her arms - I didn't expect her to let him, but still I was disappointed.

Kate removed her foot from my mouth and stood up. "Ready for round two?" she asked.

"There's a round two?" I replied?

She went to the cabinet under the TV and pulled out some rope. "We're going to play a game." Kate said. Karen stood up and put her t-shirt on over her bare chest. "Karen is going to tickle me, and I am going to tickle Karen - the person who lasts the longest gets to tie the other one up and do whatever you two tell her to do. Clear?"

We nodded. Karen took out her phone and threw it me. "Time us, ok?"

"ok."

Karen and Kate walked to the stairs where there was a long railing going to the second floor. Karen grabbed the railing over her head and stood on her tip-toes. "Bets on how long I last?" she said.
"I give you less than a minute." I grinned.
"I'll say a minute thirty," said Will.
"You're not gettin past thirty seconds," taunted Kate as she took her place in front of my girlfriend. Karen's nipples showed through her t-shirt. Her eyes full of excitement, I wanted nothing more than to pounce on her. Luckily I did not, because the sight of Kate's fingers scribbling under Karen's baggy shirt was the most mesmerizing thing I've ever seen. Karen cracked up. She threw her head back and let out a belly laugh that shook the house. "HHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She cackled, as Kate worked over her belly, waist and ribs. "Ooohhhhhahahahahaha my gaaaaahahahahahahd" I wasn't watching the timer but it lasted longer than I thought it would. Only when Kate's fingers dug into the velvety hollows of Karen's underarms did she break. She screamed, "No!!! Not fair! Not fair, you said you wouldn't!!"

"Ehhhh, I lied. What was the time?" Kate smiled.

"48 seconds," I said.

"My turn," said Karen, collecting herself. "Face the wall, though."

Kate obediently grabbed ahold of the railing facing away from us. She was still in nothing but her underwear and she looked amazing.

"Timer ready?" Karen asked.

"Yep," I said. "I bet she wins this one."

"Not if you get her thighs," whispered Will.

Karen gave him a grateful nod as I started the timer. Karen's fingers jabbed into Kate's torso. Kate exploded in hysterics.

"EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha!!!! OOOhhhhhahahahahahahahaha." She jumped up and down, holding tightly to the banister. I was watching the timer now. I wanted her to hang on. I wanted to watch Karen get strapped to that bed and tickled by Kate. I wanted it to happen so much, I interfered with the game. Karen had just started sketching little lines down Kate's thighs. Kate let all the slack out of her arms and hung, laughing uncontrollably at the slightest touch. I knew she wouldn't last and she was only at thirty seconds. I handed the phone to Will and snuck up behind Karen. I jammed my hands under her arms and wriggled. She screamed and clamped her arms down on my hands, not wanting to stop tickling Kate. It was too much, though, and she sank to the floor, gasping and laughing.
"Not cool!! Not fair!!" she cried as she writhed. I stopped and smiled at her. "Sorry, Karen - but I'm not passing this up," I said.
"Yeah, I had a feeling..." she replied, and as Kate got herself together, I followed Karen upstairs to the bedroom.

I looked at the four poster bed with utter delight. It was massive - a king sized ocean of blankets. Kate walked to the other side of it and removed the covers.
"Hop up!" She said to Karen.
Karen obliged.
"Wait, wait," said Will. "I don't see why that t-shirt needs to be on for this."
I agreed, "Yeah, come to think of it, those jeans might get in the way too." Karen smiled and removed her top. Her breasts bounced out and I could tell Will was starting to realy enjoy himself.

After her pants came off, she assumed the position on the bed. Will went to her feet and, having to spread her legs quite wide on account of the bed, secured each ankle to a bed post. Kate and I each did the same with an arm. We stepped back. She looked amazing. With her arms up, her breasts lay blobbing gently and her hip bones were barely visible above her panty line. I could tell she was nearvous. We had never done this before - let alone with another couple. I couldn't wait for Kate to start.

"Ok - so..." Kate said. "What's gonna happen here?"

Will and I looked at each other.

"How long am I tickling for? And where?" she asked.

"Let's start small. Two minutes - and only light tickling," I said.

I saw Karen give me a grateful glance as Kate climbed up onto the bed and sat between Karen's legs. Kate's eyes gleamed. "Ready?"

Karen nodded. Kate's fingers started about six inches about Karen's quivering tummy and began descending. I was freaking out. Her nails met with skin just below Karen's bellybutton, and she twiched. A smile formed as the nails began moving back and forth, and she gently tugged on her restraints. Then the first bout of laughter. It started silently and built out of her belly.
"HhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - ahahahahahahahahaa..." I was holding the phone but was not even thinking about it. All I could think about was Karen's giggling. It was intoxicating. Two minutes went by in a flash, and, already out of breath, Karen seemed grateful for a break.

"Wow," Kate said. "You're more ticklish than I am. This is gonna be fun."
She looked at Will who was just as mesmerized as I was. "Well, darling? What am I doing next?"

"I want to see you suck her toes and tickle her feet at the same time," Will said.
"Hmm...that sounds like fun. But I think we're going to need a blindfold for the rest of this. Get me my sleepmask, will you?"
Will grabbed Kate's sleep mask out of the night stand and gave it to her. She placed it over Karen's eyes. There was no protest from my girlfriend. Kate sat at the foot of the giant bed and positioned herself so that her mouth could reach the left foot while her hand could reach across and tickle the right. Will was losing his mind.

Kate's mouth closed around Karen's little toe and a little gasp escaped from Karen's mouth. She let the warmth pour over her and seemed to sink into the pillow-topped bed, enjoying what Kate was doing. I was concentrating on Karen's insanely hot reactions so I didn't notice Kate slide her index finger down the sole of Karen's right foot. Her breath caught and ever muscle in her body tightened. "Ohhhhhh my god, this is going to suuuuuck," Karen moaned to my delight as Kate repeated the motion with her index finger. Karen's breathing got faster and with each stroke of the finger, her leg twitched uncontrollably. Then, all at once, Kate pulled her mouth off of Karen's toe, grabbed her left foot, and started furiously scraping Karen's ticklish arch. I thought she was going to break the bed.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" She tugged as hard as she could on the restraints but they would not budge. Will and I watched in amazement as her body shook and writhed. I thought to step in after a minute but Kate felt, as I did, that Karen was reaching a limit and gave her a break.

"This isn't fair," panted Karen. "I should get something out of this..."

"You know, she's right," said Kate. "Will, grab me the vibrator."

"OOooooooo," Karen laughed. "That's what I'm talkin about."

Will handed the vibrator to Kate who positioned herself between Karen's legs. "Boys? Care to join me?"

I thought she would never ask. Despite Karen's feeble protests, I climbed up on the bed and sat between Karen's tightly secured arms. Will positioned himself down by her feet and we all waited for Kate to give the signal. She turned the vibrator on and very gently laid it on Karen's crotch. She jumped but immediately relaxed into the pulsating rhythm. Will's mouth was working it's way from Karen's big toe to her little one, his tongue flicking between and around them. Karen's legs responded with little flinches - it tickled enough to notice, but not enough to want it to stop.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Karen's milky armpits. They hadn't been hit since being tied to the bed and I couldn't wait to see what would happen. I slowly let two fingers on each hand start a spiral pattern at the side of her breasts, not venturing into the armpit but remaining just on the threshld.
"Nooooooooohohohohohohoh no noo no no." Karen laughed. "That is off limits...off limiiiiiiiiiiiiihihihihihahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha."

I brought my hands up so that my fingers were not wriggling directly in the center of her pits. It was like she was being hit with an electic current. The vibrator and Will's mouth ceased to exist. All she could think about was my scribbling.

Her laughter came from the lowest place in her diaphragm. It was long, steady, and increasinly frantic. Kate even removed the vibrator to admire what was happening. Karen's feet were flailing all over the place, so Will had abandoned trying to suck them. He was now raking his hands over Karen's soles, adding to her torment. Kate joined in and began squeezing Karen's thighs and waist. I'd never seen Karen laugh that hard.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD STOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP!" She was hysterical, laughing too hard even to thrash. Her muscles tense, she shook her head from side to side, completely overcome.

Kate picked up the vibrator again and went to work on Karen. I gave her a rest by lightly skimming my hands over her nipples and Will resumed his foot worship. Karen, who could no longer form words, just moaned and squealed in delight. She was sweating pretty heavily, and we could tell she was close to orgasm. We all placed our hands on her, mine on the sides of her breasts, Kate's on her thighs, and Will's on her soles. We felt her ecstasy rising. Her back arched, her stomach muscles lurched, and she pulled against her ropes.

We held her as she came - and when her blindfold was removed, and her eyes opened, I wiped away her running mascara. "I love you," I mouthed. She mouthed it back.

Sitting up, Karen composed herself. "That was absolutely nuts, you have got to try it, Kate."

"haha, no no - that was not part of the deal." Well that hardly seems fair to me, guys. I just got tickled for, what, like half an hour? Kate, there is no way this isn't happening."

Will's face lit up. "Yes!" he said. And I have such a good idea for this! Guys, help me get her..." We took off after Kate who playfully tried to evade us through the bathroom and into the hall. Will carried her back into the bedroom.

"Ok...here is what is going to happen. You're getting strapped down just like Karen, and while I tickle your feet, you, Kate, have to suck on Karen's nipples."

"What??" Kate said.

"Oooohhhh I love it." Replied Karen. And if you stop sucking to laugh, Dan is going to tickle your thighs until you start again. If you can get me to orgasm a second time, we'll stop tickling you."

Kate's eyes widened as she realized Karen was serious. "What if you don't though?" She asked. "What if you don't orgasm??"

"Who knows? Maybe we'll have to tickle you all night..." Karen replied, and she started wrapping the rope around Kate's trembling wrists.

To be continued..................

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back