• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pink Ranger Fan Story

Des4864

TMF Novice
This Story was Written BY putri@nila not sure why they didn't post it but this is not my work credit given where credit deserved this person needs a little encouragement but enough said here it is.

KIMBERLY'S BAD DAY[/F]

Hot sun in the afternoon shining on the city of Angel Grove. The hot air that attacks does not make it quiet from the bustle of the city. Many people gathered in a corner and side of the road, but the most crowded is the 'Angel Grove High School', its the only school located in the city. In 'Angel Grove High' was also the protectors of the world; heroes called "The Power Rangers" get together and live like ordinary human beings. The Power Rangers are a protective group of the world which consists of five teenagers who were chosen by Zordon to fight the evil witch Rita Repulsa. Being a normal teenager and A Power Rangers is a different matter. When danger threatens the Earth, the five teenagers will morph into the rangers, but in everyday life, they are ordinary teenager who learn at Angel Grove High School. One of the five rangers were Kimberly Ann Heart, the pink rangers and also referred to as the prettiest girl in Angel Grove High.
Today Kimberly arrived alone at Angel Grove High School. Her four friends were on a mission to save the planet at one solar system. Kimberly does not follow this mission because Zordon ordered her to keep the Angel Grove when the attack from Rita Repulsa.
Kimberly get into the youth center where she assembled and ballet practice every day. As one of the best ballet athlete representing Angel Grove she practiced every day. Moreover; the tournament is getting closer. Today the youth center is very quiet, nobody, Only Kimberly alone.
"Today I can practice as much as I want" Kimberly smiled. This time she came with her ballet outfit: tight tanktop pink, gray jacket, tight shorts also colored pink and white pair of sandals that are on her feet. Kimberly took off her jacket and sandals, then walked onto the mat and began to streach and flex her body.

Rita Repulsa at the Moon Palace.
"Hahahahaha" Rita laughter echoed throughout the rooms of the palace. "This is an unbeatable monster, not even the power rangers can beat it. This is the strongest monster in history!".
Rita Repulsa, evil sorceress who sealed for 10,000 years looked so happy. In the face of it has stood the evil monster-shaped gold-colored bird with two wings on her back, and fur on every inch of her body, and horn in her palm. Her fingers are equipped with sharp claws and holds two whips in each of her hands.
"This monster named Ticklera" said Finster, monster magician who works with Rita to make the evil monsters, "ticklera can attack and take the human energy by making them laugh"
"I'm sure that the power rangers can not beat me" Her voice was so convincing.
Rita Repulsa still laugh out loud. She was very satisfied with the creation of Finster. Unlike the others before, this monster is so strong and hard to beat. But more special is its ability to absorb energy from power rangers.
"I will not be defeated if it gets the power of one of the ranger's" Rita screamed hysterically again. Then she directed her own magic binoculars to the city of Angel Grove. "Hooo ... apparently Lokar carry out her duties properly. Now, the other four power rangers are fighting, leaving only one Ranger in Angel Grove. ... And that is the pink ranger. Hahahahah ... it would be a good experimental material to test the ability of monsters Ticklera" said Rita with a passion "send that monster now!".
Rita waved her wand and out came a blue power light that sent the monster to the earth.

Back at the Angel Grove Youth center.
Kimberly was practicing ballet on the board, she flexing her supple body, but a few moments later she heard a shout from outside. Kimberly ran quickly to see from the window. She saw the monster with a hideous face, gold color, with wings on her back, having fingers with sharp claws, on each side of the body have red and blue feathers, horns on her head is covered by the fine hairs, and she's holding two whips in each of her hands.
Kimberly saw a monster that binds the people with her whip and torture them with the hairs of her property. Every person captured by Ticklera's whip their energy is stolen from them. The more energy that is taken, the more hair grows on her body. Angel Grove society was so painful. Their energy is taken by the monster. suddenly from behind the monster, Rita Repulsa appear. With a wand that became her hallmark, she walked to the side of the monster and yelled with her voice loud and raucous.
"I will rule the world with this monster!".
Seeing this, Kimberly can not remain silent. Feeling of wanting to help people who are frightened that immediately appear in herself. Impatience and without thinking, Kimberly just by wearing her ballet clothes and bare feet are still turned into a power ranger.
"Its morphin time!" cried Kimberly "Pterodactyl!". Then she turned into the Pink Ranger.
Kimbely impatient nature will make her regret that she faced a monster that will be different than usual. This monster can make it feel real defeat and suffering for her ver first time. The Pink Ranger went out to face the monster named Ticklera.
Pink Ranger appear before Ticklera and start fighting. "I'll teach you to be a polite monster!" Pink Ranger yelled threatening Ticklera.
"Blade Blaster" she shot Ticklera with a Blade Blaster pistol. Red beam out of the gun and the body Ticklera but it does not make it fall. Pink Ranger tries to use her Power Bow, but to no avail.
Now turn Ticklera launch an attack. She directs her whip toward the Pink Ranger and whip it bind her body before her escape. "Let me go!". Ticklera pulled her whip so that the Pink Ranger thrown towards him. Ticklera quickly bind Pink Ranger and smothered her in his hold.
"Take her to the location of the energy chamber her energy belongs to me" command Rita. In a few seconds, Rita Repulsa and Ticklera teleported. Black rays out of their bodies and disappears as fast as lightning.

At the Energy Chamber.
Pink Ranger lying on a table, her hands tied above her head, her right feet and left her bound separately so that the position to form the letter "X". Repulsa and Ticklera stood and stared at her. This makes the Pink Ranger upset. She tried move her body to escape, but to no avail. Bonds was too strong and specific energy coated so that her body could not move.
"Do not move too much, Ranger" Rita said, "We need your energy."
"You want to take my energy? That will not happen Rita! Soon my friends will come and destroy you!" Pink Ranger threatening. She knows that anything will be done by Rita will make her suffer. Pink Ranger did her best to buy time and find a way to escape.
"Your friends are bothered by Lokar. They are not likely to come rescue you! Hahahaha" Rita laughed again. She was already won. She has defeated the power ranger and soon she will get the powers of the Pink Ranger and Power Coin claim them as her property and will use it to conquer the world.
"I'll take your energy and rule of this world, and for that I need your Power Coin and your original body energy " Rita touched the power coin in the Morpher. "I'm curious, what was behind This ranger armor "she continued, taking the power coin.
When Rita touched the power coin regardless of the morpher, Kimberly's pink ranger amor disappeared from the body slowly, starting from helmets to boots. Kimbery has returned to its original form as an ordinary girl. All ranger armor is missing, and now she's just wearing her tight ballet clothing and bare feet.
"Good clothes. That means I do not have to bother to remove your clothes" Rita Repulsa surprised and pleased to see that. "Scan her!" Rita command Ticklera .
Ticklera issued a red beam from his eyes and directs on Kimberly's body. He did a scan to find out her weakness. Ray down Kimberly's body from head to toe. Suddenly the lights change color to blue when it reached Kimberly's feet and it signifies where the weaknesses of Kimberly Ann Hart, the Pink Ranger.
"An interesting coincidence!" Rita said with a delighted tone, "I'd never think that your weakness is on your foot" she continued. Then Rita went to the right end of the table and kneel before the feet of Kimberly, " unfortunately, bare feet are a bad choice." Rita Repulsa caressing bare feet Kimberly.
Kimberly surprised by what is done Rita, "what do you want?" and like her she knew what would happen to her after this.
"I'll take all your energy and conquer the world!" Rita replied proudly, "do it now!" her command to Ticklera.
"Wait, Rita! Do not do that! Don’t do it when I'm dressed like this ... STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH" Kimberly laughed without stopping.
Ticklera issued twenty goose feathers and make them fly into the direction of Kimberly's bare feet. When Ticklera give a sign, Kimberly get into the dimension called: tickling. Only a sense of tickling that she can feel. She felt the hairs were tickling her feet there is no one part of your foot that is not touched by that monster fur.
"Hahahahahaha STOP HAHAHAHAH IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAH I CANT STAND IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Kimberly Laughter is so strong. She tried to escape but to no avail. The feathers that tickle her feet with a combination of soft, fast and hard.
Monster fur was very annoying and made Kimberly feel almost crazy. They make Kimberly's like in hell and her feet are the object of torture. There are about twenty feather focus only on the soles of her feet and it made her mad. Kimberly continues to try begged Rita to stop her torture but Rita seems more interested in seeing her suffering.
Kimberly's body out of the electric light pink. Her energy was moving toward energy tube in the hands of Rita. Slowly but surely, the Pink Ranger energy sucked into the canister. But that's another matter. More important problem is how Kimberly has to escape from the torment tickling that attacked her with saporadism. 20 fur stroking monster was all part of her feet: upper feet, foot, the curve of her foot, toes, heels and even ankles. They did not leave the slightest gap for Kimberly to move her feet. All the fur is very smart and know how to react to avoid Kimberly and they can prevent it.
Laughter and screams non-stop out of the mouth of Kimberly, the Pink Ranger. Maybe that was only one regret: why did not she change her clothes first, wearing her usual shoes and pink socks. if she wore it, surely she has a chance to slow Rita to carry out her punishment, and she even had a chance to call for help. But the reality was different, Kimberly was wearing only her underwear ballet that is vulnerable, unable to protect her and most importantly, she was barefoot. It's no different than coming to the headquarters Rita Repulsa with naked, without wearing any clothes. Kimberly was still lucky because only her feet are tingling by Ticklera target. She can not imagine that her armpits and belly tickled as well. Despite her armpit and belly not as sensitive as her feet, but still only in the tickling of the three-way is not a pleasant thing. With her ballet clothes now, her belly and armpits totally exposed and clearly visible as the sun at noon.
"Keep laughing, Pink Ranger. Give all your energy on me!" Rita laughs with tremendous shriek, "Ticklera!" Rita gave her signal on monsters to increase the level of her torment. Ticklera feathers ordered her to attack the armpits and belly Kimberly.
Kimberly began to fear. Now her body will be the object of torture Ticklera. Without wasting time, Kimberly Rita begged for her release.
"RITA HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH TICKLES HAHAHAHHA ENOUGH!!! NOT MY BELLY AND PITS hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha NOT TODAY PLEASE HAHAHAHAH" Kimberly began to panic.
But it's all too late. Ticklera feathers are tickling each body part Kimberly, from the armpit, ear, belly, and even neck. Kimberly screams grew louder, and its energy decreases because of fatigue.
Suddenly a pink rays emanating from the sky, the warp portal opens. Four Pink Rangers have appeared to rescue Kimberly. Pink Turbo Ranger, Pink Space Ranger, Pink Galaxy Ranger, Pink Lightspeed Ranger has emerged.
"You're not going to get away, Rita" shouted one of the Pink Rangers.
Pink Turbo Ranger trying to free Kimberly from Ticklera's torture, while the Pink Space Ranger, Pink Galaxy Ranger battled Rita Repulsa. Pink Lightspeed Ranger busy divert Ticklera attention from Kimberly.
Pink laser beams were scattered everywhere, punches and kicks repeatedly accepted by Rita and her monsters. "I have to cancel this plan for a while. Half Pink Ranger energy already in my hands! withdraw!" Rita Repulsa open warp portals to escape. After the portal opened wide, Rita's entrance into her, while Ticklera destroyed at the hands of the Pink Lightspeed Ranger.
Seeing the fleeing Rita, Kimberly sprang into action. her impatient nature re-emerged. She took the 'coin power' left by Rita and turns into the Pink Ranger," Pterodactyl! "And Pink Ranger was ready for action. Pink Ranger running toward the portal that was opened by Rita and jump into the deep.
"Wait, Kimberly!" shouted the Pink Turbo Ranger, but too late, the Pink Ranger had been entered into the portal. Pink Galaxy Ranger intend to catch up, but the portal was closed.
"We must ask Alpha to open a portal to the Rita's palace. Kimberly will not possible to survive there. In Ritas palace, the power coin will not be useful".
That Pink Ranger is right in Rita's palace the power of power coin of Zordon has no effect, and that means Kimberly's powers will not be able to maintain the Pink Ranger 'ranger armor' property and will return to her human form. And more terrifying is that she must face the strongest monsters of Rita Repulsa like Finster, Goldar, Scorpina, Squatt and Baboo. Kimberly had to deal with those monsters without power ranger armor and only wearing her ballet clothes and bare feet like that? she did not have a chance to win, and her bare feet will be back in the same situation as before, even worse because there is Scorpina who would treat her feet like a devil in hell.

Palace Rita Repulsa.
The Pink Ranger arrived at the palace owned by Rita Repulsa, she is now at the headquarters of the greatest enemies of the Power Rangers. Pink Ranger stood in the middle of the oval room is dark and lit only by candlelight. The room was black, there is a fence on it side and the floor was made of black marble. Not until one minute, the Pink Ranger has her lost ranger amor. Kimberly's armor Quickly disappeared and back into ordinary humans with ballet clothes and bare feet.
"Where I am now?" Pink Ranger asked in her heart. This room she had never seen her, and all of a sudden ...
"Hahahahaha" Rita's voice echoing laughter in the room, "In here your power coin does not work! Prepare the Pink Ranger! I will repeat what we'd do!" Rita comes with Goldar, Finster and Scorpina.
Four against one is a matter that is not balanced. Kimberly tries to get out of the room by doing a teleport through a 'communicator', but to no avail. she increasingly cornered. Marble floors are very cold like ice in the polar north make her movements slowed. her bare feet can not survive the cold floor like that.
Rita raised her wand and suddenly appeared a table from the middle of the room.Then Rita directs her magic towards Kimberly.
Kimberly flying through the air and moved itself to the table. She can not fight the magic Rita Repulsa. A moment later, Kimberly is lying on the table with her hands and feet bound. The position of her body forming the letter "X" just like when dealing with Ticklera earlier.
"Wait, Rita! Do not do this! just take Ranger my energy, but do not do this" Kimberly begged. she can not withstand this torture again. It was her second time.
"Scorpina, now your turn!" Rita ordered one of its strongest generals, Scorpina.
"Please, ... don't do it again!".
"Sorry, this command from queen Rita Repulsa" replied Scorpina. she walked toward the lower end of the table to start the torture at Kimberly.
"Wait, Scorpina! Not my feet! My feet are ticklish! not there! You can tickle my armpit and stomach! That's enough to make me laugh and lose energy! not my feet ... please! Do not! DO NOT ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Kimberly tried pleading but Scorpina already doing her ordeal.
Scorpina begin to enjoy tickling Kimberly's feet. she felt how smooth her feet and enjoy a panic reaction from Kimberly. When she touched the soft soles, Kimberly laughed helplessly. Scorpina tickled Kimberly with touches of soft and caressing with her nails.
"I will stop when all your energy is completely drained" said Scorpina with a sexy voice. She really enjoys every inch of Kimberly's feet. This is an opportunity that will not come to her two times. Tickling the feet of a beautiful ranger.
"Hahahahaha STOP TICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH Please LET ME GO hahahaha" was all that could be said by Kimberly in the midst of her screams of laughter.
What can be done by Kimberly just saw Scorpina caressing her feet freely, tease her, tickle her feet indentation. she was forced to enjoy her torment while all its energy sucked into the tube of Rita Repulsa.
No matter how hard begged Kimberly, she never get mercy from Scorpina. Soles of her feet constantly tickled and caressed by her. Scorpina very good at this, and she did not provide any opportunity for Kimberly to move and dodge. Soles of her feet were tickled relentlessly. That is why Kimberly continued to beg endlessly, ... begging for her feet, for her body and her soul. During her life, this is her first time Kimberly felt the torment of direct tickling at her feet twice in one day.
Scorpina wanted to tickle Kimberly long as possible even though her energy is up, she even wants Kimberly as her prisoner. For her, Kimberly's feet is a very beautiful feet and soft, so she wants to have it.

Portal pink re-emerged in the middle of the room. Pink Rangers from the other world re-emerged. Zordon sends them. Pink Turbo Ranger, Pink Space Ranger, Pink Galaxy Ranger, Pink Lightspeed Ranger, Pink Time Force Ranger, Pink Mystic Ranger, Pink Overdrive Ranger has returned to save their stubborn and impatient seniors. Their numbers more than before.
"Give up, Rita! This time we will destroy your base!".
Rita Repulsa and was surprised because the monsters are not ready for the arrival of their guests. Rita, Goldar, Finster and Scorpina fled to avoid attacks Pink Rangers.The laser beam fired back, punches and kicks to the monster was not inevitable.Some parts of the palace Rita Repulsa explode. The explosion was so loud that it caused destroyed other parts of the palace. Rita increasingly driven by Goldar, Finster and Scorpina have been in response by the Pink Time Force Ranger. she can not run away again because it has been surrounded by seven Pink Rangers.
A moment later, appear bright red color from underneath. A portal is reopened. "It is a portal owned by Divatox" said Pink Turbo Ranger. Without thinking, Rita jumped into the portal. "Wretch! Do not let her escape! If she came to the place Divatox, we can not pursue it again! That is a different dimension!".
"Leave it to me!" A voice from behind, "pink ninja power!" cried Kimberly. her patience has run out. All she wants now is a reply to what has been done by Rita Repulsa on her. Pink Ninja Ranger has appeared in front of her seven other Pink Rangers, and with lightning speed like a ninja, she's ready to jump into the portal.
"WAIT, KIM! Do not be careless!! We can not save you if you get into that portal!! We must return to the 'command center' to wait for orders from Zordon."
"This is her time! Rita Headquarters have been destroyed, her followers have been caught! Now my turn to repay her!", Pink Ninja Ranger, and was immediately jumped into the portal and disappeared.

Subcraft Divatox
Pink Ninja Ranger has been out of the portal. she falls into a jail cell made of steel and consist of water.
"What I was under the sea?".
A moment later a green gas out of every corner of the room. It is a sleeping gas and can make people fall asleep for several hours. Pink Ninja Ranger inhaling the gas and can not hold her body to fall asleep. After a few minutes to survive, she finally ... fainted.

Kimberly woke from her sleep. she found her self tied to the "X"position.whole armor of her Ninja Ranger has disappeared and she was only wearing her ballet clothes. her feet are still bare. she saw a lot of equipment was on her tormentors.
"It was umpteenth time I was in a position like this" once thought Kimberly. It was like routines: loss of her armor, attached to the "X"position, and tickled.
"Hello, Pink Ranger" said a female pirate. she is Divatox. Women who would torture Kimberly this time. not only Divatox, but Rita Repulsa else will enjoy.
"This is the third time I was in a situation like this" Kimberly looked desperate, "you've taken all my ranger energy! Now release me!".
"Not yet. I do not have all your energy. Just a little more, all your energy will belong to me" said Rita, "and Divatox will do what I should do".
Divatox pressing the button located next to the bed Kimberly.
All the torture device that is above it moves toward kimberly's feet. When the tools that touch the soles of her feet, Kimberly screamed. She's already lost since the beginning. Since the first time she met with Ticklera, and it deserves punishment received by her.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAH hahahahaha STOP THIS IS WORSE THAN THE LAST TIME AHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAH TICKLES hahahahaha".
Torture device in the form of the feathers caress Kimberly feet, starting from the toes, between her toes, arches, heel, ankle. Almost the same as when Ticklera torturing her, but this is worse because a lot of feathers. Attacks carried out the feathers on the Kimberly's arches really effective. she can not speak at all when the fur was repeatedly stroked at her curve arches endlessly. All she can do is just scream.
Kimberly laughter explosive, its shrill cry, no single word that comes out of her lips.Only the hysterical screams of laughter.
Divatox again pressing the button controls and a moment later the feathers that move with different movements, like never before. This time the feathers were moving randomly. Sometimes fast and then slowed. When the feathers caress Kimberly's feet with soft move, she can breathe a little, but when the speed stroking her soles, then Kimberly screamed hysterically. But to make matters worse Kimberly is unable to move. All the nerves in her feet could not respond because of the intensity of tickling is so extraordinary. This is the first time in her life, Kimberly felt very cruel tortures. She even had time to think to give all her ranger energy to be free from this torture, but Rita and Divatox have different thoughts. Torture against Kimberly really interesting. Seeing her wild reaction when her feet tickled was a different impression. Looks like Rita is no longer interested with Kimberly's ranger energy and power coin. All she wants is to torture Kimberly until she can not do anything anymore.
At the time of speckle-fur that focus their attacks on the curve of Kimberly's feet, Kimberly screamed and screamed louder than ever. The tip of the fur began to stroke the curve of it, round her toes, down to the heel and returned to the Kimberly's soft arches. This movement maked Kimberly screamed. She's already exceeds the limit of her endurance, even she herself did not know where she is, and what she was doing. The only thing that can be perceived is only tickling. Her scream were so loud and nonstop.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". Kimberly tries to move her body but the tickling attack make her nervous system error and exceeds the capabilities of her muscles.
Finally ... help was coming. Pink Turbo Ranger, Pink Space Ranger, Pink Galaxy Ranger, Pink Lightspeed Ranger, Pink Time Force Ranger, Pink Mystic Ranger, Pink Overdrive Ranger was back.
"We only have 30 seconds. Remove the Pink Ranger and get out of here".
Pink Time Force Ranger, Pink Mystic Ranger fired her laser gun in the direction that torture device. equipment was destroyed immediately. Pink Space Ranger helps Kimberly to stand. she was too weak even to walk, her breath is dire, her clothes soaked with sweat. All her ranger energy is empty. Pink Turbo Ranger, Pink Galaxy Ranger, Pink Lightspeed Ranger, Pink Overdrive Ranger Rita and Divatox tried to attack, but was unsuccessful.
30 seconds have passed and already during her seven pink rangers and Kimberly returned to the command center. They teleport. Rays show pink in the middle subcraft and the rangers had disappeared.

Command Center.
"Thank you, my friends. I owe to you" said Kimberly was in the seventh pink rangers. Kimberly was still wearing her ballet clothes, but this time equipped with a pair of her white sandals.
"no problem. Next time you watch yourself carefully, Kim" said Kathrine Hillard, Pink Turbo Ranger.
"Yes. I promise I'll be careful".
"We must go now" Kathrine shake hands with Kimberly, "Zordon has prepared something for you!".
"Goodbye" Seven Rangers Pink disappeared and returned to their own world.
"Good job, Kimberly" said Zordon.
"Thank you, Zordon! I appreciate it."
"However, there is one more thing you should do" Zordon explained, "Your courage to save humanity is commendable actions, but lost because torture is a weakness, and it must be fixed" it continued, "after this, you must meet Dulcea on Planet Phadeos. We're going to fix that weakness. "
"Well" said Kimberly. she was very excited even though fatigue. "let's do it!".
After that, Zordon do telport in Kimberly and a few seconds later she had reached the Phaedos.

Phaedos is a planet that consists of rain forests and rocks. Kimberly got there, right in front of the ruins. In front of her Dulcea already standing.
"Kimberly Ann Hart, the Pink Ranger. Is that true?" she said.
"Right! Zordon sent me to do the training".
"Come with me!" her command. Dulcea bring Kimberly to a large altar. there they will practice to fix Kimberly's weakness.
"Lie down on the altar " command Dulcea. Kimberly do what she said. she lay on the altar. She hope Dulcea give her "something" magic to eliminate her weaknesses.
"this is the time" Dulcea raised her wand, and all vines towards Kimberly and binding her body. and furthermore, the vines was closing her eyes so Kimberly can not see.
"HEY, WHAT'S THIS? EXPLAIN TO ME?" Kimberly panic, " WHAT TRAINING WE DO?".
"I'll tickle your entire body, from your body to your feet. All over your whole body" Dulcea explained, "and this will continue until your weaknesses disappear. Until that moment arrives, you can not get out of this planet and get your ranger power."
"... NO! WAIT! STOP! LET ME GO! I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS" Kimberly increasingly frantic because her entire body can not move. Plus she can not see and predict which body part will be tickled first.
"Ohh ... one more thing" Dulcea walking toward the lower end of the table, "you do not need these ..." she said, taking off Kimberly's sandals. " I will hold these things until the training is finished" she continued, as she flick her finger.
The entire plant was moved and tickled Kimberly starting from her head to toe.Kimberly laughed and screamed, but she can not do anything but accept it until she felt no longer ticklish. How long will this training will last? No one knows.

End

There are a couple problems here. There was NEVER a pink ranger in Ninja Storm. And Kimberly was in gymnastics, not ballet. Also, Pink Turbo and Pink Space were at one point the same girl. Unless you went by using Kat for Turbo. And there were two Lost Galaxy Pink Rangers, Kendrix and Karone.

That's why I like it this is a fiction forum if you look closely at the story they are from another dimension not hers so it's possible that there could have been a pink Ninja Storm ranger, leaves alot of possible rangers that may not have exsited in the Power Ranger Universe that we know.

There are a couple problems here. There was NEVER a pink ranger in Ninja Storm. And Kimberly was in gymnastics, not ballet. Also, Pink Turbo and Pink Space were at one point the same girl. Unless you went by using Kat for Turbo. And there were two Lost Galaxy Pink Rangers, Kendrix and Karone.

i'm sorry about the ballet, i dont know power ranger thoroughly. just inspire from Des4864 story. and Pink Space is Casey Chan. The Turbo is Kat Hillard.
CMIIW.

and pink ninja ranger is definitely Kimberly.

That's why I like it this is a fiction forum if you look closely at the story they are from another dimension not hers so it's possible that there could have been a pink Ninja Storm ranger, leaves alot of possible rangers that may not have exsited in the Power Ranger Universe that we know.

can you change the ballet to gymanstic. i'm sorry about languages error.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back