• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crime Dosen't Pay (By Fiktishish)

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Crime Dosen't Pay
Starring
Winona Ryder

PROLOUGE:
The telivision show, Access Hollywood starts up. The beautiful Nancy Odell begins her report.

"Hi. I'm Nancy Odell, and welcome to Access Hollywood. There has been a bizarre turn of events in the Winona Ryder shoplifting trial. This morning, the Judge dissmissed all charges. Apparently the prosecution reached some type of deal with the defendant, which releases Ms. Ryder in the custody of Sakks. What exactly this means is a total mystery, but you can rest assured that I'll be here to bring you the full story when it comes out. Now back to you in the studio."

Sakks Department store, Beverly Hills, Ca. 8:00 A.M.

Winona Ryder walked into the store. The same store where it all began. The brown haired beauty was relieved for the ordeal to be over, and to escape scott-free. Well, except for this. She had been remanded into the custody of the store itself. She had no idea what this meant, but she supposed she had become some type of slave. She was told to go immediately into the stock room. She figured she'd have to work off her debt, sort of like community service. She wasn't looking forward to it. A big star like her shouldn't have to work, and besides, this is time she could spend plotting her next Hollywood movie. But she was facing jail if she didn't comply with the ruling, so here she was. She walked through the store and noticed something strange. There was nobody inside. "Everyone must have the day off", she thought to herself. She didn't give this too much thought, and walked straight into the stock room. Once inside, she was greeted by a drop-dead gorgeous African-American woman.

"Good morning, Ms.Ryder. My name is Yolanda Mitchum. I'm glad you could make it this early."

"Sure, no problem. I mean, the law's the law, am I correct?"

"Well, yes. But it's not like you have any respect for the law, is it?" Yolanda said this part with a bitchy-type attitude and looked Winona over carefully.

"Hey!! I was cleared of all charges, so don't start....."

"You weren't cleared of anything!! This store got sick and tired of paying all those legal bills so it came up with an alternate way for you to pay your debt. And that is what i've been hired to do. Make you pay your debt. And you will."

Winona Ryder stared at this cold person and felt anger boiling up inside of her. She wanted to curse this woman out, and go home. But she couldn't. These were the conditions of her plea-bargin. She had to sit still and take it. Finally, she blurt out...

"Whatever, listen!! I'd like to just get started with whatever it is that I have to do. You want me to clean this stock room, or what?"

"No, no. No heavy labor. Nothing like that. You're right though. It's time to get started. Just do everything I say, and there will be no problems. Refuse to do what I say, and then it becomes a police matter. Are we clear?"

Winona hated the tone of this woman. Who the hell did she think she was?!? She was right though, she had to do everything this woman said, or jail she was-a-comin'.

"Crystal. Let's get started."

"Let's. Take off your shirt."

"Excuse me?!!?"

"Take off your shirt. NOW."

Winona felt hate jump through her body, but she did as she was told and removed her shirt. She stood there in the stock room of Sakks, with this Yolanda person and wearing only a bra and a pair of sweatpants and sneakers. After removing her shirt, a chill made her flesh breakout in goosebumps, and her nipples hardened. Winona Ryder's nipples hardned very easily. She had sensitive nipples.

"Good. Now raise your arms."

Winona looked at her strangely. "What?"

"Raise your arms. Up over your head."

Winona didn't understand why she was asked to do this, but she did as she was told and held her arms above her head. Yolanda smiled, obviously pleased by her obedience.

"Now, close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Winona rolled her eyes in annoyance and closed her eyes. Here she stood, shirtless, arms over her head, and her eyes were closed. She wondered what the hell kind of community service this was, and , as if in answer, Yolanda picked up a long peacock feather and ran it lightly down Winona's bare, exposed underarm. Winona shook as if hit by electricity and lowered her arms. She opened up her eyes and screamed out, "HAA!!! What the hell do you think your doing?!?!"

"Simply testing upper-body sensitivity. Your very ticklish, aren't you?"

Winona Ryder's eyes went wide at this question. She meekly responded..

"Yes. But what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, you see, as punishment for your crime, I am going to tickle you until you go absolutely insane. Now raise your arms, and keep them up!"

"Tickle me?!? That's it!! I'm leaving!!"

Winona turned and began to storm out, but just then Yolanda turned up the heat.

"Fine. Go. I'll just alert the police that you are in violation of your plea bargin."

This last statement struck Winona. She had no choice. If she didn't submit to the tickling she would go to jail. She couldn't have that. So, she swallowed her pride, walked back over to Yolanda and obidiently raised her arms. Yolanda smiled devilishly and started to lightly tickle Winona's tummy with the peacock feather. Winona gasped out a delicious giggle and dropped her arms to protect her ticklish tummy.

"Keep those arms up, missy! I'm not going to tell you again!"

"It tickles!! I can't keep them up!!"

"Try."

So, Winona raised her arms again, exposing her bare tummy and underarms once again. Yolanda immediately used the feather to trace along the curve of Winnona's underarm. Winona eyes squeezed shut as she was overtaken by silent giggling. Yolanda then used the quill of the feather to circle Winona's ticklish little bellybutton. Her face turned red as she tried to withstand this maddening tickle.

"HEEE!!! HEEEEE!!!HOO!!!"

"How does it feel, dear?" Yolanda asked.

"HEEE!!! HEEEHEHE!! IT TICKLES!!!"

"Such a ticklish tummy, on such a beautiful girl." Yolanda kept on circling Winona's sensitive belly button while Winona struggled to keep her arms above her head. She thought she might make it, but that's when Yolanda used her other hand to dig into Winona's underarm. The underarm tickling, combined with the bellybutton torture was just too much, and Winona dropped her arms and broke down into cute little giggles.

"HOOOO!!!!HEHEHEEHEEEEHEEEEE!!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!"

Yolanda was visually upset.

"If you cannot keep your arms up, then I shall tie you up, and have my way with you."

Winona looked at her fearfully. She turned and began to run, but Yolanda pounced on her quick as a cat. Before she could think, Yolanda had her tied up on a table. Her strength was hard to believe. Winona laid there on the table, hands tied above her head, and her ankles secured near at the bottom. Her bare tummy and underarms were exposed for tickling and she was scared out of her mind. She tried to beg.

"Please!!! Don't do this!! I can pay you money!! You can tell everyone you tickled me silly!! Just don'T!! I'm way too ticklish for this, please!!"

Without answering, Yolanda dove all ten fingers into Winona's unbelievebly sensitive underarms, and with a little bit of finger wriggling, had the sexy star laughing like a maniac.

"WHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!HOOOHOHHOHHHHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!STOP!!!!HAHAAAAAA"

"tICKLE, TICKLE, TICKLE, Winona. Do you like this?"

"NOHOHOHHHOOOOHOHOHHHOOOO!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!WHAHAAAHAHAAAAA!!!"

"Then why are you laughing, sweetie?"

"BECAUSE IT TICKLES!!!!HAHAAAAHHEHEEHEHEHEEEEEWHEEHEHEHEEEHEEEEE!!!!"

Winona was in a sate of tickle delirioum. This womans fingers manipulated every ticklish inch of her underarms. She thought she would pee all over gerself, but then it got worse. Yolanda immediately dropped down to Winona's bare tummy and started to knead the sensitive flesh. Winona Ryder went berserk!!

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHHAAAAAAA!!!! NOT MY TUMMY!!!!! NOT MY TICKlISH TUMMY!!!!HAAHAHAHAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHEEE!!!!"

"Ticklish tummy. I like the way that sounds. Say it again."

"HAHAAAHAHAAAAATICKLISH TUMMY!!!! HAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!"

"Tell me you have a very ticklish tummy."

"WHAAAHAHHAAAHEHHEEEEEE!!! I HAVE A VERY TICKLISH TUMMY!!!!!HEHEHEHEEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!"

Yolanda was enjoying this. Winona Ryder was probably the most ticklish girl on the planet. After tickling her ribs and tummy for a while, Winona's bellybutton looked too sweet to ignore, so she dropped her mouth onto it and began to ticklishly blow rassberries all over Winona's tummy. Winona screamed like a banshee.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEHEEHEEHEHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAAAAA!!!!! OH THAT TICKLES!!!!!STOP!!!HAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAAAHEHEHHEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Yolanda tickled her tummy for a good 20 minutes before stopping. Winona giggled and breathed heavily. Sweat was all over her sensitive skin. She thought maybe this was the end of it, but that's when she saw Yolanda slide down to the foot of the table and begin to undo the laces on Winona's sneakers.

"No!! Please, not my feet!!!! My feet are so soft and ticklish!! Please!!"

Yolanda paid her no mind and continued to remove Winona's sneakers. Just to test their ticklishness, she tickled her foot through her sock, and Winona screamed. Pleased with her ticklishness, Yolanda pulled both socks off and scrabbled her nails all over the bottoms of Winona Ryder's feet. Her eyes went wide and crazy laughter billowed from her.

"WHOOOOOOHOOOHOHHHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAMWAHAHAHAAAAHEHHEHEHEEEEE!!!! MY FEET!!!! MY FEET!!!!!HAHAHAHAAHAHEHHEHEHEEEE!!!!OH MY TICKLISH FEET!!!!HAHAHAAAA!!!!

"Wow!!! Your feet are incredibly ticklish. Your name should Winona Tickle Feet."

"HAHAHAAAAAA!!!! STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!HHEHEHEEEHEHHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!"

Winona's feet wiggled crazily back and forth as Yolanda's nails tickled every single inch of them. She'd poke at her toes, and then trace crazy designs on her soles. Winona was giggling, and crying and whimpering at this point. Utterly helpless to stop the horrible tickling. Then Yolanda started a variation on the old piggy game.

"This little piggy stole a hat.
This little piggy stole a dress.
This little piggy stole a shirt.
And this little piggy cut security tags.
But this little piggy went...WEE WEEWEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL THE WAY TO TICKLE HELL!!!"

"NOOOHOHOHOOOOHOHOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHEHHEEEEEEEEE!!!! MY PIGGIES!!!!!HAHAHAHAAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEEEEEE!!!"

Yolanda continued to tickle torture Winona's poor ticklish feet and toes. She made Winona say humiliating things like, "Tickle my ticklish toes", and "My name is tickle feet", over and over as she tortured the poor starlet. When she stopped, Winona was completely out of breath, and humiliated beyond description. She thought it couldn't get any worse, but that's when Yolanda pulled off Winona's sweat pants. While Winona wept and shivered, Yolanda spoke.

"My dear Winie, are your inner thighs ticklish?"

"Yes. Please don't tickle them!! I'll do anyth......"

Winona's begging was cut off as Yolanda began to deftly tickle the cute brunettes ticklish inner thighs. Winona reacted like a bolt of electricity had gone through her.

"WHAHHAHHAAAAHAAHHEHEHHEEEEEEE!!!!! IT TICKLES IT TICKLES IT TICKLES!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAAHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Yolanda tickled her inner thighs and pinched her ticklish knees for a good half an hour while Winona giggled, sputtered and cried in ticklish agaony. After she stopped, she spent the next half hour running feathers of all kinds up and down her ticklish body. After all that was done, Winona, who could barely think past the insane tickling, was already broken. She couldn't beg. She couldn't plead. All she could do was laugh. Then Yolanda squirted baby oil all over her naked body. Then she spoke.

"Winona, are you sorry for what you have done?"

"Oh my god!!! Yes I'm sorry!! I'll never do it again!!! I promise!!!"

"Prove to me that you are sorry."

Winona was at her wits end. She knew what she had to do. She had no choice. She simply had to grit her teeth and hope she wouldn't be tickled to death. She gulped and opened her mouth.

"Please tickle me. I'm a naughty girl and i deserve to be tickled."

Yolanda smiled and wickedly wiggled her fingers at Winona while chanting....

"Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle!!"

When her fingers came into contact with the slippery oiled up skin of Winona Ryder, they slipped and slided all over causing Winona to break out again in insanely, ticklish laughter.

"WHAHAHAHHAHAAAHEHEHHEHEEHEEHEHEEEEE!!! WHHAHAAAHIOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Winona was tickled like that for an obscene amount of time. Before it ended, she mercifully passed out. When she awoke, she was dressed and sitting in a chair. She opened her eyes and saw Yolanda standing in front of her. Then she spoke.

"Well, you ticklish little cutie, our session is just about over. However, your punishment is not. You are to go to this location and do what this card says tommorow morning."

She passed the card to Winona. When she read what the card said, she almost cried.

"You can't be serious!!!"

"Oh I'm serious. And if you are not at the designated spot at the designated time, you are going to jail. Are we clear, ticklish girl?"

"Yes."

Winona took her scalded pride and left the store.

EPILOUGE:
The telivision show, Access Hollywood starts up. The beautiful Nancy Odell begins her report.

"Well, the Winona Ryder shoplifting case just gets weirder and weirder. Right over here in Beverly Hills, at the same spot where Winona was accused of stealing merchandise, a bizzare scene is unfolding. Winona Ryder, clad only in a bikini, is chained up,arms above head, in the front of the store greeting patrons with, "Welcome to Saks. Please tickle me." And they are. There are litterally thousands of people on line with feathers, keys, combs or just fingers. Patiently waiting thier turn to tickle poor Winona Ryder senseless. We were able to get a comment from the deliciously ticklish Winona. Here's what she had to say.

"WHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHEHHEHEEEEEE!!!! CRIME DOSEN'T PAY!!!!!!! PLEASE TICKLE MEEEEHEHEHEEHEHEEE!!!! PLEASE TICKLE MEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHHSAHSHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!! PLEASE TICKLE MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Well, that's about it for Access Hollywood. I'm going to get in line to be among the thousands who will tickle Winona Ryder silly today. And just remeber what Winona said. Crime doesn't pay. But in Winona Ryder's case, it sure does tickle.

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back