• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interactive Story: Charmed Ones Tickled

JourneyMan19

Hey ! Due to my old laptop giving up and me being unable to retrieve my files (life's a bitch sometimes eh!) I haven't contributed to this magnificent site in a while. However, in the meantime I have discovered Writing.com, where any registered member can add to ongoing active stories and share their ideas if he/she desires.

Not very long ago I started my own tickling story, based on the storyline of the old TV series known as Charmed. As a kid I used to watch partly out of entertainment but mainly hoping each time to see the protagonists captured and tied up. Ahh the days of emerging fantasies :happyfloa

Anyway, I've only just written the 15th chapter and would like to invite anyone who would like to participate to do so. I'm fairly pleased with what I've done so far but am one of the only ones to have added anything so far and would love nothing more than getting a load of other people's ideas. It's a site that could be great with a little more activity.

The link to the story is below, so please if you've anything you'd like to add feel free. Thanks for reading !

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1738073-Charmed-Ones-Tickled

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back