• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks to Carrie939 for the inspiration.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are always appreciated.

Ravenous Enchantment,
Inspired by Carrie939,
Written by Ticklishascribe,
c.

I have been anticipating this for a long time; The idea of having you at my mercy has left my brain running on only one thought and my eyes engrave in my brain the sight of you bound and awaiting my pleasure and I see you quivering. The extreme look of bewilderment and terror on your face is priceless and to deliciously add to it is the fact that somehow your voice is gone and you can’t utter a word in protest. I can imagine a myriad of thoughts is racing through your brain and so to heighten those thoughts I plan on blindfolding you.... Now all you’ll see sense is the feel of the soft bonds at your wrists and ankles, and the almost silent sound as I move around the room. At least until I touch you.

“How does it feel?” I whisper in your ear. To my delight you jerk and squirm. “Ever we first met I have been watching you, reading and rereading your online profile, and my notes of all the chats we ever had, and yes I loved every one of them.”

“Woman to woman we’re going to get free and easy today.” I say softly. “Our love, and our laughter, especially your laughter, will fill the air.” I watch as you squirm to writhe, pulling at the bonds and now trying to find your voice.

I’ve been recording our chats and writing them down word for word and I especially love the parts where if I even mention anything about your body even in passing mention, you practically have conniptions. To be honest, ever since I moved in, you’ve captivated me and I’ve wanted so much to touch you, to hold you, to caress you, kiss you, to be with you.

The look on your face is still bewilderment and terror and I hear you gasp is if to try to form words, but you are still silent.

“I must say that I’ve enjoyed looking at your feet most of all. And what I really wanted to do was to get to know them and you better my love. I want to see those most of all, to sumptuously and sensually sample those curvy 7’s of yours. “

The word fuck barely comes from you followed by instant silence and I watch with great and evil delight, as your feet, protected only in their sneakers and socks, writhe all over trying to find some refuge from me. I smile evilly as there will be no refuge.

“How do I know your size you frantically wonder? Well one sunny day when you were asleep on your lounge, I snuck over and measured, photographed and drew sketches of them.”

The look of bewilderment and terror is now carved on your face like it’s carved in stone and still your voice is nowhere to be found. I have silenced you with my words and while the feeling is new to me, it has never felt so warm. I watch as your entire body jerks and writhes and your feet still urgently seek out any sort of refuge. I want to get those feet here and now, but I must save them for later.

“And I loved watching your feet and the rest of you as you did your yoga and meditation, and I was always hoping that while you did your mantra, you were thinking of me.”

The look of terror grows on you as I now lie on the bed beside you and gaze into your wide open eyes. I can see and feel you trying to squirm away from me, but my tying you down have prevented that. Looking at your baby soft skin has me in goose bumps and it feels so good. But I want to see all of your skin; I want YOU to feel natural, to feel the way that nature intended you to feel. To join me in the love of nature and let me show my love for you. Yes it is true; I love you and have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. You are the window to my soul and I want to join our souls together.

“But enough talk, I want to feel just how soft your skin really is.” My fingers begin in a slow swirling motion and glide across your sensitive armpits and you squirm as you feel my soft, feather touch. I can see your eyes suddenly closing tight and see you bite your lip, trying as hard as you can, not to react.

“Such silky, soft armpits you have, you must use organic soaps on your body; your body which has fascinated and fascinates me no end.” I know you want to tell me to stop touching them, but the minute you open your mouth your reaction will suddenly erupt and tell me its game over for you. Laughter is good for the soul.”

Your squirming has increased and you are now jerking at the bonds that hold your arms. The arching of your back is also a giveaway that your reaction is about ready to explode and I continue the swirling.

“Are we having fun?” I ask of you, knowing full well that you’d love to be anywhere but here, and I am delighted in the fact that the bondage won’t allow you that luxury. I continue the swirling for a few moments more, then with lightning swiftness, I dig my fingers in and to my fervid delight you erupt with shrieks of laughter. I immediately stop and you begin to calm, but still squirm as I now re-enter your pits and do a slow ballet. I whisper how your t-shirt is useless to you as protection and I now allow my fingers to slide inside your short sleeves and sensuously caress your tender skin. The ballet dance continues and your squirming becomes more intense along with some intense giggles.

“Laughter is natural, laughter is free. You will learn in time. I must also tell you that I’ve had a crush on you ever since I moved in next door. The moment I saw you I had to have you, and oh the long nights I spent fingering myself as I fantasized about you in this position, awaiting my pleasures. And oh the pleasures I’m going to give you.”

I lean forward and gently kiss you on the lips several times over, first catching you off guard, then following your head as it tries to keep me from kissing you. As I do this my left hand begins to lightly fondle your right breast and nipple and you squirm in more ways than one. If my continuous kissing has caught you off guard, my breast and nipple fondling, has you on the edge of the edge.

“I want to thank you for not wearing a bra and I would imagine that you like I, find them very restricting. And so I must get you out of these clothes, and into something more natural; your bare skin perhaps? You must be free of the clothes that bind you; that denim dungeon you put yourself in every day, so you may feel the sensual touch of love; my sensual touch of love.”

I continue the kissing and fondling, all the while eying your armpits which are so soft and so teasing to me. I think of all the times I have stood behind the curtains of my upstairs bedroom and looked through the window, seeing you sunning yourself in your bikini. As I looked I surfed your body from your heavenly head to your tantalizingly teasing toes, remembering every curve and salivating over the pleasure to come if I ever had you. Your mouth is clenched tightly shut and judging by the sounds you are trying not to make, I know that I still have you on the edge. Your lips are so soft and tender that I want to make them, and the rest of you mine, for all eternity. I continue the kissing and fondling, and feel you squirming, almost writhing. This is the moment I have been waiting for; that moment when I pledge my love to you and for you and when you feel my love for the first time. I whisper how I will sensually christen you with my love and how we will be forever bonded through each other’s love honey.

“Mmmmmmm Carrie, you and I could make beautiful love together, beautiful love.” You squeal and shake your head from side to side, as you feel a cloth going over your eyes and I blindfold you.

“You didn’t know did you? The long nights when I’d finger myself while imagining you and I being free and easy with each other. Yes I am erotically molten and volcanically hot for you, and now the time has come to realize my fervid and ravenous dreams.“ I can tell even through the blindfold that your eyes are now huge with uncertainty.

You violently shake your head now and I can tell that the phrase “fervid and ravenous dreams, “has your mind in overdrive, and I want to give you a sensual high you’ll never forget. First I want to get your love honey bubbling, your heart and pulse racing, your breath shallow and your love hole fervid, ravenous and wanting. I want you lusting and gutturally screaming for me to take you in the earthiest of ways.”

The word fuck comes out of your mouth again and your voice suddenly falls silent and this has me giggling evilly. You are now writhing and the bed is almost shaking because of it.

“I’ll take that as a yes shall I? I known you’ve secretly, fervidly and ravenously wanted me to give you a slow mind blowing orgasm. Actually several mind blowing orgasms and I have no problem there. I wanted to nibble you all over, from your heavenly head to the tips of your tantalizingly teasing toes and I now know that you want it as well.”

You go to speak, but I put a finger to your lips then begin kissing them again. You try turning your head away again, but I lightly but firmly grip your chin, hold it still and continue kissing. Your lips are warm to my kiss and I can tell that there is a fire fervidly burning within you. But I don’t want you raging yet as I want to build you up slowly, so that when you do have your mind blowing orgasms, you feel each one tenfold. I want your love honey to flow like an endless river.”

I stop and get off the bed to change position to play with you further. Suddenly I lightly, slowly and sensually begin to kiss your left armpit and am rewarded with giggling along with the hissing and swearing. But I continually kiss it, making each kiss longer than the one before. I am really delighted that you hiss and swear as I kiss your armpit and I whisper to you about that being all the ammunition I need. That makes you hiss and swear at me even more and utter an ultimatum that I know you’ll never carry out. Out of the corner of my eye I see your nipples becoming erect again and I congratulate myself on dividing your senses. I decide to divide them even more and my left hand reaches out and slowly slides under the top of your denim overalls and softly and sensually pinches your left nipple. Instantly you spasm and arch your back only to fall back and jerk, thrash and writhe some more. Your overalls do nothing to protect you, but in turn, assist me in keep my hand on your nipple. Even your shirt is useless to you as protection. You are my nirvana now, keeping me high in arousal, fulfilling the dreams and fantasies that have helped me overcome some long lonely nights. I change to the right armpit and nipple and get the same results, but this time I up the anti by lightly spider tickling your left armpit and that makes you begin to buck on the bed.

“Ooooh someone’s in a bind; and a grind.”

After a few moments I stop and watch as you subside. To really blow your senses, I lightly kiss your forehead then each cheek. You hiss and tell me “Don’t go there.” Then offer another ultimatum, which I know you won’t be able to keep either. I whisper to you about kissing your other lips and again you hiss and swear at me. Such threats you say you’ll carry out, amuse me and I delight in each one as you announce it. Again I change position and again suddenly you jerk, arch your back, thrash and writhe along with even more hissing, swearing and more useless ultimatums as my left hand slowly slides across the toe of your left sneaker and begins to wriggle your foot. I delight in feeling you jerk, try to stifle your response. You hiss and swear back and desperately try to free your foot to stop this subtle torture.

It’s now time for the main event and I sit myself at your feet. Grasping your sneaker covered feet at their toes I wriggle them to show what power I have over you. The sudden and intense writhing of your feet confirms the power I have over you and I wriggle them again.

“Your sneakers won’t protect your feet girl and neither will your socks. And it’s show time. Have your feet ever been tickled, I mean seriously tickled.

I will give you the slowest most intense tickling your feet have ever felt. You need to feel free and laughter will help you.”

I grip your left foot by the toe and pull it toward me, then slowly begin to unlace your sneaker. Instantly your leg begins intensely pumping and your foot jerks and writhes in my grip. The squeals have now turned to begging and I now know that I have you on the verge of running, at least in the psychological sense.

“Now you can’t expect me to not tickle your feet etc, when you’ve told me that they’re an eleven on the tickle scale.” I now pull the last of the laces undone and now turn my attention to wriggling your sneaker loose on your foot. I giggle evilly at the power I have over your foot and laugh as each jerk and writhe from you loosens your sneaker even more.

“Keep it up girl and you’ll pull your foot of your sneaker in no time.” I hear a very audible “Fuck” and feel your foot suddenly push toward me to keep your sneaker on, but I pull back and pull it off completely. Now I stare at a socked foot and a thin sock at that and savour the moment when the peeling of that sock will really back you against the wall.

“I can’t wait to bend those toes back and really see those soles of yours once more.”

You jerk, thrash and writhe. Your foot and leg are now pumping on and pounding the bed and I smile evilly at the explosions of thoughts that are now blowing your mind. I strike like a cobra, with a single finger stroking your left sole from heel to toes and you shriek and pump and pound the bed even more.

“More laughter will make you free, and you must be free. Less clothing will make you free too; and you must be free. I must free you, as I love you.”

You squeal and writhe more, furiously pumping your leg and foot to keep it from my grip. I lean forward. Grip your foot with two hands and kiss your big toe. This has you even more frantic and I can almost hear the word love pounding in your brain and soul.

Perhaps I should get you out of that shirt so that I can not only feel but see the love your nipples have for me. Every time I see them erect I know that they want me and crave me with a fervid and ravenous passion. Starving for me to, kiss, nibble, touch, stroke, pinch and tease them to an orgasmic erectness.

I move away from your feet and up to your chest, slowly fingering the bottom of your denim overall shorts. You are squirming and very nervous right now. I dart out and pinch your knee and to my delight you shriek and writhe. My hand now slowly slides up your left leg and I spider the bottom edge of your left inner thigh. This has you violently writhing and incoherent in speech and I smile sweetly and evilly.

“Zippers and other easy to open clasps, tells me a girl fervidly and ravenously craves it. Tight jeans and tops tell me where she wants it and not seeing her bra tells me how she wants it. So I know exactly what you’re telling me and it’s making me oh so orgasmically horny.”

You squeal and really writhe now, your legs pumping intensely and desperately trying to close and your arms straining in their bonds to try and protect your breasts. I know my words have hit your deepest primeval thoughts.

Which piece of clothing would you like me to free yourself from first? I have all the time in the world so you can take a moment to consider. After all, you’re not going anywhere.”

I return to your feet and now turn my attention to the other sneaker and Grip by the toe and begin to remove it even more slowly, beginning to pick away at your right sneaker’s lace.

“Bare feet are free, and so I must free these feet that I love so much. Oh the many nights that I fingered myself over your toes and your sensually delicious arches.”

Pulling on one end, I watch as the bow slowly becomes untied and the laces flop to the sides. I know you can feel me unlacing your sneaker as I see and feel your foot writhe and I smile evilly. Inserting my fingers between the sides of your sneaker and your foot, I slowly spread the sneaker and loosen it. Grasping the toe and taking a firm grip on the heel, the sneaker easily comes away from your foot and as I lift it off, I slowly and torturously slither a finger up your sole. Your reactions to the first one coming off were exquisite and I want to not only see your reactions again, but to see them stretched out as well. I watched as you really felt and knew that I was unlacing your sneaker and experiencing your writhing as my fingers descended to separate it from your tense, writhing foot. Again I slowly and torturously slither a finger from heel to toes and your foot reacts with intense writhing and jerking on the restraint. I hold your sneaker aloft as though I am holding a trophy and then toss it to the other side of the room.

“Such a delicious reaction, to something you don’t need. You should be barefoot; set your feet free, let them feel the freedom that only I can show them. Let me love them, undress them, kiss and caress them. Your feet will be my love feet. And you will be my love child. You will be barefoot forever, just like me.”

Back at your left foot, I set my sights on its sock and begin to deprive it of any and all protection. Tugging at the toe of the sock, it begins to come off effortlessly and the slow peeling begins to tickle you. Your foot begins to writhe again and as it does so more of the sock comes off.

“I must free your feet."

Finally it comes off and you’re foot writhes even more now. For the first time, I see your toes flexing and curling and I gaze with evil fascination. Your long ties do a frantic ballet as they try to find some sort of refuge, but to no avail. I admire their silky softness and their sensual shape; each one slightly bulbous at the tips, your baby toes slightly crooked and all just perfect for a good game of the piggies.

“Mmmmmm I can see my fingering was worth it and so I must finger these toes. Do you remember that game of piggies that used to be played on you when you were a kid? I love that game to this day.”

I tuck my right arm around your ankle and grip your heel firmly, then stop for a moment to Look at your now bare rounded foot, I could see that I was right in that needed to be free. This sole of yours is as smooth as I had imagined and hopes if not prayed it to be and I want to rake, rev and run ten fingers lush and rampant over it right now. But I hold back my urges and bend your toes back, getting a firm grip on the foot again. I then single finger stroke the sole from heel to toes and back and another explosion of laughter erupts, followed by intense writhing. I am delighted in this and watch with fervid fascination as your toes ballet even faster.

“Laughter makes you free, movement makes you free, and I want to make you free. Free to love, free to love me and be with me forever.”

Your foot tries to flail but I firm up my grip on your heel as I slowly trace a single finger around and over the arch and then short stroke the centre of it. I delight as your soft sole is allowing my finger to skate over the silky surface and with each stroke more intense writhing followed by muffled laughter. You are really off the scale in your writhing and in your attempts to keep from laughing and I am delighted with every movement that you put forth and every laugh that you try to keep from me. I short stroke the instep then wriggle my finger all over causing even more muffling to erupt. Tickling the soft pad under your toes I discover another hotspot and stroke it for all it was worth.

I continue gripping your heel and watch as your toes hysterically writhe in all directions, then stroke a single finger rapidly from side to side under them and your muffled laughter is more intense and you continue to writhe. This is a new technique I’m using and it is driving you totally crazy. Your foot bucks in my hands and your leg pumps like crazy as the tickling is taking its toll.

“You have such a delicious looking foot, that it’s almost impossible to resist nibbling under your toes.”

You squeal at my latest remark and I can tell that while you are desperately trying not to let the laughter out, your mind is screaming, promising me anything if I stop tickling your feet. I giggle evilly again and now began to slowly slide my fingers from side to side, which causes you to writhe more. I can feel the power within you, the power that I am slowly encircling, slowly overpowering and slowly taking prisoner. I slowly torture your foot with sensual strokes, knowing that this is driving you totally insane. I giggle to myself knowing that I have you exactly where I want you and know that I could carry this on for hours if I so choose to. You now know I have waited for this moment for a long time and that I am not about to stop soon. I giggle evilly to myself and continued the torturous tickling, paying special attention to your arch, the ball of your foot and the joints of your toes. I thoroughly delight as your leg pumps like crazy and your foot writhes in my grip.

“I will win you know… the laughter will free you totally and you will be mine; for I love you.”

My fingers flit up and down your sole like a butterfly. As they dance across your sole and under your toes, I feel the power in your foot surge and it is as though every ounce of strength you have left in you is focused on your tickled foot. Now I suddenly stop and now gaze at it; again feeling the power in it and watching it writhe in my grip.

"Some piggies perhaps?"

Instantly you squeal and utter a very terse and muffled “Fuck,” your toes clench, and use two fingers to grip your big toe and slowly bend it back. You fight hard to clench it, but my grip was firm and at last the toe is mine.

"This little piggy wants to be free." I giggle evilly as you try to say no, but don’t want to open your mouth for fear that the laughter will escape. As I sensually teasingly tweak and twist the toe. You go wild under me and I have to grip your foot even more tightly to keep it still. I grasp the second toe and slowly wriggle it unclenched, and then once more sensually and teasingly tweak and twist.

"This little piggy got freed by me."

You continue to go wild under me, bucking madly, complete with desperately trying not to laugh, but trying to beg for release.

"Should I convince this toe to help me free the others?”

My words shoot through you like a bolt of lightning and you go even wilder under me and I giggle evilly once more, knowing that I have you on the edge. I hear you trying to say no, but again desperately not wanting to let the laughter out.

"This little piggy I want to love me." I grasp the middle toe and unclench it like the others. "I want this little piggy to passionately and freely love me.”

You are silent but hysterical now and the bed is rocking. I continue to delight in every second of your tickle; in the fact that you are out of control and that I have total control of you. Your toes were unbelievably virginally soft and supple and I rewarded with every touch.

"And this little piggy." I add with evil relish, slowly and torturously unclenching your forth toe followed by more sensually, teasingly tweaking and twisting. “This forth piggy got introduced to free love."

I am pleased that you are beginning to give in as squeals now come from you and I wriggle it further just to tease. The squeals are wearing you down, and you are hysterical to keep them from becoming full bore laughter and letting the world know that you are now mine.

“Now I can’t forget the baby toe, as I don’t want it feeling lonely now do I. You wouldn’t want your baby toe feeling lonely would you? You’d want it to be loved.” I wriggle it and watch as you go wild once more, bucking on the bed and almost violently writhing now. I suddenly stop playing piggies with your toes and I can hear your laboured breath. I can tell that you’re on the edge and I wanted to keep there for as long as possible.

“I think your other foot needs to be free too, but first I want to free your nipples. I want them to love me as much as your feet do.”

You squeal again and rock from side to side and as I sit beside your waist, you begin bucking again. I know well that your eyes are closed tight and as I see your head violently moving from side to side I realize I’ve have never experienced anyone like you before.

“These mini overalls will have to come off, freeing even more of you.” I am so sensually, fervidly and ravenously excited I’m just purring.

You squeal as I slowly begin to unbuckle the straps of your overalls; left one first. With it, comes another eruption in that you begin to buck wildly, thrusting your chest in the air and beginning to squeal again. Being stretched out and tied down doesn’t allow you much room to manoeuvre, but never the less you try, as I now unbuckle the right one. The slow millimetre by millimetre pulling down of your zipper makes you stop bucking, but you do squeal again then clench your mouth shut.

“I shall have to cut the rest of then off.” I stop and whisper. “You won’t need it anyway, once I free your body.”

You squeal no in protest and I can imagine your eyes clenched tightly shut as if to ward off what I’ll do to you next. Another squeal and this time you also jerk as you feel the cold steel of my scissors. The now slow repetitive snipping is making you squirm and I delightfully imagine the terror you must be in. Now I wrestle your overalls from under you and slowly slide them free, then toss them away.

“You didn’t need that denim skin anyway did you and you certainly don’t need those panties, as silky and as soft as they look. How silky and soft are they?” I reach out and slowly let my fingertips meander, octopus like over your panty covered pussy and you squeal and jerk again, then desperately try to close your legs. I delight in feeling the smoothness of your mound, feeling no hair what so ever and I slow up my fingers and begin tracing the edge clockwise. To say you are screwed is wrong, but to say you will be is more to the point, for not only have I been wanting to tickle you since the day I first laid eyes on you, I’ve been wanting to make love to you as well.

“I haven’t felt a pussy this soft, since Willow, my last lover.” This has you squeal and I can tell that you never knew that I was lesbian. Still another squeal as I slowly and sensually trace the edge of your panties, the edge of your sleeveless t shirt and your tummy in between, from left to right and back again.

“Shall I go for your tummy or your honey hole?”

You find your voice and swear at me, then suddenly realize what you’ve just done and profusely apologize. You intensely squirm on the bed, pulling at the bonds and arching your back.

“Well at least you’re trying to answer my question, but which is it, your honey hole or your tummy?

They both come up to greet me. When your tummy rises I see your exquisite little button teasing and taunting me, and it makes me want to dig in and take you on a wild ride. But then your honey hole makes me want me to make you mellow out and oooz with fervid delight. So many choices and so much time.”

You suddenly stop squirming and arching and I continue tracing again moving me finger even slower than before. Your voice returns and you are now quietly begging and trying to reason with me into not doing this. I counter reason with more tracing only this time when I get to just under your button I really slow it up and even sometimes stop. The fact that I am stalking your button while still stalking your honey hole has you totally divided and ready to scream the walls down. I begin teasing and tormenting your tender tummy again and I ballet dance ten fingers all over the soft taught skin and every so often, return to graze your button.

“You don’t want me to touch your button and yet you give me no reason why I shouldn’t touch it. And that’s all the ammunition and reason I need to touch it.”

I enter it and wriggle my finger all over, teasing the soft knot below and now watching you writhe and giggle intensely. I know you are on the verge of screaming and so I want to take my sweet time in demolishing it. Your back arches again then falls back on the bed and again you try to burrow into it to get away. Then as sudden as my finger began stroking your tummy and button, it stops.

“Sensitive buttons turn me on and I must thank you for having an orgasmic one.”

I continue to watch as you squirm, knowing that you are frantically wondering where I will strike next. Suddenly you squeal as you feel the coldness of steel against your tummy and hear the first snips as I begin to cut off your top.

“I can’t wait to see your nipples, to make love to them. And I must congratulate you on not wearing a bra.” I smile evilly at you as you squeal again. “And you didn’t think I noticed.”

You squeal again as you feel the last snip cut your top in half and then feel me go for the sleeves. Slowly cutting each I giggle evilly and you now frantically beg for anything that will set you free. Pulling your top out from under you, which brings forth more squealing and begging, and I put a finger to your lips to silence you. I gaze at your breasts and am delighted at the fact of how erect they are and that you had no control over them. I slowly reach out and let a single finger lightly land upon your left nipple and then slowly dance tender nipple and areola. I am greeted by more squirming and an abrupt and short squeal as my finger sends wave after wave of erotic sensations through you. I can tell that each sensation is exploding in your brain as you continue to strain at the bonds. I stroke my all over now and this torments you even further and your squeals are now becoming more frequent.

The language that is coming out of you is partly in four letter words and very blunt and to the point, but I ignore it and begin softly pinching your nipples. The word fuck is wrenched from you and you call me a sadistic pervert, all the while trying to keep your breasts away. I happily follow them and pinch more and more, and the fact that I can follow your now sensitive breasts is driving you crazy and I take great delight in each jerk and writhe. Your blunt language is still full force and I enjoy each word in its earthy simplicity.

“That’s it; you just let out your inner earthy self and mellow for me. Love is not only fervid, passionate and sensual, but mellow as well and I want you so mellow that you puddle for me.”

I now stop and watch your reactions subside and evilly think on my next move. I watch you jerk and swear at me again as I pinch your nipples, and pinch them once more for a repeat performance. I ignore your begging and continue to tease the now erect nipples. I tease you even further by thanking you for the four letter compliments as I am please at giving you what it is driving you crazy. I move over to the right one and stroke it, but add the evilness of pinching the left one again. I imagine how your eyes must be fiery and heated with passion for me and I giggle evilly at knowing the fact that you can’t do a single thing about it. I change tactics now and stroke and pinch both nipples. You arch your back and your begging becomes illegible. and I see that I continue to hit a hotspot. I let my fingers tease and torment your nipples, touching only the very tips of them.

"Just a few more strokes and these nipples will be dangerously close to cracking." I giggle evilly, and then once more stop the stroking.

You grab eagerly for breath, taking in as much air as possible, not knowing when or where I will start again. I get off the bed, watching you writhe even more and arch your back as you strain at the bonds hoping to free yourself. With your hands tied straight above your head it will make it even easier for me to go for my next target; your armpits. With the bed in the middle of the room I stand above your head and begin to flex my fingers over them. I whisper the word armpits and I watch with delight as you try to burrow into the bed to keep them from being touched. But I suddenly get a fervid idea.

Returning to sit beside you again I once again begin pinching and fondling your nipples, only this time I add the sensual and slow kissing of your left armpit. This has you really squeal and frantically pump your left arm to pull it free from the restraint. You are bucking again and I delight in following your armpit in its limited movement and continuing its silky smoothness.
You are now going ballistic and begging me not to touch you there let alone kiss. I giggle evilly and you really begin to lose it, with even more writhing, back arching and begging.

“Mmmmmm, again you have very smooth hollow and I now know just how sensitive this one is. I love sensual armpits on a woman as they make her more fervidly desirable to me.”

I suddenly stop kissing and blow a huge raspberry and this causes you to scream and me to giggle, knowing I have hit another hotspot. I blow several more, delighting in every scream that comes from you and I make sure that each one is longer than the one before. Looking up at you I decide to save the other one for later.

I reposition myself behind you and above your head and I lower my fingers to lightly trace the outer edges of your pits, causing you to immediately buck and writhe all over. Again I feel the smoothness of your skin which allows my fingers to ballet everywhere. You are squealing, bordering on screaming and I know that I have hit another hotspot. I let one hand go clockwise and the other in the opposite direction and this drives you even more insane and now I also let my fingers get octopus like and lightly swim over to the deepest recesses. This has you straining on the restraints that hold your arms and me giggling evilly,

“I see someone doesn’t like my pendulums in their pits and I again must compliment you on having such soft pits and tell you that they make me want to play with them all night.”

You squeal again and I detect a bit of a scream coming. I want so much to dig in and rock your world again, but I hold off in order to tease you further. I know that under your blindfold your eyes are clenched tightly shut and it makes me giggle even more. There is nothing you can do to avoid and/or stop the tickles and the fact that I even mentioned how I would love to do this all night, really has you on the edge of the edge.

You buck and writhe even further as my fingers skitter all over then dance back into the deepest recesses of your smooth hollows and this causes you to jerk, once more, arch your back and squeal intensely. In a sudden change of pace I dug in and tickle firmly, causing you to really rocket off the bed and scream then pound your head and bum against the mattress. Your bucking is so intense and your laughter even more intense, that they are driving me wild with delight. But this is only a momentary intensity that I have planned for you, and so I sit beside you again and move my fingers onto your ribs and probe between them, sliding from tips to back... I have you in the palm of my hand and I let you know it.

“If you’d like I could stop here and go somewhere else. How about your feet? I must confess, you have the most naturally and sensually shaped feet I have ever seen on a girl and I want to pledge my life to them.”

I lean forward and kiss you, and as I pull away, you start begging me not to go near your feet again, but I kiss you again to silence you, then announce to you that it’s time for the first of many sensual massages I have planned and begin to straddle you.

I softly and playfully begin to stroke, tease and pinch your nipples. Instantly you violently rock from side to side and again arch your back. This is one of the moments I have been waiting for, one of the moments that I have played and replayed in my mind many times over while fingering myself. And now it is real and the only fingering being done here, is on your nipples.

"Oh gawwwwd noooooooooooooo!" Is your only almost breathless reply

"Oh gawwwwd yesssssssssssssss." I reply softly, imitating you, then giggle.

I can feel a change in your nipples as I continue stroking, teasing and pinching and I can tell by your squirming and laboured breath it’s beginning to sensually drive you wild. I smile as I watch as all you writhe underneath me, knowing that something sensual was happening inside of you. I can feel your waist writhing under me, and I squirm on top of you to imitate your movement. I now rest my hands on the outside of your breasts and began to massage your nipples with my thumbs. You immediately squirm more, tried to arch your back and let out another almost breathless “Oh God” followed by a short squeal.

"Hmmmm, I think someone is getting horny here."

You let out the word fuck and I can feel your nipples getting hard and indeed her breasts getting warm all over and you continue to writhe.

"Oh myyyyyyyyyy gawwwwd!" You continued to writhe under me. "Oh gawwwwd,”

You jerk at that thought as my thumbs still massage your ever-hardening nipples and are now also massaging your areolas as well. You can't stop writhing as I can feel that your breasts are now on fire, and so I want to massage those fires into a sensual frenzy.

"Did you know that after a woman has had an orgasm, she is one hundred per cent more sensitive? So I wonder how horny can I get you before you orgasm."

Suddenly I move my hands from your breasts and began spidering in your pits again. You now desperately want to bring your arms down as I enter them and began to slowly massage. The guttural giggles return and your head again violently rolls from side to side.

"You want me to go back to your sensually stimulating breasts; I was getting sensuously hot there. Or shall I continue with these delicious pits. Or shall I get even more sensual with somewhere lower."

You jerk at my words again, now knowing that I could if not will go there and that makes you writhe even more under me. I can tell that your senses are divided even more now, that your brain is almost in overload, and that you are still on the edge of the edge. I know that the tickling is one thing, but to add the sensual stroking and massaging of your breasts is making your even more unstable.

”Soon you will be free and full of love for me, so you will experience the garden of earthy and fervid delights as I make love to you.

"Oh myyyyyyyyyygawwwwd nnnoooooooo!"

”I know you want me, want me in the earthiest and most fervid of senses. I know you crave free love with me, that you crave me to see your tender bud that desperately wants to blossom. Well Mother Nature is here to help you, to help you blossom into the fervid flower that you crave to be.”

“I don’t crave anything like that!” You are able to push the words out.

“While your mouth says no, your honey hole tells it to shut up, for it’s seething with ravenous sensual hunger. And when I see that honey hole of yours, I’m going be all over you like a bug on a windshield.”

I suddenly stop and you take in all the air you can get. But I cut that short as I begin kissing your armpits and the nape of your neck. You desperately want to scrunch your neck but your bondage doesn’t allow that and you try to shake me off and giggle intensely. I begin nibbling your neck and you continue to try and shake me 0ff. I also begin kissing and nibbling your ears and still you try to unseat me. I can see that my incessant and torturous actions are driving you mad as you are squirming violently and giggling more and more. Your brain’s circuits are short of being overloaded as the nibbles and kisses come in constant waves. I cal tell you want to scream, but your guttural giggles are stealing any breath with which you need to speak.

“Mmmmmmm you are a fervid feast my honey hole and I want to gorge on your sweetness. I want you to love me freely.”

I can tell that you want to be free in both body and mind. Free from the intensely torturous tickles that I am giving you, free from the mind-blowing reactions that you are forced to give me. I can also tell that you are screaming inside for me to stop. Your mind, body and almost even your spirit are imploding from this and that makes me giggle to myself even more. From the moment my fingers touch you anywhere on your body you are electric and your reactions give you away. I can tell that I have your senses divided, surrounded, outnumbered and slowly being overwhelmed to the point of either dying or being captured. I love how you try to form words; try to beg me to stop, but your squeals, giggles laughter and intense writhing are stealing any strength and hope of that.

”I think the rest of your overalls have to come off, because it’s love honey time.”

You squeal arch your back and violently pull at the restraints and I giggle evilly. You squeal, again, almost scream no, when I pick up a large knife off the bedside table and hold it over you. I now slowly slip it inside the left leg of your overalls and begin slitting them up the side. The subtle noise from the cutting of your denim is driving you crazy, but you daren’t move as I may accidentally cut you as well. I finish slitting up the left leg and move over to the right and again you panic violently and hysterically. The slitting sound suddenly silences your movement again and you whimper no to me and shake your head from side to side.

“I also get very turned on every time you do your yoga and meditation. I love watching bend, twist and contort, your soles upturned; your curvy feet teasing me with their sensuous ballet. “

Again you squeal and pull violently at the restraints and as soon as you arch your back, I pull your cut overalls out from under you. Now you repeat your writhing and squealing as I take scissors to your panties and make short work of removing them.

“Mmmmmm. As I had fervidly hoped for; shaved and wanting, fervidly wanting.”

I go silent now and watch and you continue to writhe and buck. Your head roles from side to side and while I can see you are trying to speak, to form words, nothing is coming out and this pleases me no end. I whisper the word pussy and blow softly on it causing you to buck and writhe again. I go silent once more and let you scream inside, wondering where I am and what I’m going to do next. Suddenly you squeal, buck and writhe as ten spidery fingers skitter up your left sole and then down it again. You are now repeatedly bucking on the bed and straining at the bonds that held you. Every ounce of strength you have is being used to free your foot from its torment.

"Time for some tickles?" I ask, cupping my right hand under her left heel then firmly gripping the foot. Again you go wild under me, begging for me not to do tickle and my response is a quick spider tickle up the spasming sole, bringing sudden but more intense giggling to cackling and violent writhing. Your head and bum repeatedly pounded the mattress and you again put all of your strength into freeing your foot.

"I must free you with laughter, you must be free."

You are too busy laughing and writhing to respond and I increase my spider tickling and began raking and revving my fingers on your sole. This drives you even wilder and I have to grip your foot tighter to keep it still. My nimble fingers are quick, relentless and torturous and don’t miss a micrometer if ticklish skin. I then suddenly stop and I hear your laboured breath and feel your writhing, albeit subsiding.

“I forgot to tell you girl, that the more you laugh, the more charged up I become and the more I love you. Which means you will be here a while, and so on that note you better get comfortable, or as comfortable as you can get.” I laugh as I say it.

I now quickly and repetitively short stroke a single finger all over your arch and the ball and the tickling sensations make you wrench in your bonds even more. Your laughter is now going from soprano screams to silent and I find your vocal range so exquisite and so I continue to tease your to laugh and scream more. Your head snaps from side to side and your mouth is wide open with laughter and screams as your whole body is experiencing one spasm after another.

“What say you my love honey, some more tickling?” Another question that I didn’t make a question: and you are too busy screaming with laughter to answer, although I know well what your answer would be. I delight in now using two fingers on the spasming sole and go from heel to toes and then began spider tickling under the toes in the soft joints. I increase the torment and now bring out the wildcat in you. My coup de grace is to now use all five fingers to rake and rev all over sole and this drives you especially mad. I now release your foot and begin erratic but incessant stroking and your feet writhe in ticklish agony. No matter where you move your feet, I just follow them effortlessly and my nimble fingers torture every micrometer of sole. You grit your teeth, trying to endure, but the tickling sensations are surrounding you, wearing you down, overpowering you and I know that your laughter wants to return. I smiled as more grunts came from you and the more you grunt and writhe the more I tickle. And the more I tickle, the more you grunt and writhe. Then laughter you have dammed up inside of you immediately bursts as I enter both your left and right arch and toes at the same time.

“That’s it you laugh freely for me, you give me what I crave and later I will give you love.”

Your body’s movements are wild, erratic and intense. The incessant tickling of your arch and toes is way beyond torture to you, and you try to scrunch your toes in order to cease the tickling. But I bend them back with my left hand and tickle with the right and this drives you again to bucking and arching your back.

“I love it when you arch your back as it exquisitely shows off a hint of prominent ribs, and I plan on getting sensual with your ribs. By the way, did you also know that I can also play piggies with the ribs? Can you imagine me tweaking and saying this little ribby. I have no doubts that would really free your laughter.”

You continue the wild, erratic and intense movements and I want to reach over and begin on your ribs immediately. But I’m not done with your feet yet.

"God I love your off the scale struggles; it makes me want to do this to you everyday. Now what would happen if I tickled here?" I fiendishly revved my index finger, short stroking the top of the arch, and was rewarded with more off the scale writhing and soprano to guttural laughter.

"Or how about here? I cruise the entire fine line that separated the arch from the instep, and still more of the same reactions echoed from you. Reactions that make me grin evilly and do it again, only this time back and forth. You are barely holding onto what is left of your sanity by a thread. You are in ticklish abandon and torturous agony and I can tell that your mind, nervous system and senses are all starving for some relief. I do some spider tickling now, with short strokes that bring continued reactions from you, and this delights me very much. Then suddenly I stop and your laughter and writhing begin to subside.

“Is it piggies time again?” I ask coyly, and “Fuck no,” is your sudden and hissed reply.

To add to your torment, I now began nibbling your toes and the spasming toes in my mouth feels heavenly as I know that this is driving you very near the edge of losing it altogether. As I do this, five fingers stroke and torture every micrometer of the tender ticklish sole. Your back is arched; arms and legs straining at the bonds that hold you. I suddenly release your tormented toes from my ravenous nibbling and begin the same technique on your tender arch. Even more off the wall struggles and higher decibels of laughter are released and I laugh at finding the tickler's nirvana.

“This little piggy was just begging to be tickled.” I tweak your big toe. “And have its joint sensually nibbled.”

You are a wildcat and more and I love every buck jerk and writhe. I’m having the time of my life and with nine toes to go, things could only get better.

“This little piggy, trying to compete with the big piggy to be the longest looks so soft and supple I want to just tweak it and wriggle it and stroke it and nibble its joint.” I am taking my sweet, sweet time with your toes and you’re freaking with each touch.

This little middle piggy looks so scrumptious that I want to put a toe ring on it. But first I must tweak, wriggle, stroke and nibble it.” More of you the wildcat is let loose and more deliciously scrumptious bucking jerking and writhing from you and I find I can’t go wrong no matter what I do.

“And this fourth toe is waiting for its turn to be tickled, tweaked, wriggled, stroked, and has its joint nibbled. Do you think it should wait any longer/”

Then without warning I stop tickling and you immediately began sucking in as much air as you can get. You are now only squirming on the bed, even though you are still suffering the effects from the tickling. I sit very still and speak not a word, waiting for you to make the next move. I can here you breathing and feel the occasional movement. I know if I stay still and remain silent long enough you will crack and beg to know what I am going to do next. What is next is your baby toe and I am going to take my sweet, sweet time in tweaking, wriggling, stroking, nibbling and tickling it as I had done the four previous toes. I quickly tweak your baby toe then bend it back and stroke the joint. Immediately you begin bucking, jerking and writhing again and now continuously beg. I now have you where I want you and have no intention of showing any mercy. This is the softest toe I had ever touched and I want to make the most of it. I now know all the ticklish hotspots and how to ruthlessly devastate them. I also delighted in the fact that your senses and nerve endings seem to be far more sensitive and that everywhere I stroke and tease seems to be ten times more ticklish, and this is delighting me no end.

"You want me to go back to your sensually stimulating breasts; I was getting sensuously hot there." I quietly giggle as I slowly clamp two hands around your foot and kiss you’re the soft pads of your other toes as well. I slowly spread away each one from the others so that I can kiss in between them and you violently buck and gutturally giggle in the worst way.

Although your leg is tied taught it’s still violently pumping as you’re in all out laughter. I have you by the toes and I can see that any senses and shreds of sanity you have left are being blown apart. You can now feel me nibbling your toes again and your leg pumps even more violently.

“I must compliment you on your toes; such an exquisite cuisine you have provided me with.”

You can also now feel my thumbs massaging the area of your arch where it meets the ball of your foot and you laugh uncontrollably. I know that you ravenously crave relief and release and so I continue sadistically providing neither. The nibbling is pure torture the thumb massage on your arch and ball is pure torture. Everything I do or say now do is pure torture and you are going through hell because of it.

“The part of the arch where it meets the ball of your foot is a particularly sensitive spot I see, so I must pay special and extensive attention to it. Or would you like me to pay special attention to something else. Oh by the way, what are your thoughts on having sex?”

You squeal and utter the word fuck and I respond by saying “Now why didn’t I think of that.” This has you writhing even more and desperately and violently pumping your legs. Why is it I have the feeling what you want to close them, because you fear that I am not teasing you right now? I continue the thumb massage, pressing light enough to tickle you but not firm to really hammer it home. You are going wild in your violent writhing, straining at the bonds and cackles to screaming laughter.

“I must say you are responding nicely and so being that you’re enjoying it, I simply can’t stop now, now can I.”

I stop nibbling your toes and start nibbling the area that I was massaging and to my delight I find that it tickles you like hell. You try to buck but the bonds hold and again you violently writhe and pump your legs. You squeal again as you feel me wrap my right arm around your left leg and firmly grip her foot by the heel. The five fingers of my left hand rake and revv up and down your sole with lightning speed and you scream so loud it almost scares me then you laugh hysterically.

I now alternate the raking and revving with spider tickling and go from heel to toes. I know you are screwed every time I even go near your toes and so I make sure to take a few moments to stay there. This has you screaming so loud I may have to gag you, and I certainly have no problem with that.
Suddenly five fingers raked and revv right up the middle of your left sole from heel to toes and you became a wildcat once more. The tickling sensations go instantly from your already barraged nerve endings in your sole and straight to your brain, which I can tell is ready to implode at any moment. I now slide a single finger up and down the sole and you continue to go wild. My finger now traces the outline of your sole, the arch, the ball and the soft pad under your toes and you desperately try to flex and twist your foot out my grip. My finger is incessant and non-stop and so are your struggles, guttural cackles to screaming. You now feel five fingers skating and pirouetting up and down your sole and I can tell that it tickles as much as the tracing did. You scream as your right foot is suddenly attacked and five fingers skitter all over the sole and all five of your toes were tweaked. I suddenly attack your left foot again, to keep you off balance and my fingers are now ballet dancing on the sole and your guttural cackles returned and once more. I have you on the edge of the edge

I suddenly stop and I watch your intense struggles subside. Giggling evilly I give each of your toes a short but firm kiss and again your struggles increase.

“It’s so nice that you’re so fervidly aroused by and love my kisses and that means its honey hole time.”​

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back