• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here is the teaser and link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
“I shall have to cut the rest of then off.” I stop and whisper. “You won’t need it anyway, once I free your body.”

You squeal no in protest and I can imagine your eyes clenched tightly shut as if to ward off what I’ll do to you next. Another squeal and this time you also jerk as you feel the cold steel of my scissors. The now slow repetitive snipping is making you squirm and I delightfully imagine the terror you must be in. Now I wrestle your overalls from under you and slowly slide them free, then toss them away.

“You didn’t need that denim skin anyway did you and you certainly don’t need those panties, as silky and as soft as they look. How silky and soft are they?” I reach out and slowly let my fingertips meander, octopus like over your panty covered pussy and you squeal and jerk again, then desperately try to close your legs. I delight in feeling the smoothness of your mound, feeling no hair what so ever and I slow up my fingers and begin tracing the edge clockwise. To say you are screwed is wrong, but to say you will be is more to the point, for not only have I been wanting to tickle you since the day I first laid eyes on you, I’ve been wanting to make love to you as well.

“I haven’t felt a pussy this soft, since Willow, my last lover.” This has you squeal and I can tell that you never knew that I was lesbian. Still another squeal as I slowly and sensually trace the edge of your panties, the edge of your sleeveless t shirt and your tummy in between, from left to right and back again.

“Shall I go for your tummy or your honey hole?”

You find your voice and swear at me, then suddenly realize what you’ve just done and profusely apologize. You intensely squirm on the bed, pulling at the bonds and arching your back.

“Well at least you’re trying to answer my question, but which is it, your honey hole or your tummy? They both come up to greet me. When your tummy rises I see your exquisite little button teasing and taunting me, and it makes me want to dig in and take you on a wild ride. But then your honey hole makes me want me to make you mellow out and oooz with fervid delight. So many choices and so much time.”

You suddenly stop squirming and arching and I continue tracing again moving me finger even slower than before. Your voice returns and you are now quietly begging and trying to reason with me into not doing this. I counter reason with more tracing only this time when I get to just under your button I really slow it up and even sometimes stop. The fact that I am stalking your button while still stalking your honey hole has you totally divided and ready to scream the walls down. I begin teasing and tormenting your tender tummy again and I ballet dance ten fingers all over the soft taught skin and every so often, return to graze your button.

“You don’t want me to touch your button and yet you give me no reason why I shouldn’t touch it. And that’s all the ammunition and reason I need to touch it.” I enter it and wriggle my finger all over, teasing the soft knot below and now watching you writhe and giggle intensely. I know you are on the verge of screaming and so I want to take my sweet time in demolishing it. Your back arches again then falls back on the bed and again you try to burrow into it to get away. Then as sudden as my finger began stroking your tummy and button, it stops.

“Sensitive buttons turn me on and I must thank you for having an orgasmic one.”

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back