• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story...lemme know what you think

Empyrium

TMF Regular
Hey, I'm a new member,though I've been lurking for quite awhile here.
So anyway, here's a true story that happened to me earlier this year.

Scroll down to read the actual tickling....

Ok, me, a friend of mine, his wife, and Rick, another friend, landed a job painting a toys r us in North Carolina(we're located in Pa). So we packed our things up and headed out. We got two rooms, one for my friend and his wife, the other for me and Rick. We had off the night we arrived, so me and Rick sat around in the room and drank a few beers. I went out on the balcony and smoked a cigarette and noticed a girl about my age(19) who came out dressed in only a towel. I watched for a second, and then went and told Rick. Rick went downstairs and talked to her, and to make a long story short,when he came back he told me that she was a call girl, and she had a friend down there and they said we could come down and chill with them for awhile.
So we grab the beer and I had brought a little somethin to smoke when I got bored, and we went downstairs. One of the girls was Buffy, she was 23, kinda long blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5'7..and very thin..
The other, Jada, was black, with shoulder length black her, a little taller than Buffy, and she was a little bit thicker, but still very attractive.....Anyway, we started drinking with them,and eventually Buffy and Rick left, leaving me and Jada alone. We smoked a little bit, and I tried to think of a way to tickle her. Well, I guess I got drunk enough and I asked if she had any fetishes, but she turned the question right around and I ended up telling her that I liked tickling and feet......

Here's the good part....

She came over and sat in a chair next to the bed I was on, she slipped her black high heels off and put her feet next to me. I liked where this was going, so I reached down and lightly tickled her arches with my fingers....she giggled and pulled her foot away. She put them back on the bed, and I kept up the tickling...This went on for about ten minutes and then we layed on the bed for about 1/2 an hour and watched tv. It was getting late and I had work the next morning, so I asked her if I could tickle her again before I went back to my room. She said yes, so I went to the foot of the bed and started to tickle her soles again for a minute, then I moved my head forwards and started to suck her toes...she smiled, so I figured that meant she didn't mind, and I went to town, sucking and tickling for a good 15 minutes, but my roomate ended up knocking on the door and interrupting my fun.....
Anyway, that's it.....sorry about all the useless details up top..I'm not a very good storyteller....

Empyrium, your first post is great! If you tickled that call girl for free, you're one lucky guy! Thanks for the true story. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back