• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sofia Vergara

HOP2POP

TMF Poster
Go to her Website at http://www.SofiaVergara.com, and click on Sofi-Cam. Then download the "Living her worst nightmare" segment from her show on the Spanish network. In this short clip, she gets snakes placed on her body by various people as she's tied up. For all who don't know Sofia Vergara, she's a Columbian born model working as a cohost on the successful television show, La Bomba, and is absolutely breathtaking in person. FHM finaly noticed this beauty and placed her in their TOP 100 celeb females. She'll be starring in the new Comedy directed by Barry Sonnenfeld called Big Trouble. This ensemble cast consists of: Tim Allen, Omar Epps, Dennis Farina, Janeane Garofalo, Tom Sizemore, Stanley Tussi, Heavy D, and Rene Russo.

She's at the top of my want to tickle list. ;)

I just typed it in and it worked. It's a GREAT clip!!! Unfortunately, you can't download it to your hard disc (at least I couldn't), and I couldn't get sound....though I'm trying again (and I'm sure it was something wrong on my end).

Thanks a million for this heads up! I was just watching her the other night and wishing there was something like this!!!! Viva Vergara!!

yep - no sound!

The reason the URL didn't work is because of the comma after .com
Here is the correct URL.

http://www.sofiavergara.com

Enter and follow the other instructions HOP2POP mentioned. Unfortunatelly, the clip has no sound :(

That clip is fantastic!!!! I only wish it had sound. There's one moment in particular where she really loses it (you can see that the snake is going around her ribs, and she snaps her head back and starts giggling). I would kill to get this clip on video or just with sound.

Does anyone know how this can be saved? Not only can I not save it to disc, but after the clip is over it takes forever to load again.

I would say, judging from this clip, that she's ticklish......you agree?

To save the clip, Go to your Temporary Internet Files in Windows on your computer. Search for it there. :) happy saving

I remember an interview with her on Carson Daily's old show, (late night with Carson Daily or some such) in which she talks about a movie she was in called Big Trouble. Anyway, there's a scene with some toe licking and she's describing how they had to keep re shooting the scene because she couldn't stop laughing. Because it was so funny. I would love to see the out takes from that, I bet it was more ticklish than funny (I hope anyway).

I remember an interview with her on Carson Daily's old show, (late night with Carson Daily or some such) in which she talks about a movie she was in called Big Trouble. Anyway, there's a scene with some toe licking and she's describing how they had to keep re shooting the scene because she couldn't stop laughing. Because it was so funny. I would love to see the out takes from that, I bet it was more ticklish than funny (I hope anyway).

I used to have that interview, S.S., I think I still do somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it up!

It's funny because at the end she then says, real serious: "But now I like that kinda stuff...." lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back