• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Had trouble getting into the chatroom

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I tried getting into the chatroom via the new required way through the forum on Tues 10/22 at 10am ET. I dont know if there was just no one in the chat room at that time, or if the software was having problems again, as it has in the past. There is no trouble with my computer, as I was in here last night around 1am my time, and everything was fine. Iam a registered user, as the chat hosts can see, and I have not violated any chatroom rules which would cause me to be booted, etc. I did want to bring this to the attention of Myriads or one of the other hosts, just in case this is a general problem that may be experienced by others. If there is a general problem, I do hope it is resolved quickly so that I and others may get back to the enjoyment of the TMF

Thank You for your attention,
Mitchell

It's now 11:20am EST and I can't get in either. Maybe our fearless leaders are working on things? That's cool. I should be working anyway! lol Keep up the good work guys!

Ann

I'm not alone

At least I know I'm not the only one being jerked around by this new "improved" chatroom. I do hope whatever is wrong (like, everything) is corrected and corrected damned fast. Kind of makes former chatroom llok good, even with the trolls.

The room is/was down due to server issues.

I regret that some of you are so unhappy with the room. Perhaps no room would be a better option? It sure would make my life a lot simpler.

Myriads

new room...not bad at all

even with the server issues, i like the new room...much easier to chat with people without the trolls making it unpleasant to be in there and repeating the same nonsense that they used to and picking on those in the room

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back