• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/m Story - A Night of Wicked Torment!

Glovelover

TMF Regular
I finally finished this one! The usual warnings apply......very graphic and contains very sexual content. Therefore, if that is not your cup of tea, please move on.
A Night of Wicked Torment!

Jeff struggled against the bonds tightly securing his arms and legs to the bed as his girlfriend Pam focused on his genitals and he was sensing she would soon bring him over the edge to a climax.

“I’m gonna cum…………I’m gonna cum” Jeff moaned as both a warning of the fact as well as to give Pam just warning since he wasn’t sure if she wanted him to cum in her mouth. Moreover, Pam instructed Jeff that when she began that he was not permitted to cum until given permission to do so since they were doing a new role playing scenario Pam initiated that evening. Pam pulled his cock out of her mouth and squeezed the base while he struggled to prevent ejaculation.

“Better hold it….” Pam warned looking down his shaft with a seductive smile “You know I will punish you badly if you cum before I allow you to!” Pam removed her hands and watched his cock twitch as Jeff concentrated as hard as he could to withhold the climax. It took several seconds and a lot of self control and he regained control slowly. Pam took hold of his cock again and this time used slower, softer strokes to stimulate him but used less pressure to avoid another potential climax.

“Pam…………….I’m sooooooo close!” Jeff whined and just couldn’t help his selfish, sexual urge to climax.

“That’s not why I tied you up.” Pam laughed as she smirked back at him. “I told you I was tying you up to see how much I could tease and torment you, remember?………and you KNOW the PENALTY for doing so without permission!” Pam said while giving Jeff a most evil grin. Jeff clearly knew the punishment she would deal out, moreover knew it would be diabolical given his tightly bound, vulnerable position.

Ever since they first dated, Pam learned and often took advantage of Jeff’s ticklishness. She would sneak a stroke or poke whenever an opportunity presented itself, either in private or public it would not matter. Pam enjoyed tickling and sometimes these would turn into ‘tickle-fights’ between the two of them, however Pam more often than not got to the best of Jeff and he would be the one giving up and begging for the tickling to stop.

Therefore, Jeff submitted and dealt with the imposed sexual frustration as Pam just glided a fingertip softly up and down his erect shaft.

“Christ, you’re such a tease!” Jeff sighed from his obvious frustration.

As Pam stroked his shaft she took pride on executing the string of innocent, yet suggestive things that let them to this situation of the evening……..

…….They dined earlier at one of their favorite places in the city. It was after work so they were both in their dressy work clothes. Pam flirted as she often did with him and slipped off her shoe and used her nylon clad toes to roll his sock down and lightly stroke his leg. They saw some friends at the bar on their way out, but Pam turned down their invitation to go out to the clubs telling them we were going to spend some special ‘alone time’ together.

On the trip home, Pam laughed to herself upon seeing the perplexed look on Jeff’s face when she asked him to stop at the local home improvement depot. She went to the section in the store where the chains and rope were sold and finally selected a length of thick nylon chord.

“This should do the trick!” Pam said to herself as she inspected it carefully. Naturally Jeff felt the need to inquire and was quickly tormented by her response.

“We’re doing something different tonight.” As she said with a wink, then motioned Jeff to come closer and she whispered “I’m gonna tie you up to my bed tonight with it.” That statement completely caught him off guard and he stood there in shock while she walked away. It left Jeff speechless and an excitement/anticipation grew that he had to avoid allowing the bulge in his pants from growing. She even made him carry the rope and pay for it. As he looked at his fiancee, he could not help to look at her in a different light. Pam was attractive, sweet and innocent on the surface, but a completely, different Dominant-Type persona was beginning to emerge more and more as they dated.

The trip home was quiet from that point. Pam knew that Jeff must have been thinking about her ‘bondage’ suggestion and deep down relished teasing him whenever she could. Jeff just kept visualizing the coming events….. He could not help but wonder why Pam wanted to tie him up, moreover he was so curious thinking of what she was going to after he was tied up. Deep down, it was a fantasy of his but never in his wildest dreams would he think she would initiate it. They got home, showered, got the room ready, turned on the jazz station on and lit a few candles. Pam had Jeff remove all his clothes however she wore one of her ‘sultrier’ bra and panty sets from her collection. She completed her ‘look’ by adding a fresh coating of red lipstick.

Pam took her time with the ropes, cutting them to adequate lengths, and soon enough she had Jeff stretched tightly to her bed. Jeff looked in amazement at his fiancee because he never would have thought an innocent looking lady as Pam would have initiated and seem as skillful at restraining him to the bed. At this point, hiding his excitement was futile, his cock was already hard before she finished securing him to the bed.

“You…….You’ve done this before?” Jeff inquired with slight shake in his voice as his eyes studied her as she inspected each restraint securing him to the bed.

“Is this your first time tied up?” Pam countered back as she checked her work, then she looked at him, trying to perceive subtle reactions to her question. It really became an awkward moment and Jeff was not quite sure how to respond?

They always had a very open relationship and Pam was never one to be a prude or get jealous. They both were silent looking at each other then Pam spoke saying “Perhaps it would be better to leave those skeletons where they are.” Thus she climbed up, began kissing him hard then worked her way down and began a combo hand and blowjob …….

Pam was truly enjoying her dominant role and tormenting her fiancee.

Since she knew more stimulation would bring him quickly to the edge, Pam tried making some small talk.

“Just why on earth do you insist on shaving your balls?”

“Honestly, I shave them for sex………I think the foreplay feels better.” Jeff replied

“What, it makes them more sensitive?” Pam inquired as she took her finger and lightly stroked his sack. The stimulation felt amazing and caused him to flinch.

“Wow!” Pam said in excitement! “Imagine if I were to stroke them with a feather?” Pam thought and then got up and left the room. He could hear her in the next room rummaging through something.

Pam entered the room with a devilish smile! “Guess what I found!” She exclaimed but her hands were hidden behind her back. She smiled and produced a long black feather! The visual of her standing there and holding the feather looked diabolical to him. Then she laid back down on the bed, propped her head up with one hand and slowly drew the feather towards his genitals.

“So, those shaved balls are sensitive huh?” Pam cooed.

Jeff flinched as before as the feather made contact with his balls. The sensation was good as well as bad. However, it quickly became more teasing than anything forcing him to start scootching around, trying to avoid the contact. It also was revealing how ticklish his genitals were because he was also trying to suppress some giggles as well. His erection was throbbing again and Pam too grew excited knowing her torment was so effective on him. She kept her strokes focused more on his shaft since it was completely erect again.

“Somebody is enjoying himself!” Pam coyly said as she watched his cock, her head still propped on her other hand.

Jeff was now getting frustrated because it felt great, but at the same time it was not enough pressure or stimulation to get him to climax.

Pam picked up on his frustration and then decided now it was time to take full advantage of his vulnerable position.

“So tell me something, have you always gotten an erection when tickled?”

Jeff dismissed the suggestion and tried an excuse that when they are rolling around together (tickle fighting) he gets turned on at the contact.

“I don’t think so……..” as Pam continued gliding the feather on his genitals “That bulge seems to appear each time I start tickling you.”

“None of my past boyfriends would react like that when tickled….”

Jeff was embarrassed too much to admit it, yet he knew her well enough that she would not let up and most likely knew his secret and was only doing this for the enjoyment of confronting him. Pam admitted she was always curious that tickling may have been more than a playful activity to him, but what convinced her was the one time, when she had him on the floor, on his stomach, that he reacted as though he climaxed as she was tickling him. Then later when he was in the shower, she checked the laundry and saw the condition of his shorts.

“Couples shouldn’t keep secrets….” Pam said to her fiancee as she climbed off the bed and went over to her dresser. As she was rummaging through her drawer, Jeff looked at his erect cock and questioned to himself as to what to do? The sound of the drawer closing snapped him back to the moment and he watched Pam approach.

“You know, a little bird warned me awhile back that you have a Fetish”. Pam said as she sat down on the bed next to him. As she spoke she held a pair of silky opera gloves in her hand. Jeff couldn’t help but to stare at them, watching her hands holding them as a cold, icy chill formed within him at the sight of her holding the gloves and her questioning. It was obvious Pam was aware of an embarrassing secret he kept to himself over the years.

“Oh God No!” Jeff said and began pulling and re-testing the restraints securing him to the bed.

“No What Jeff?” Pam replied with a smile as she fondled and began gliding on the gloves.

Jeff was now speechless. Being that he was tied up, completely helpless as Pam sat there pulling on those long, sexy gloves, Jeff knew all too well what was going to happen next……something that he has obsessed about all of his life!

Pam leaned in closer, smiling at him. His eyes drifted from fixating on her gloved fingers, then her lips as she verbally tormented him.

“Cant get away…….can you!”

“Where should I start?”

“How about here!” Pam said as her fingers softly pinched the sides of his lower torso.

As expected, Jeff erupted with scream/laugh combination! Pam held his torso and continued her pinch tickling technique as he lurched and struggled to escape the tickling.

“Oh no you don’t!” Pam laughed. “You cant get away!”

As the tickling continued, she repositioned herself up on top of him to better hold him down and minimize his struggles. She focused mostly on his lower torso which she learned from their frequent tickle fights where his most sensitive areas are. It only took a few minutes and his laughs turned more to gasping pleas for her to stop.

In just those few moments, Jeff realized the chain of emotional events he was experiencing…… always longing to be tickled this way…..yet now, desperately begging for it to stop!

Eventually, Pam stopped her assault and allowed him to settle down. She got up from him and resumed her spot next to him on the bed. Jeff closed his eyes and was trying to settle down as fast as he could. However, he yelped as the sensation of the feather touched his genital as she proceeded to torment him again with it.

“You know, if you love to be tickled you had better learn to have more endurance than that!” Pam said with a chuckle.

“So, are you enjoying yourself?” Pam inquired as she looked down at his throbbing erection.

“Please….. No more tickling!!!” Jeff pleaded in desperation since he never realized how ticklish he was.

“But I haven’t finished tickling you yet?”

Then Pam got a devilish idea……..

“Then I’ll let you make the choice……”

“Want me to let you cum?” Pam said as she made a jerking motion above his cock

“Or do you want me to tickle you more?” Pam said as she slowly made a stroking motion with her finger just above his belly.

“Please…..Make me cum?” Was his response.

“Fine then…” As Pam grabbed a hold of his cock and slowly started pumping it. “I’ll let you cum”.

The combination of watching and feeling of her gloved hand jerking his cock made it easy to get him close to the edge. In no time, Jeff relaxed and settled back into enjoying the growing urge to climax, however unbeknownst to him, he was falling into another trap she planned.

“I’ve read that men are more sensitive after they cum……” Pam said as her hand motions increased in tempo.

“I cant wait to see how ticklish you are after cumming!” Pam said with a devilish smile.

Jeff was well aware of that situation and now realizing her intentions, again began trying to fight back the urge to climax.

“God nooooo…….Not that……….Not after I cum, I’ll die!”

“Well then, you better not cum then……” Pam softly with a smile as her strokes became even more harder and faster.

Pam understood and relished this new test she placed upon him and She knew that Jeff would try now try hard to avoid climaxing. Pam decided to kick up the verbal torment to help put him over the edge. Whispering tantalizing erotic tales of how she would strap him down and mercilessly tickle him. Even to the point of discussing scenarios where her girlfriends would help her. It was only a matter of seconds and Pam could see Jeff was close. A twinkle of desperation and fear on his face as he trying holding himself back.

“You cant hold it back much longer……..”

“…..and when you cum……..I’ll really gonna tickle you!” Pam Cooed.

Once she knew he was at the edge Pam whispered a seductive

“Cootchieeeeeeeeeee!”

Jeff could hold back no longer and surrendered to the stimulation. Due to the amount of teasing through the evening, he screamed as his cock exploded in orgasm! A stream of warm semen spewed from the tip and landed far up his chest. Pam squeezed his shaft hard and for a few seconds, Jeff savored and enjoyed the climax. Then, as the seconds passed and the internal pulses subsided he recalled the reality his situation. Before he opened his eyes, Pam’s hands landed on his torso again and she immediately wiggled all ten fingers tickling him!

“Nooooooooo!!!!!” Jeff screamed in a nearly hoarse voice and began laughing and thrashing uncontrollably.

“Life’s a bitch, aint it!” Pam laughed as she tickled him hard. Up his sides and down around his belly.

From his screams this time, it was much worse than the tickling before and he violently thrashed and tried to pull away from her tickling. Pam kept tickling for a few more seconds but had to give him a break when his voice soon disappeared as he was hyperventilating. Her tickling was driving him out of his mind.

Pam was laughing too from this since she could not believe how sensitive he was.

“Shit, I’m gonna have to do that to you again!” Pam laughed as she was watching him try to calm down.

“No more…….No more…..” Was all he could mutter as his voice returned as he settled down.

While he was calming down, Pam used a few tissues to clean the semen from his chest. When she was done, she sat and the devilish smile returned on her face. This was also the first time of the evening that his cock was flaccid.

This time, she wriggled her fingers and slowly started approaching him.

“Time for more!” Pam teased.

Again, the only words muttered by her bound boyfriend were desperate “No more…….No more!’

“But this is your fantasy?” Pam responded.

“And I still haven’t finished tickling you yet.”

Her next assault were his hips which responded best to some effective, two fingered pinch tickling. He was again in hysterics and resumed his desperate thrashing.

It turned out to be a very long tickle session for Jeff in the end given the amount of rest periods she had to provide. Pam tickled everything she could think of including the obvious places, feet, legs, underarms. She even used the feather on portions of his face which turned out to be extra diabolical since he could not scratch to relieve the itches the feather created. Pam also got an added benefit from the evening. Jeff’s hyper ticklishness made him agreeable to just about anything she mentioned. Basically, she tickled any secret she wanted out of him (lusts, fantasy’s etc.) and also had him agree to just about anything she could think of. Pam even discussed a few wild future tickling scenarios involving other women……perhaps some her friends that he just admitted to fantasizing of.

As before, his cock grew hard again from the tickling and she enjoyed a climax for herself by climbing on top of him and inserting his hard cock into her pussy. Pam too grew excited dominating him this evening and eventually enjoyed a climax of her own with him still tied to the bed.

After they both settled down, Pam untied Jeff and he was completely exhausted. They settled down and soon drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
This is wicked good. Love the tickling/teasing combo. Thanks for sharing, hope to read more.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back